*** Post Your Cell Phone Straps/charms ***

Guest malevolent.

Guest brightx3

OMG... so today I got a new phone string, it's so cute~*

I logged on soompi and coincidentally saw this thread! hahaaha

w4230076.jpg

Doesn't it look like the bear from Goong & Mischievous Kiss! ?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to put a charm on mine! But my phone (HTC HD2) doesn't have a hole for it D:

Was wondering if anyone knows about or has those things that make a hole by plugging it into the headphone jack? (I wouldn't want those ugly black buttons that stick on)

Something like this: http://www.strapya-world.com/products/38393.html

I know its only like $4, but I don't want to order something that isn't going to work.

I want to put a charm on mine! But my phone (HTC HD2) doesn't have a hole for it D:

Was wondering if anyone knows about or has those things that make a hole by plugging it into the headphone jack? (I wouldn't want those ugly black buttons that stick on)

Something like this: http://www.strapya-world.com/products/38393.html

I know its only like $4, but I don't want to order something that isn't going to work.

I don't think you should try. Even headphones easily pop out of the jack, a plastic thing that doesn't fit so well is surely going to come off when you take it out of your pocket. It's just not safe because you'll lose the straps easy.

You should buy a gel case for your phone and then poke two holes through it and run the strap into the holes.

Guest loveutomorrow

5196342392_2cccfb7e06.jpg

Always meant to post mine, but >_____< I kept on forgetting for a few months xD

Flickr makes my picture quality really bad D: I think I need to change charms...the bear's getting kind of dirty and the drum's "KOREA" is rubbing off LOL

Guest Rissalicious

does anyone know where i can buy the hole to stick on to my phone so i can put straps and charms on my phone? i know if the one from strapya, but its too bulky looking for me :/

thanks!

Guest ilovemesomekorean

http://www.accessorygeeks.com/universal-adhesive-o-ring.html

:]

does that not come off easily? looks like it could get pulled off easy. i didnt even know they had something like that. lol. thanks for posting btw

5204797605_77dbf8645a.jpg

one's a Shih Tzu and the others are baby penguins

WOW, your charms are so cute haha. I want to learn how to bead a baby penguin, could make a good christmas gift for my friends.

AH. I totally ordered 5 of those after you posted that link and got them yesterday. BEST PRODUCT EVER for phones that don't have the hole.

I agree! :D

does that not come off easily? looks like it could get pulled off easy. i didnt even know they had something like that. lol. thanks for posting btw

I'm telling you right now, I'm tugging on mine and I nearly ripped the back cover of my phone off. LOL. this is hard to pull off. XD whoever says it does must've gotten a defective one, or the website gave me one with super adhesives or something HAHA

I'm telling you right now, I'm tugging on mine and I nearly ripped the back cover of my phone off. LOL. this is hard to pull off. XD whoever says it does must've gotten a defective one, or the website gave me one with super adhesives or something HAHA

I was concerned about it coming off too, but I can pull on mine and it won't come off! I did slip my nail under it and it popped off, but strangely I put it back on to the phone and it stuck just as well as it did before. I have no idea what kind of adhesive they use, but it works!

Guest OrangeJennyFish

5204797605_77dbf8645a.jpg 

one's a Shih Tzu and the others are baby penguins

Omo, did you make those? I would love to learn how you did if you did make them! =D

@ adiavoy & orangejennyfish

thanks and yes, i made these myself. i looked at diagrams from a beading book for the shih tzu and my sister taught me how to make the penguins...sorry but that's all i can say lol :sweatingbullets: 

Giant and sometimes annoying, I've gotten used to it but sometimes I hate how it has to dangle out of your pocket or it looks weird/suspicious if you have it shoved into your pocket.

img0240ty.jpg

Archived