Guest cocomilk

i think this hair is the best for style

mine is also like this and i wear fake hair aswell

so it looks fuller on top with layers then long and nice hehe

isnt this hair trend over now?

i had it last summer. and then its SUCH a pain to grow out~

you have to cut it into a bob if you ever want your hair to grow naturally~

Guest whizzer's_rose

How do you guys say mullet in korean? there's this korean parlor in here where I wanna try and get a cut like those in the picture, a mullet hairstyle but I'm scared that the korean who cuts won't understand me and get the wrong hairstyle and I wanted to bring a photo but my printer ran out of ink.

Guest JayCy90

I love Hyori's hair the best. :D

I wanted to have a mullet hair too but it's a pain to tie it up

cause that's just how my school rule is. :( All hair touching the shoulder have to be tied up. gah.!~

My hair now it's just very layered on top and long at the back. I wouldn't consider it a mullet though.It's more evenly layered than those mullet cuts.Cause the top is not short enough but then again,if I pull my top back hair to the front, it won't go pass my eyebrows.. lol :sweatingbullets:

I just layered my hair every now and then but I kept my hair length at the back. haha I'm always telling the lady, 'I want my hair layered but keep the length' I like long mullets..

Guest grachee

Hey, i'm not a boa fan but i like her hair. :) that was what i'm aiming for...i think when it grows a little long it would be like mika's.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/hea...u/b17483907.jpg <--but this pic is the one i'll be taking to the salon, like it very much!

Thanks for the pics. ^^

i like that one too, it looks pretty easy to manage. also, this one looks nice http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6443/676582820lty0by5.jpg :D i like that straight, yet messy look. :) thanks to all the contributors ;)

Guest Carmen.

Thanks for all these pictures!

I was thinking of getting my hair cut like that this weekend, and I want it kinda like Hyori's.

By the way, how can i describe this haircut to my hairstylist? because i want to get this haircut, but i don't wanna bring a picture in.

Thanks.

Guest Milkfed.

^ carmen.-- ask the salon lady for a shaggy or wolf cut, or describe a celebrity (like boa's girl's on top hairstyle). i would emphasize if you want it to be extreme or subtle. if she is korean, she should know exactly what you're talking about.

Guest Carmen.

^ haha thanks Milkfed. the problem is that i'm chinese. and so is my stylist

maybe i'll just tell her to kinda layer the top, and just trim a bit on the bottom (because i wanna get rid of my split ends too)

would that work?

Guest Beelzenef

Thanks for the pictures.

I personally like the "variations" of the mullet style.

I used to have different several styles of it..well..sorta lol.

Umm.

I usually always cut my hair short so I haven't tried any of the mullets posted up, but I do favor BoA's alot.

I think I'll get that for sure, but I'd have to grow out my hair for a whille :sweatingbullets:

Alot of my friends, including myself, cut our own hair and we all sorta made it mullety so if anyone would like to see what a self-cut mullet hairstyle looks like..I have some old pics. (The last pics my hair looks really short because the hair stylist messed it up and I decided to cut it shorter to make it look decent..and then I realized it messed it up more and now it's growing out pretty good. ^^) Ohh! And my mullet is really short so..yeah..

2gwgmxt.jpg

Notice how blocky my hair looks.. :unsure:

2vim3hw.jpg

It looks bad their because I didn't style it..I got lazy after a while lol.

40435s2.jpg

Now..here are the gross ones lol.

43h6fm0.jpg

4fxgmtg.jpg

:sweatingbullets:

justbeingsillyweekend1007edit1censo.jpg

:blush:

So anyways..yeah..

Hope I helped anyone? (Just a bunch or randomness?)

Archived