Bang bang... my baby shot me down... :wub:

On 30.09.2017 at 1:03 PM, haniiiii said:

Another new lovely photo :wub:

Lucky girl. Btw her smile is lovely :)

On 30.09.2017 at 4:53 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Oooh, very tempting reasons to watch. :wink: 

I wonder which reason is more tempting. :wink: 

On 30.09.2017 at 4:53 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Umm.. are we really sure that JG is 35 years old? I mean, he is playful and adorable beyond words!! :wub: :wub: Is it possible to be adorable at 35? Is it even legal to be adorable at 35? confused onion head

It is not legal! It shouldn't be! Remember my idea of special prison for LJG? I'm still ready to take care of... ehm... duties.

On 1.10.2017 at 4:29 AM, zi4r said:

Are you a sucker for JG in crocs like I am? ^_^

Please don't kill me but... no, not really. I'm not a fan of crocs to me they look hideous. But hey - whenever he wears something... erm... not pretty I immediatelly imagine taking that thing off him. :D

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Hi guys!!! missed you so much these last days, but i couldn´t view soompi threads since last thursday. luckily everything is solved now (i even thought about creating a new account! thankfully no need for it!) i had a lot to backread and i don´t think i'd have the time to answer you individually as i would like to...

Hello honey!!! Why are you red? :D Did you do something naughty?

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

no more HJ every wed-thurs sob :bawling:

I still have 4 episodes left and tomorrow will finally be the day when I see them. :w00t: Btw the drama is over and it's sad but also this totally awesome song is finally out!!!

It's not the same as watching LJG's drama every week (and of course LJG doesn't sing here) but as a small thing to cheer fans ups... I'm serious - the drama had 2 absolutely awesome main songs. :D

11 hours ago, htk9207 said:

He could be a hotshot doctor to complete the list of roles he hasn't tackle yet.

Welcome @htk9207! As for the thing you mentioned - LJG is probably the only actor who would make me watch medical drama. I'm not a fan of those.

Also as much as I'd love to watch LJG in 50 episodes drama... no, no weekend dramas. No. Oh no. They're usually not interesting at all. I tried few of them - dull as hell. 

But if our man did 50 ep. long drama like i.e. Six flying dragons - YES! PLEEEEASEEEE!!! :w00t:

6 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I feel embarassed as a fan because I didn’t quite  like his character in Hero. 

Really? I'm not a total fan of Hero but there were some good things in this drama:

- Joon Gi was wearing cool clothes,

- he was cute, lovely, didn't know how to use his fist (imagine that! :lol:) and yet he wast fighting for good case

- Ji Chang Wook in the background

- drunk LJG singins Sorry sorry

- THE tango

- LJG taking care of kids (hands up those who weren't cooing over him cutting the boy's nails - no hands?)

etc. etc. etc.

Wish he had some other lady lead - this one did't match and she was too skinny.

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I have to admit...I'm in a funk right now and not really in the mood for being reactive. <<<bad pixel>>>  Although early MLSHR episodes are my happy pill, usually.     

But you know - the idea is to watch together THE WHOLE drama.

1 hour ago, haniiiii said:

Count me in, but I would also prefer if we could start next week or the week after that ^^

Awesome! The more the merrier. :D

• Like 7

6 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Sorry I can’t help you in that. But I would like to share my observation about this drama. :) 

I just realised that his character in Hero is somewhat similar to the real JG. I noticed the similarity while I was watching BTS videos. Also, Yong in Iljimae is quite similar to the goofy LJG.  I feel embarassed as a fan because I didn’t quite  like his character in Hero. 

I agree with our chingu @leesopark16 LJG is a already primetime actor. Going back to doing a weekend and long dramas is like going backwards in his career as most characters in that kind of dramas aren’t as professionally stimulating and the storylines are mostly makjangish. 

Ratings aren’t everything. Wider marketing coverage is more important IMO. I could be wrong but I don’t think weekend-end dramas have potential to be marketed overseas. Unlike Primetime dramas and esp a LJG drama have good market overseas. Though it would be great if the drama gets satisfying domestic rating to make the TV station more happy esp if the drama is broadcasted on freeview tv. With CM, I think tvN have ready market outside Korea through its overseas subcriptions. In addition to that, I read that it’s streamed in China thru Iqiyi, streamed on VIU, broadcasted on KNTV cable TV in Taiwan, Starbhub cable TV in Singapore, a TV station in Vietnam and in other places. I noticed LJG dramas always get broadcasted in Japan. I don’t think weekend dramas have the same market opportunities. 

What I hope for JG is to go back to making movies. I’d also be more than happy for him if he ventures into film production. 

Talking about jp,kntv is not bringing in CM,at least for time being,i hv checked all upcoming dramas at their homepage ~i hope it doesnt mean they are not buying it because they are usually fast to acquire the broadcast rights.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Hi my dear chingus,

Inserting dancing JG(at the CM Wrap Party) for your viewing pleasure:):

12 hours ago, htk9207 said:

Hello,  I've been a silent lurker for quite some time. Now that Criminal Minds finally wrapped up, I was suddenly reminded of the funny clip segment shown in his FM, where he acted out several possible roles such as a police and a doctor. Since he already did a criminal thriller and reality entertainment My ear candy, I was hoping he be offered a weekend drama. He could be a hotshot doctor to complete the list of roles he hasn't tackle yet. One thing's for sure, he could act his heart out without worrying about the ratings since it is an ensemble cast. But what is important is that weekend dramas get almost the lionshare of the ratings.  Even my Golden Life with PSH is getting 20%. Just imagine having 50 episodes of LJG, it would be great, huh?

11 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

yeah no.. Acting in a classic 50 eps weekend drama seems like a downgrade to me. Even if they have good ratings they aren't necessary innovating (apart from some exceptions) and are full of melo/makjangs storylines. Not really my cup of tea. What will be great is that he ventures into the movie industry again, more diverse roles in there.

Anyway welcome ! :) 

7 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I agree with our chingu @leesopark16 LJG is a already primetime actor. Going back to doing a weekend and long dramas is like going backwards in his career as most characters in that kind of dramas aren’t as professionally stimulating and the storylines are mostly makjangish. 

Ratings aren’t everything. Wider marketing coverage is more important IMO. I could be wrong but I don’t think weekend-end dramas have potential to be marketed overseas. Unlike Primetime dramas and esp a LJG drama have good market overseas. Though it would be great if the drama gets satisfying domestic rating to make the TV station more happy esp if the drama is broadcasted on freeview tv. With CM, I think tvN have ready market outside Korea through its overseas subcriptions. In addition to that, I read that it’s streamed in China thru Iqiyi, streamed on VIU, broadcasted on KNTV cable TV in Taiwan, Starbhub cable TV in Singapore, a TV station in Vietnam and in other places. I noticed LJG dramas always get broadcasted in Japan. I don’t think weekend dramas have the same market opportunities. 

What I hope for JG is to go back to making movies. I’d also be more than happy for him if he ventures into film production. 

@htk9207More JG on tv!Yeah I would love that. But Il have to agree with @leesopark16 and @missmaudy.They have worded it better than I ever would.Weekend drama on the freeview to air channels?Nah, KBS high ratings but too makjang as already mentioned..MBC dont necessarily have a good track record with ratings, when it comes to weekend dramas.Even their week day dramas are meh.Also JG has already done about 4-5 dramas with them.But they refuse to acknowledge his acting skills.The last time they gave him an acting award, was when he did Time Between Dog and Wolf. That was like a decade ago. Hero(I can understand this one) Arang, Two Weeks, Scholar, all MBC..he got nothing.Only fan vote based awards.They are so focused on ratings, at the expense of producing and recognising quality dramas and actors.Also there is so much drama at the moment at MBC with the strikes and all.Its best to stay away from them for a while. SBS is the weakest at weekend dramas.If ratings is the aim then SBS ,is not the kind of channel to go for weekend drama.They lucked out with  'Secret Garden' though.Maybe TVN is an option but that would be fewer than 50 episodes ala "Goblin", "Secret Forest" amd "Live up to your Name Dr Heo".He could stay on primetime slots but sample other stations like OCN and JtBC.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, haniiiii said:

@pixelsticks Count me in, but I would also prefer if we could start next week or the week after that ^^

Squee!²   Anybody want to suggest a timeline?  1 episode/week or what? 

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

But hey - whenever he wears something... erm... not pretty I immediatelly imagine taking that thing off him. :D

hahahahah BWAAA... Question:  Does he buy these Crocs himself or are they fan gifts? 

the drama had 2 absolutely awesome main songs. :D

And I can listen to these without bawling my head off. MLSHR?  Heck no. Even now. 

drunk LJG singins Sorry sorry

- THE tango

I MUST find this....this may get me out of the funk. Except I think I've seen the tango....moustache???

1 hour ago, cwngf said:

~i hope it doesnt mean they are not buying it because they are usually fast to acquire the broadcast rights.

I'm still waiting for MLSHR to be shown anywhere in my hemisphere....Netflix, etc. Netflix is getting a fair amount of Korean content but it is sadly lacking in JG content. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

hahahahah BWAAA...

Time for stupid question - BWAAA?

And I can listen to these without bawling my head off. MLSHR?  Heck no. Even now. 

When it comes to MLSHR music... I won't comment songs but instrumental music is beautiful. I don't know how many times I've been listening to instrumental MLSHR music. Esp. Agonal howl:wub:

I think I've seen the tango....moustache???

Oh yes. And pink shirt + gold pendant. :D 

Anybody want to suggest a timeline?  1 episode/week or what? 

1 ep. per week is a good idea. Loooonger watching and I believe everyone will find one hour for the drama in a week. At least I hope so!

• Like 5

@parkr1n So happy you're gonna watch the drama.. sometimes i feel sad nobody likes it when i liked it so much! i said it before i said it again... i loved Hero, maybe it's JG weakest drama but it is a good drama and JG was the most adorable ever in Hero. i LOVE his character to pieces, he's (as i said about HJ, but even more) the kind of man i would want to marry, and i would be sure he would make me happy no matter what, because he's the most caring and loving person in the world. seriously he is the character that made me more proud of him... and as @cedarwood said he wore cool clothes and the hair really growns on you (at the end of the drama it became my fave hairstyle)... about the Tango scene it made me laugh so much!!! maybe because of her partner but it was a very awkward scene... if i think of a Tango scene i loved it must be the one from City Hall (the Scent of a woman is so overated in my POV)... but yes to me Hero is highly watchable (i've already watched it twice) can´t understand why don´t you like JG in it @missmaudy... but... i like him in everything.

16 hours ago, htk9207 said:

Hello,  I've been a silent lurker for quite some time. Now that Criminal Minds finally wrapped up, I was suddenly reminded of the funny clip segment shown in his FM, where he acted out several possible roles such as a police and a doctor. Since he already did a criminal thriller and reality entertainment My ear candy, I was hoping he be offered a weekend drama. He could be a hotshot doctor to complete the list of roles he hasn't tackle yet. One thing's for sure, he could act his heart out without worrying about the ratings since it is an ensemble cast. But what is important is that weekend dramas get almost the lionshare of the ratings.  Even my Golden Life with PSH is getting 20%. Just imagine having 50 episodes of LJG, it would be great, huh?

15 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

@htk9207, yeah no.. Acting in a classic 50 eps weekend drama seems like a downgrade to me. Even if they have good ratings they aren't necessary innovating (apart from some exceptions) and are full of melo/makjangs storylines. Not really my cup of tea. What will be great is that he ventures into the movie industry again, more diverse roles in there.

Anyway welcome ! :) 

12 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Just the idea of LJG in a 50 episode drama have me salivating!!! I want it!! i'm not a fan of weekend dramas or long dramas, only watched a few... but @cedarwood stole the words from my mouth when she said he could do something like 6 flying dragons... i didnt watch the drama (it's on my evergrowing "to watch list") but i read it was a great drama and had good ratings... and talking about that drama, i did watch tree with deep roots and i loved it! they're from the same team so i was thinking it would be great if JG made one of their dramas... but of course i'm dying to watch him in a Korean movie (a LJI reunion pleaseeeeeeee) but i'm dying to watch him in anything, even weekends dramas...

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

@antoniaclamens Glad to hear you are back. Who wants to watch MSLHR again and comment?  What timeframe?  I know @bluelilac1214 and @cedarwood wanted to....anybody else? 

I have to go out of town this next week so I will be MIA for a bit.  Next week,  I could start...although I have to admit...I'm in a funk right now and not really in the mood for being reactive. <<<bad pixel>>>  Although early MLSHR episodes are my happy pill, usually.     

7 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Me :ph34r:

7 hours ago, haniiiii said:

@pixelsticks Count me in, but I would also prefer if we could start next week or the week after that ^^

3 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Squee!²   Anybody want to suggest a timeline?  1 episode/week or what? 

Ok i was about to start just now... but i will wait for you guys.... so just name the day and i will join. let's make it a MLSHR party!!! for sentimental reasons i would rather watch on mondays or tuesdays... 

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Please don't kill me but... no, not really. I'm not a fan of crocs to me they look hideous. But hey - whenever he wears something... erm... not pretty I immediatelly imagine taking that thing off him. :D

Hello honey!!! Why are you red? :D Did you do something naughty?

I still have 4 episodes left and tomorrow will finally be the day when I see them. :w00t: Btw the drama is over and it's sad but also this totally awesome song is finally out!!!

I'm not a fan of crocs either... but he looks so cute when wearing them... so he can use them... 

why am i red??? because i'm a stargazing fireflie! it was one of the prizes for the team who won the soompi contest... but i wish it was because i did something naughty... with JG.. sigh. a girl can dream

so you haven´t finished CM? what are you waiting for??? you will love HJ so much... specially episode 20... and i love the two songs so much. they're so awesome i can listen to them nonstop

4 hours ago, violina said:

Hi my dear chingus,

Inserting dancing JG(at the CM Wrap Party) for your viewing pleasure:):

@htk9207More JG on tv!Yeah I would love that. But Il have to agree with @leesopark16 and @missmaudy.They have worded it better than I ever would.Weekend drama on the freeview to air channels?Nah, KBS high ratings but too makjang as already mentioned..MBC dont necessarily have a good track record with ratings, when it comes to weekend dramas.Even their week day dramas are meh.Also JG has already done about 4-5 dramas with them.But they refuse to acknowledge his acting skills.The last time they gave him an acting award, was when he did Time Between Dog and Wolf. That was like a decade ago. Hero(I can understand this one) Arang, Two Weeks, Scholar, all MBC..he got nothing.Only fan vote based awards.They are so focused on ratings, at the expense of producing and recognising quality dramas and actors.Also there is so much drama at the moment at MBC with the strikes and all.Its best to stay away from them for a while. SBS is the weakest at weekend dramas.If ratings is the aim then SBS ,is not the kind of channel to go for weekend drama.They lucked out with  'Secret Garden' though.Maybe TVN is an option but that would be fewer than 50 episodes ala "Goblin", "Secret Forest" amd "Live up to your Name Dr Heo".He could stay on primetime slots but sample other stations like OCN and JtBC.

Thank you for the info and THANK YOU for the video!!

2 hours ago, cedarwood said:

When it comes to MLSHR music... I won't comment songs but instrumental music is beautiful. I don't know how many times I've been listening to instrumental MLSHR music. Esp. Agonal howl:wub:

I still hear MLSHR ost... my fave ones are from the instrumental OST.. Gesture of Resistance and Wing of Goryeo the best in my POV... but i also love the other songs... For You is the one i love the most... i can´t help but crying everytime i listen to it... it had a special meaning while the drama was airing and a special meaning because it was the song that LJG sang in his FM

• Like 7

@htk9207 Welcome to thread! hi onion head

13 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Ok i was about to start just now... but i will wait for you guys.... so just name the day and i will join. let's make it a MLSHR party!!! for sentimental reasons i would rather watch on mondays or tuesdays...

Count me in. I've been waiting impatiently ever since @cedarwood mentioned it. :D

Just out of curiosity, which time zones are we from? I'm GMT/ UTC+5:30.

18 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I wonder which reason is more tempting. :wink: 

Well, I don't know... it's quite a difficult question - let me think about it some more. embarrassed2 onion head

It is not legal! It shouldn't be! Remember my idea of special prison for LJG? I'm still ready to take care of... ehm... duties.

Oh! You are going to do the duties alone? But you will be so tired and lonely. We don't want that to happen, do we @antoniaclamens ? You should think of delegating the work load. Yeah, you should definitely delegate! :phew:

Please don't kill me but... no, not really. I'm not a fan of crocs to me they look hideous.

I don't like them either - they do look hideous. But they look cute on him, particularly when they look too big for him and filled with those bright stuff (I don't know their names! and I'm too lazy to search.. :ph34r:)

@pixelsticks You should watch Hero! To add to the reasons @cedarwood and @antoniaclamens  listed, JG looks so adorable with chubby cheeks. :wub: And,

16 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Except I think I've seen the tango....moustache???

15 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Oh yes. And pink shirt + gold pendant. :D 

:ph34r:a bit of JG's elusive torso too...:ph34r:

Edited by bluelilac1214
Wrong word usage!!
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I still hear MLSHR ost... my fave ones are from the instrumental OST.. Gesture of Resistance and Wing of Goryeo the best in my POV... but i also love the other songs... For You is the one i love the most... i can´t help but crying everytime i listen to it... it had a special meaning while the drama was airing and a special meaning because it was the song that LJG sang in his FM

I know right.We have the same taste.I love "wings of goryeo" so full of energy and essence of wang so.I love "gesture of resistance" too..especially when they played it in ep 3 after burning down the temple when he fought with the monk assassins.The cinematography was so amazing.Add also "appasionata" i love that one too..ah and "sorrow of the prince".

By the way, talking about MLSHR.Guess which Goryeo-rian was also watching Criminal Minds and posted about it two days ago?

3rd Prince!!!!! He must really love his hyung:).

Next.Still on the topic of MLSHR songs(or maybe not).I had an obsessive moment when I went on instagram, the other day.I was stalking JG's insta(creepy I know).So he sang "For You at all his Thank You FM.But when he was in Japan, he sang a japanese song that had a nice melody to it..Below are the clips where he sang it:

So I checked it out.Man, he really knows how to pick meaningful songs that just tug at your heart.I guess this is what he listens to..to motivate himself and others too.Remember when he sang "dont worry my dear" at his encore Thank you FM in Seoul?

Anyways, here is the rough translation of the song in the clips.I think in his clip, he sped up the tempo to make it energetic and fresh.The original version is much much slower.:

Artist: Smap
Title: Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana (A Flower Unlike Any Other in The World)
Words: Makihara Noriyuki
Music: Makihara Noriyuki

There's no need to be No. 1
you've always been a very special only one.

I saw many kinds of flowers lined up in front of the flowershop. 
everyone has their favorite kinds but all of them are pretty.
Without competing to see which was the best among them, 
they were standing straight up proudly inside the bucket.
So why then do we humans have to compare ourselves to one another? 
Eventhough each and every person is different, 
why do we want to be number one? 
Yes we are each..

a flower unlike any other in the world
and each and everyone of us carries a different seed
We should focus all our efforts on trying to make that flower bloom.

There are people who are constantly unsure of what they want,
as they laugh a little put out. 
It can't be helped, all those flowers, 
that did everything they could to bloom, are pretty.
when at last that person comes out of the store, 
they're holding a colorful bouquet
and I see them smiling happilly as they go by me.
I never knew their name but 
that day they made me smile. 

we too are like flowers that bloom in places where no one pays any attention. 
Yes we too are each...

a flower unlike any other in the world
and each and everyone of us carries a different seed
We should focus all our efforts on trying to make that flower bloom.

Small flowers and big flowers, none are the same as one another.
There's no need to be No. 1
you've always been a very special only one. 

There is also a chinese version.The lyrocs are just slightly different but I think the message is the same.Here in spoiler tag.

Spoiler

Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana  (chinese ver.) english translated lyrics. 

Let's plant the one and only flower in this world
We are all exclusive, only one

At the flower shop round the street corner, (we) can see the smiling faces of the flowers
There are bright-coloured smily ones with beautiful faces
In everyone's heart, we embrace different ideals
Just like every flower, it is evident that it is unique

Everyone on this earth are pretty
they can be so pretty that they can awe you
As long as it is a flower, it sure will have its prettyness and poise
no one's colour will pale in comparison to others

When we think back when we were a child, speaking innocent words
afraid of paying the price of losing tomorrow

Everyone everyone all just wants to be the first to reach the destination
You will not be left behind, do not be afraid. Step up with melodious steps

Chorus:
You are this world's most special flower
Everyone Everyone germinates from seeds
When (you) the flower grows, it will surely bloom into pretty flowers
using our perspiration to nurture, leaving behind wonderful colours

-----------------
Sometimes, smiles can be (due to) helplessness or sadness
With faith, do not be shaken although the situation is tough
As long as you made the effort, this flower, will surely bloom
Plant your dreams and shine the future

Show your smile everyday, and laugh heartily
Turn the fresh flowers in your heart, into a flower bed
Walking together with hope, there will surely be future
Towards the place with the sun, and plant the seeds of joy.

When we think back when we were a child, speaking innocent words
afraid of paying the price of losing tomorrow

Everyone everyone all just wants to be the first to reach destination
You will not be left behind, do not be afraid. Step up with

Chorus:
You are this world's most special flower
Everyone Everyone germinates from seeds
When (you) the flower grows, will surely bloom pretty flowers
using our perspiration to nurture, leaving wonderful colours behind

Every single flower has its own branch
you and me me and her are all special flowers
under the sun, in the storm. The sky is ours
We are all the exclusive, only one.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I letterally LOVE :wub: MLSHR soundtrack. I still have some of this OST track on my cd player, since I'm not able to separate from that OST and from that drama :wub:. My favourite are "Gesture of Resistance" and "Wind of Coryeo, just as @antoniaclamens, but also "The Prince" and "Will be back". And of course "For you", because is the one sang from JG :wub:

6 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Actually I'm on CEST (Central European Summer Time) GMT / UTC +2, but I'll be on CET (Central European Time) GMT / UTC +1 to start from 29th October :)... don't know if I write something that makes sense http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gif 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

if i think of a Tango scene i loved it must be the one from City Hall (the Scent of a woman is so overated in my POV)...

You mean SoaW with Al Pacino or kdrama? 

And as we talk about good tango - let's not forget about this one: 

(wait till half of the video)

My idea - we watch it on mondays or thuesdays and if someone have no time then - joins asap and comments with us. 

All praises for LJG are welcomed. :D

i wish it was because i did something naughty... with JG.. sigh. a girl can dream

Congratulations then! Pity the prize wasn't doing something naughty with JG. :wink:

(I hope he doesn't read me.)

Just the idea of LJG in a 50 episode drama have me salivating!!! I want it!!

But I hope... if he does 50 episode drama one day I hope this won't be live action one. 20 episodes of live action is tiresome - 50 episodes must be murderous.

7 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I'm UTC +01:00

Oh! You are going to do the duties alone? But you will be so tired and lonely.

Tired and lonely? With LJG? LONELY??? You've got to be kidding me! evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

But you're right - I shouldn't do it alone. I promised to be good. Well... I should carefully select those who'll be very happy those who are qualified enough. *cough*

Oh! You are going to do the duties alone? But you will be so tired and lonely. We don't want that to happen, do we @antoniaclamens ? You should think of delegating the work load. Yeah, you should definitely delegate! :phew:

I'll answer that when I stop laughing. laugh3-smiley.gif?1292867631

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Time for stupid question - BWAAA?

Maniacal laughter...more than just HaHa. Bust out laughing....

12 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

let's make it a MLSHR party!!! for sentimental reasons i would rather watch on mondays or tuesdays... 

hahaha....so smart.  So....Episode 1...to be viewed Oct 9-10 (and that week to give feedback here). <<<i just realized, it will be more like Tuesday before I can watch>>>.   I am  UTC/GMT -4 hours. 

12 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

why am i red??? because i'm a stargazing fireflie!

Nice!

11 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

:ph34r:a bit of your elusive torso too...:ph34r:

Wait...what????

Wings of Goryeo is my motivational "let's get ready to kick-richard simmons" music.  I still am dumbfounded how the MLSHR soundtrack/instrumental never got any recognition in award shows or on the charts.  It's so much better than some others that have received the recognition.  But there it is...this music...crap...what is it about this music???  :cry:   I.just.cannot.deal.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, violina said:

3rd Prince!!!!! He must really love his hyung:).

How can you not?  :wink:  Speaking of Wang Yo, I just saw him in Warrior Baek Dong Soo as the Prince Heir....still watching it.  

Thank you for the translation of the song JG sang in Japan.  A wonderful sentiment. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, cedarwood said:

1 ep. per week is a good idea. Loooonger watching and I believe everyone will find one hour for the drama in a week. At least I hope so!

1 ep. per week - I'm okay with it but wouldn't it take too loooooong to finish the drama? And, you know, way too long to be in heartache? I am already dreading the last few episodes.... How about 2 ep. per week, if it's okay with everyone? 1st one on Monday/ Tuesday and the 2nd on Thursday/ Friday - something like that? 

5 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Actually I'm on CEST (Central European Summer Time) GMT / UTC +2, but I'll be on CET (Central European Time) GMT / UTC +1 to start from 29th October :)... don't know if I write something that makes sense http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/01.gif 

Got it, you made perfect sense! ^_^

Wait...what????

Urgh! Just noticed it - stupid word usage! Blame my sleep addled brain!! head crazy rabbit

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, haniiiii said:

@antoniaclamens @pixelsticks I vote for Tuesdays :D 

Sorry chingus but I can't watch only once a week. After seeing his end of CM farewell instagram with the MLSHR the sad death music I had to start watching MLSHR again and did 3 episodes last night. I thought it was too soon for me but I didn't realize how much I missed Wang So :(

• Like 4
  • Confused 1