*** Post Your Cell Phone Straps/charms ***

Guest malevolent.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest koneko92

Did you do the rhinestone on your iPhone case yourself? :o If so then where do you buy the rhinestones/crystals?

hello, sorry for the late reply i didn't see this ><"

Umm no.. but i do decorate my own phone..but i got sick of doing it so i bought on ebay here is the link http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Swarovski-Crystal-HKY-Bow-iPhone-4-Case-/250900979537?pt=AU_MobilePhoneAccessories&hash=item3a6add1f51

but i bought mine on auction for $30 dollars approx.

you can buy the stuff from strapya.com or prettyandcute.com i forgot the other site ><".. but if you live in adelaide you can go to this store called Shi Shi down the david jones arcade the store is next to the morning glory on the right  i hope i helped you and use expoy glue and a nail stick to help you apply a thin layer of glue ^^ you can get from any cheap shop..

Yep! Both the Bold you have but the 9000 and the 9700 have charm holes. You had to take the back cover off to get to it. On the 9000 it looks like this:

*quoted image*

OMG! THANKYOU!!! I never really knew my phone had a charm hole! And, I was thinking of sticking it too. =.=

Guest motherducker

Phone

Sorry it's not a full shot, I was testing my new camera :3. Also, couldn't upload here because the picture is huge.

The glass with the stars is from my dear sweet cousin from Vietnam, attached along with it is the 2 silver orb thing a mah jig.

The Chinese character ones are backwards, but it says 'victory'. Got that from Tokyo, and those two are a bundle as well.

Anddd for the white ribbon, I just tied it on because I thought it looked nice haha.

My phone is so outdated....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest superpig

PhoneCharm.png

Got a another new case for my iPhone 4S~ ^^. Phone case is from case mate~ I chose it 'cause I'm able to attach my (fav. band) NICO Touches the Walls phone strap to it and my little piglet that I've had for years. ;]

Guest musicsmylife

hello, sorry for the late reply i didn't see this ><"Umm no.. but i do decorate my own phone..but i got sick of doing it so i bought ><".. but if you live in adelaide you can go to this store called Shi Shi down the david jones arcade the store is next to the morning glory on the right  i hope i helped you and use expoy glue and a nail stick to help you apply a thin layer of glue ^^ you can get from any cheap shop..

oh snaps haha it already bidder up to 100$ imma give a try to self rhinestoning. thnx for the reply :)

• 2 months later...
Guest koneko92

mama_gir1 - haha omg that is sooo cute! did you make it?

angelic_diablo - aw I really like the bear.

macchiato! - omg I love the Chinese buns! and your cellphone is nice!

xOJinJu - I love Smiling Pasta; such a cute drama.

here's mine:

14.jpg

- huge smiling tofu I just bought recently from a soompier

- posable bear

- blue Hello Kitty bell

- voodoo doll

- pink Hello Kitty

where did you get the pink hello kitty strap the one that looks like a voo doo doll? thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest angelathor

tumblr_mfd37sHgbX1rb6tubo1_500.png

I don't have one but I was wondering if any one knew where I could get this. It's sooo cute and I've been on the search but I've come to nothing. Much appreciated

Archived