Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I was desperate for a happy ending, so I had no choice but to find them. :wink: PMed you and @glassnokamen

Ok...so maybe I wanna see links now too.  At least the ones you like!

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

My Girl too (JG as a second lead? I don't know - I'll most probably watch. Should I?. 

Ummm...YES!!!!  It's more lighthearted for sure!  And the lead (Grim Reaper from Goblin) isn't a super jerk. Warning: JG's character has that Manga hairstyle and questionable yet for-that-time, appropriate fashion sense <<<it made me giggle>>>. He is a super sweet supportive 2nd Male Lead. Except he is kinda bad richard simmons his first scene.  And yes, he does cry....

@violina Yay for ALL age JG fanpeople! 

And whenever JG wears bangs or has the comma or noodle hair....I'll take him off your hands. You don't need to have to look at himB):tongue:^_^

These are super....

• Like 5

23 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Maybe we can rank HJ's outfits?  

We should! We had this idea some time ago...

6 hours ago, violina said:

il show you a pic story of yesterday's luckiest fan boy.

Awwww! So sweet of him he did that. I know it's only a picture but people took so many pictures of him already and he's always ready to please his fans. :)

3 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

But, but, but, we are family, right? You can't be selfish in things like this, right? Include me too - in your future schemes. teehee crazy rabbit

We are that's why I'm trying to be good. Just for you, girls! :D

I was desperate for a happy ending, so I had no choice but to find them. :wink: PMed you

Awww bless you! Will check them in a minute.

I'll even write dissertations about Wang So when we rewatch MLSHR together - not just about him, but about JG too. :tongue: 

Ladies! There's a reason we really MUST rewatch SHR together! See what bluelilac1214 wrote above? I want to read those dissertations! :D

Well, I only discovered JG by the end of last year. I was almost watching his works chronologically, and I couldn't resist watching MLSHR. I watched it in March, got my heart broken and couldn't watch anything else for a while! :tears: I only watch one show at a time, so didn't watch anything else while CM was airing. That's what happened. But I'm glad I've got more stuff to watch now!!! :D :D

Ok you're forgiven. I'm so used to have you here in our JG-family I forgot when you discovered JG. 

I know... the story of Wang So breaks heart.

You know... I think we should threat his last words to camera as a promise he makes happen. It's like with Gone with the wind - the book ends in a moment when Scarlett swears she'll have Rhett back and as we know her there's nothing she can't do so we're sure she'll have him back. Wang So also made many things that were said impossible to him come true - even becoming a king. And he promises at the end he'll find his Soo. Anyone has any doubts he will? Of course I'd LOVE to see their reunion on screen but since I must trust Wang So... I will.

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Ummm...YES!!!!  It's more lighthearted for sure!  And the lead (Grim Reaper from Goblin) isn't a super jerk. Warning: JG's character has that Manga hairstyle and questionable yet for-that-time, appropriate fashion sense <<<it made me giggle>>>. He is a super sweet supportive 2nd Male Lead. Except he is kinda bad richard simmons his first scene.  And yes, he does cry....

He was a jerk. Poor JG's character (don't remember his name now) - he made even a little cute snowman for that ungrateful woman! crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

But there are things really worth watching in this drama:

1. One of the most beautiful fight scenes with our man (the disco scene with dim lights and stuff)

2. His "welcome on a screen" scene - in a bed waking up and starting to kiss pretty woman. Phew! Why is so hot in here??? Autumn started!

And if you never had second lead syndrome - this time you will. :D LJG is just cute in the drama. And so funny! Aaaaand sexy as hell - you'll forget those strange clothes the moment you see him in bathrobe... :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, violina said:

Ah you speak my mind.Cant they see how handsome he looks like at the sbs drama awards, and resident evil premier? #freeJG'sforehead..Its a good thing that he is very good looking, and he is JG so we can forgive some styling atrocities:D.But I have said it and il say it again, I detest the wet noodle hair.The most unflattering hairstyle on anyone ever.

@violina What hairstyle do you call wet noodle hair? :D I want to see it haha. Picture juseyo :lol:

• Like 3

Hello again. I'm still an update-bot at the moment; Chatty-Z is still brain-dead.

Namoo Naver blog that @violina & @haniiiii posted..... All the pics are here on the twitter thread below for easy downloading.

96 gifts from JG thread begins here:

All other pics/vids are here:

Spoiler

The video from that is also on V-Live with better quality: http://www.vlive.tv/video/43351

If you're blocked on V-Live, here's the HD download link:

No subs yet.

And here is where the leejunkigabi pics @violina shared (Thanks a million!) come from.

Namoo Weibo blog

Link: https://www.weibo.com/3856949271/FoawdoZ5F?from=page_1006063856949271_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1506744881067

Here are all the new images for easy downloading:

Also, the Wrap-up Party.

If you're not sure whether you have gotten all the JG goodness (especially fan-cams), the twitter thread has been updated with loads more. Maybe go and browse through again? ^_^

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

19 hours ago, violina said:

Ah you speak my mind.Cant they see how handsome he looks like at the sbs drama awards, and resident evil premier? #freeJG'sforehead..Its a good thing that he is very good looking, and he is JG so we can forgive some styling atrocities:D.But I have said it and il say it again, I detest the wet noodle hair.The most unflattering hairstyle on anyone ever.

My thoughts exactly! protest-smiley-face.gif?1302011410 #freeJG'sforehead please-smiley-face.gif?1302011405

18 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Ok...so maybe I wanna see links now too.  At least the ones you like!

PMed you.

18 hours ago, cedarwood said:

He was a jerk. Poor JG's character (don't remember his name now) - he made even a little cute snowman for that ungrateful woman! 

But there are things really worth watching in this drama:

1. One of the most beautiful fight scenes with our man (the disco scene with dim lights and stuff)

2. His "welcome on a screen" scene - in a bed waking up and starting to kiss pretty woman. Phew! Why is so hot in here??? Autumn started!

And if you never had second lead syndrome - this time you will. :D LJG is just cute in the drama. And so funny! Aaaaand sexy as hell - you'll forget those strange clothes the moment you see him in bathrobe... :wub:

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

@cedarwood @pixelsticks Oooh, very tempting reasons to watch. :wink: Will definitely watch it. As for his hairstyle, I even tolerate his wet noddle hair <_<, so of course I can bear with Manga hairstyle! :tongue:

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

And whenever JG wears bangs or has the comma or noodle hair....I'll take him off your hands. You don't need to have to look at himB):tongue:

Ummm... I don't think so..nah crazy rabbit

Ok you're forgiven. I'm so used to have you here in our JG-family I forgot when you discovered JG.

Though I'm quite late, I'm very glad I've found you guys at least now. :wub:

You know... I think we should threat his last words to camera as a promise he makes happen. It's like with Gone with the wind - the book ends in a moment when Scarlett swears she'll have Rhett back and as we know her there's nothing she can't do so we're sure she'll have him back. Wang So also made many things that were said impossible to him come true - even becoming a king. And he promises at the end he'll find his Soo. Anyone has any doubts he will? Of course I'd LOVE to see their reunion on screen but since I must trust Wang So... I will.

In Wang So we trust. Because he never breaks his promises. And yes, because Wang So is LOVE :wub:

@violina @zi4r @haniiiii Thank you for those gorgeous pics. :love: 96 pics for 96 days of shooting! He makes it impossible not to love him. :wub:

Umm.. are we really sure that JG is 35 years old? I mean, he is playful and adorable beyond words!! :wub: :wub: Is it possible to be adorable at 35? Is it even legal to be adorable at 35? confused onion head

Spoiler

0718_40%ED%9A%8C%EC%B0%A8.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 5

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Ok...I know I am an idiot but can you download pics off of Twitter?  

Those 96 photos could be a good starting point for voting/ranking your fave HJ outfit.  <<<something tells me some lucky angels probably will get some signed versions of these>>>

The pics in Twitter are the same of the naver link. Unfortunately there aren't all the 96 images on their one...only 10-15 of them and the other one are in one collage. If you have trouble to download them, let me know and I'll upload somewhere for you :)

• Like 3

More about the Namoo Naver blog.

Here's the Translation excerpt:

All this energy and atmosphere that the set gives out!
I want to record every day of it and share it with my fans.
That is how this photo shoot of sincerity began! From the very first shoot to the end.
96th shoot!

cr. elly @ jgfamily

src: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZqhP0bl-xP/

@pixelsticks @glassnokamen More (or all? I didn't count) of the 96 images. Extracted from the gif by fans.

Download them from this thread:

Spoiler

And @pixelsticks Twitter download instructions:

Spoiler

Downloading pics:

1. Go to twitter link. Don't left-click on the images to enlarge them yet.
  2. Right-click on individual image -> Save-image-as.

Downloading gifs/vids (gifs can only be saved as vids): Use this link.

This is definitely the cutest OOTD from the 96 pics. Crocs for the win! :lol:

Lemme side-track here for a bit.

Are you a sucker for JG in crocs like I am? ^_^ If so, lydia.liem has been giving me a fix by reposting quite a lot of them. 

Spoiler

Now, back to the Namoo blog. Here's fan-art for the 96 images gif:

A few earlier Hyunjun fan-arts from the same account... Not sure if shared here already.

Spoiler

(Even the lightsaber made it in there.)

Tons more there. But I'm sure you all have seen the earlier ones.

JG fan-art from Wrap-up party

Just one more thing.

After the past 3 months of CMKR madness & due to recent changes in my life, I'm not sure how active I can be on Soompi threads. I don't know how exactly things will go, but I definitely will have to cut down my JG-dedicated hours.

So, if you tag me on Soompi threads, I might not see it for a long time. So if you need me for anything urgent/important, please PM me here or on Twitter.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Hi guys!!! missed you so much these last days, but i couldn´t view soompi threads since last thursday. luckily everything is solved now (i even thought about creating a new account! thankfully no need for it!) i had a lot to backread and i don´t think i'd have the time to answer you individually as i would like to... anyway i'm so happy about the precious stuff posted here:

1.- LJG in wrap-up party was so good looking... he looks so gorgeous even with that hairstyle! (not my favorite but i must admit it looks good on him!) he was beautiful and sexy and perfect in every single picture i saw

2.- Namoo Actors naver post: he looks so so beautiful and cute and smiling and sexy in all them pics! i want larger version of the 96 pics!!!!

3.- That old JG's video... love his short hair so much... he was so beautiful in his army days...those days i didn´t know he existed lest that  he would change my life...

now all i can think is: the Thank You Again DVD yayyyyyyyy:love: no more HJ every wed-thurs sob :bawling:

one last thing: tomorrow night (venezuelan time) i will start again with MLSHR so we will watch it together? and comment here? since MLSHR anniversay i haven´t visited ML's thread so i guess it's time to go there... but of course i will still come here and wait patiently (or not) for JG's photoshoots and interviews after CM finale...

• Like 5

Hello,  I've been a silent lurker for quite some time. Now that Criminal Minds finally wrapped up, I was suddenly reminded of the funny clip segment shown in his FM, where he acted out several possible roles such as a police and a doctor. Since he already did a criminal thriller and reality entertainment My ear candy, I was hoping he be offered a weekend drama. He could be a hotshot doctor to complete the list of roles he hasn't tackle yet. One thing's for sure, he could act his heart out without worrying about the ratings since it is an ensemble cast. But what is important is that weekend dramas get almost the lionshare of the ratings.  Even my Golden Life with PSH is getting 20%. Just imagine having 50 episodes of LJG, it would be great, huh?

• Like 6

@parkr1n, I downloaded it some time ago but I can't find the link anymore sorry. If I come across it again I'll give it to you.

@htk9207, yeah no.. Acting in a classic 50 eps weekend drama seems like a downgrade to me. Even if they have good ratings they aren't necessary innovating (apart from some exceptions) and are full of melo/makjangs storylines. Not really my cup of tea. What will be great is that he ventures into the movie industry again, more diverse roles in there.

Anyway welcome ! :) 

• Like 6

19 hours ago, parkr1n said:

Hi, girls.

I am looking for MBC HERO 720p torrent file with seed. (or gdrive folder, 4shared, mega). Can someone of you help me?

Sorry I can’t help you in that. But I would like to share my observation about this drama. :) 

I just realised that his character in Hero is somewhat similar to the real JG. I noticed the similarity while I was watching BTS videos. Also, Yong in Iljimae is quite similar to the goofy LJG.  I feel embarassed as a fan because I didn’t quite  like his character in Hero. 

19 hours ago, htk9207 said:

Hello,  I've been a silent lurker for quite some time. Now that Criminal Minds finally wrapped up, I was suddenly reminded of the funny clip segment shown in his FM, where he acted out several possible roles such as a police and a doctor. Since he already did a criminal thriller and reality entertainment My ear candy, I was hoping he be offered a weekend drama. He could be a hotshot doctor to complete the list of roles he hasn't tackle yet. One thing's for sure, he could act his heart out without worrying about the ratings since it is an ensemble cast. But what is important is that weekend dramas get almost the lionshare of the ratings.  Even my Golden Life with PSH is getting 20%. Just imagine having 50 episodes of LJG, it would be great, huh?

I agree with our chingu @leesopark16 LJG is a already primetime actor. Going back to doing a weekend and long dramas is like going backwards in his career as most characters in that kind of dramas aren’t as professionally stimulating and the storylines are mostly makjangish. 

Ratings aren’t everything. Wider marketing coverage is more important IMO. I could be wrong but I don’t think weekend-end dramas have potential to be marketed overseas. Unlike Primetime dramas and esp a LJG drama have good market overseas. Though it would be great if the drama gets satisfying domestic rating to make the TV station more happy esp if the drama is broadcasted on freeview tv. With CM, I think tvN have ready market outside Korea through its overseas subcriptions. In addition to that, I read that it’s streamed in China thru Iqiyi, streamed on VIU, broadcasted on KKTV cable TV in Taiwan, Starbhub cable TV in Singapore, a TV station in Vietnam and in other places. I noticed LJG dramas always get broadcasted in Japan. I don’t think weekend dramas have the same market opportunities. 

What I hope for JG is to go back to making movies. I’d also be more than happy for him if he ventures into film production. 

• Like 8

Hey @parkr1n , if you ever find one, PM me please. 

And Welcome @htk9207 !!  I just want to see JG do something. Movie, Rom-Com, doctor, dreaded Weekend dramas(?), evil character, etc. I'll take it.  It will be interesting to see what he picks for his next role. I wonder how long we will have to wait. I'm nervous in that I think it may be a while (Just a gut feeling). I hope not. 

@antoniaclamens Glad to hear you are back. Who wants to watch MSLHR again and comment?  What timeframe?  I know @bluelilac1214 and @cedarwood wanted to....anybody else? 

I have to go out of town this next week so I will be MIA for a bit.  Next week,  I could start...although I have to admit...I'm in a funk right now and not really in the mood for being reactive. <<<bad pixel>>>  Although early MLSHR episodes are my happy pill, usually.     

• Like 6