Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@pixelsticks I am a newbie when it comes to uploading anything, hence I don't even have a profile picture :tongue:, so, sorry I don't know how to share a file with you. If you really want it, you can pm me instructions lol, but I warn you my editing is far from perfect and the source was not triple A quality.

• Like 3

@violina :wub:   If I had a ton of free time...I'd love to slow down all Hyun Joon content and search for meaningful gifs.  Thank you for posting some for me!

30 minutes ago, hiluna said:

@pixelsticks I am a newbie when it comes to uploading anything, hence I don't even have a profile picture :tongue:, so, sorry I don't know how to share a file with you. If you really want it, you can pm me instructions lol, but I warn you my editing is far from perfect and the source was not triple A quality.

Ahh...gotcha! No worries! 

So....I am gonna watch MSLHR Episode 1 tomorrow.  I saw @cedarwood posted her comments in here.  I shall do the same and if needed repost over in MLSHR land. 

I'll throw this out there......SHARE a word or a GIF or emoji that BEST explains how you felt the FIRST TIME you saw WANG SO in Episode 1! 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, violina said:

a. The "am so confident pose" (and gotta love those elf ears..:D:D)

Thank you for the HJ beauty parade. :wub: I love, love, love his ears - they make him look cuter! :wub:  Your "elf ears" comment reminded me of this picture:

U5ufqrS.jpg

Look how cute and adorable he was! love onion head

3 hours ago, LadyOne said:

Check this out! 

I really admire this Angel! The time and effort that was put into this arrangement! 

Wow! I have no words!! love you crazy rabbit

On 10/9/2017 at 1:03 PM, cedarwood said:

Ok jokes aside - I hope that no matter what he does he'll find some time for himself. Sometimes I think he's at work 24/7. His job is v. tiresome. I feel lucky to be honest - I go to work and after doing my stuff I go back home and do whatever I want. Him? After doing tiresome drama he does interviews, photoshots, fms, concerts... Some of those stuff he does even while still making a drama. As much as I love to see him daily news about his holiday would be the best news to me. relax1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

Exactly. The selfish, greedy side of me wants him to do more than one project a year (drama! movie!!), get the recognition, ratings and all the awards that he deserves, but the rational side of me is nodding to everything you said above. But I miss him!! depressed1 onion head I must say that I'm in awe of the fans who were with him and waited for him when he was in the army. I wonder how they coped with the withdrawals? confused onion head

Off to watch my love Wang So :wub:  MLSHR.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

@pixelsticks now you have another skill: Avoiding Hurricanes!!! Congrats!!! Now seriously, I’m really happy that you are fine. Glad you enjoyed the Hero dance photos (what to do? I feel like watching Hero again!!!)

15 hours ago, violina said:

To keep this thread nice and spicy for the next two weeks or at least until he(JG) comes back.. I will be throwing in gif and photo recaps (facial expressions, outfit commentary, body language, quotes,  BTS etc) of  Hyun Joon in Criminal Minds. Starting from ep 1 all the way up to ep 20.Feel free to throw in your favourite CM gifs,.. for those who are interested and have a minute to spare.I am also looking forward to the wang so discussions(if everyone is ready).

So for today..Here is some shots from ep 1 and 2:

Hide contents

Thanks for the ranking info and love your idea of posting CM gifs and photo recaps!!! Lovely!!! 

4 hours ago, LadyOne said:

Check this out! 

I really admire this Angel! The time and effort that was put into this arrangement! :heart: 

9 more IG post below!  :heart: 

Hide contents

is amazing the love and dedication of his fans.  I'm speechless.  Thank you so much for sharing 

59 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Thank you for the HJ beauty parade. :wub: I love, love, love his ears - they make him look cuter! :wub:  Your "elf ears" comment reminded me of this picture:

Wow! I have no words!! love you crazy rabbit

Exactly. The selfish, greedy side of me wants him to do more than one project a year (drama! movie!!), get the recognition, ratings and all the awards that he deserves, but the rational side of me is nodding to everything you said above. But I miss him!! depressed1 onion head I must say that I'm in awe of the fans who were with him and waited for him when he was in the army. I wonder how they coped with the withdrawals? confused onion head

Off to watch my love Wang So :wub:  MLSHR.

Have to agree with everything you said... But...  Usually babies are cuter than grown ups..  But in this case I think JG is cuter than any baby (himself included) 

3 hours ago, Linda Gunawan said:

First Script reading of “Two Weeks”. No English sub though :( Enjoy to see uri oppa on Oh!K. Credit video to the uploader.  Thanks for sharing this video when we have miss JG oppa so much.

Thank you,  haven't watched it!!! 

I haven´t watched MLSHR episode 1 yet!!! Right now it’s Tuesday morning in my country so I will have to wait some hours to watch… I will share my comments and answer to our dearest cedarwood post, after watching (just have to point out that my mouth was watering after reading your description of WS first scene, can´t wait!!!)

• Like 4

1Fhjy0X.gif

"be still my heart"

tumblr_orzbbcAVjS1s60n2go7_500.gif

I think those three resemble very well my reactions everytime i saw Wang So (or JG) :D:rolleyes:

Right now i listening nonstop to MLSHR OST, after watching first episodes and searching gifs/images (btw all gifs credit to uploaders)

Episode 1, what can i say that i haven´t said before!!! such a great first episode! Of course Wang So is the best of it (he always is... even in episode 5 when he had like 5 minutes of screen time!) And of course my favorite scenes is his first entry... and HS/WS first meeting:

Spoiler

vhLz2tQ.jpg

r8wrMBH.jpg

Though the sanguinary part of me loves a bloodied Wang So so much, that killing the horse scene wins an honorable mention

Spoiler

SPzZXVk.jpg

But it's not only Wang So, thankfully the rest of the episode was really good. And my opinion about many scenes changed a lot since my first watching the episode more than a year ago. I.E. Princes Introduction: first time i thought it was a silly and useless scene... but now i watch it with a sad heart, because characters that where silly and useless to me (like Eun) became dear to me... it pains me to see how the happy princes ended fighting and killing each other over the throne. And it's a smart and fan serviceable way to introduce all the princes to us and show us some glipses of their personalities. Plus HS meeting with the Princes is a nice contrast to HS meeting with So in the same place (bath :w00t:). Now first YH/HS meeting and HS mixing glue scenes are really delightful to watch :D. And i won´t deny that Wook offering his hand to Soo made me swoon a little... but my heart was already caught ever since Wang So was riding his poor horse against the eclipse... that was what made me watch the second episode with a fast beating heart a year ago and that's what made me now want to watch episode 2 asap! that and his soulfull eyes, his sad and broken heart and his smirks and half smiles....

On 9/10/2017 at 11:48 AM, cedarwood said:

Just saw the first episode of SHR... oh dear... where to start?! I'm still in the team that appreciates IU's work - I really like that girl and no one will ever convince me she was bad. 

Sorry... i'm afraid there're three things that won´t change about this drama: My ever lasting love for Wang So, my hateeeeee for CR and my love/hate relationship with Soo.... i just hope one day i will finally understand her...  But i agree with everything you said about our beloved So :wub:

Until episode 2...

Honeycam_2016-08-22_18-07-21.gif?type=w8

• Like 10

14 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

pixelsticks now you have another skill: Avoiding Hurricanes!!!

I'm getting really tired of Hurricanes and the problems they cause! 

@LadyOne & @Linda Gunawan thanks for that amazing IG post and the Two Weeks script reading. 

@antoniaclamens :wub: your B&B gif.   This is my reaction to seeing Wang So for the first time. Image result for arousal gif

Who IS that masked man???? 

MLSHR Episode 1

• Ahh the light music…the soju…I remember thinking this is going to be a lighthearted time-traveling costume-filled historical journey <<Ya right>>>
  • I should have listened to Go Ha Jin’s speech….”Everything keeps going wrong and you don’t see any hope of it getting better. You tell yourself… I’m sure things will get better.”  <<<this was my mantra for the last half of this show…to keep me watching…hopeful for Wang So & his happiness....NOT>>>  Maybe this was PD-nims message all along.  Life is a mess….deal with it.
  • 3:40 minutes in and Ha Jin already pounds her chest.  Now my own heart hurts.
  • 6:26 minutes in and my heart skips a beat! What a way to for a character to enter!  Great visuals, great music, great slo-mo horse riding, such swagger and mystery.  Almost 2 minutes of pure RAWR! And they end the tease with just barely allowing us to see this handsome face of the elusive wolf-dog/4th PrinceImage result for scarlet heart ryeo gifs<<<remember…I didn’t know Lee Joon Gi from ANY Korean guy at the time, I only turned this on because of Running Man and Game of Thrones and promises of pretty men>>>
  • And here come the pretty men!!! <<<all nekkid and bathing>>> This scene was great at letting you see each Prince’s style and demeanor pretty quickly. Kudos to the writer for that. @antoniaclamens is right....I remember reading the reactions to that scene.  A shame. Related image
  • 11:45 And here arrives Go Ha Jin.  My ONE biggest problem with this scene is her wardrobe.  How did she get into that get-up? Except…yes…she is supposedly in the body of Hae Soo who would be wearing that. I kinda wish we could have got to know more about Hae Soo and why she would be spying on princes or drowning.  I was SO hoping we got to see a glimpse of that day.  Again…with the jovial music…these few episodes are such a tease to what lies ahead.
  • 14:52 FINALLY!!!  We get to see THAT dark cloaked rider again. <<<and yay cameraperson for the great up-close camera pan along his eyelined visage when he removes his hood and you get to see more of his glorious hair, those lips, eyes and the mask. And squee!  That voice!! <<<no not the annoying Kang guy who richard simmons Wang So off…that was the only way I could rationalize his next move…whacking that pretty horse>>>
  • 17:17 Wang So swaggers into the castle. ICONIC.  This is when my mother said….”Wang So is a cocky richard simmons” and smiled!
  • Time for Go Ha Jin to FREAK OUT!  And a great way to introduce King Taejo! And Crown Prince Moo.  And let us see those colorful robes on all those pretty princes!! 
  • 25:12 Enter Queen Yoo.  So evil, so cold, such a biotch! <<<how can you NOT want to see Lee Joon Gi>>>
  • 28:20 GwangjongHae Soo mentions him for the first time.  How ironic in that….he will be her salvation and her curse in this Goryeo time.
  • 29:05 Wang Wook kicks in the door! What a way to make an entrance!  I mean…he had been introduced before and you knew he was a thoughtful, smart guy, but this showed he is also a man of action.  <<<kinda reminded me of when Hyun Joon gets out of the car and drop kicks the Perp on NNH’s car>>> Although I am still convinced that there WAS a history between WW & Hae Soo prior to Go Ha Jin. <<<undercurrent from the library convo>>>  As Hae Soo grabs WW hand, we get to see how Wang So got his scar. <<<question: where was YO during this tumultuous night???>>>
  • 38:30 Ahh…JiMong tells the 10th Prince about a plane and that someday your children will have children, etc.  LIAR!!!!!  DAMN JiMong!!!
  • 41:12 SQUEE!  Wang So arrives and we finally get to see all the bros together! Not a stick of bromance here. A lip quiver and one word…and he’s off. <<<come back come back!>>>
  • 43:45 OK…now this show is trying hard to get us to love Wang Wook.  He IS dashingly handsome hanging around his wife. How can holding a cup BE SO SEXY!?? <<<I still cannot believe he is the same dorky laughing guy from the Running Man episode>>>
  • 44:00 Enter Young Beautiful Biotch! Princess Yeon Hwa. This scene is so Mean Girls <<I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but she’s gorgeous and I did appreciate her chemistry with Wang So>>
  • 49:00 <<bless the cameraperson again with the up-close sultry stares from Wang Wook in the library.  Even the music is saying…waka waka va va voom.
  • Speaking of waka waka va va voom…50:10 enter Wang So looking at pervy pictures. And we also FINALLY get to hear him speak and watch him react longer than a few moments! JiMong & Crown Prince give him a task to help stay in Songak. Find out who wants to kill the Crown Prince.
  • More fun with glue, Hae Soo, Wook and the music. And princes in black! We get to find out which ones are curious about throne politics. Great music while Hae Soo chases the elusive JiMong. Which leads to…

57:41…..and here HE comes!!!! All slow-mo and rhythmic sounding, smugly intense and fear-inducing (or is it arousal-inducing). Wang So gallops into one’s heart!  There it is…the slightly cheesy waka waka va va voom music.  <<<hehehehe love it>>> And look at that arm grab, and flying hair, and smoldery glance and watch him bounce and see that strong hand hold her waist and there’s the smoldery glance again and bounce. <<<<deep breaths>>>>Related image And End. 

P.S. The previews made you wish 24 hours was shorter than it was. I still don’t know how that episode didn’t grab the Korean public and make them want more!

• Like 11

22 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

But...  Usually babies are cuter than grown ups..  But in this case I think JG is cuter than any baby (himself included) 

I agree - I don't know how he does it, but he gets cuter as he gets older! :wub:

On 10/10/2017 at 7:03 AM, pixelsticks said:

I'll throw this out there......SHARE a word or a GIF or emoji that BEST explains how you felt the FIRST TIME you saw WANG SO in Episode 1! 

*Waiting for Wang So to appear - very very excitedly*

qMJrWy8.gif

*and the moment he appears*

17pHMCj.gif *trying really hard to ignore the hairstyle <_<*

*Credit to original uploaders

Spoiler

Umm.. maybe this is a stupid question - is it okay for us to discuss the drama in this thread or do we have to do it in the MLSHR thread? :sweatingbullets: 

11 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I think those three resemble very well my reactions everytime i saw Wang So (or JG) :D:rolleyes:

Right now i listening nonstop to MLSHR OST, after watching first episodes and searching gifs/images (btw all gifs credit to uploaders)

Again, I don't know how you do it, I'm doing exactly everything you said above!! Will post my ramblings after I'm satisfied with my gif search.

@pixelsticks No emojis in your reviews this time? Not to pressure you, but I've been kind of waiting for them... wow1 onion head

Anyway, maybe you guys have seen this before, a little something to lighten up you day/ night:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

OK, so I have seen the first episode of MLSHR just now ^^ (maybe for fifth time, lol - I used to watch it again and again and catch the Korean I hear there for my practise last year :D)

What to say? From the first episode I was sure the drama is unique, catchy and full of interesting characters. Eventhough I don't tend to like the "bad guys", this time it was very quick haha. When I saw Wang So for the first time, I was not sure if he would be the "badass gangster" type or just "annoyed not much talking harmless" type lol.

I loved that in the first episode he was mysterious, feared by common people and by his brothers too, but he also showed us some funny moment (looking at those sexy Goryeo books :D:D). Plus those sarcastic smirks are just adding to his perfect cold yet attractive image :wub:

Wang Wook was so nice and kind, that I actually had overdose of this behaviour from him haha. He was just tooo good and just and nice and whatever haha. I didn't buy it so much :rolleyes: But I really like how Kang HaNeul acted like an actor there for sure. :wink: 

I had not seen IU much before this drama, I knew her name and face, but that was all. So I had no expectations or prejudice at all, and I actually liked how she portrayed her character in the first episode. 

Btw, I was really surprised when I spoke with my Korean (girl) friends in the time (and after) MLSHR aired and they swore they would never watch this serial because IU is there. I was like: Whaaaat reason is that not to watch even one episode to really judge it after seing it? Their opinion was so strong. In their opinion IU is just playing nice innocent Korean girl, but she is not blah blah blah. I didn't care, I liked her performance there. Just another cultural difference in attitude... B)

When watching it this time, I printscreened some nice Wang So moments too :)  I like this picture very much. Perfect profile :wub:

EEDTEZETERGE.png

and this one is lovely too :tongue:

wwggweggss.png

Spoiler

those eyes, nose, lips.. perfect :D (and yeah, Taeyang has a nice song about Eyes, lips , nose haha. It came to my mind immediately. Kpoper I am indeed lol.)

weggsg.png 

JG with flying hair is classical, right. But really nice :D 

wwwgwweeueueu.png

• Like 8

On 10/10/2017 at 3:15 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

:

awwww so cutelove-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634.Fetus JG is so cute..talking about JG's very very young acting era.I managed to dig up some video clip before Gong Gil showed up(sorry no eng sub):

Spoiler

Next

On 10/10/2017 at 3:15 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Thank you for the HJ beauty parade:wub:

On 10/10/2017 at 4:24 PM, antoniaclamens said:

Thanks for the ranking info and love your idea of posting CM gifs and photo recaps!!! Lovely!!!

Ep 3 and 4

The "agent swag" walk:

tumblr_ox1ixoajpD1r3hugwo7_400.gif

The child charmer:

tumblr_ou2nm1n3Ln1qb8bmoo7_400.gif

Bonus  had to zoom in on that "iconic glasses" look:

tumblr_ou38eeCawj1v9bs9yo1_400.gif

All credit goes to the original gif uploaders..

• Like 5

On 10/10/2017 at 2:33 AM, pixelsticks said:

This drama is gonna be epic and damn that man is fierce(6:53-8:00)

Image result for wang so killed horse gif

Next:

Below, he had just killed the horse and made his resolution to stay in the palace and not go back to shinju( scene 16:10-17:17)

Image result for wang so i won't be going back gif

and him acting the hell out of that one eye...no wonder in one interview he said he felt dizzy sometimes because of this..

tumblr_ognn1yZCnC1tv73qco2_400.gif

Reaction:

Image result for damn gif

Dont mess with this man:o!!!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

@pixelsticks great recap.  I found the beginning very draggy listening to all her woes.  The story really begins for me when she jumps into the water. When I re-edited my version I started it with her drowning and seeing the eclipse, then HE appears on the horizon and my heart starts skipping. A beautiful introduction for our Wang So.  Although he didn't have much screen time in the first episode, his character was introduced by all the talk and rumours among the princes so you still get to know him. I still wish we had some flashbacks of him with the Kangs, maybe something bad enough that he would kill the horse as a message that he was never going back. I found her shock of being in a different world after she woke up was too dragged out.  I loved their first meeting at the end and Wang So's bad boy attitude :wub:.

• Like 7

20 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

MLSHR Episode 1

• I should have listened to Go Ha Jin’s speech….”Everything keeps going wrong and you don’t see any hope of it getting better. You tell yourself… I’m sure things will get better.”  <<<this was my mantra for the last half of this show…to keep me watching…hopeful for Wang So & his happiness....NOT>>>  Maybe this was PD-nims message all along.  Life is a mess….deal with it.
  • <<<remember…I didn’t know Lee Joon Gi from ANY Korean guy at the time, I only turned this on because of Running Man and Game of Thrones and promises of pretty men>>>
  •  I kinda wish we could have got to know more about Hae Soo and why she would be spying on princes or drowning.  I was SO hoping we got to see a glimpse of that day. 
  • And look at that arm grab, and flying hair, and smoldery glance and watch him bounce and see that strong hand hold her waist and there’s the smoldery glance again and bounce. <<<<deep breaths>>>> And End. 

P.S. The previews made you wish 24 hours was shorter than it was. I still don’t know how that episode didn’t grab the Korean public and make them want more!

I have to agree with @bluelilac1214 again! i was waiting for a MLSHR emoji recap! but no pressures, because i love your Scenes Impressions review very much! I love everything about it, but some things i want to comment about:

1) i forgot to talk about it in my previous post, but as i was watching GHJ's speech i was thinking that she ended her Goryeo times with a similar speech and wishing to forget everything... so maybe the writer was telling us that nothing changes... and yes life is a mess

2) I can´t believe you didn´t know who LJG was at that time... i must admit i wasn´t as crazy about him as i am right now, but ever since i saw him in King and the Clown i watched some of his dramas and the rest were all on my "to watch list" so yes i wasn´t excited about MLSHR but he was the only reason i decided to check it!! then after i saw Wang So i was hooked

3) yes, yes i also wish we could know what happened the day Hae Soo was spying on princes and then drowing... but we didn´t get to see the hankie scene so that's a minor flaw i guess

4) to quote you: And look at that arm grab, and flying hair, and smoldery glance and watch him bounce and see that strong hand hold her waist and there’s the smoldery glance again and bounce. <<<<deep breaths>>>> i was swooning so hard while watching that scene, you describe it so well yet words can explain how awesome that scene was... here's a shot i love so much:

53jWCNp.jpg

11 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

*Credit to original uploaders

Hide contents

Umm.. maybe this is a stupid question - is it okay for us to discuss the drama in this thread or do we have to do it in the MLSHR thread? :sweatingbullets: 

Again, I don't know how you do it, I'm doing exactly everything you said above!! Will post my ramblings after I'm satisfied with my gif search.

Yes i think if we are going to discuss the drama and not only Wang So (LJG) it's better to do it in MLSHR thread.

waiting patiently for your ramblings while enjoying the goodies you posted :wub:

11 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

Dying from thirst....from lack of LJG.

same here!!!!!

10 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

I'll try to see the first episode of MLSHR tonight... and I hope to find the words to comment my feelings here with you :):)

Enjoy it and come to share your thoughts!!! 

7 hours ago, haniiiii said:

OK, so I have seen the first episode of MLSHR just now ^^ (maybe for fifth time, lol - I used to watch it again and again and catch the Korean I hear there for my practise last year :D)

What to say? From the first episode I was sure the drama is unique, catchy and full of interesting characters. Eventhough I don't tend to like the "bad guys", this time it was very quick haha. When I saw Wang So for the first time, I was not sure if he would be the "badass gangster" type or just "annoyed not much talking harmless" type lol.

Wang Wook was so nice and kind, that I actually had overdose of this behaviour from him haha. He was just tooo good and just and nice and whatever haha. I didn't buy it so much :rolleyes: But I really like how Kang HaNeul acted like an actor there for sure. :wink: 

When watching it this time, I printscreened some nice Wang So moments too :)  I like this picture very much. Perfect profile :wub:

What a nice and smart way to practice Korean! i lost count of how many times i watched the drama but i think that it's my fifth time watching it as a whole.

You don´t like bad guys???? i love them.. of course if anyone could change your or anyone tastes it must be Wang So...

I must agree with you about Wang Wook, KHN did a wonderful job here (btw he was my fave young man from Misaeng), but he was too good to be true i hadn´t an overdose in first episode but i think i got there very fast

Love Wang So profile :wub: and all your pictures!!!

5 hours ago, violina said:

awwww so cutelove-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634.Fetus JG is so cute..talking about JG's very very young acting era.I managed to dig up some video clip before Gong Gil showed up(sorry no eng sub):

Next

Ep 3 and 4

The "agent swag" walk:

The child charmer:

Bonus  had to zoom in on that "iconic glasses" look:

Thank you for the cute old vids and for not forgetting HJ!!!! i think i will post my last batch of CM pics tomorrow.. and thank you for sharing those Wang So awesome gifs :heart:

46 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Finally, an update :wub: :wub: :heart:

Finally!!!!! happy dancing!!! i missed him so much, he looks so beautiful and his smile :wub: he must have spent some time searching for the "i love you" words... but he made a mistake in his spanish translation. so funny and cute. maybe i have to change my way to say i love you :wink:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

Finally, an update :wub: :wub: :heart:

@glassnokamen I am really happy that JG updated his IG, but on the other hand I couldn't help to be a little sad. My Czech language did not make in those 70 languages he used :((( 

And after Encore, there was written thank you in many languages on his official FB page (but definitely in less languages than here on IG), and Czech thank you version was there, I was so happy then...

Oppa, wae? :/ But I am happy he is back, of course.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

*trying really hard to ignore the hairstyle <_<*

hehehe am I the only one who likes the wispy chunky bangs with his smiling eyes?

13 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

pixelsticks No emojis in your reviews this time? Not to pressure you, but I've been kind of waiting for them... wow1 onion head

Ahhh damn.  Really? Haha I didn't want to "emoji" annoy people.  :wink: I was having a hard enough time posting those words on Soompi last night. 

12 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

I'll try to see the first episode of MLSHR tonight... and I hope to find the words to comment my feelings here with you :):)

I'm patiently waiting.....

ZnIQsGg.gif

5 hours ago, hiluna said:

I still wish we had some flashbacks of him with the Kangs, maybe something bad enough that he would kill the horse as a message that he was never going back.

THAT...would be epic.  If I was super rich and owned a production company...I'd make Wang So-Shinju Years and cast LJG.

6 hours ago, violina said:

damn that man is fierce

:wub:

9 hours ago, haniiiii said:

I loved that in the first episode he was mysterious, feared by common people and by his brothers too, but he also showed us some funny moment (looking at those sexy Goryeo books :D:D). Plus those sarcastic smirks are just adding to his perfect cold yet attractive image :wub:

And thanks for the screencaps! 

2 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Wang So in episode 1 was the bomb admire2 onion head

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, cwngf said:

come to think of it i wonder why he did that, he has never done such a series of shoot b4

Maybe it was to record all the work he and his stylists were doing for each scene in CM.  HJ had a ton of outfits! <<<dare I say 96?>>> And hairstyles...They all get A's for maximum effort. And if I were Namoo, I'd use those images as fan appreciation gifts. <<<with the appropriate signature on them>>>

• Like 7