Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@Linda GunawanThanks for the info about the app

@haniiiii hilarious pic posts!

Sx4u2Dd.gifBEST GIF TODAY!! Look at that eyebrow.  Thanks @antoniaclamens

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I hate YH but i had to admit that she and So had great chemistry... and this scene was kind of hot

Yes...even their "almost gonna take your mask off and...." scene.  I'm dying to see him in a drama or a movie where there are true sparks like this between the 2 main leads.  In both directions...

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

i can´t understand how why he cut off this awesome scene:

Wait...I thought I watched the Directors Cut on Dramafever and that wasn't in there.  I totally forgot about that scene. I've watched 3 and did my preliminary ramblings.  I just need to add emojis.  HAHAHA  So I will comment more later.  I have a darn head cold that is making it tough to function as a normal human being right now. 

2 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

You missed the filming of the most scandalous kiss of JG!!! panda 29

Travesty!!  I think fans deserve one before he gets married!  Hahaha  JK....maybe not. 

14 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I wish they didn't cut the scene of him running on rooftops

I know!  It seemed like they were really still defining the HJ character while filming and deciding what would be included or not.  We now know this rooftop scene wasn't included and some scene where he breaks through a glass window wasn't included.  Makes me wonder HOW much is on the cutting room floor?  

Pretty pics from the Thank You Again photobook are showing up.

• Like 7

Btw, for us who bought the DVD set, here you can track the package :wink:

https://trace.epost.go.kr//xtts/tt/epost/ems/ems_eng.jsp Just input the tracking number which was written in the dispatch information email this week. My package will fly from Incheon by Finnair to Helsinki tomorrow haha.  Long way it is indeed :D 

And also today, don't forget to vote ^^ (10 clicks for each of them): The Most Handsome Kdrama Star 2017 (currently 2nd round) http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=194620&star_num=171&share

and The Best Kdrama 2017 (currently 1st round)
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=186116&star_num=178&share=

and photo treat for voting soompiers :wub:

lgk.png

• Like 7

MLSHR Episode 3 Directors Cut

Pixelistic Re(take)

• Brief Recap of Ep1 & 2 <<thank you editors>>> and ONTO the BRO STANDOFF!
  • Wook & So….swords drawn, tense, neither one wanting to back down. sword-fight2-smiley.gif?1292867685  Why should I? <<<yes Wang So…why? I know you say you don’t know her, but you like holding on to her….huh?>>>Sx4u2Dd.gif Wook drops his sword first and Hae Soo lets them know about the dead masked people.sword-man-smiley.gif?1292867686  Wook & So exchange glances…and from that moment on…I was hoping a BROMANCE was going to be forming!! NOT.
  • Here’s the Bromance we didn’t know we needed.  JiMong & Moo have a chat.  Moo is such a softie! JiMong has a mancrush.hug1-smiley.gif?1292867621
  • 3:20 Wook, So, Hae Soo and some soldiers go the place where the dead people are supposed to be. Wang So is so rough here. Manners young man! no-no-smiley.gif?1292867644There’s the Korean wrist grab. Wook should have been in Criminal Minds…as he can read blood splatter on bamboo and determine it was assassin gang that was murdered by their leader! indubitably-smiley.gif?1292867625Wook is level-headed, So is still fuming. HaeSoo is falling apart.  Wook is pretty adorable here…almost bias stealing…
  • Ahhh…the redrum planning room!bathe smiley  Queen Yooflabbergasted-smiley.gif?1292867594 is one hot tamale showing us some elusive torso while getting out of the bath. Here comes her evil son Yobee smiley . He dries her hair, makes her tea, yet she wants to know more about So. She wants her son on the throne…but she doesn’t say which one…does she??evil genius smiley
  • 9:50 He’s back….WS get-mad-smiley.gif?1292867602all fuming and ripping sleeves.   Enter Yeon Hwa to attend to his wound.princess-smiley.gif?1292867657Bless the writer/director for having her wipe his angular face. consoling smileyHey Princess, he has been wondering about you. Lucky! Chae Ryung attends to Hae Soo’s wound. Wook & Lady Hae talking-skype-smiley.gif?1301953200 talk about how Hae Soo makes them feel. Wook is a Richard Simmons for not realizing how his words of joy can harm his wife until too late.banned2 smiley
  • 14:50 LOVE this scene! Hey…Chae Ryung is wearing a skirt! And with one look, Wang Soblack wings smiley scares her off and leaves Hae Soo alone with him.  She blabbers, he grabs and demands, and Wook stop-sign-smiley.gif?1292867681 stops him cold. Hae Soo thinking-skype-smiley.gif?1301953200then remembers the leader wore fur <<<thanks for that flashback of Yo editors…dunce-smiley-face.gif?1302011347hahaha>>>  And here we go with the BRO glances again…ok NOW their bromance will start…right? surprised2-smiley.gif?1292867683  NOT
  • And here we go again with Wang So telling Hae Soo to “forget” what she saw. foof-smiley.gif?1292867599 It’s his favorite word of the week! Hae Soo gives So the dagger look pfft1-smiley.gif?1292867651<<hehehe>> and tries to leave.  Wang So tells her to not grace his presence again…but she’s had it…and lets him have it.gaah-smiley.gif?1292867601 <<I just have to say…the lighting on WS is so yummy, look at the highlights in his eyes!>>> He smirks, but he quivers as well and he tries to leave yet she says the lines that will reach him.  “Is it a crime to want to live, why are you picking on me?” He is a terrible jerk Hae Soo.  <<<but a hot fan smileyjerk!>>>
  • 18:50 Wook & Hae Soo have an in-depth convo.  He lights candles candle smiley <<<which seems so romantic>>> come and get it smiley but then talks about his first kill crazyeyes-smiley-face.gif?1302011339<<<ok…buzzkill>>> and how he protected the ones he loves console-smiley-face.gif?1302011337<<<ok a little better>>> Hae Soo says just the right thing to make Wook want her even more. cupidhit-smiley-face.gif?1302011340 Uh oh!
  • 21:57 The Uncalled 4: band-smiley-face.gif?1302011309King Taejo, Moo, So & JiMong in the throne room.  WS gets his hall pass big-grin-thumb-smiley-face.gif?1302011312and gets the OK to stay in Songak for a bit!  WooHOOOOO!!!groupwave-smiley-face.gif?1302011374
  • 23:30 This Damiwon Tea bath is sponsored by Crayola! See the new colorscolor eyes smiley…all over the princes??? Eun & Jung are their dorky young selves. Wook & Yo have a little verbal spar. Won, who are you again? Enter King Taejo king-smiley-face.gif?1302011383 who demands to know who bruised his Eun’s black eye2 smileyface!  Scene change: Hae Soo and Chae Ryung <<in pants again>>> worry about her fate.  Cue cutesy music and cute Eunhorse-riding-smiley.gif?1292867619…riding in on a horse. Eun confesses…Hae Soo finds him harmless…hug1-smiley.gif?1292867621 ahhh a cute friendship is born!
  • 29:40 Finally, we get to know a bit more about Baek-Ha.  He’s an artist, drawing what he sees in the village for his daddy. And what does he see, Jung street fighting. chair-smiley-face.gif?1302011327Here comes the physical comedy again. Jung & Baek-Ha fight over the drawing.  Jung steals it and runs away.running-smiley.gif?1292867665
  • 33:00 Baek-Ha is a renaissance man. Not only can he draw, artist1-smiley-face.gif?1302011308and is handsome but he is a musician as well!annoying smiley?  Ahhh and he has a crush on Lady Hae. cat smiley They watch Hae Soo chatting away to herself. 
  • 35:45 Boy’s Night at the Morgue <<<see my Criminal Minds reference>>> So, Moo & JiMong figure out the assassins were fallen tongue-less monks. did i miss smiley WS corners Yo and gives us the sexiestI3ROSHus.jpg accusatory convo close-ups ever <<<how can I do something wrong and have him grab medreamy eyes smiley>>> When he asks Yo if their Mother is behind this…Yo…pauses and for a flicker… zshemademe-smiley.gif?1292867706and gives it away.  WS fumes & watches his mommy give Jung all the attention, bash-smiley-face.gif?1302011310and those violins play….uh oh! <<<violins=Richard simmons is gonna happen>>>
  • 39:40 Sweet scene between Lady Hae & Hae Soo from-me-to-you-smiley.gif?1292867601 where she encourages Lady Hae to put on makeup and go out with her hubby. We get to see the flashback where her best friend betrayed her by dating her boyfriend. Ok…it’s working…Wook smiles at his wife. flirty2-smiley.gif?1292867595But Hae Soo has to go be all spunky and attract his attention away!  flirty8-smiley.gif?1292867597
  • 44:20 Hae Soo & Wook at the Pharmacy/Drug Store. geek-smiley.gif?1292867602She wants to make soap, he wants to make….her cut better <<<cough cough>>>. They both put Lady Hae to bed big bed smiley <<poor girl, they didn’t take out her hairpins, one toss to the right/left and it will hurt like a mofo!>>> Hae Soo goes to pray at the stones….and to confess she is falling for Wook. <<<bad Soo>>> She sees Wang So…all angsty on a rock. But leaves him there. <<<bad Soo>>>cuckoo smiley
  • 51:00 Wang So is riding his horse to a temple. hourse2-smiley.gif?1292867620He enters, and no one is around.  Or??? He centers himself, closes his eyes and all hell breaks loose! <<<video game>>> Assassins, assassins, everywhere. And the Kill Bill fight commences. Wang So…swirling and twirling again. sword-fight2-smiley.gif?1292867685 Weapons in every hand, shoe, etc. stabbing and throwing, dashing and dicing, slicing each dude down.   <<<Ok…I want him on my side in a fight>>>. starwars-smiley-face.gif?1302011429 His look is so intense! Yet that damn door exploding open revealing the Head Monk made me Laugh Out Loud!tv-happy-smiley-face.gif?1302011436 But Wang So’s bloody smirky quivering face brings me right back.  RAWR!!! woot1-smiley-face.gif?1302011444He 360 degree swipes and slices the leader. And he’s burning down the house. He’s quite the scary killer. <<<and I am unnerved that I enjoyed it so!>>>wank-smiley-face.gif?1302011439
  • 58:45 <<<such a scene>>> Out of focus, violins playing…a shadow of a figure enters Queen Yoo’s bedroom. It’s bloody Wang So. <<<not just a British accent, he really is bloody>>> With a small smile on his face. heart-eyes-smiley-face.gif?1302011377 And it ends……ARRRGGHHH!!!! <<<do you know how HARD and FRUSTRATING it was to wait to see what happened next!?!?!?!?!?!  evil-1-smiley-face.gif?1302011350Was that smile because he was happy to help her or that he knew he was scaring the bejesus out of her or what?  Is he evil???? <<<now off to replay that Kill Bill scene again….for research purposes>>>

zPX2KRP.gif

• Like 7

5 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Exactly! Snape like character plus “the living part” PLUS he MUST get the girl!!

Plus LJG will never look like Severus. :wink:

In the airport pics he looked as if his face is a little bit full but in the aquarium pics, it doesn’t seem so. :(

Maybe that "fullness" was tiredness + jetlag + ramen last night?

He was mature enough to accept So’s daughter (poor So couldn't even have this part of Soo with him or have his daughter call him "daddy":tears::tears:)and raise her as his own.

Exactly. :)

No, no, I understand what you are saying. Everything you said above, that and I feel he was too caring towards her because he felt obliged since without her clan’s support snake Wok and his family would not have been able to return to Songak.

That's true but he could be like Yo - Yo had a wife (he mentioned it once... or maybe twice). Bet she wasn't happier than Myung Hee. MH at least could say that her husband is good to her.

But what about snake Wook? From what was shown on the drama, his mother wasn’t like the Evil Queen, was she? Further, he was the mastermind behind the torture of Moo – he chose to kill Moo slowly and painfully. He chose to side with Yo, the bad guy. He chose to make Lady Oh the scapegoat. He chose to blame So for his shortcomings. He was intelligent and yet he chose to use his intelligence in a negative and destructive way. Therefore, in the context of the drama, I can never like snake Wook, or justify his actions.

Yes but my point is - he became evil. In my opinion he wasn't bad from the beginning.

Hahaha... I love your dream and the highlighted part in particular. You missed the filming of the most scandalous kiss of JG!!! 

The most scandalous kiss in k-drama history. I still wonder WHAT a kiss it must have been! And will never know... kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12

3 hours ago, haniiiii said:

and all other soompiers too. I need your  help please! haha. Where to find Scarlet Heart with Korean subs? It is visible in this gif, but not only here. I know antonia wrote that the gif is not hers. So... any ideas, guys? I have tried to find it, I have asked my Korean friends too, of course. But no big success so far :bawling: For my Korean practise I would loooove to have it with Korean subs. Viki is usually awesome for that and has also a special "learning" mode, but they don't have this serial... :unsure:

No idea. Sometimes I see some dramas with korean subs on youtube but I'm not sure if it's always like this.

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I have a darn head cold that is making it tough to function as a normal human being right now. 

Poor you! Hope youll get well soon.

Need some vitamins? Like vitamins L, J and G? :D 

5a4bf3470984a1daeec3b2af4b675f9b.jpg

It seemed like they were really still defining the HJ character while filming and deciding what would be included or not. 

True. And that is stupid of them 'cause they showed Hyun Jun as action man from the beginning and then... he rarely was actually doing any action. Such a waste...

Makes me wonder HOW much is on the cutting room floor?  

I'd die to see what was cut off!

19 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

btw i need Director's cut episodes with better quality! 

HD? :wink:

103527637060133.jpg

• Like 7

On 10/24/2017 at 11:47 PM, haniiiii said:

another photo treat. This one is extremely sexy, handsome, gorgeous, wooooow

*Blue becomes speechless* it’s illegal how he gets more beautiful every day. love onion head

On 10/25/2017 at 5:35 AM, antoniaclamens said:

btw @violina, where are my HJ highlights??? i miss him so much! I know lately we are all about Wang So and Okinawa, but 2017 is HJ's year and i still want to see him!!!!

Yes, please! wow1 onion head

@pixelsticks Seeing how JG is fully covered up except for his head and hands in the Okinawa pics, I remembered you saying this,

On 10/19/2017 at 2:45 AM, pixelsticks said:

watch...this next photoshoot...he will show his full well-toned torso on the beaches of Okinawa to prove me wrong

..and then I saw this

Spoiler

Maybe you've seen them already but I hope that you enjoy the 'JG's Elusive Torso for Pixel' parade. :wink:

3 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Or maybe he looks skinny because of the oversized T Shirt?

3 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Yes but my point is - he became evil. In my opinion he wasn't bad from the beginning.

I agree.

6 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I have a darn head cold that is making it tough to function as a normal human being right now. 

Oh, so sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon. I didn't read your review too since I haven't watch the 3rd episode yet. help crazy rabbit

@haniiiii hilarious pics. JG's fans are very creative and funny indeed!:D  Thank you so much for the daily voting reminders. love you crazy rabbit

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Maybe you've seen them already but I hope that you enjoy the 'JG's Elusive Torso for Pixel' parade. :wink:

I have not seen the 2nd one.  There are some highly creative JG pics floating out there right now.  Halloween themed, etc.  

20 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Or maybe he looks skinny because of the oversized T Shirt?

Is this the same orange oversized shirt he wears in the studio while he is singing NOW for everyone?

Wait...I posted something else before all this???  Where is it???

• Like 6

10 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

But what about snake Wook? From what was shown on the drama, his mother wasn’t like the Evil Queen, was she? Further, he was the mastermind behind the torture of Moo – he chose to kill Moo slowly and painfully. He chose to side with Yo, the bad guy. He chose to make Lady Oh the scapegoat. He chose to blame So for his shortcomings. He was intelligent and yet he chose to use his intelligence in a negative and destructive way. Therefore, in the context of the drama, I can never like snake Wook, or justify his actions.

You did it again... as always you say everything better than i would do it!

8 hours ago, haniiiii said:

@antoniaclamens and all other soompiers too. I need your  help please! haha. Where to find Scarlet Heart with Korean subs? It is visible in this gif, but not only here. I know antonia wrote that the gif is not hers. So... any ideas, guys? I have tried to find it, I have asked my Korean friends too, of course. But no big success so far :bawling: For my Korean practise I would loooove to have it with Korean subs. Viki is usually awesome for that and has also a special "learning" mode, but they don't have this serial... :unsure:

No idea where to find them... but i will try...

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Wait...I thought I watched the Directors Cut on Dramafever and that wasn't in there.  I totally forgot about that scene. I've watched 3 and did my preliminary ramblings.  I just need to add emojis.  HAHAHA  So I will comment more later.  I have a darn head cold that is making it tough to function as a normal human being right now. 

Pretty pics from the Thank You Again photobook are showing up.

As per your review you didn´t watch the director's cut... for example, in the director's cut the infamous scene between Jung and BA was thankfully "cut off". Remember they aired 3 episodes (original version) and then the director made the "Director's Cut" for episodes 1, 2 & 3, due to the awful critics and ratings. They continued airing the original version (that is "International Version") until episode 5. It was from episode 6 on that we have 2 versions of every episode,  they were aired the same day: the original version in China and other countries (International Version) and the edited version in Korea (SBS version). Did i make sense?

And I love love the pretty pictures... now for those who doesn´t want spoilers from the DVD set don´t watch this... i watched and cry...that moment was so beautiful and touching and tearful :tears:

6 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Btw, for us who bought the DVD set, here you can track the package :wink:

https://trace.epost.go.kr//xtts/tt/epost/ems/ems_eng.jsp Just input the tracking number which was written in the dispatch information email this week. My package will fly from Incheon by Finnair to Helsinki tomorrow haha.  Long way it is indeed :D 

And also today, don't forget to vote ^^ (10 clicks for each of them): The Most Handsome Kdrama Star 2017 (currently 2nd round) http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=194620&star_num=171&share

and The Best Kdrama 2017 (currently 1st round)
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=186116&star_num=178&share=

and photo treat for voting soompiers :wub:

As always happy for your friendly reminder picture!!!! done voting! :D btw my package is taking a longest trip!!! i didn´t expect it soon but i'm dying to have it!!!

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

MLSHR Episode 3 Directors Cut

Pixelistic Re(take)

• 29:40 Finally, we get to know a bit more about Baek-Ha.  He’s an artist, drawing what he sees in the village for his daddy. And what does he see, Jung street fighting. chair-smiley-face.gif?1302011327Here comes the physical comedy again. Jung & Baek-Ha fight over the drawing.  Jung steals it and runs away.running-smiley.gif?1292867665
  • They both put Lady Hae to bed big bed smiley <<poor girl, they didn’t take out her hairpins, one toss to the right/left and it will hurt like a mofo!>>>

First of all i saw all emojis too! sometimes some won´t show no matter how many times i refresh the page!! second lol at your CM references :lol:. Now i left the 2 scenes that luckily were cut off the Episode 3 Director's Cut.

About Kill Bill references... please don´t compare. I admit that i haven´t watched the full movie but i did watch some scenes (i don´t like Tarantino's movies) and they are nothing like my precious episode 3 killing scene! the only thing they have in common is of course they both have lots of killing!!

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Plus LJG will never look like Severus. :wink:

Need some vitamins? Like vitamins L, J and G? :D 

I loooove Severus... and i don´t mind his looks btw :tongue:

I hope his fulness has nothing to do with tiredness, jetlag or ramen... in fact i don´t see any fulness. sigh

Now i need more L, J and G vitamins :wink:

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@pixelsticks Seeing how JG is fully covered up except for his head and hands in the Okinawa pics, I remembered you saying this,

..and then I saw this

Those pics :lol:

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Is this the same orange oversized shirt he wears in the studio while he is singing NOW for everyone?

I think it's the same... well he loves his orange big sweater for sure.. maybe it is comfy... anyway thank you for giving me an excuse to rewatch NOW! i love that video. So full of energy. i can´t help but smile like a fool from start to end...

• Like 8

17 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I know!  It seemed like they were really still defining the HJ character while filming and deciding what would be included or not.  We now know this rooftop scene wasn't included and some scene where he breaks through a glass window wasn't included.  Makes me wonder HOW much is on the cutting room floor? 

Inserts said scene and cries in the corner:bawling: Whyyyyyyyyyy..he was so proud of filming this scene..the action director too...

tumblr_otchqnIiEI1qb8bmoo5_400.gif

On 10/25/2017 at 1:05 AM, antoniaclamens said:

btw @violina, where are my HJ highlights??? i miss him so much! I know lately we are all about Wang So and Okinawa, but 2017 is HJ's year and i still want to see him!!!!

Aww sorry..real life has been pulling me away from my missions...:( but here am with one for your viewing pleasure

Here is an am sexy and I know it HJ

tumblr_ots7nrM21c1vem8apo1_540.gif

or two coz we have to zoom in, we need to see that pretty face up close. and look at that tiny smirk..^_^

tumblr_ots7nrM21c1vem8apo3_540.gif

and of course..every fan whether we are looking at wang so, hyun joon and even the man himself JG..here is the accurate reaction:

Spoiler

tumblr_ots7nrM21c1vem8apo4_540.gif

• Like 7

On 10/25/2017 at 3:57 AM, antoniaclamens said:

1) To me this episode is all about Wang So killing the monks scene

2) This episode had too many Wook scenes and so little of So for my tastes

This....

I can hear Gesture of recistance while watching him crumbling down

This too...This scene was so powerful.All the way to when he went to his mother..:bawling:so sad.

tumblr_ovafnvPrRR1vem8apo5_400.gif

tumblr_ovafnvPrRR1vem8apo6_400.gif

Ok, sometimes/everytime i wonder at PDnim choice of scenes??? help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377 i can´t understand how why he cut off this awesome scene:

I know right...It adds a lot more depth to the story.Director KKTcalm down crazy rabbittsk tsk..

Spoiler

tumblr_ocy7thBMcJ1s8t96qo6_r1_400.giftumblr_ocy7thBMcJ1s8t96qo5_r1_400.giftumblr_ocy7thBMcJ1s8t96qo9_r1_400.gif

• Like 5

10 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:
12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I think it's the same... well he loves his orange big sweater for sure.. maybe it is comfy... anyway thank you for giving me an excuse to rewatch NOW! i love that video. So full of energy. i can´t help but smile like a fool from start to end...

How can you not smile...this dork:)

Spoiler

tumblr_oldyxeBTVz1tdfsf6o6_540.gif

tumblr_oojf5zh37W1spfigfo7_400.gif

and before I sign off..a visual treat for everybody

First his pretty face 

tumblr_oftr4jF7B61vng8dpo1_400.gif

But the more important one(can you see it^_^):

tumblr_oftr4jF7B61vng8dpo5_400.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

As per your review you didn´t watch the director's cut... for example, in the director's cut the infamous scene between Jung and BA was thankfully "cut off".

abSTkCN.png

According to Dramafever I did watch the Director's Cut Episode 3 (on 10/22) but maybe their version of Director's cut is something else. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:
14 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I wasnt meant to log back in today but i had to post this..the orangw sweater is now "the outfit of the week".JG has some seriously talented fans..

• Like 2
  • LOL 4