Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Binge watching - who needs sleep?  Just kidding.  Why does work have to interfere with completing TV series? :wink:

This is why I promised myself to watch dramas during weekends only. LOL

2 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

So i guess you like it... a lot! totally understand you

Yeah, I like it a lot. The excitement actually started for me on Episode 6. Not really sure if I pity or hate Min-Gi's character right now. Hahaha

• Like 4

14 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Just an update. I started watching TBDAW last night and now I'm at episode 10. It's 11:15pm my time and i need to sleep coz I have work tomorrow but i can't. :D 

Hi jhjsw, OMG - your pacing is really very fast. I wonder if you're skipping some EPs or doing fast forward sometimes - hahaha - Me, I only have less an hour a night to watch my K-drama except during weekends. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi jhjsw, OMG - your pacing is really very fast. I wonder if you're skipping some EPs or doing fast forward sometimes - hahaha - Me, I only have less an hour a night to watch my K-drama except during weekends. :lol:

I'm a Kdrama addict. Hahaha. Not skipping any episodes nor doing fast forwards. I usually watch before work, sometimes during work, and after work. Which usually gives me 6 to 7 hours of watching dramas on a weekday. Hahaha. During weekends, I can finish a drama in 2 days with 20 eps just like what I did with Criminal Minds. I'm watching episode 13 of TBDAW now. He remembers! Finally! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

On 19.01.2018 at 3:51 PM, missmaudy said:

Btw, is it a real video or just an edit from the photo?

It's edited photo. 

On 19.01.2018 at 5:09 PM, pixelsticks said:

And Just because....

What... the hell... is he... wearing?! crazy-monkey-emoticon-026.gif?1292792385

I mean... I know people in pepsi commercials used to (used to? or they still do?) wear strange things but... this... uhm... :unsure:

But as we know - NOTHING can make him look less beautiful. :wub:

On 20.01.2018 at 6:14 PM, missmaudy said:

To me, I think his character in Fly Daddy Fly.

Hmm... I think it would be Kay. No matter how hot he was he had those cold eyes sometimes that sent me shivers. 

On 21.01.2018 at 7:45 PM, pixelsticks said:

And just because...

Oh my...! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! 

On 22.01.2018 at 12:48 AM, zakz said:

Which movie or series does he speak japanese. I've heard him in Chinese and Korean so far.

You probably already know but anyway - Joseon gunman. I think our Joon Gi can really speak japanese. :)

On 22.01.2018 at 8:52 PM, violina said:

looks like we might be looking at a romantic jg drama this year?It would be a dream come true for many.But I just hope he is not feeling pressured.

Me too. And that he will do a good romance drama with some action pls pls pls and nothing like Revolutionary love I won't stand it. crazy-monkey-emoticon-133.gif?1292792414

Must say I miss a drama where he fights more than once for few episodes. I hoped Criminal minds will satisfy me but no. LJG doesn't getting old he still can do things like that... I really need some action. :)

On 23.01.2018 at 4:07 AM, antoniaclamens said:

And because it's been a year since HK fan meeting and I can't leave alone @pixelsticks with her drenched parade

Phew! Who turned up the heat???

On 23.01.2018 at 5:00 AM, willenette said:

Hi pixelsticks, well, if he'll do a movie this year, why not? It's fine with me since he has wrapped-up doing a drama so, to balance everything it's just NICE to do a movie for his next project this time. :lol:

A movie AND a drama maybe? crazy-monkey-emoticon-062.gif?1292792395

On 23.01.2018 at 11:29 AM, glassnokamen said:

I'm okay, I'm okay chingus... thanks for asking and for trying to cheer me up :heart::wub:

Not sad anymore I hope? *hugs*

On 23.01.2018 at 8:05 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

I’m curious, girls, when did you lose your halo when it comes to JG? I'd like to know... panda 24

Halo? What halo? crazy-monkey-emoticon-214.gif?1292792434

On 23.01.2018 at 8:05 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

I'll help you get out of there today. B)

Can't wait!

On 23.01.2018 at 8:21 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Since I promised @cedarwood that I'd help her revive I'll refrain from posting any of drenched/ Elusive Torso/ Smoldering etc. pics today! angel3 smiley

I'm sorry, thread! No drenched pix from @bluelilac1214 is my fault! 

t.b.c. (I have to get ready to work)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Done with TBDAW. I really enjoyed this drama. Thanks for recommending this.. I thought he died at the end. Thankfully he didnt. This drama has its flaws but LJG's pretty face makes up for it big time.  In the end, I still liked Min Gi's character. And their bromance is great. BTW, aside from Family Outing and Running Man,any other variety shows that he appeared in? I really love him in variety. He's so funny. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

JG IG update .... fighting!!!!! So flexible O_o

Its been 12 years and he still got it:):

6 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Me too. And that he will do a good romance drama with some action pls pls pls and nothing like Revolutionary love I won't stand it. crazy-monkey-emoticon-133.gif?1292792414

Wow you survived through that drama?I only saw the trailers and knew instantly its not for me.I hope he doesnt meet a project like that.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Flexibility is one of the most important things in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, much more than size or strength because a lot of the more advanced techniques require moves that I could never make my body do, even twenty years ago. I'm sure JG could be a real top champion if he wants to pursue it. I hope he will be using BJJ in his next project. It is one of the few martial arts where there is little chance of injury because there is no punching or kicking. The holds make the opponent submit without injury. I sparred with some young guys who were unnecessarily rough because they didn't want to lose to a woman, but I never got anything worse than bruises on my thighs.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 1/24/2018 at 1:48 AM, pixelsticks said:

And this seems like smolder to me....with a peck and a smile.

It is - such a lovely pout too. But I didn't mention it to help revive @cedarwood hehe onion head

On 1/24/2018 at 11:40 PM, astrantia said:

Interestingly, Lee Joon Gi and Lee Moon Seek (Soe Dol) were played  son and father in yet one film Fly, Daddy, Fly (2006). It was unforgettable duet also.

So did Jo Min Ki, didn't he? He was the biological father in Iljimae and then in MLSHR. And the baddie in Two Weeks.

On 1/25/2018 at 11:22 AM, jhjsw said:

I'm a Kdrama addict. Hahaha. Not skipping any episodes nor doing fast forwards. I usually watch before work, sometimes during work, and after work. Which usually gives me 6 to 7 hours of watching dramas on a weekday. Hahaha. During weekends, I can finish a drama in 2 days with 20 eps just like what I did with Criminal Minds.

Wow! Just Wow!! good job onion head The maximum number of episodes I've ever watched on a day is 4, that too on a weekend a very long time ago. 

On 1/25/2018 at 12:45 PM, glassnokamen said:

He is so flexible indeed - and the look on his face! So, so adorable! panda 61

On 1/25/2018 at 4:27 PM, cedarwood said:

But as we know - NOTHING can make him look less beautiful. 

Amen to that!

A movie AND a drama maybe?

YESS!!! yesss crazy rabbit Please say it out loud - you know the power of Soompi Suggestion, right?

Halo? What halo?

Ah... yes! What was I thinking? 

Related image

Can't wait!

I'm sorry, thread! No drenched pix from @bluelilac1214 is my fault! 

So have you revived yet? :tongue:

On 1/25/2018 at 8:38 PM, jhjsw said:

BTW, aside from Family Outing and Running Man,any other variety shows that he appeared in? I really love him in variety. He's so funny. 

This one is from when he was in army:

And here's another one -  this one is from 2013:

Spoiler

@jhjsw Also, "Golden Fishery" and "Healing Camp" - I don't know whether you can call them variety exactly, they are more like interviews of him. But they are a must watch - you'll fall in love him even more. Plus there are JG Style and JG World - you can call them kind of documentaries.

On 1/25/2018 at 11:25 PM, violina said:

Its been 12 years and he still got it

one more comparison:

Edited by bluelilac1214
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 1/24/2018 at 1:48 AM, pixelsticks said:

Wait...where is LIPS???

shock2 onion head How could I ever forget the Lips parade??? Stupid Blue! head crazy rabbit

Okay, here is the updated list of parades:

Elusive Torso/ Sexy Back/ Pretty Forehead/ Smile/ Smoldering/ Bangs/ Cutie Pie/Adorable / Coloured Hair/ Satto/ Gong Gil/ Drinking/ Eating/ Selca/ Looking at the sky/ Looking at the floor/Angular Beauty/ I'm an acrobat/ Beauty/ Merry Marry Christmas/ I'm bored/ Kick/ Bare Feet!!/ Fangs/ Moustache/ Beauty Marks/ Angel/ Sexy Legs/ Glasses/ Sexy Arms/Veins / Army/ Suit/ Beautiful Eyes/ Winking/ WHAT???/ Pretty Nose/ Sleeping Beauty/ Airport Fashion/ Iljimae/ Elusive Tummy/ Singing/ In Bed/ Joseon Gunman/ Bling/ Sexy/Pretty Chin/ Martial Arts/ White Shirt/ Wang So/ Smirk/ SWWTN/ Drenched/ Lips/ With Kids/ Cute Ears

Another Cutie Pie Parade since @cedarwood hasn't confirmed whether she has revived yet! dunno crazy rabbit

Look at that pout and the Pretty Nose and those beautiful hands! :wub:

Cutie/ Glasses/ Suit/ Pretty Forehead:

Spoiler

B0Rz3fR.gif

Adorable/ With Kids

Spoiler

r9FZ612.jpg

Adorable/ Yongie

Cutest Cutie Pie/ Pretty Forehead/ Beautiful Eyes/ Cute Ears/ Wang So/ Tongue :tongue:

381Ixhl.png

*Image credit to original uploaders.

• Like 5

On 24.01.2018 at 4:17 PM, jhjsw said:

Just an update. I started watching TBDAW last night and now I'm at episode 10.

First of all - I'm sorry for being so uncivilised. @jhjsw welcome to the thread!

And I'm so glad you like TBDAW. I watched it sooooo many times. 

For research purposes, of course. :wink:

On 24.01.2018 at 7:10 PM, astrantia said:

Interestingly, Lee Joon Gi and Lee Moon Seek (Soe Dol) were played  son and father in yet one film Fly, Daddy, Fly (2006). It was unforgettable duet also.

They have great father-son chemistry. I love how they play together. Actually I'd love to see them together on screen once again. :wub:

23 hours ago, jhjsw said:

This is why I promised myself to watch dramas during weekends only. LOL

And that's why you watched TBDAW on Wednesday... crazy-monkey-emoticon-166.gif?1292792422

23 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Not really sure if I pity or hate Min-Gi's character right now. Hahaha

I didn't hate him. He was stubborn, yes, but his behavious was well explained in the drama. Besides the storyline between brothers is great to watch. Painful sometimes but great. :)

16 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

fighting!!!!! So flexible O_o

WOW!!!

6 hours ago, violina said:

Wow you survived through that drama?I

I didn't. I saw trailers and thought this will be good light funny drama.

Hell no.

I won't forgive Choi Siwon and Kang So Ra! I wanted to watch it for them but... but... it was so baaaaad!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-090.gif?1292792402

5 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I didn't mention it to help revive @cedarwood hehe onion head

Cedarwood is still dead, thank you very much. Therefore mention anything you want. crazy-monkey-emoticon-145.gif?1292792417

So did Jo Min Ki, didn't he? He was the biological father in Iljimae and then in MLSHR. And the baddie in Two Weeks.

As we started this topic - Choi Jae Sung played his father in Joseon gunman. He also played Mao in TBDAW and Mao was father-figure for Kay. They worked so good. :)

So have you revived yet? :tongue:

Nope. But you know being dead has it's advantages. :D

Adorable/ With Kids

And this is real killer for cedarwood... crazy-monkey-emoticon-165.gif?1292792422

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, cedarwood said:

A movie AND a drama maybe? crazy-monkey-emoticon-062.gif?1292792395

Hi cedarwood, ye, I will love that...................:lol:

10 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Done with TBDAW. I really enjoyed this drama. Thanks for recommending this.. I thought he died at the end. Thankfully he didnt. This drama has its flaws but LJG's pretty face makes up for it big time.  In the end, I still liked Min Gi's character. And their bromance is great. BTW, aside from Family Outing and Running Man,any other variety shows that he appeared in? I really love him in variety. He's so funny. 

Hi jhjsw“My Ear’s Candy,”  is also a variety program.................Have you watched this? Lee Jun Ki rarely goes on variety shows compared to other celebrities.  Therefore we should take this chance to see a different side of him:lol:

• Like 3

On 24/1/2018 at 8:57 PM, jhjsw said:

Yeah, I like it a lot. The excitement actually started for me on Episode 6. Not really sure if I pity or hate Min-Gi's character right now. Hahaha

11 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Wow ou are amazing! i still can remember the time when i could watch one drama in one weekend and not sleep at all. the time when i could go to sleep at 3:00 am everyday and wake up before 6 to go to work. it was not so long ago. i can´t do it anymore. i need some sleep! i'm happy to hear you love the drama. i love it so much. and i love JG in every one of his personalities. About Min Gi, sometimes i like him, sometimes i don´t. sometimes he annoyed me. But he loves his brother and their relationship was so awesome to see.  The shows that@bluelilac1214 and @willenette recomended you are so good (i highly recomend them too) 

19 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

OMG he's amazing. I love his flexilibity... everytime i saw him doing one thing i want to see more! so i am hoping for more updates

7 hours ago, joybran said:

Flexibility is one of the most important things in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, much more than size or strength because a lot of the more advanced techniques require moves that I could never make my body do, even twenty years ago. I'm sure JG could be a real top champion if he wants to pursue it. I hope he will be using BJJ in his next project. It is one of the few martial arts where there is little chance of injury because there is no punching or kicking. The holds make the opponent submit without injury. I sparred with some young guys who were unnecessarily rough because they didn't want to lose to a woman, but I never got anything worse than bruises on my thighs.

Thank you so much for the info. I'm ignorant about the sport so i truly appreciate all you can say... btw i admire you for doing it. i can´t imagine myself fighting with a man (or a woman to say the thruth)

7 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

YESS!!! yesss crazy rabbit Please say it out loud - you know the power of Soompi Suggestion, right?

Let me join you guys. My real actor JG please DO A MOVIE AND A DRAMA THIS YEAR!!!!

one more comparison:

Awesome!!!!

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

They have great father-son chemistry. I love how they play together. Actually I'd love to see them together on screen once again. :wub:

As we started this topic - Choi Jae Sung played his father in Joseon gunman. He also played Mao in TBDAW and Mao was father-figure for Kay. They worked so good. :)

True and true. I would love to see them together again... 

I haven't contributed to the parades for a while,  sorry. 

Smolder / Bangs parade 

be61ebc2-f163-4de0-aab9-a4ba61554741.png

Spoiler

large_large_imagine-articol_33.jpg

Beauty parade 

11c9274b18ebe305f1adeaa604f5df37--lee-jo

Looking at the sky parade 

http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/javabeansdb/media/act/2012/12b/junki_243.jpg.html

Looking at the floor parade 

Spoiler

tumblr_ou49dwnquz1tc3saao1_1280.jpg

Fangs (more like vampire) parade

Spoiler

130856776311475124_Big_C.jpg

Sexy back parade 

Spoiler

40.jpg

Airport Fashion parade

Spoiler

7he3c9kub1wsb6jh4s9fls19hpq1f63b.jpg

Kick parade 

Spoiler

62f83431ef4f052d8352ba764e4722f4.jpg

Today's smile 

d9569e2f165dc70d55699faeadf185f7.jpg

All images credit to uploaders 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Wow ou are amazing! i still can remember the time when i could watch one drama in one weekend and not sleep at all. the time when i could go to sleep at 3:00 am everyday and wake up before 6 to go to work. it was not so long ago. i can´t do it anymore. i need some sleep! i'm happy to hear you love the drama. i love it so much. and i love JG in every one of his personalities. About Min Gi, sometimes i like him, sometimes i don´t. sometimes he annoyed me. But he loves his brother and their relationship was so awesome to see.  The shows that@bluelilac1214 and @willenette recomended you are so good (i highly recomend them too)

Smolder / Bangs parade

Reveal hidden contents

large_large_imagine-articol_33.jpg

Beauty parade 

Looking at the sky parade 

http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/javabeansdb/media/act/2012/12b/junki_243.jpg.html

Looking at the floor parade 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ou49dwnquz1tc3saao1_1280.jpg

Fangs (more like vampire) parade

Reveal hidden contents

130856776311475124_Big_C.jpg

Sexy back parade 

Reveal hidden contents

40.jpg

Airport Fashion parade

Reveal hidden contents

7he3c9kub1wsb6jh4s9fls19hpq1f63b.jpg

Kick parade 

Reveal hidden contents

62f83431ef4f052d8352ba764e4722f4.jpg

Today's smile 

All images credit to uploaders 

Hi antoniaclamens, thanks for sharing especially those pictures where he has some bangs............ A haircut with bangs for men has come back last year. LJK looks so COOL with bangs. :lol:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, jhjsw said:
8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi jhjsw“My Ear’s Candy,”  is also a variety program.................Have you watched this? Lee Jun Ki rarely goes on variety shows compared to other celebrities.  Therefore we should take this chance to see a different side of him:lol:

Thanks but where can I watch this with eng subs?

Here with eng subs:

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/ljgfanclub

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, willenette said:

LJK looks so COOL with bangs. :lol:

Ahh....I have a fellow BANG lover in here!  YAY!

Lee Joon Gi

14 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Let me join you guys. My real actor JG please DO A MOVIE AND A DRAMA THIS YEAR!!!!

My real actor JG please DO A MOVIE AND A DRAMA THIS YEAR!!!!

<<<soompi powers activate>>>

Episode 13 re(take) is up on the MLSHR thread.  

Wa2WXcr.png

My SMILE for the day:

b337493e4c1844ed44f99fcf88ca64c7.jpg

• Like 7

15 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Ahh....I have a fellow BANG lover in here!  YAY!

There are bangs that are cool and there are bangs... ahm... that are not. The one you chose is the cool bang. 

(Btw he looks so lovely in this picture. :wub:)

On 26.01.2018 at 3:27 AM, antoniaclamens said:

OMG he's amazing. I love his flexilibity... everytime i saw him doing one thing i want to see more!

Same here. I'm not flexible at all so I totally admire people who are. 

• Like 2