Mullet Hairstyle [update: New Pics!]

Guest crystal_clover

Guest cocomilk

Thanks for the pictures.

I personally like the "variations" of the mullet style.

I used to have different several styles of it..well..sorta lol.

Umm.

I usually always cut my hair short so I haven't tried any of the mullets posted up, but I do favor BoA's alot.

I think I'll get that for sure, but I'd have to grow out my hair for a whille :sweatingbullets:

Alot of my friends, including myself, cut our own hair and we all sorta made it mullety so if anyone would like to see what a self-cut mullet hairstyle looks like..I have some old pics. (The last pics my hair looks really short because the hair stylist messed it up and I decided to cut it shorter to make it look decent..and then I realized it messed it up more and now it's growing out pretty good. ^^) Ohh! And my mullet is really short so..yeah..

2gwgmxt.jpg

Notice how blocky my hair looks.. :unsure:

2vim3hw.jpg

It looks bad their because I didn't style it..I got lazy after a while lol.

40435s2.jpg

Now..here are the gross ones lol.

43h6fm0.jpg

4fxgmtg.jpg

:sweatingbullets:

justbeingsillyweekend1007edit1censo.jpg

:blush:

So anyways..yeah..

Hope I helped anyone? (Just a bunch or randomness?)

lol i you shouldnt cut your hair by yourself anymore.....

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darling

^ he looks scene..

anyway, i love these two and am planning on getting them, along with extensions cause my hair is not that long

boaimgbva9js3.jpg

anotherhaircutsx5.png

they're less mullet-ish and i like the smooth look.. but do you think they had to get magic straight/straighten it every morning to make it look like that?

i love hyori's too but i doubt i can do the same messy look every day haha

Guest srenity

i dont really consider those... mullet hairstyles. they're just short layers on the top layer, bottom layers kept long, orrrr "lots of layers" i used to cut my hair like this myself 3 years ago, and people didnt like it; o_O

THESE are mullets. i think the closest "mullet" hairstyle on the first page is boa's (her first set of pictures). where the two sets of layers' length has a lot of contrast.

Guest cocomilk

darling!

i do that now my hair is cut into this " mullet" way and then i wear ext.

its really easy.. unless you dont have nat. straight hair do you??

Guest honeysky

^ he looks scene..

anyway, i love these two and am planning on getting them, along with extensions cause my hair is not that long

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/7301/boaimgbva9js3.jpg

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7827/anotherhaircutsx5.png

they're less mullet-ish and i like the smooth look.. but do you think they had to get magic straight/straighten it every morning to make it look like that?

i love hyori's too but i doubt i can do the same messy look every day haha

i think it's either naturally straight or they have extensions~~

Guest vanggirlie

mika and hyori looks so HOT with the looks that they have there. i thik i'd like my hair styled like those in the "more similar styles".

Guest Natsumi_sshi

mika looks the best cause she suits it with the whole punky look!

its a nice and funky look, i've got some of the layering...

but sometimes i see people and it makes me feel like its soo common...

oh wells!

Guest violet-anne

i'm not really digging the mullet style, don't know why people are so into it anyway..

mullet doesn't really suits anybody but i like the mullet on boa.

she looks very nice init.

How do you guys say mullet in korean? there's this korean parlor in here where I wanna try and get a cut like those in the picture, a mullet hairstyle but I'm scared that the korean who cuts won't understand me and get the wrong hairstyle and I wanted to bring a photo but my printer ran out of ink.

this is a bit of a late response but..

this style is really called a shaggy haircut.

its based on the mullet style, but its more suttle for young teenage girls.

I got this cut around feb 2006. i started the trend in my school xD <3 everyone thought my hair was cute since i got BoA's style haircut (the black haired pics not the recent snow dream pic) with hyori's red highlights.

& in korean its called the ' ooh-toh-ri ' (double o sounds like the oo in MOO) cut.

우토리. thats what my hairstylist told me.

or just say a BoA haircut. if yur going to a korean hairsalon, there should be japanese style, korean style magazines on tables. (few for hairstyles & the rest are all magazines like Ceci. etc.)

hope that helps~~

Guest .Cherry.

They all actually look fantastic with "mullets." Mika looks best though...any hair style on her is so pretty. ^_^ Thanks for all the other pictures as well everyone!

Archived