Mullet Hairstyle [update: New Pics!]

Guest crystal_clover

i just got a hair cut and I guess it's like this.. i already had this sorta a long time ago but grew out and then i got it cut like it again x_x lol.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HyeYeon

Ah! I love mullet hairstyle^^ I so want it, short - not so long as on the pictures, and blonde.^^ (I'm not sure if it's called mullet hairstyle if I do it in my way.. :sweatingbullets: ) But my hair is so thin, I'm not sure if it will look good on me..

Guest sarahahalee

i was bored so i just cut my hair & it became a mullet TT

those stars look so pretty with mullets

and mine looks so horribbblee!

Guest white-skin-girl

i think mullet was neva a style. if u look at japanese magz which all asians use, they all dont have mullets. Consequentyly, those who think they are mullets are meant to be permed curls or waves.....

eg. i know this pic isnt good... i just picked any from the online japanese hair catalogue....

after.jpg

lol maybe im wrong....but do u guys think its true?

• 3 months later...
Guest strawberric

i think mika hair is the best out of all of them but how does she style it like that

and does she have extenstions?

Guest nanshi

Why does Mika's look so incredible?

I remember when BoA first debuted with the haircut and I (secretly) loved it but everyone else was all like "ewwww!" But then it grew out (think when she did her lives of "Moto") and it looked INCREDIBLE and I loved it so much.

But seeing Mika's pictures... WHOA. She brings the whole LOOK together (and not just the hair), cause she really does have that edgy punk look that goes real well with the hair.

But like everyone said, it's not a real mullet. That's just an easy euphemism to use because it's so commonly known; the shaggy style or the 'severely layered and thinned style' describes it a lot better.

Guest Izam.

Wow the Maki Goto picture I posted a long time ago is on the 1st page. That's not a mullet (although I love her hair XP)

Guest NJSK.

I really like BoA & Hyori's styles <3

and Ayumi's style isn't as 'mullet-y' as the others but it looks great on her (:

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest flyxme.

moblastin>your sentence is odd, but i think i understand lol

i wanna get one, and add extensions :]

• 1 month later...
Guest mi_hae

i love this hairstyle! it's sooo edgy. i really want it, but i don't think it would look good on me cuz i have a large round face + thin hair. so it's def. a no no for me! :D but the stars who have it look really edgy+gorgeous! :D

Archived