Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

5 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Urgh! Just noticed it - stupid word usage! Blame my sleep addled brain!! head crazy rabbit

Hahaha...I knew what you were referring to.  :wink:

5 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

How about 2 ep. per week, if it's okay with everyone? 1st one on Monday/ Tuesday and the 2nd on Thursday/ Friday - something like that? 

I'm ok with that.  I can't tell you how many times I've watched Ep 1- 3.  I'm bad in that I tend to skip all non Wang So parts and just watch those where a handsome long-haired prince with a mask is present.  :)

@hiluna can't you watch and write your reaction down then...and post when we are all ready with that episode as well? 

Or wait...are we talking about trying to all watch AT THE SAME TIME? :blink:

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

@pixelsticks I think it is not possible for us to watch at the same time :D

I am GMT + 2 now (in summer time) like @cedarwood and @glassnokamen. And you US girls are like GMT - 5 and more, right? If any Asian girls want to join our Scarlet heart happy rewatching time, they would be in totally different time zone as well :) So we can watch it on "our" Tuesdays and then comment about it on Wednesdays? Maybe :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Hahaha...I knew what you were referring to.  :wink:

I'm ok with that.  I can't tell you how many times I've watched Ep 1- 3.  I'm bad in that I tend to skip all non Wang So parts and just watch those where a handsome long-haired prince with a mask is present.  :)

@hiluna can't you watch and write your reaction down then...and post when we are all ready with that episode as well? 

LOL that is what I do also, skip through to Wang So.  As a matter of fact I re-edited the first 5 episodes to cut out the bits I would fast forward over but there isn't much to cut out once the characters started dying off so I stopped.  Are you all going to post comments on the MLSHR soompi forum? If so, I will pay a visit there every week to talk about it.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Oh! You are going to do the duties alone? But you will be so tired and lonely. We don't want that to happen, do we @antoniaclamens ? You should think of delegating the work load. Yeah, you should definitely delegate! :phew:

:ph34r:a bit of JG's elusive torso too...:ph34r:

They taught me at the University (a long time ago) that the best leader is the one who knows how to delegate!!! so @cedarwood please follow the recomendation...

The elusive torso (pink shirt / moustache combo)

2jNYWWK.jpgDutwptR.jpg

Spoiler

CW5FGdp.jpg3qpfe6s.jpgQj8mncd.jpg

Very elusive...

4NeafmP.jpg

All images credit to uploaders

22 hours ago, violina said:

By the way, talking about MLSHR.Guess which Goryeo-rian was also watching Criminal Minds and posted about it two days ago?

3rd Prince!!!!! He must really love his hyung:).

Next.Still on the topic of MLSHR songs(or maybe not).I had an obsessive moment when I went on instagram, the other day.I was stalking JG's insta(creepy I know).So he sang "For You at all his Thank You FM.But when he was in Japan, he sang a japanese song that had a nice melody to it..Below are the clips where he sang it:

How sweet of Prince Yo! i know i talk so much about how the NCI Team looks like a real family on those BTS... but i must not forget that MLSHR had a happy family too.. maybe it's because of JG? He seems to make everything lighter and playful in every drama BTS... plus everyone always says he's a mood maker and always talks good things about him

The song lyrics are so meaningful! thank you so much for sharing!!! you made me tear a little...

17 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Actually I'm on CEST (Central European Summer Time) GMT / UTC +2, but I'll be on CET (Central European Time) GMT / UTC +1 to start from 29th October :)... don't know if I write something that makes sense http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gif 

of course it make sense.. i don´t know if i will make sense though... because i don´t know wich is my GMT, it must be -04:00 (so it says when i googled it) but some time ago we moved 30 minutes, and since then i can´t adjust my mobile, PCs and so on... 

16 hours ago, cedarwood said:

You mean SoaW with Al Pacino or kdrama? 

And as we talk about good tango - let's not forget about this one: 

(wait till half of the video)

I meant the kdrama (KSA+LDW).. the Al Pacino tango scene is one of my faves ever!!! about the video you made me watch it again... LJG was really good in it, but i must say that after he flashed his first smile i forget about everything else...

But I hope... if he does 50 episode drama one day I hope this won't be live action one. 20 episodes of live action is tiresome - 50 episodes must be murderous.

I think you're right... but in a 50 episode drama you can mix action with a lot of romance so he won´t have to do so many action scenes!!!

17 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

1 ep per week it's ok for mee too :):)

12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

hahaha....so smart.  So....Episode 1...to be viewed Oct 9-10 (and that week to give feedback here). <<<i just realized, it will be more like Tuesday before I can watch>>>.   I am  UTC/GMT -4 hours. 

My idea - we watch it on mondays or thuesdays and if someone have no time then - joins asap and comments with us. 

All praises for LJG are welcomed. :D

7 hours ago, haniiiii said:

@antoniaclamens @pixelsticks I vote for Tuesdays :D 

6 hours ago, hiluna said:

Sorry chingus but I can't watch only once a week. After seeing his end of CM farewell instagram with the MLSHR the sad death music I had to start watching MLSHR again and did 3 episodes last night. I thought it was too soon for me but I didn't realize how much I missed Wang So :(

4 hours ago, haniiiii said:

@pixelsticks I think it is not possible for us to watch at the same time :D

I am GMT + 2 now (in summer time) like @cedarwood and @glassnokamen. And you US girls are like GMT - 5 and more, right? If any Asian girls want to join our Scarlet heart happy rewatching time, they would be in totally different time zone as well :) So we can watch it on "our" Tuesdays and then comment about it on Wednesdays? Maybe :lol:

One or two episodes is fine for me!! i will go with the flow :wink: i'm easy to please just need some JG in my weeks...

3 hours ago, hiluna said:

LOL that is what I do also, skip through to Wang So.  As a matter of fact I re-edited the first 5 episodes to cut out the bits I would fast forward over but there isn't much to cut out once the characters started dying off so I stopped.  Are you all going to post comments on the MLSHR soompi forum? If so, I will pay a visit there every week to talk about it.

LOL. You are a smart girl!!! it can be bothersome to skip so many scenes in the first episodes... (i still remember how mad i was when first watching because my So had so little screentime!) but i had to admit i love the drama as a whole so i usually watch every scene of it!

• Like 6

CM ended but not my duties... i still have episodes 19 and 20 captions to share (and then maybe i'll start with HJ's outfits!)

so here is my T&J from episode 19

More HJ's fave shots here:

ceOIZwj.jpgRScyIou.jpg

Spoiler

QbrhtDv.jpgQZkZN0H.jpgWJfk7qd.jpgdjHWoF7.jpgfypWtBV.jpg

IUB8lHf.jpg

:wub:

Spoiler

YUuiCtA.jpgGumfuCx.jpg2kD3IGT.jpg9HZIUsz.jpgUFJif8K.jpgjOeXuGN.jpg

XmWL2u0.jpg

The profile... :wub::wub:

Spoiler

k1DfAqE.jpg6Yw3CQX.jpgxBK40ns.jpgFGSI2pR.jpg8voGgSb.jpg7ntgyrQ.jpgD8zOvvD.jpg1BaYYo7.jpgqASysSP.jpghoxsK0G.jpgdMKgkfF.jpgstWxeRZ.jpgu9XJYtR.jpgCC3rVR5.jpglsIpnhn.jpg

Beautiful, Beautiful man!!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 6

voting.png 

Updated and current voting links for polls where you can vote for Lee Joon Gi with all the necessary information you need ^^

The Most Handsome Kdrama Stars 2017 (you can vote 10 times a day, just refresh the page) http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=19797&star_num=171&share=

Korea’s Best Face Awards (unlimited voting) http://www.ilovekstars.com/quizzes/post/8439/#_=_

Fan Popularity’s Award for Asian Actors (you have one vote per day by login with Facebok and one by login with Naver) http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703

and some other nice voting polls:
The Best Korean Prince (voting possible ten times a day) http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=18424&star_num=163&share=

Most Favorite Kdrama (you can vote for Moonlovers, ten times a day) http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=19370&star_num=163&share=

Most Favorite Kdrama Couple (you can vote for “Moon” couple, ten times a day) http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=19563&star_num=163&share=

---originally posted as a Note on our LJG International Fanclub FB fanpage today, but it is not possible to share it here, so I just copied and pasted it and share the Note link:  https://www.facebook.com/notes/lee-joon-gi-이준기-international-fan-club/please-vote-and-support-lee-joon-gi/490733111309753/ 
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3.10.2017 at 4:46 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

1 ep. per week - I'm okay with it but wouldn't it take too loooooong to finish the drama? And, you know, way too long to be in heartache? I am already dreading the last few episodes.... How about 2 ep. per week, if it's okay with everyone? 1st one on Monday/ Tuesday and the 2nd on Thursday/ Friday - something like that? 

I probably won't be able to watch 2 episodes. Watching other dramas too not to mention hard times at my work are coming next week, I'll be working all days, maybe nights for a while - can't promise I'll be alive. 

I don't see a problem in watching Wang So for a loooooong time. :D

22 hours ago, hiluna said:

I had to start watching MLSHR again and did 3 episodes last night

This is called false start! :tongue:

20 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

That's not possible - times zones and different RL obligations will not permit it. But same week. :)

14 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

They taught me at the University (a long time ago) that the best leader is the one who knows how to delegate!!! so @cedarwood please follow the recomendation...

That would work if I had the ambition to be the best leader. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

15 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

but in a 50 episode drama you can mix action with a lot of romance so he won´t have to do so many action scenes!!!

Sure but what I meant is that you're on set all the time. And no matter if you make action scene or romance scene - after some times you're v. tired and basically sleep while standing on your legs. That's what worries me.

15 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

LOL. You are a smart girl!!! it can be bothersome to skip so many scenes in the first episodes... (i still remember how mad i was when first watching because my So had so little screentime!) but i had to admit i love the drama as a whole so i usually watch every scene of it!

Those are the moments when you have to say to yourself that it is quality that counts, not quantity. The moment Wang So shows up on screen is one of the best scenes ever. And one of my favorites too. :)

4 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Lee Joon Gi gorgeous :wub:

He really is. :wub:

• Like 7

On 10/3/2017 at 3:02 PM, cedarwood said:

But you're right - I shouldn't do it alone. I promised to be good. Well... I should carefully select those who'll be very happy those who are qualified enough. *cough*

Qualifications?!! Oh, do tell more.. cool onion head

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

CM ended but not my duties... i still have episodes 19 and 20 captions to share (and then maybe i'll start with HJ's outfits!)

love you crazy rabbit

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Beautiful, Beautiful man!!! :wub::wub::wub:

A very beautiful man, indeed! :wub:

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

I probably won't be able to watch 2 episodes. Watching other dramas too not to mention hard times at my work are coming next week, I'll be working all days, maybe nights for a while - can't promise I'll be alive. 

I don't see a problem in watching Wang So for a loooooong time. :D

No, problems! We'll do 1 ep. per week. Absolutely no problems with watching Wang So for a long, looooong time. With all the talk about OSTs yesterday, I listened to the OST and watched some FMVs on YouTube too. Big mistake!! One look at teary eyed Wang So and I'm all depressed1 onion head and crying1 onion head And the OSTs reiterating the word "remember" as if we can ever forget Wang So or his love for Hae Soo or the heart-wrenching epic performance by JG! dead onion head

Well, on a lighter note, have you guys seen this? Hilarious!

http://junkiscrocs.tumblr.com/post/165908328719/update-jun-ki-croc-alert-mystery-solved

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

10 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Btw... where are the 96 photos in higher quality that are mentioned in the link that you just post? Did I miss something? I only find some of those photos in high quality, but not all 96 :huh:

No, you didn't miss anything. The wording is a bit confusing. Sadly, there are only some photos in high quality - not all 96. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/10/2017 at 8:19 AM, haniiiii said:

Lee Joon Gi gorgeous :wub:

You're so right!!! i love the clip! thank you so much for sharing

On 4/10/2017 at 1:09 PM, cedarwood said:

Sure but what I meant is that you're on set all the time. And no matter if you make action scene or romance scene - after some times you're v. tired and basically sleep while standing on your legs. That's what worries me.

I know you must be right... but what can i do? i can´t help being greedy... i just want to see him more and more. i know, i'm a bad fangirl... i need to think of his wellbeing first.

On 4/10/2017 at 1:09 PM, cedarwood said:

Those are the moments when you have to say to yourself that it is quality that counts, not quantity. The moment Wang So shows up on screen is one of the best scenes ever. And one of my favorites too. :)

In this one i fully agree!!! Wang So is the best of the drama, he elevates every scene he's in.... in fact Wang So is the best of all dramas, movies and whatever you want to compare him with!!!

On 4/10/2017 at 2:41 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

No, problems! We'll do 1 ep. per week. Absolutely no problems with watching Wang So for a long, looooong time. With all the talk about OSTs yesterday, I listened to the OST and watched some FMVs on YouTube too. Big mistake!! One look at teary eyed Wang So and I'm all depressed1 onion head and crying1 onion head And the OSTs reiterating the word "remember" as if we can ever forget Wang So or his love for Hae Soo or the heart-wrenching epic performance by JG! dead onion head

so one episode per week it is... starting next week right???? I'm dying to start

On 4/10/2017 at 2:41 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Well, on a lighter note, have you guys seen this? Hilarious!

http://junkiscrocs.tumblr.com/post/165908328719/update-jun-ki-croc-alert-mystery-solved

OMG so funny... and crazy. Thanks for sharing 

On 4/10/2017 at 3:00 PM, glassnokamen said:

@bluelilac1214 the link is really hilarius!!!! :D Btw... where are the 96 photos in higher quality that are mentioned in the link that you just post? Did I miss something? I only find some of those photos in high quality, but not all 96 :huh:

I thought the same!!! i need my 96 high quality photos!!!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

i haven´t watched JG world and don´t have any of the episodes... so if you can share with me the ones you have it would be great!!! sorry for being no help!!!

PMed you. It's okay, hopefully someone will have it so both of us can watch it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Hello ladies :ph34r: and gentlemen (?) :ph34r:

I'm looking for JG World episodes from 11 - 24 with English subtitles. I've searched all over, but none of the links are working! desperate2 onion head

Can someone help me? @cwngf ? @cedarwood ? @glassnokamen ? @haniiiii ? @antoniaclamens ? Anyone? please-smiley-face.gif?1302011405

Related image

Actually I only find the 18th episode here:

If it's not a problem, can you share also with me the episodes that you have? :):) Thank you so much

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Actually I only find the 18th episode here:

If it's not a problem, can you share also with me the episodes that you have? :):) Thank you so much

PMed you.

I've already got the 18th episode, but it's of low quality. So I was hoping that somebody would have a better quality. Thank you anyway. :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

PMed you.

I've already got the 18th episode, but it's of low quality. So I was hoping that somebody would have a better quality. Thank you anyway. :)

I'll keep searching. And maybe we can ask to JG Family if they can repost them somewhere :)

Oh... and thank you :D:D

• Like 5

15 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I'm looking for JG World episodes from 11 - 24 with English subtitles. I've searched all over, but none of the links are working! desperate2 onion head

@bluelilac1214 We have a plan to make Eng subs for these videos. They are in to-do-list haha. I will definitely write about it here after we make some :wink:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3