Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

OMG guys check out joongi's abs :wub: never been a fan of abs but damn do they look good on him. He better show them off in his next kdrama, cause u can't work out that much and not show off, I'm waiting joongi:tongue:

• Like 12

4 hours ago, junejungki said:

yes!! it was fun!! Even the rain and hot weather doesnt bother us. We fiercely protect our spot and wont budge because others were eyeing it and waiting to steal our precious spot. We take turn to go to the toilet. Most important, I can see Jun Ki with my own eyes. He is so perfect. People always commenting how beautiful he was. I never want to believe that. But that day, I have to admit he is soooooo!! beautiful and perfect :love:

junejungki, thanks for sharing your experiences there. I heard that he sang more than (20) songs during a concert.  I watched a clip of him arriving at Changi Airport and was greeted by swarms of fans. It was an”amazing" concert I can say based from all those videos I've seen. He thanked his fans on Instagram and wished he would come back soon.:lol:

• Like 7

Yay! I finally finished my fan account! I hope everyone enjoys reading. Please do not upload this elsewhere. 

Spoiler

JYM6bCt.jpg

iITKVyC.jpg

KP8Mnlf.jpg

yrME0dl.jpg

IFB2gco.jpg

Ti8hPoA.jpg

Also, here are some of the videos that I recorded during the Singapore fanmeeting. I'm sorry if it's not top quality, and if sometimes it's shaky. I was dancing along with Joon Gi! :D 

Spoiler

Special thanks to @junejungki @zi4r @kiinn @NoonaE Ucieh, Elisia, and Veronica

ENJOY!!!!!

• Like 17

Just now, girlyponytail said:

Btw, I just realize how difficult to get his Seoul FM ticket ... however I've bought ticket to Seoul already and currently submitting my visa to Korea. Well, if i fail to get ticket, @antoniaclamens  idea sounds good to me: camping in Joon Gi Star Avenue Tunnel ahahahahaha

We did discuss about Seoul FM in April while waiting for Jun Ki last saturday. But there's no way non Korean can purchase the ticket unless that person speak Hangul. We were thinking about emailing to Namoo Actor to buy the ticket. Desperate time call for  desperate measure :tounge_xd:

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, girlyponytail said:

Btw, I just realize how difficult to get his Seoul FM ticket ... however I've bought ticket to Seoul already and currently submitting my visa to Korea. Well, if i fail to get ticket, @antoniaclamens  idea sounds good to me: camping in Joon Gi Star Avenue Tunnel ahahahahaha

They will announce the website a week or a few days before the selling date. Hopefully, you can come up with many plans. :) 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Yay! I finally finished my fan account! I hope everyone enjoys reading. Please do not upload this elsewhere. 

IFB2gco.jpg

Special thanks to @junejungki @zi4r @kiinn @NoonaE Ucieh, Elisia, and Veronica

ENJOY!!!!!

@Silvermaine Aiyo!!! You've made me all emo and turned me into a blubbering mess with your beautiful post! (I can't believe I'm crying over a Soompi post; must be the hormones.) It was a pleasure meeting you, dear.

**blush** Your compliments are too kind. I showed your write-up to my husband, and he said, "She used a pile of adjectives to describe you, and none of those is 'crazy'. I think she's describing another Z. Definitely not you." :tongue:

It's been a long day, and my JG-withdrawal is still pretty brutal to handle...... then, OMG I saw your post. It was so hard to say goodbye to JG, SG and all of you gals; RL has been too dull compared to the fannish euphoria I went through the whole of last week.

bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793764

On 3/7/2017 at 1:43 AM, kiinn said:

Stalking him at the presscon was also pretty embarrassing, cause I rushed there in my pajamas, @zi4r kept laughing at me about that. Well, it didn't look that obvious as pajamas but i guess i was quite smelly. But I wouldn't forget the moment he walked out through that glass door, smiling and waving teasingly at us, I was struck by the lighting of happiness ^_^

@kiinn Hey! I really want to properly laugh at you about your pajamas, but I didn't get to see any pic of you in that, so I cannot! I wannnnnntttt to seeeeeee!!! **sulk**

Anyway, I will write more about my experiences later when I am settled back in Bermuda. I just wish to thank @Silvermaine for the beautiful write-up, and all the #JGinSG Soompians for the wonderful experiences you've given me over the past month. I have never enjoyed a concert/fan-event this much, EVER in my life (and I went through pretty wild days as a Cumberbabe, so it's saying something), and I know for a fact that JG is only partially responsible for that. You gals truly made the experience a complete package, and I hope I will have the honour to go through that again some day. (I am still wheedling with my job to allow me off for April Seoul event, so fingers-crossed.)

Special thanks to @kiinn for keeping me sane (as sane as Z can ever be) throughout our 10 hour wait, through all the highs and the lows of my mood-swings. I hope you remember the experience as fondly as I do!

Same for @LadyOne (I hope I tagged the right account) and @qwenli for the welcoming airport wait. It was a shorter wait, but I was so jet-lagged and stoned and cranky, but you gals kept me going. Thank you!

And @junejungki. Whatsapp chat wouldn't have been the same without you. It was nice to have some company in wackiness..... and you and @kiinn are wonderful accomplices in keeping the chat always active and wild and of course, wacky. It gave me something to look forward to throughout my lonely days in Bermuda.

Last but not least, @SGahjumma (I'm looking for Elisia... Is this the right account??? EDIT: Changed the tag.). For always patiently keeping us well-informed about everything #JGinSG. All of us would have been utterly lost without you. Thankie!!

Truly, for me, JG concert was enjoyable because of JG angels. Love you all. 

love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

-Z-

Edited by zi4r
formatting; added one more part
  • Like 13

13 hours ago, lisethvr said:

It is not weibo rating, it is weibo chart for k-star in the 9th week of 2017 (2017.2.27 - 2017.3.5) where LMH is ranked 1st on the list and Joon Gi is ranked 12th.

And this is the web page of weibo chart for Korean stars in real time where Joon Gi currently ranks 11th. 

http://chart.weibo.com/chartv1?rank_type=1&version=v1

What I understand is that every week it comes out a list of the 50 Korean stars who are most talked about, who has more searches, views, who receives more flowers, etc.
This tutorial explains more or less what the weibo chart is about. https://klaritia.wordpress.com/weibo-chart/

Eeek.  A bit complex to help his ranking.  Weibo never works accurately for me.  Case in point, the link to the chart just leads to a front page of articles for me.  

11 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

@pixelsticksWaaaah - what are you doing to me - I'm already a lost cause :lol: That last pic - looking directly at me - reading my mind lol - shame -_- But...thank you :wub:

On another note about the stagee, takee, newseu, even wipeu (wife) pronunciation of some English words - when speaking English we slightly aspirate the last consonant/letter of some words ie, take, wife, stage, bad, etc (if you put your hand up to your mouth when saying these word you will feel the slight puff of air) but when speaking Korean you don't aspirate the final consonant ie, when saying pap (rice) you just keep your mouth closed, majimak (last) you just cut it short without the aspiration at the end.  So to the Korean ear, when they hear us saying words like stage, take, wife they hear that aspiration at the end of the word but they tend to emphasise it more than we do.  They will even write it in Hangeul ie, news 뉴스 = ㄴ n / ㅠ oo / ㅅ s / ㅡ eu  (This is my understanding from the lessons I've done so far through Talk to Me in Korean.com)  A native Korean speaker might be able to explain it better :)

Thank you everyone for amazing pics, videos - of course they are amazing - it''s Lee Joon Gi - our one and only :wub:

@kiinnYou sure made me laugh running out to see him in your PJs :o Think of all the other girls who would have carefully picked their outfits, carefully applied their makeup and done their hair ... so very funny :lol:

And now we wait for 'My Ear Candy' :D I think someone may have mentioned this before but I had to laugh when watching the preview and it starts up with soft romantic music and reads 'Florence, the city of indifference and passion'. He answers the phone in his deep, sexy voice and the girl at the other end says in a girly voice 'anneong' and giggles - he has this amused look on his face and says 'I've been waiting for you' - the soft music is still playing - so romantic - and then he spoils it all by completely changing his tone and saying 'I am your Ginseng, Red Ginseng, Mr Red Ginseng' :D  This totally cracked me up - I can't wait to see the whole programme :tongue:

It's so fascinating what other language learners "hear" that natives just take for granted.  And yes, My Ear Candy looks like it will be a feast to watch. I also thought the way they edited him asking tons of questions in the car (as almost to the point of being annoying) as compared to some of his more gentle utterances while he is out and about was a good juxtaposition.  I am surprised that Namoo (or JG himself for that matter) hasn't mentioned he will be on the show.  Is it just for one episode?  The first season, it seemed that the main guy had more than 1 Candy he spoke to over a number of episodes, but I have read that the formula is a bit different this season.  I guess we will have to see.  

1 hour ago, girlyponytail said:

Hahaha!  Then take good video and pics while you are in the tunnel....but here's hoping you CAN get FM tickets.  Fingers crossed for all that will be trying.  

And @Silvermaine, what a wonderful account of your LJG/Soompi Weekend!  I love the honesty, the observations and that you shared it with us! If LJG wasn't so damn far away from my current place in the world, I would join a FM in a heartbeat.  

Come on Joon Gi....bring your SEXY BACK to North America!  PLEASE!  THANK YOU.

• Like 9

On 3/6/2017 at 11:52 PM, pixelsticks said:

@zi4r :wub:  Thanks for the clips and the laughs.  Hubby should realize it's all good! :wink:

Oh yes, he does.

But my mother-in-law --- not so much. But then, can't blame her. No one wants to hear a daughter-in-law of 7 years screaming for a man (who is not her son) to strip. :D

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

And @zi4r

P.S. I apologize in advance for my demented screaming in most of the clips. 

No apologies needed!  Makes me smile! 

Thank you! Nice to know that my craziness adds to the experience for at least one person.

Once JG appeared on stage, I kinda lost all my mental faculties. Didn't realize what was coming outta my mouth, until I re-watched my own vids. Oh gaaaaddd... so embarrassing!!!

Worse still, my phone-storage got full because of the videos..... and it started uploading all the stuff to my firm server. Managed to delete them before anyone outside of my own team saw it. But still...... my team is gonna rag me once I get back to office. I'd probably never gonna live this one down. Kill me now.

head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

After watching @zi4r's videos, I swear he is listening to you! 

That's a wonderful thought to daydream on. :wub:

But if he really heard me, I'm pretty sure he's gonna double his security team, and never come to SG again. :tongue:

@antoniaclamens @Christabelita @Maral Happy to know you enjoy the videos! I wasn't sure anyone's gonna browse through the dropbox folder because there are already many wonderful clips out there on more accessible platforms. Thanks for letting me know you all enjoyed it.

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, zi4r said:

@Silvermaine Aiyo!!! You've made me all emo and turned me into a blubbering mess with your beautiful post! (I can't believe I'm crying over a Soompi post; must be the hormones.) It was a pleasure meeting you, dear.

**blush** Your compliments are too kind. I showed your write-up to my husband, and he said, "She used a pile of adjectives to describe you, and none of those is 'crazy'. I think she's describing another Z. Definitely not you." :tongue:

Hahaha...glad to see you still have a husband!  :wink:  It sounds like it was a great mix of Soompians present for the Singapore FM.  Is a Cumberbabe a fan of Mr. Benedict C?

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Hahaha...glad to see you still have a husband!  :wink:  It sounds like it was a great mix of Soompians present for the Singapore FM.  Is a Cumberbabe a fan of Mr. Benedict C?

Yes, I still have a husband. A very cranky one, but still here, sulking on the hotel-room bed and muttering about wife's preoccupation with Soompi.

Spoiler

And yes, a Sherlockian and Cumberbatch fan here. Well, I was. After Dr Strange and Series 4, not so much. :grimace:

We were more Cumberb***hes than a Cumberbabes, though. Just trying (and failing) to sound innocent and polite on Soompi. hehehe...

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Oh yes, he does.

But my mother-in-law --- not so much. But then, can't blame her. No one wants to hear a daughter-in-law of 7 years screaming for a man (who is not her son) to strip. :D

Thank you! Nice to know that my craziness adds to the experience for at least one person.

Once JG appeared on stage, I kinda lost all my mental faculties. Didn't realize what was coming outta my mouth, until I re-watched my own vids. Oh gaaaaddd... so embarrassing!!!

Worse still, my phone-storage got full because of the videos..... and it started uploading all the stuff to my firm server. Managed to delete them before anyone outside of my own team saw it. But still...... my team is gonna rag me once I get back to office. I'd probably never gonna live this one down. Kill me now.

head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

That's a wonderful thought to daydream on. :wub:

But if he really heard me, I'm pretty sure he's gonna double his security team, and never come to SG again:tongue:

@antoniaclamens @Christabelita @Maral Happy to know you enjoy the videos! I wasn't sure anyone's gonna browse through the dropbox folder because there are already many wonderful clips out there in more accessible platforms. Thanks for letting me know you all enjoyed it.

Oh MY...you have made my morning!!  BWAA!!  :lol::D^_^B)   LOL.  :wub:  OK...JG needs to do a FM in Bermuda and I can go there! 

• Like 9

This richard simmons teaser -_-  Look at his mischievous satisfied grin

Fyi, the demented scream obviously belongs to @zi4r , and for future notes, if you hear any indecent comments in my records, it's her. *grin*

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, kiinn said:
This richard simmons teaser -_-  Look at his mischievous satisfied grin

Fyi, the demented scream obviously belongs to @zi4r , and for future notes, if you hear any indecent comments in my records, it's her. *grin*

ROTFLOL!  I was trying to save my 500th post for something esoteric and amazing...but I cannot stop laughing with you all! 

And here is a new clip of JG Candy 

• Like 11

13 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

@kiinnYou sure made me laugh running out to see him in your PJs :o Think of all the other girls who would have carefully picked their outfits, carefully applied their makeup and done their hair ... so very funny :lol:

Haha yes I realised the girls were dressed up and had make up. My timing couldn't be worse, it was raining everywhere in the city, traffic totally sucks. All I had in my head was to reach the place before he left. Me, with my bitter self, never had intention to be noticed by him. I jokingly said to the Soompiers; I know that he's always sweet to the fans. But he has so many girls around, in his eyes, we all must look the same, like chickin' kya-kya-ing in the coop. LOL

• Like 9

22 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Pajamas?  Hahaha. :blush:  Did they let you sit in the back and watch the interview?  I give you major kudos for waiting and holding a spot for 10 + hours in rain, heat and rabid fangirls.  I recommend reserved seating for your next exposure to JG and a calmer airport. :wink: But hey, I'd also take what I could get if he would EVER come do a fan meet near me.  

I keep seeing videos of all the fans present around the golf club.  I have to believe some of you got captured on video.

That's why I stood further away...LoL. No, it was closed event. But he did interviews and photo shots at the lobby with transparent glass ( may we bless the architect). They let the fans gathered just outside, they could see the activities in the lobby clearly. I only arrived last, managed to see him when he went out then leaving with the golf cart. Even so, it was a very impressive one. I know this kind of comment sound superficial.......but, he IS......VERY good looking in person.....may be ten times than in tv/pictures.....only now I understand why they said even guys were struck by him. 

I didn't expect I would do that very long hours queue ^_^, but I prefer my mental ease over my body. I thought may just butcher it all the way. Yes, I think the SG FM was especially tough. It's a bad management event. ( who in the sane mind, mix a music festival with k-idol/actor FM). But, it was also the only one that you could possibly fight for the front rows, although, of course with a lot of efforts...

@antoniaclamens  at the end of the FM, he invited the fans to attend the Encore in Seoul, next month. He did insist that it's not only for Koreans, but he hope to see his global fans. ----> and me, being bitter as usual, mentally commented: 'Yes, JoonGi-ssi, could you then possibly, kindly, tell your K-fans to share? Ya think they'll spare the tickets for us?? -___- aigooo'

There were two ladies from Romania, standing near me, they flew to the country specially for the FM. Lee Joon Gi was asking from where ppl were coming....he started mentioning Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Hongkong,Japan....the fans at the front started shouting Romania, Romania. He heard it, he was surprised and laughed, and count Romania in. I bet that was the best day of those ladies' life. LoL

But on a serious note, may be someone need to suggest to Namoo to find way to market the ticket shares to international, rather than leaving ppl scavenging through illegal trades. ^_^

JG: Wrong answer! Tsk! 

• Like 10