Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

12 hours ago, astrantia said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C080FW4PCtW/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Wonderful song, wonderful voice, wonderful performance...

:heart:

@astrantia  thanks for sharing this, but, sorry - Is this a new video? If so, what is this?   :cutekitty:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Weekly Top 10 Korean Actors Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans (2nd Week Of December)

10. Moon ChaeWon - 31,672 hearts

9. Seo InGuk - 41,439 hearts

8. Lee SeYoung - 82,564 hearts

7. Ji ChangWook - 123,757 hearts

6. Yang SeJong - 183,305 hearts

5. Kim SoEun - 204,944 hearts

4. Yoo SeungHo- 285,169 hearts

3rd Place: Kim GoEun - 727,079 hearts

2nd Place: Lee SooHyuk - 1,613,498 hearts

1st Place: Lee JoonGi - 1,663,346 hearts

• Like 1

*** Popular polling website KingChoice recently held a month-long poll for fans to vote for what they think were the most handsome men in the world of 2023 out of 100 nominees. With over a million votes tallied, the results are in, and several Korean celebrities ranked high on the list. Here are the 10 that ranked the highest!    :kitty:

5. Lee Joon Gi

(Lee Joon Gi ranked at #7 in the poll!)

source : https://kingchoice.me/the-100-most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2023/xiao-zhan

• Awesome 1

hohstMN.gif

Happy New Year! It's time again for our annual Soompi Forums Awards.

Which dramas were your favorite in 2023?

Vote here for Poll #1:

Your Event Organizers

Top 25 Korean Actors Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans In 2023

25. Kim JiHun - 52,601 hearts

24. Cho BoAh - 58,486 hearts

23. Kim SooHyun - 64,592 hearts

22. Lee MinHo - 72,351 hearts

21. Cho ByeongKyu - 76,999 hearts

20. Lee SangYi - 98,618 hearts

19. Jung HaeIn - 167,109 hearts

18. Kim MinJae - 202,885 hearts

17. Seo InGuk - 225,577 hearts

16. Moon ChaeWon - 248,145 hearts

15. Song JoongKi - 295,145 hearts

14. Yang SeJong - 379,999 hearts

13. Song Kang - 662,662 hearts

12. Lee DongWook - 800,140 hearts

11. Gong Yoo - 1,259,269 hearts

10. Ji ChangWook - 1,450,187 hearts

9. Kim YoungKwang - 1,480,166 hearts

8. Kim YouJung - 1,881,148 hearts

7. Yoo SeungHo - 2,959,271 hearts

6. Lee SeYoung - 3,134,962 hearts

5. Jung SoMin - 3,389,482 hearts

4. Kim SoEun - 5,620,479 hearts

3. Kim GoEun - 14,930,216 hearts

2. Lee JoonGi - 21,368,060 hearts

Top 25 Korean Actors Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans In 2023

NAMOO ACTORS

1. Lee SooHyuk - 21,564,191 hearts

source/To view the full list : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-25-korean-actors-who-received-the-most-hearts-in-the-heart-top-100-as-voted-by-global-fans-in-2023/

• Like 1

*** Namoo Actors gathered all its actors and actresses together for a Vogue Korea pictorial  to kick off January 2024. I spot my love Lee Jun Ki looking good as usual.   :kicks:

AVvXsEgibHn4ThU8OvaqPPU1vjTPC_ltgRHs4R_p

AVvXsEhSArZjKOPR6Dv7rW9oNP9UZfAUSqntBfmp

photos source : allkpop

• Love 2

Top 10 psychological thriller K-dramas that will keep you guessing

Psychological thriller K-dramas always keep you hooked with their twists and turns. Here are some top recommended K-dramas of this genre to add to your watchlist.

While romantic Korean dramas undoubtedly attract more vocal online fandoms, the finest K-drama thrillers enjoy equal popularity. Psychological thriller K-dramas are a prominent and skillfully executed genre within the South Korean entertainment landscape. K-dramas are renowned for their elevated production standards, suspenseful, compelling, and immersive plots, and top-notch acting that creates an emotional connection between characters and viewers. 

Through bold storytelling, K-dramas skillfully tackle societal matters, individual challenges, and universal themes like family, friendship, and love. This thoughtful approach creates content that transcends cultural boundaries, resonating with audiences worldwide.

Alongside the widely appreciated romantic and melodramatic series, South Korea consistently delivers compelling psychological thriller and suspense-filled shows that effectively keep audiences on the edge of their seats.

Here are top Psychological thriller K-dramas that will surely keep you hooked

10. Flower Of Evil

Flower of Evil is a captivating action-psychological thriller and suspense K-drama that also tugs at the heartstrings. It centers around Baek Hee Sung (Lee Joon Gi), a man who keeps his identity and past a secret from his wife, Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won), an elite detective. On the surface, they portray the image of an ideal family—a loving couple with a delightful six-year-old daughter who adores them.

As Cha Ji Won and her colleagues delve into a series of mysterious murders, she grapples with the unsettling realization that her seemingly perfect husband may be hiding something from her.

Psychological thriller Korean dramas are a delight to watch, offering a thrilling experience with their suspenseful plots, intriguing mysteries, and unexpected twists and turns. When you're in the mood for an adrenaline rush, these K-dramas are the perfect choice. Beyond just providing entertainment, they engage viewers in contemplation about human nature and psychology, adding a layer of thoughtfulness to the overall viewing experience. So, if you're looking for a genre that keeps you on your toes and prompts deeper reflections, a psychological thriller K-drama is the ideal choice.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/top-10-psychological-thriller-k-dramas-that-will-keep-you-guessing-1270403

• Love 2

Weekly Top 10 Korean Actors Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans (2nd Week Of January)

10. Shin HaeSun - 35,666 hearts

9. Kim Song - 41,948 hearts

8. Kim Beom - 53,797 hearts

7. Ji ChangWook - 223,886 hearts

6. Song Kang - 272,077 hearts

5. Kim SoEun - 463,665 hearts

4. Yoo SeungHo - 486,868 hearts

3rd Place: Lee SooHyuk - 1,403,172 hearts

2nd Place: Lee JoonGi - 1,622,347 hearts

Lee-Junki-Top-Heart-100-kpopmap-2wj2024.

1st Place: Lee SeYoung - 1,791,794 hearts

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/weekly-top-10-korean-actors-who-received-the-most-hearts-in-the-heart-top-100-as-voted-by-global-fans-2nd-week-of-january/

• Love 1

6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

New IG update :) 1-15-2024

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2HL3i9Plar/

@backstreetboysfan  when I saw this on his IG yesterday, I was surprised with his post. He also captioned the post with "Moon Lover 2024."  I felt nostalgic about the drama. I wonder why he posted this. Is Lee Joon Gi spoiling the second installment of the series? It's been 8 years......am I right? It was packed with star-studded and brilliant actors.   :kaching1:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  when I saw this on his IG yesterday, I was surprised with his post. He also captioned the post with "Moon Lover 2024."  I felt nostalgic about the drama. I wonder why he posted this. Is Lee Joon Gi spoiling the second installment of the series? It's been 8 years......am I right? It was packed with star-studded and brilliant actors.   

I have not watched Moon Lover, 

Spoiler

Due to knowing it has a sad ending but if they give them a s2 with a happy ending then I could watch lol I also know fans want them to. It would be great if they get a second installment of the series.

3 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I have not watched Moon Lover, 

Reveal hidden contents

Due to knowing it has a sad ending but if they give them a s2 with a happy ending then I could watch lol I also know fans want them to. It would be great if they get a second installment of the series.

@backstreetboysfan  ohhh.................. you haven't watched.  It was unforgettable, this show and the characters are just so memorable, and their love will leave a lasting impression on your heart. Sad ending but bittersweet. But, you know, with such a star-studded cast, one would think that this drama would have done well among domestic fans. The ratings were not that high. It's only overrated. For me, the one and only saving grace was: Lee Jun Ki.   :heart1: