*** Post Your Cell Phone Straps/charms ***

Guest malevolent.

Guest HEHE-productions

Currently using this on my phone, I'm in love.

IMG_0400.jpg

likelovers: DUDE!! I love your cinderella charm! I went through a phase where I made TONSSSSSSSSSSSS of cinderella themed jewelry :X

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raspb3rry

tumblr_l7ftyaPi6o1qc7lg1o1_400.jpg

Currently dangling from my phone ^^ I'm so afraid it's going to break or get scratched ;_____;

I love it! By any chance, did you get it online? :D. I'd like one for my phone ^^.

Guest RawrGohAweh

dsc01378oq.jpg

Yoshi used to be a key chain, but I turned it into a charm. :3

I bought the Geisha at a little Asian booth that we used to have at the mall and the monkey, at one of those 50cents machines. XD

Guest __herodreams

%7Boption%7Dtumblr_l7ftyaPi6o1qc7lg1o1_400.jpg

Currently dangling from my phone ^^ I'm so afraid it's going to break or get scratched ;_____;

Wow, that's too cute~

Guest Oreo_Chan

i don't have any pics of my phone charm but its a RAPE WHISTLE :sweatingbullets:

haha.. birthday present xD they even wanted to engrave "Just incase" on the thing but didn't have enough money :phew:

Guest joongielove

@ joongielove

where did you get the robot?

its soo cute~

my phone charm is dying D:

I got it in Korea...when I went last year. I think I still have a blue one somewhere if you want to buy it lmao :P 

Guest babiichink

does anyone know where to get a mini soju bottle phone accessory? lol i live in NY

and i cant find any around korea town, maybe link me to a website or something? thanksss<3

Guest likelovers

Currently using this on my phone, I'm in love.

likelovers: DUDE!! I love your cinderella charm! I went through a phase where I made TONSSSSSSSSSSSS of cinderella themed jewelry :X

Your current charm is freaking adorable. I used to make Swarovski crystal jewelry (though I stopped now) and you were seriously such a great inspiration ^^

And kekeke thanks ^^!!  I need to find out where to get more of these cute fairy-tale-themed accessories (my boyfriend got this for me) ;______; So cute!

I love it! By any chance, did you get it online? :D. I'd like one for my phone ^^.

My boyfriend got it for me from a street vendor in Thailand so I'm not sure about its availability online ): Sorry!!

does anyone know where to get a mini soju bottle phone accessory? lol i live in NY

and i cant find any around korea town, maybe link me to a website or something? thanksss<3

Dang I saw a lot in Korea and Strapya USED to carry them, but not anymore ):

Try eBay or Amazon...? Or maybe even Gmarket xD

Guest x_dae dreamer

here's mine ^^;; but the paint thingy is chipping off and i just got it monday... imma buy another one next week since it bugs me when i look at it XD my OCD

154233458.th.jpg

dsc01660s.th.jpg

Guest Filiasian

as of right now, a pair of scissors : )

they are from my bonsai tree LOL

113009_4c676ea46ec71334718984_128184694845.jpg

i alway change my charms , but i usually stick with this one, because it's super cute.

and makes people stare in confusion :)

What kind of Fone is that? ;D

Its Pretty! 

@Rinaiyoko, so cute! Haha! I love puffy ones.

And this is mine ^^ : )

P1030378.jpg

is your fone lollipop? ;D coz its kinda different color..? light pink?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived