Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

18 hours ago, cedarwood said:
On 2/13/2018 at 2:02 PM, pixelsticks said:

Especially after CMKR, when we thought Hyun Joon was going to be a hot-head, Tom (& Jerry anyone) cat and he really wasn't. 

Maybe it was for the best?

OMG...  BWAA!! guffaw-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774072 You can always make me laugh out loud. 

I wish there was. I like LJG having the romantic moments from time to time. I mean - let's be honest. We LOVE to see him in love, dating, kissing, caring for someone. He does it so lovely on screen. 

I'm hopeful... <<<Now just how many kiss/attempts do we want to request?>>>

I wouldn't be so sure about jiujitsu being to sensual for kdramas -- watch City hunter and you'll see. :D

Oh I've seen it.  But I have other angles in mind.....and some wicked wordplay.  It could be so sensual and a bit tense/comedic and still PG13.  Hahaha. 

No matter how much we love k-dramas - they're not reality. This is only a tv-show which must be so well done we forget what's possible and what is not. I hope this will be one of those shows. :D

Yes, many times I have to throw my realistic/critical brain out the window.  Especially for legal shows.  It doesn't help when you watch any of it with an attorney.  They ruin it for you. 

Btw - welcome @idegil!

What she said!!hi onion head

17 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everyone! I feel like it's been ages I've been here. 

Hey!! New JG projects are always a reason to come back!

17 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

Though one of the thing I would look forward if they both sign in besides chemistry is their deep voices.

Ooooh ...imagine a low key verbal battle between the two with their voices.  cute-rabbit-emoticon-16.gif?1301940532 Or phone call confessionals (do people still call each other on the phone?)

12 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

@pixelsticks if the power of soompi suggestion is already working (as @bluelilac1214 hints) we really need to start our list asap!

I'm trying to be a good girl and wait for confirmation.  

Since it is the 6th Anniversary of LJG's Military Discharge,

My SMILE for the DAY:

See the source image
  • Like 4

On 2/14/2018 at 11:12 PM, pixelsticks said:

Oh crap... I did??? <<<are my suggestive powers back???  Really??  진짜?? Jin-jja?? Rubs hands together....starts contemplating>>>

Yes, you did. It does seem so. :wink:

See just tell me to be quiet...or maybe NOT!

Uh... how about saying/ suggesting LOUDER! :wink:

It's an LJG production.  How can there NOT be a crying scene? 

Exactly! And he'll make it so heartbreaking while looking pretty....

@cedarwood Have I ever told you how much I love your sense of humour? You never fail to make me laugh! crazy monkey 077

On 2/15/2018 at 2:37 AM, cedarwood said:

Maybe they have coffins for groups? And I hope they're comfortable!

How many do we need? We need to have a budget. crazy monkey 106 

I've been too reluctant to go snooping in comments. It makes my blood pressure rise, which is not wise...for me. 

Same here. I have long family line with heart attacks - don't want to take that risk.

A very good decision by both of you. I read some comments. It was a mistake. A big mistake. And my blood did boil. 

Welcome, @idegil and @chrissydiva crazy monkey 050

On 2/15/2018 at 1:20 AM, idegil said:

Even when applying for casual jobs people must present a police clearance certificate. Maybe for the sake of an interesting story they will  bend the reality somehow  :)  

No matter how much we love k-dramas - they're not reality. This is only a tv-show which must be so well done we forget what's possible and what is not. I hope this will be one of those shows.

Or we'll just assume that he never had a criminal record - he's that good! :wink:

On 2/15/2018 at 8:46 AM, antoniaclamens said:

(who talked about coffins? @cedarwood @bluelilac1214 count me in!)

Okay, so the coffin quantity is three at the moment.

I need good roles, good script, good ratings... everything that is good for his next drama

Yes, please. Because he deserves them!

(and I'm crossing fingers because I want to see a love line and lot of kisses in his new drama,  even if it's not a romcom, remember TBDW had steamy kisses) 

And as always, you speak my mind. All of our minds in this, I hope.

First Joseon Gunman. I ended it last week and I  still can't get out of my head their last kiss.  So hot.  Best way to forget the pain of being shot:

Argh! I still haven't finished My Girl. So I can't watch JG yet. And this is very tempting. depressed2 onion head

Now I'm slowly watching Scholar...  And i started counting kisses!!!

I tried to count them too but got very distracted with the kisses :w00t: I forgot to count! 

On 2/15/2018 at 9:52 PM, pixelsticks said:

But I have other angles in mind.....and some wicked wordplay.  It could be so sensual and a bit tense/comedic and still PG13.  Hahaha. 

panda 79 I've already said this before, but I really, really like the way you think! Wicked Wordplay, it is!

Since it is the 6th Anniversary of LJG's Military Discharge,

And the beginning of Chinese New Year aka JG's year too.

Here are some videos of Oppa's Military discharge (with one of my most favourite songs of JG :wub: )

... and one more...

Oh the way he smiles.... love you crazy rabbit

Some pics - very aptly named as the Return of the King :wub:

Spoiler

Happy Lunar New Year, JG's angels! :wub:

Edited by bluelilac1214
;-)
  • Like 5

22 hours ago, pixelsticks said:
On 14/2/2018 at 5:07 PM, cedarwood said:

I wish there was. I like LJG having the romantic moments from time to time. I mean - let's be honest. We LOVE to see him in love, dating, kissing, caring for someone. He does it so lovely on screen. 

I'm hopeful... <<<Now just how many kiss/attempts do we want to request?>>>

I want to see everything you said @cedarwood 아주 많이. About how many kiss attempts do we want to request,  though I love to see a lot I think we must be conservative,  I don't want our list to be unfulfilled 

On 14/2/2018 at 5:07 PM, cedarwood said:

I wouldn't be so sure about jiujitsu being to sensual for kdramas -- watch City hunter and you'll see. :D

Oh I've seen it.  But I have other angles in mind.....and some wicked wordplay.  It could be so sensual and a bit tense/comedic and still PG13.  Hahaha. 

Oh my Venus style would be perfect to me! 

On 14/2/2018 at 11:16 PM, antoniaclamens said:

@pixelsticks if the power of soompi suggestion is already working (as @bluelilac1214 hints) we really need to start our list asap!

I'm trying to be a good girl and wait for confirmation

Yes thank you for reminding me. It's been days and no confirmation at all

20 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@cedarwood Have I ever told you how much I love your sense of humour? You never fail to make me laugh! crazy monkey 077

Totally agree!!!  We need you here @cedarwood

Argh! I still haven't finished My Girl. So I can't watch JG yet. And this is very tempting

You must finish My Girl! I'm trying to end the dramas I'm watching or want to watch ASAP so I'd have all my free time devoted to Lawless Attorney from May on

On 14/2/2018 at 11:16 PM, antoniaclamens said:

Now I'm slowly watching Scholar...  And i started counting kisses!!!

I tried to count them too but got very distracted with the kisses :w00t: I forgot to count

I understand you so well. Sunbinim beauty is distracting.. And his kisses even more.  BTW no kisses in episode 4, but a lot of swooning scenes 

Oh and I forgot to welcome @idegil and @chrissydiva :D

For those who want to join the discussion here's my episode 16 MLSHR reviews 

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/378975-drama-2016-moon-lovers-❤-scarlet-heart-ryeo-달의-연인-보보경심-려-0-soompi-kdrama-2016-winner-congratulations-stargazers/?do=findComment&comment=21012182

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/378975-drama-2016-moon-lovers-❤-scarlet-heart-ryeo-달의-연인-보보경심-려-0-soompi-kdrama-2016-winner-congratulations-stargazers/?do=findComment&comment=21012276

Happy  6th Anniversary of LJG's Military Discharge and Chinese New Year! 

My smile for today 

PP12021600020.JPG

Image credit to uploader 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Uh... how about saying/ suggesting LOUDER! :wink:

In due time....

panda 79 I've already said this before, but I really, really like the way you think! Wicked Wordplay, it is!

If these are the two actors...their voices are amazing so the writer better give them some amazing dialogue!

Happy Lunar New Year, JG's angles! :wub:

Image result for angles Which one are you??  :tongue:

41 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

About how many kiss attempts do we want to request,  though I love to see a lot I think we must be conservative,  I don't want our list to be unfulfilled 

Hahaha God forbid! I'm interested to hear everyone's count total. 

41 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:
23 hours ago, pixelsticks said:
On 2/14/2018 at 4:07 PM, cedarwood said:

Now I have to you YouTube that one. 

I googled (actually BINGed) LJG Bad richard simmons...and this was the first image

See the source image No...this is not bad richard simmons. Hahaha

See the source image Closer...but he's reading. And eating healthy...

See the source imageThat's more like it. 

And I have no idea @missmaudy .

P.S. I need to finish a big job but I have been meaning to post my re(take) at MLSHR. Hopefully later today???

• Like 5

20 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Does anyone know who’s the guy in the grey coat in the above IG post?

I have no idea either. Is this the same guy?

Spoiler

MzrTpm9.jpg

3 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Oh, OMV style is perfect! That coupled with Wicked Wordplay would be good job onion head

You must finish My Girl! 

I must finish it. I will finish it. I'm watching the 8th episode now. Not enough JG makes it a bit hard to watch... :(

3 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Image result for angles Which one are you?? 

heheheh... Image result for acute pie ,hopefully... crazy monkey 195

About how many kiss attempts do we want to request,  though I love to see a lot I think we must be conservative,  I don't want our list to be unfulfilled 

Hahaha God forbid! I'm interested to hear everyone's count total.

How about at least like the number of kisses in the first couple of episodes of SWWTN? :ph34r:Would it be too much to ask for the number of kisses in the first couple of episode of SWWTN combined for each episode?:ph34r:

@pixelsticks eagerly waiting for your emoji review of MLSHR!

I googled (actually BINGed) LJG Bad richard simmons...

And this is what I got when I googled LJG bad richard simmons

Related image  The way he smolders..... crazy monkey 121

... and this one too

Image result for lee jun ki badass  crazy monkey 003

And my smile of the day

love you crazy rabbit

Edited by bluelilac1214
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, LadyOne said:

Sadly JCW has taken over the number one spot. If you can, please continue to vote creatively. Thank you.

That sucks. Off to vote. Btw, I voted daily but everytime I find it hard to find the link.  And recently, I have difficulty reposting links esp that soompi voting link. It would be handy if someone can repost the link in every page.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@pixelsticks eagerly waiting for your emoji review of MLSHR!

You want it.... AXZEaYD.pngWang So wants it....

I  know I know...I had it done even on Monday..at least the word part. Then life had to get in the way.  But....it's there now!!

1 hour ago, LadyOne said:

Sadly JCW has taken over the number one spot. If you can, please continue to vote creatively. Thank you.

What the??? UGH.. I knew it was too good to last!  Dammit! VOTE. https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/actor-of-the-year

• Like 5

21 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Hahaha God forbid! I'm interested to hear everyone's count total

I know. It's just that after CM disappointment in the kiss from,  I don't want my high hopes to be crushed. 

Now I have to you YouTube that one

Please do!  Though I have to admit that So Ji Sub is one of my biases. 

I googled (actually BINGed) LJG Bad richard simmons...and this was the first image

Haha... Do you actually googled bad Richard Simmons or the real words? I googled and all of the images were innocent and smiling and of course pretty 

Spoiler

d272c3557373b7de2422eb8a7cf5a1f6--lee-ju

18 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:
22 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

You must finish My Girl! 

I must finish it. I will finish it. I'm watching the 8th episode now. Not enough JG makes it a bit hard to watch... :(

The first time I saw I was OK because I was not into JG,  the second time I have to confess that I fall asleep from time to time,  so after every episode ended I just rewatched JG scenes. In conclusion : he needs to be the leading man always

18 hours ago, LadyOne said:

Sadly JCW has taken over the number one spot. If you can, please continue to vote creatively. Thank you

Worst news... It was So good to last. Anyway let's keep voting!!! 

16 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I  know I know...I had it done even on Monday..at least the word part. Then life had to get in the way.  But....it's there now!!

Going to read and comment ASAP!!! 

Now about my Scholar kisses count. I have to say that I forgot to count KSY + MH kisses (I think she first kisses him and then he kisses back. Then he kisses her before he sucks her blood. Then a lot of flashbacks of the first kiss). So I. I'm only counting KSY + YS kisses. In episode 5 there are 2 more kisses and I have to say it is one of my favorite kiss scenes ever! So hot!  I love how she takes advantage of her supposed dream to kiss him. And I love it more when he also takes advantage of the situation and kisses her back. Such a deep sexy kiss...

833b0b068684d01fabebb9dc1b48e6cb.gif

Spoiler

02bf7bedd6ce2da7e58ed0824fbc5a56.gif

fd9c1f2e3455ef4c58a68c386f70d577.gif

f4f151bbe39d6f4fcc3d88ffa274db0a.gif

037ba6dcd3cede1b174118571986e632.gif

Spoiler

501a5e5d4850a0b5408977691b285325.gif

8f28d4cd5650771f24501132479227bb.gif

2b832289448220b594411fd1476a2903.gif

754aadf912bc382a2893be046425af95.gif

In episode 6 we only have a flashback from the last CPR kiss

So for now 6 episodes 5 KSY + YS kisses

My smile for today is the one that started all those kisses

ad9912d78cf1ab1dd718af3be004edd5.gif

Who can resist it?  How not to kiss those lips? 

All images and gifs credit to uploaders 

• Like 3

On 2/16/2018 at 11:06 AM, pixelsticks said:

Hahaha God forbid! I'm interested to hear everyone's count total

I know. It's just that after CM disappointment in the kiss from,  I don't want my high hopes to be crushed. 

Think POSITIVE!!! Heck. I would even love it if the female lead tried to get the kisses and LJG just tormented her with almosts. 

Haha... Do you actually googled bad Richard Simmons or the real words?

Real words.  Soompi just won't let me say them.  You DON't want me to post what Google gives me for Bad Richard Simmons.  Hahaha

My smile for today is the one that started all those kisses

Any SMILE that invites kisses is a great thing!  And now you make me wanna rewatch Scholar. 

My SMILE for the DAY:

Image result for lee joon gi sexy kissesSubtle, not quite there.  <<<it's how I am feeling>>>

And KEEP VOTING AT SOOMPI PEOPLE!!! 

• Like 4

On 15.02.2018 at 4:16 AM, antoniaclamens said:

i think his comment about his next project is about the drama, it must be

I just realized... the next project for sure is the Japan-diving-thingy... Hmm... So we have to wait. I'll be patient. I don't want him to feel pressure. If he doesn't believe the project he better reject it and not doing the drama he doesn't want just because his fans want him to do a drama soon. Of course I'd be happy if he did Lawless Attorney because the synopis sounds good besides the shallow me wants to see LJG in suit A LOT. So... I hope but I'll understand if he decides to not do the drama.

Don't listen to me. I'm tired, sleepy, I don't know what I'm talking about... crazy-monkey-emoticon-073.gif?1292792398

On 15.02.2018 at 4:16 AM, antoniaclamens said:

If steamy CPR counts as a kiss we have 3 kisses in episode 3:

The underwater doesn't count - but the one on next gif? Of course it counts as a kiss - if that's CPR then I'm the queen of China! crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif?1292792394

On 15.02.2018 at 5:22 PM, pixelsticks said:

You can always make me laugh out loud. 

*bows* My pleasure!

<<<Now just how many kiss/attempts do we want to request?>>>

3?

1 attempt with no kiss and then hot "I can't stop myself anymore" kiss. The second one should be there too - so we can be sure the first one wasn't our imagination. crazy-monkey-emoticon-160.gif?1292792420

Every extra kiss will be a blessing of course. :D 

On 15.02.2018 at 7:22 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Have I ever told you how much I love your sense of humour? You never fail to make me laugh! crazy monkey 077

You could have mentioned it once or twice. :wink:

On 15.02.2018 at 7:22 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Or we'll just assume that he never had a criminal record - he's that good! :wink:

You made me think about the case. Maybe it depends on the country and its law? I heard Breivik studied law in jail. Also I've seen the movie and read a book Sleepers - the author of the book claimed it was based on his memories (one of the characters, Michael, became lawyer after being for a year in youth detention center). Of course the case with the movie can be total bollocks but I wonder... Hmm... What is possible and what is not. 

On 16.02.2018 at 4:24 PM, antoniaclamens said:

Ahm... :unsure:

On 16.02.2018 at 4:24 PM, antoniaclamens said:

Don't worry, your favourite clown is here!

Wanna baloon?

tumblr_onmyf8IcXd1v4j5zyo1_500_article.g

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, cedarwood said:
On 2/15/2018 at 11:22 AM, pixelsticks said:

3?

That's all?  Just kidding.  Noted. 

7 hours ago, cedarwood said:
On 2/16/2018 at 10:24 AM, antoniaclamens said:

THIS...is so bizarre.  I JUST watched this for the first time! Do you live my life? Or have some kind of spycam on me?

I prefer this type of clown...

Image result for lee joon gi clown

• Like 4

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Real words.  Soompi just won't let me say them.  You DON't want me to post what Google gives me for Bad Richard Simmons.  Hahaha

Now you make me wonder what Google gives you.. 

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Any SMILE that invites kisses is a great thing!  And now you make me wanna rewatch Scholar

I'm loving rewatching it!  I can focus on my Sexy vampire 

15 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I don't want him to feel pressure. If he doesn't believe the project he better reject it and not doing the drama he doesn't want just because his fans want him to do a drama soon. Of course I'd be happy if he did Lawless Attorney because the synopis sounds good besides the shallow me wants to see LJG in suit A LOT. So... I hope but I'll understand if he decides to not do the drama.

You are right! I don't want him to feel pressed. Whatever decision he makes I'll support him. It's just that I want to see him and I can't help feeling excited. And as you said the synopsis sounds good and the perspective of JG in a suit... 

Wanna baloon?

That's kind of creepy 

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:
On 15/2/2018 at 12:22 PM, pixelsticks said:

3?

That's all?  Just kidding.  Noted

I know I talked about being conservative,  but that it's going to extremes. I want much more... 

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I prefer this type of clown...

This is the only type of clown (or the only clown) I like

Parade time 

Bare feet 

B-MEsZUCEAAl9Ns.jpg

Not sure if it was already posted

Bling/smolder parade

8bb8b36f77fe796c16e40c6067a2f2b0--lee-ju

Today's smile 

cfa99ecedb179a20cfbe84093d2998a3.jpg

All images credit to uploaders 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

cedarwood, the japan diving thingy ? Did I miss something ? ^^

She is referring to JG Island.  It will be a series of short episode(s) of JG's time in Okinawa.  From the trailer, it looks to focus on his photoshoot, diving, parasailing, etc. Maybe March 24th?  <<<danggit I thought it was early March>>>

http://www.homedrama-ch.com/special/leejoongiproject

From that first link...Is something happening March 11th? JG Splendor Day? 

23 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Now you make me wonder what Google gives you.. 

:ph34r: Have you seen Richard Simmons?  Lately?  Trust me.   Only google LJG. 

19 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Wanna baloon?

That's kind of creepy 

Have you not seen IT?

2 Days 9 Hours left to VOTE FOR LEE JOON GI BEST ACTOR

This is one strategy^^^  But not effective! https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/actor-of-the-year

My SMILE for the DAY:

See the source image

• Like 5

On 2/17/2018 at 7:46 PM, antoniaclamens said:

Haha... Do you actually googled bad Richard Simmons or the real words? I googled and all of the images were innocent and smiling and of course pretty 

Exactly! Even when I searched for LJG BAMF, I still get his sweetest of pictures!! :ph34r: I had to type the whole thing without any abbreviations to get any related images.:ph34r:

On 2/17/2018 at 7:46 PM, antoniaclamens said:

The first time I saw I was OK because I was not into JG,  the second time I have to confess that I fall asleep from time to time,  so after every episode ended I just rewatched JG scenes. In conclusion : he needs to be the leading man always

Heheh.... when he is not in the scenes, I fast forward most of the time. The other day I finished 2 episodes within 40 minutes.hehe onion head

And I agree with your conclusion 100% - he needs to be the leading man always!

@antoniaclamens thank you so much for all the hard work you are doing by counting the kisses in SWWTN and for those gifs. I admire your willpower to count the kisses without being distracted. good job onion head

21 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I just realized... the next project for sure is the Japan-diving-thingy... Hmm... So we have to wait. I'll be patient. I don't want him to feel pressure. If he doesn't believe the project he better reject it and not doing the drama he doesn't want just because his fans want him to do a drama soon. Of course I'd be happy if he did Lawless Attorney because the synopis sounds good besides the shallow me wants to see LJG in suit A LOT. So... I hope but I'll understand if he decides to not do the drama.

Every single thing you said! He should never be pressured into doing a drama just because we, the fans, are impatient. He definitely knows better than us, so we'll just trust his decision and wait for him to grace our screens! And we will wait for him. The shallow me wants to see him in a suit A LOT too - if not a lawyer, he can always be a businessman/ CEO/ director/ manager, or a software engineer/ IT guy who wears tailored suits, or a principal, or a con man etc. info onion head

BXxYxuE.jpg

3?

1 attempt with no kiss and then hot "I can't stop myself anymore" kiss. The second one should be there too - so we can be sure the first one wasn't our imagination.

Only THREE??? shock2 onion head  Who are you and what have you done with our @cedarwood ?

On 2/16/2018 at 8:54 PM, antoniaclamens said:

Ahm... :unsure:

You don't sound so happy about the OMV style JJ practices/ matches between JG and the female lead... Any suggestions? :w00t:

Wanna baloon?

Er... thanks, but no. :wacko: The only clown we prefer is the beautiful one with the fan, drum and muppets/ dolls! :wub:

N8mMJ5E.gif

Spoiler

DxqSGPa.gif

j3ftqZn.gif

bssaQoV.gif

6H9a5dg.gif

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:
6 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

cedarwood, the japan diving thingy ? Did I miss something ? ^^

She is referring to JG Island.  It will be a series of short episode(s) of JG's time in Okinawa.  From the trailer, it looks to focus on his photoshoot, diving, parasailing, etc. Maybe March 24th?  <<<danggit I thought it was early March>>>

And I just saw this one.... is the 1st episode going to be broadcast on February 25th? :blink:

*All image and gif credit to original uploaders.

• Like 5

And now for the Parades:

Smoldering (even with his eyes closed!)/ Pretty Nose/ LIPS/ Angular Jaw/ Beauty Marks/ Looking Up/ Fluffy hair! :wub:

7AijTPW.jpg

All of the above with Beautiful Eye! :wub: :wub:

Spoiler

AsIqfPg.jpg

Perfect Profile/ Fluffy Hair/ Sexy Legs and I'm sure Bare feet were there too...:w00t:

Spoiler

p80vXcx.jpg

Looking Down/ Lips

Spoiler

mwolabc.jpg

SMOLDERING/ White Shirt/ Angular Jaw/ LIPS/ The Most Beautiful Eyes - his eyes!!!! love onion head

VqcKAF8.jpg

My smile of the day: This one has been posted so many times but I couldn't not post it - our angel in white! love you crazy rabbit

Q5el78w.jpg

*All image credit to Oppa :D

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Exactly! Even when I searched for LJG BAMF, I still get his sweetest of pictures!! :ph34r: I had to type the whole thing without any abbreviations to get any related images.:ph34r:

***clears throat*** Maybe my Google understands what I want to see...:ph34r:  And thinks you both just want to see sweet! <<<ducks and runs to So's boat>>>

29 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

And we will wait for him.

Yes. Image result for wait meme

31 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

And I just saw this one.... is the 1st episode going to be broadcast on February 25th? :blink:

Ok...Phew...so what is it?  And when might English speaking people get content? Yes I know...Related image

Thank you for the pics @bluelilac1214 .  That COSMO/lounging pic is in my TOP 25 images of LJG. 

I hear JG singing..."We can do it together you and me..."

• Like 6

14 hours ago, pixelsticks said:
22 hours ago, cedarwood said:

3?

That's all?  Just kidding.  Noted. 

If we're talking about what I WANT then I want 100 kisses in every episode but I doubt the drama will satisfy me. I tried to be rational (yeah... that's the first thing I try whenever I talk about LJG!) and thought about what k-drama would most possibly give me. 

Oh and btw! I want a moment of looong staring in eyes. And NOT at the end of the episode so the staring will freeze and I hear some silly song in the background with "subway" logo on LJG face. I hope there will be one...

8 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

@cedarwood, the japan diving thingy ? Did I miss something ? ^^

Wasn't he diving somewhere? And wasn't it Japan? crazy-monkey-emoticon-044.gif?1292792390

7 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

You are right! I don't want him to feel pressed. Whatever decision he makes I'll support him. It's just that I want to see him and I can't help feeling excited. And as you said the synopsis sounds good and the perspective of JG in a suit... 

I am excied too, don't get me wrong. :) It's just... I thought that he has the time to consider. If he says "yes" then he's in it no matter what. He better carefully chose the drama he wants to give us. :)

Ah! Thank you! That thing! :D

7 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:
22 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Wanna baloon?

That's kind of creepy 

Have you not seen IT?

Who? Me? OF COURSE!

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:
On 17.02.2018 at 3:16 PM, antoniaclamens said:

I feel kind of stupid - no matter how many times I read you guys I have no idea what you're talking about. crazy-monkey-emoticon-082.gif?1292792401 What pictures are you trying to find?

or a con man etc. info onion head

Oh! A con man! That's great idea! He could be flirty, fight from time to time and wear suits (like in White collar). Yum... crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

Only THREE??? shock2 onion head  Who are you and what have you done with our @cedarwood ?

Give me a second... I'll stop laughting and then will answer that... crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419

You don't sound so happy about the OMV style JJ practices/ matches between JG and the female lead...

I never felt I should watch the drama (not a fan of So Ji Sub - sorry) but I tried 'cause I heard it was good but... the idea in this drama made me feel so uncomfortable I couldn't watch it.

But nothing against good matches. :D

is the 1st episode going to be broadcast on February 25th? :blink:

A day before my birthday?! :w00t:

• Like 2