Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 hour ago, violina said:

Son Hyun Joo and Lee Joon Gi latest convo on his latest update.What are they saying?Help this international fan..please

@violina The translation by myself, their conversation goes like:

Son Hyun Joo said: Joon Gi, wow... see a lot in Okinawa and then let's meet and show me. 

and then JG replied: I will see my beloved seonbaenim soon. I will contact you right after (I come back).

Btw, today as well, don't forget to vote (10 clicks for each of them): The Most Handsome Kdrama Star 2017 (currently 2nd round)
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=194620&star_num=171&share

and The Best Kdrama 2017 (currently 1st round) 
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=186116&star_num=178&share=

and another photo treat. This one is extremely sexy, handsome, gorgeous, wooooow :D 

jgfan1004_171024_093051.jpg 

divine beauty in more detail :wub:
jgfan1004_171024_093056.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

On the other hand as an obsessive book dragon I'd love to know if he likes to read and if he does - what kind of literature he choses. But that I'll probably never learn - no one asks him this question.

I thought I read an article where they did ask him...and he admitted to not being much of a reader....he likes to consume movies, games, etc. 

Btw he'd be good schemer if he supported So. Imagine that - with his talent to conspiracy he'd be great supporter. But the idea was probably that So should be lonely so... 

No bromance for them! It made sense since they were Soo's objects of affection, I guess. I remember watching everyone leave that supported Wang So and it DROVE ME BONKERS!  The General, JiMong, Hae Soo and even Baek-Ha. 

20 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I posted my episode 2 review in both threads!!!, gonna see episode 3 in a few hours :D, hope i can make my review tomorrow or day after tomorrow...

Gosh I'm clueless.  BUT YAYA!!

something like Severus Snape but handsome and without killing? Yes, please. :)

&

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!!! Great minds think alike. :wink:

I have Polish background in me...just saying! 

And I love your Director's dream.  Hahaha How frustrating. 

I didn't get the notification for JG's IG post.  Looks like he is having fun! 

And that this fan is happy because he is wearing her gift?  

Thanks to @haniiiii for translating the Team Top Gun IG chat! 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

And that this fan is happy because he is wearing her gift?  

Thanks to @haniiiii for translating the Team Top Gun IG chat! 

@pixelsticks You are very welcome :wink: And yes, the fan is happy, because JG is wearing a cap she gave him as a present at Singapore fanmeeting this March. I can imagine her happiness haha. :D

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Linda Gunawan said:

Please vote JG oppa at Asian Artist Award apps too. Not easy to vote though as need to get some points by playing games first :) he’s currently at number 7. 

How do you vote? i downloaded the app but i'm clueless about how to vote :unsure:

@haniiiii @glassnokamen @pixelsticks @Lynn11 thank you so much for the Okinawa updates! my faves of all are the namoo actors pictures, so gorgeous :love: 

6 hours ago, violina said:

Looks like these two(Son Hyun Joo and Lee Joon Gi)..are still very much in touch(2017 Bromance is still lit)...latest convo on his latest update.What are they saying?Help this international fan..please:cold_sweat:

5 hours ago, haniiiii said:

@violina The translation by myself, their conversation goes like:

Son Hyun Joo said: Joon Gi, wow... see a lot in Okinawa and then let's meet and show me. 

and then JG replied: I will see my beloved seonbaenim soon. I will contact you right after (I come back).

Thank you both for sharing... i'm in love with their bromance... so sweet. hope they keep in touch for a long long time, and crossed fingers they will work together again!!!

btw @violina, where are my HJ highlights??? i miss him so much! I know lately we are all about Wang So and Okinawa, but 2017 is HJ's year and i still want to see him!!!!

%ED%95%98%EB%9D%BC-4.gif?type=w966

gif credit to uploader

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

20 hours ago, Linda Gunawan said:

Please vote JG oppa at Asian Artist Award apps too. Not easy to vote though as need to get some points by playing games first :) he’s currently at number 7. 

How do you vote? i downloaded the app but i'm clueless about how to vote :unsure:

I usually do some survey, afterward it’ll give me points and will let me vote for that day. 1 vote for 100 points, we can vote 5 per day.

you can also choose to play games, watch video to eran the points. Each activities will have how many points you can earn.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Not "a lot" but I had few dreams where he showed up for a second or two. One was v. frustrating because in my dream I was a director of drama he played in. In that dream I was so into a convo with screenwriter I didn't paid attention on LJG with his female lead doing the part from the script and later I was watching news in tv saying that the drama had the most scandalous kissing scene in a history. And. I. Haven't. Seen. That. Becasue. Of. Some. Scriptwriter!!! I didn't even look at LJG so I knew he was there but never seen him. ARRRRRGHHHHH!!!

Hi cedarwood, I read that dreams about celebrities are a common theme at bedtime. A person dreaming about [a celebrity] is seeking inspiration ... or some characteristic that is associated with that celebrity.  :tongue:

• Like 3

Episode 3 Review:

Disclaimer:

1) To me this episode is all about Wang So killing the monks scene

2) This episode had too many Wook scenes and so little of So for my tastes

3) With this episode started my love/hate relationship with Soo

Now let me elaborate more about number 3. I really hate Soo/Wook relationship, not because of Wook but because of Soo. In those days, with Wook being a man and a prince it was only natural for him to have many women, so as much as we don´t like it, there was nothing wrong with him falling for Soo. But that doesn´t work for Soo. She's from this century, she suffered the betrayal of her best friend and boyfriend and what did she do? Fall in love with a married man, the husband of the woman that treats her like her own daughter!!! disgusting. every time they're together making love i feel like i want to puke. sorry. i can´t help it! end of the rant.

Now for the things not So related that i like:

Eun: You were the first girl to ever treat me in that way

Soo: I didn´t know they've been using tat line for over a thousand years. That line is a great line.

:lol:

Spoiler

UdakyXl.jpg

It amazes me how much i'm enjoying Eun scenes now that i got to like him!

And Soo practicing her speech (imitating YH!!!) while Lady Hae and BA were watching :D

Spoiler

lucLApy.jpg091Mmvh.jpgoOEfyLG.jpg

Now for So love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

We left him crossing blades with Wook while holding Soo (correct me if i'm wrong, but it was more like embracing Soo :wink:)

Spoiler

Sx4u2Dd.gif

4kqckWu.jpg

the hotness :wub:

I hate YH but i had to admit that she and So had great chemistry... and this scene was kind of hot

Spoiler

mXM0Ssr.gif

This is a poignant scene... i love how Soo's words hits all the right buttoms in So

Spoiler

BBR4kq7.jpg

Soo: Is it a crime... to want to live? Everyone wants to live.

tmZcEnL.jpg

My poor puppy, he's so happy now that the King has let him stay... his smile just breaks my heart

Spoiler

SyVTiNS.jpg

Poor Jimong (I'd be just like him btw) 

Spoiler

aGo73Vo.gif

love So's reaction :lol:

So confronting Yo...

Spoiler

KlcCqxO.gif

love his acting... his facial expressions...

This is just because i love So's lips :blush:

Spoiler

01F81pH.jpg

Ok, sometimes/everytime i wonder at PDnim choice of scenes??? help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377 i can´t understand how why he cut off this awesome scene:

Spoiler

f4Nlj3s.jpgkHW6v6m.jpgDMADiGo.jpg

It's a great scene for itself, it lets us saw once again how much So is hurting because of his mother, and more important: for the first time Soo saw how he feels about his mother. And that's why she can react the way she did in episode 4.

Now i always watch the original episodes 1&2 (not much difference with the director's cut), but i always watch episode 3 director's cut, because of this scene... and then run to watch the last minutes of original episode 3 because i need the Killing Scene in better quality. lol. btw i need Director's cut episodes with better quality! 

Spoiler

EmKuwup.jpg

Wang So riding a horse is just awesome (you can see the difference when Moo and Jimong were riding horses...)

Spoiler

FSKOhuH.jpgNh6ZWHL.jpg

And finally: The Scene... 

UgeBK4q.jpg

I remember the first time i watched it i had my eyes half closed... there was so much blood and violence but... there was so much beauty too. i need to see it. i can´t have enough of this scene. i've already watched it countless times. it's been a long time since i can watch it with my eyes wide open, lost in the beauty of Wang So, his face, his movements, the scenery, the music, it was like he was dancing a killer dance, to me it was perfection :heart:

Spoiler

pEUTLq0.gif

FkyXRDc.gif

2U4mqyU.gif

Spoiler

rhgAkel.jpg

Bloddied Wang So is perfection! 

LByz0e4.jpg

B1I57UZ.gif

So so stylish!

uevMj0M.jpg

And So so dangerous my So... he scares me yet he fascinates me..

BhwMvIb.jpgtpDefeM.jpg

xF2ICXQ.gif

I can hear Gesture of recistance while watching him crumbling down

Spoiler

i06SIJn.jpg3ngxCHK.jpg

And this just give me the chills...

GtIfZBy.jpg

Spoiler

TBWeciM.gif

best ending!!! i don't know how did i live a whole week waiting for episode 4! and with no idea what was going to happen!!! the fact is: right now i don´t know how can i wait for episode 4...

Well i can replay the Killing scene some more... and rewatch some BTS B)

Spoiler

All gifs and vid credit to uploader

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, haniiiii said:

The translation by myself, their conversation goes like:

Oh thank you for translation!!! :):):)

I love that he keeps in touch with his co-stars after the drama is ended. I wonder if he does that for a long time. I mean we usually see some signs of contact on instagram etc. but then... it stops. Like they don't talk too much anymore. But maybe they don't do that in a public. :wink:

10 hours ago, haniiiii said:

This one is extremely sexy, handsome, gorgeous, wooooow :D 

Oh yes this one issss... :wub:

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

No bromance for them! It made sense since they were Soo's objects of affection, I guess. I remember watching everyone leave that supported Wang So and it DROVE ME BONKERS!  The General, JiMong, Hae Soo and even Baek-Ha.

Not talking about bromance. More like cooperation.

And I love your Director's dream.  Hahaha How frustrating. 

Believe me when I woken up the first thing I thought was: "Damn it!" :lol:

I didn't get the notification for JG's IG post. 

I didn't get it too. Not getting any notifications at all. I wonder why...

4 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

i miss him so much! I know lately we are all about Wang So and Okinawa, but 2017 is HJ's year and i still want to see him!!!!

I wish they didn't cut the scene of him running on rooftops and the scene from your gif would look like this. In actual drama it looked different - filmed from different angle and there was no arresting moment. Sniff...

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi cedarwood, I read that dreams about celebrities are a common theme at bedtime. A person dreaming about [a celebrity] is seeking inspiration ... or some characteristic that is associated with that celebrity.  :tongue:

Hmm... I don't dream often about celebrities. I had like 2 or 3 dreams with LJG, I believe I had one with LMH and for some reason one that looked like a drama with Kim Hyun Joon, no idea why, I'm not his fan. :tongue:

Will come back from work and will watch ML 3. Yaaaay!!! :w00t: And then will discuss the whole thing with you. @antoniaclamens I see your post. :D 

• Like 6

These 11 Korean Celebrities Have The Sharpest Jawlines, They’re Like Knives

There’s no denying that a sharp, chiseled jawline looks incredibly sexy on anyone.

Here are 11 celebrities whose jawlines are so sharp they could cut through anything!

2. Lee Joon Ki

kpopjawlines4.jpg

kpopjawlines2.png

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 10

36 minutes ago, willenette said:

These 11 Korean Celebrities Have The Sharpest Jawlines, They’re Like Knives

There’s no denying that a sharp, chiseled jawline looks incredibly sexy on anyone.

Here are 11 celebrities whose jawlines are so sharp they could cut through anything!

2. Lee Joon Ki

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

Out of curiosity... who is nr.1???

• Like 4

On 10/22/2017 at 7:27 PM, pixelsticks said:

Like Severus Snape??? Except the living part. 

On 10/24/2017 at 6:31 PM, cedarwood said:

Hmmm something like Severus Snape but handsome and without killing? Yes, please.

Hahaha :D Exactly! Snape like character plus “the living part” PLUS he MUST get the girl!!

Why not?

Mainly because K drama villains do not have much scope or screentime, right? I want JG to have more screentime – :ph34r: more than he did in his last two dramas.:ph34r: And the drama villains usually die! So, a big no. But if it is like Snape plus happily ever after, then wow2 onion head

I knew you ladies would be happy! 

Of course! His pretty forehead is underappreciated. So yeah, I’m ecstatic! crazy monkey 077crazy monkey 209crazy monkey 169

On 10/23/2017 at 8:02 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Great news!!!! but will i ever put my hands on them? :(

I feel you. Same here...depressed1 onion head

On 10/23/2017 at 8:02 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Also like my coffee with milk! and just have to agree with everything you said about Wook and Jung (can´t stand them:angry:)

hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616 As always, we think the same! And drink coffee the same way too!! :wink: And I haven't watched the 3rd episode yet, so I'm trying to not read any reviews, but your review tempts me to read it...

On 10/23/2017 at 2:20 PM, glassnokamen said:

FM Box is on then way!!! I just receive a mail that said that it has been shipped

cheer2 onion head So happy for you!

LJG's smile is one of a kind. :wub:

It is – whenever he smiles you can’t help but smile with him! love you crazy rabbit

On 10/22/2017 at 1:33 PM, violina said:

Also is it just me, or it looks like he has gained a kilo or two..his face is just a tiny tiny bit fuller than the last time we saw him..(its a good thing by the way) if my eyes are not deceiving me.

I don't know, can't see that. You think so...? 

In the airport pics he looked as if his face is a little bit full but in the aquarium pics, it doesn’t seem so. :(

If I may - many grown up people would behave like him - too many years of being too used to hatred towards one person to just stop it. Those kind of behaviour is not seen only among kindergarten kids. Grown up people also have prejudices and they not even try to stop it. On the other hand those are not people who behave like children in every aspect of life - they have normal jobs, families, hobbies, like to go out like everybody else. I think to Jung the most important thing was that Wang So actually killed Eun. No matter what happened he killed that innocent boy - it was his hand an his sword. He probably couldn't forgive him.

A very interesting point of view.

I just don't think he was v. childlish at the end.

Oh no, I didn’t say he was childish at the very end – he was very mature. He was mature enough to accept So’s daughter (poor So couldn't even have this part of Soo with him or have his daughter call him "daddy":tears::tears:)and raise her as his own.

And he felt guilty after she died. Probably because he didn't love her the way she deserved. But look at how he behaves with Myung Hee. He's always gentle with her, never did her any harm... He cared like for being sorry he doesn't love her as much as she'd like to.

Blah, I can't explain what I'm thinking.

No, no, I understand what you are saying. Everything you said above, that and I feel he was too caring towards her because he felt obliged since without her clan’s support snake Wok and his family would not have been able to return to Songak.

Hmm... let me put it this way - would you think about Wook badly if he fought against Yo the way he fought with So? Nope. Why? Because we don't like Yo.

Okay, we don’t like Yo. But why don’t we like him? It’s because of the fact that he was a person who coveted the throne and then committed regicide; he found the weaknesses of people and abused them with that knowledge; he killed his brothers/ family mercilessly. How can anyone like a bad person? And yes, he was influenced by the Evil Queen Yoo – parents do play a significant part in how the children turn out. But what about snake Wook? From what was shown on the drama, his mother wasn’t like the Evil Queen, was she? Further, he was the mastermind behind the torture of Moo – he chose to kill Moo slowly and painfully. He chose to side with Yo, the bad guy. He chose to make Lady Oh the scapegoat. He chose to blame So for his shortcomings. He was intelligent and yet he chose to use his intelligence in a negative and destructive way. Therefore, in the context of the drama, I can never like snake Wook, or justify his actions.

Great! Oh... you'll show us how does it look inside, right? 

I love the way you think. :D:D

One was v. frustrating because in my dream I was a director of drama he played in. In that dream I was so into a convo with screenwriter I didn't paid attention on LJG with his female lead doing the part from the script and later I was watching news in tv saying that the drama had the most scandalous kissing scene in a history. And. I. Haven't. Seen. That. Becasue. Of. Some. Scriptwriter!!! I didn't even look at LJG so I knew he was there but never seen him. ARRRRRGHHHHH!!!

Hahaha... I love your dream and the highlighted part in particular. You missed the filming of the most scandalous kiss of JG!!! panda 29

• Like 6

15 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

xF2ICXQ.gif

@antoniaclamens and all other soompiers too. I need your  help please! haha. Where to find Scarlet Heart with Korean subs? It is visible in this gif, but not only here. I know antonia wrote that the gif is not hers. So... any ideas, guys? I have tried to find it, I have asked my Korean friends too, of course. But no big success so far :bawling: For my Korean practise I would loooove to have it with Korean subs. Viki is usually awesome for that and has also a special "learning" mode, but they don't have this serial... :unsure:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1