- Kim Hyung Eun

Guest twinkle_star

Guest twinkle_star

the gagwoman who's in hospital.
you guys probably heard about the 'minyo samchongsa' (gag group) serious car accident.

2000773435642778036_rs.jpg

well, kim hyung eun [above] is in a critical situation atm. not sure whether she's okay or not, but she's possibly on the verge of dying. but please, quote me if im wrong. she hasn't woken up from the coma that she's been in for a very long time so doctors arent sure if she'll be able to live.

if anyone knows anything new about her condition, please post it up.

thanks & please pray for her <3

Guest 보석미남

from what i hear

she's paralyzed from neck down.

OMG. That is horrible. :[

I heard about the accident but I have no idea how she is now? :x

Guest csnrain

I heard about the car accident but I had no idea that it was this serious, and it sucks even more if she really is paralyzed. Hopefully, she'll be able to recover.

Guest Alexiel

Ah, I heard about this but not much information is really available about the accident sadly.. someone told me that she was paralyzed from the neck down, which is devastating. I hope she recovers well.

okay...i got more news on her....

her 7 hour surgery from the accident was a success

and there is still a chance at "full recovery" although it is not determined for sure yet...

also, the celebrity "kangwonrae" who was paralyzed from the leg down from a motorcycle accident back in 2000 prays that she will have a full recovery and hopes that she doesnt have to suffer worse consequences that he has been through.

i know it's a very short summary....-___-;;;

credits to naver.

Archived