Jang Seo Hee 장서희

Guest Faith

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heres the picture i was talking about...

whats this all about... can anyone translate?

200606090141.jpg

here's the link...

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...101&menu_id=101

This is not SEOHEE. SHE is 김남주 in the picture.

the news is talking about many company's apartment CF. Certainly, include Raemian(SEOHEE).

This is SEOHEE. :lol:

1063.jpg

some Miss mermaid big size picture. :)

2002101211297975.jpg

18.jpg

the team

200411212123111.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lilkpgirl

omg she's is in her 30s but i have to say she look around 26 27.I luv her in miss mermaid ah i think she look so pretty in long striaght hair and curly hair

Guest Galchi

Im watching her drama Miss Mermaid and just noticed that she's so thin but have an angelic face. I love her with curly hair.

While watching that show, when she gets angry, she's turning into a monster like, her face gets that expressive.

I also saw her in Firework, old drama with Lee Young Ae and Cha In Pyo, she got a very short hair there

Where can I see pics from Miss Mermaid, been searching for this drama but cant find any info or screencaps for this

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xosandy

August 4, 2006

Chang Seo-hee Invited to Shanghai Korean Film Festival

jang_l.jpg

Actress Chang Seo-hee has been invited as a VIP guest to the Shanghai Korean Film Festival slated for October 1 in China.

Chang will participate in all major events of the festival, including a festival eve party and the opening and closing ceremonies.

Chang has received a special invitation to the festival as her popularity soared in China for her roles in the movies ¡°Ghost House¡± and ¡°My Captain, Kim Dae Chul¡± as well as the TV drama ¡°Mermaid Girl.¡±

Organized by the State Administration of Radio Film and Television, the festival is sponsored by China¡¯s influential institutions, including the Shanghai municipal government, attesting to the popularity of Korean films and actors in China.

Chang¡¯s participation in the festival is expected to further boost her status in China.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/news/ent_news.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest pinkwave

i love jang seo hee....

any news about her?

Does she have boyfriend or spouse??

Please post some of her pics or news about her....i would really appreciate and avow that much.Luvyah!

• 1 year later...

I am really excited about her upcoming drama. I have really missed seeing her. Does anyone know what she has been up to?

I am really excited about her upcoming drama. I have really missed seeing her. Does anyone know what she has been up to?

• 1 month later...

Archived