Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Best Korean Dramas on Netflix

From Descendants of the Sun to Love Rain, keep scrolling for a complete list of the best Korean dramas currently streaming on Netflix along with their IMDb ratings.

The world of Korean entertainment has always been pretty enticing. The infamous South Korean entertainment industry has managed to gain global dominance by delivering addictive K-pop songs and exceptional K-dramas. Whether it is South Korean movies like Parasite, Korean dramas, or TV series like Squid Game, Korean content has certainly taken the world by storm. Right from fictional fantasy dramas to K-dramas that showcase the best of genres like comedy, drama, romance, science fiction, as well as horror. When it comes to the best of Korean dramas, Netflix has been nothing but an exceptional platform. With the latest Korean releases every day, Netflix has certainly been our go-to source to keep up with a Hallyu wave. 

That is precisely why we have curated the ultimate list of best Korean dramas on Netflix. We have done that along with their IMDb ratings, creators, cast members, and a brief introduction. Not just that we have also added a trailer or a poster to help you get a clear picture of whether you’d like to watch the show. So, what are you waiting for? Dive into the list of the best Korean dramas on Netflix and update your watchlist right away. 

The best Korean dramas on Netflix along with their IMDb ratings

8. Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun (2023)

https://youtu.be/cQbFHtZNtlg

• K drama Genre: Drama, Action, Fantasy 
  • Running Time: 1 hour 20 minutes 
  • K drama Star Cast: Lee Jun Ki, Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ok bin, Sa Bong Yoon
  • Director: Won Suk Kim
  • Writer: Young Hyun Kim, Sang yeon Park
  • Number of episodes: 12
  • Year of release: 2023
  • Network/Where to watch: tvN, Netflix
  • IMDb rating: 8.3/10

Another great Korean show that stars the best of Korean actors like Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ok Bin, and Sa Bong Yoon is Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun. 2023. The latest 12-episode South Korean drama is penned by Young Hyun Kim along with Sang Yeon Park while it is directed by Won Suk Kim. The latest season of action-fantasy drama was released in September 2023 is currently streaming on Netflix right now. The Korean tvN fantasy drama is all about power struggle. 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/best-korean-dramas-on-netflix-1249165

• Love 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 7 and 8 :).

“Strong Girl Namsoon” Ratings Jump For 2nd Episode + “Live Your Own Life” Returns To Air At No. 1

“Strong Girl Namsoon” Ratings Jump For 2nd Episode + “Live Your Own Life” Returns To Air At No. 1

tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles 2” also returned to air last night on a ratings increase after a two-week hiatus: the latest episode of the fantasy drama climbed to an average nationwide rating of 3.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1618511wpp/strong-girl-namsoon-ratings-jump-for-2nd-episode-live-your-own-life-returns-to-air-at-no-1

• Like 2

Most Buzzworthy Drama of the week on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list

1. JTBC “Behind Your Touch”
  2. SBS “The Escape of the Seven”
  3. tvN “Twinkling Watermelon”
  4. JTBC “Destined with You”
  5. ENA “The Kidnapping Day”
  6. tvN “Arthdal Chronicles 2: The Sword of Aramun”
  7. KBS2 “Live Your Own Life
  8. KBS2 “My Lovely Boxer
  9. JTBC “Strong Girl Namsoon”
  10. SBS “The Killing Vote”

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Here are the ratings for Episode 7 and 8 :).

tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles 2” also returned to air last night on a ratings increase after a two-week hiatus: the latest episode of the fantasy drama climbed to an average nationwide rating of 3.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1618511wpp/strong-girl-namsoon-ratings-jump-for-2nd-episode-live-your-own-life-returns-to-air-at-no-1

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. The drama collapsed due to sudden scheduling changes. I wonder why tvN canceled the drama when they were not broadcasting the Asian Games. The ratings had been stable, with the first 4 episodes consistently reaching the 5% range. However, frequent cancellations and consecutive broadcasts have taken a toll on viewers’ interest. So far, with 6 episodes left, it will be challenging for the drama to recover its ratings. Well, I hope in the latter part, the ratings will go back and maybe  increase to 5% level where a showdown between the characters played by Jang Dong-gun and Lee Joon-gi is expected to happen. It won't be easy, though and regaining the lost momentum is a challenging task.   :Twerkdatbutt:

0000631660_001_20231007075701347.jpg?typ

• Like 3

Drama viewership ratings for the week of October 2-8, 2023

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-october-2-8-2023/

Sunday, October 8      
Strong Girl Nam-soon 2 JTBC 6.1%
Live Your Own Life 5 KBS 13.7%
Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun 7 tvN 3.5%
Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun 8 tvN 3.0%
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Weekly Top 10 Korean Actors Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans (1st Week Of October)

10. Kim MinJae

9. Ji ChangWook

8. Yoo SeungHo

7. Lee DongWook

6. Kim GoEun

5. Kim YoungKwang

4. Jung SoMin

3rd Place: Song JoongKi

2nd Place: Lee JoonGi

lee-joongi.png

1st Place: Lee SooHyuk

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/weekly-top-10-korean-actors-who-received-the-most-hearts-in-the-heart-top-100-as-voted-by-global-fans-1st-week-of-october/

• Like 2

*** I love "Flower of Evil". The story is good and make it difficult to forget. For me, the only flaw of this drama was the plot twist. This series received critical acclaim, but I guess not everybody loved the amnesia that seemed to come out of nowhere in the show’s final episode.  I felt that this last-minute plot twist was “unnecessary” and it made the ending feel rushed. It made my brain hurt.   :Megalol:

Nl-7-Ijkr8jQ7i02j-ly2YPHf8LQSPqS8x42DvtD

• Like 1

*** "Arthdal Chronicles 2," which received positive feedback despite a risky cast change, experienced a sharp decline in popularity. When the drama dropped the sixth episode on September 23 and recorded a 2.2% nationwide score, this was far lower than its previous episodes. Sadly, this was caused by the release of two episodes in one night. The drama then had a long runtime airing past midnight. As it takes back its original time slot, I expect that the drama continues to retrieve the popularity it lost during the rescheduling fiasco. Also, the four remaining episodes will center on Lee Joon Gi's characters Eunseom and Saya's plans in taking over the Aramun. His romance with Tanya is also one of the things to anticipate from the drama.  Can't wait!  "Arthdal Chronicles 2" is on tvN at 9:20 p.m. KST every Saturday and Sunday. It is also available for streaming worldwide on Disney+.   :kitty:

arthdal-chronicles-the-sword-of-aramun.j

• Love 3

*** From September 12 through October 12, 2023, the Korea Brand Reputation Research Institute analyzed big data of 50 TV drama actors and actresses currently appearing in a broadcasting station and/or steaming platform series. Big data analysis takes into account a brand's value based on factors such as consumer participation, media activity, communication, community activity, etc, to determine statistics including brand image, media exposure, consumer engagement, and viral distribution. 

Here are the top 30 drama actors/actresses in terms of brand value rankings for October: Han Ji Min, Lee Yoo Bi, Jo Bo Ah, Lee Min Ki, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Yoo Mi, Yoon Kye Sang, Rowoon, Kim So Hyun, Lee Sang Yup, Ryeo Woon, Hwang Min Hyun, Lee Jun Ki, Uhm Ki Joon, YEE, Ha Joon, Yuna, Park Sung Hoon, Lee Joon, Shin Se Kyung, Yura, Suho, Kim Jung Eun, Choi Hyun Wook, Jang Dong Geon, Seol In Ah, Shin Eun Kyung, Shin Eun Soo, Ong Seong Wu, and Kim So Hye

:Megathanks:

1697075216-01.jpg

1697075216-02.jpg

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/10/tv-drama-actor-actress-brand-value-rankings-for-october

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 9! :).

“Strong Girl Namsoon” Ratings Hit New All-Time High As “My Dearest” Part 2 Rises

“Strong Girl Namsoon” Ratings Hit New All-Time High As “My Dearest” Part 2 Rises

while tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles 2” earned a nationwide average of 3.2 percent for the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619706wpp/strong-girl-namsoon-ratings-hit-new-all-time-high-as-my-dearest-part-2-rises

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Must-Watch K-Dramas Dominating Discussions In October 1st Week on Good Data Corporation

1. "Twinkling Watermelon"

2. "Destined With You"

3. "Strong Girl NamSoon"

4. "My Dearest" Part 2

5. "Song Of The Bandits"

6. "The Escape Of The Seven"

7. "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun"

8. "The Worst Of Evil"

9. "The Perfect Deal"

10. "Doona!"

Good-Data-dramas-101323-1.jpg

• Thanks 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 10! :).

“Strong Girl Namsoon” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet

“Strong Girl Namsoon” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet

Finally, tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles 2” rose to an average nationwide rating of 4.4 percent ahead of the final week of its run.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619896wpp/strong-girl-namsoon-soars-to-its-highest-ratings-yet

• Thanks 2

Drama viewership ratings for the week of October 9-15, 2023

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-october-9-15-2023/

Saturday, October 14      
Evilive 1 ENA 0.3%
Strong Girl Nam-soon 3 JTBC 8.0%
Live Your Own Life 6 KBS 14.3%
My Dearest 12 MBC 9.3%
7 Escape: War for Survival 8 SBS 6.5%
Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun 9 tvN 3.2%

Sunday, October 15      
Evilive 2 ENA 0.9%
Strong Girl Nam-soon 4 JTBC 9.8%
Live Your Own Life 7 KBS 16.8%
Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun 10 tvN 4.4%