Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi ziggy, so many good-quality clips of Lee Jun Ki’s Asia Tour stop in Singapore specifically the FM videos. I've watched where he sizzles in that clip where he’s swaying to Sexy Back and rapping and serenading his fans. What I love about him is he really makes the effort to give it his all. So lucky those SIN fans that they were able to enjoy the hotness of this man. :lol:

OMG!! I cant just help myself from screaming like a mad woman when he did his Sexy Back :love::yum:

• Like 9

C6OSE8MU4AA5zOk.jpg

C6OSlsjUsAAPa0s.jpg

----------------------------

C6OHIzDXMAAM4bZ.jpgC6OGzRGXQAIdYgr.jpgC6N7iXXWAAApBCm.jpgC6N7jcKWMAEqI6s.jpg  

http://program.tving.com/tvn/candy

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/03/05/lee-jun-ki-makes-variety-show-appearance-in-season-2-of-my-ears-candy/#more-79668

=========================

Actor Lee Joon-gi belts out songs for Singaporean fans

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170306

South Korean actor Lee Joon-gi received a feverish response from Singaporean fans by singing more than 20 songs during a concert there, his management company said Monday.

Namoo Actors said Lee, who recently appeared in the hit TV series "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo," performed at the concert "Thank You" on Saturday, organized as part of a music festival for the HSBC Women's Champions that took place on March 2-5.

The actor arrived at Changi Airport on Friday night and was greeted by swarms of fans.

Since December last year, Lee has been on an Asian tour of seven cities in five countries including Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan. The tour has so far attracted around 25,000 Asian fans.

After what the actor called an "amazing" concert, he thanked his fans on Instagram and wished he would come back soon.

Lee is scheduled to hold a concert in Seoul next month. (Yonhap)

• Like 17
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, silvianage said:

Where I can see My Ear's Candy show? I'm going to watch all of Joon Gi show

Hi silvianage, the new program has celebrities create bonds with strangers through conversations on the phone. The celebrities will reportedly create friendships with the strangers by revealing their inner secrets, dreams and worries. This is a treat for fans wanting to see more of him. For his EP, he travels through Florence & chats with his ear candy during the day exploring the city. It’s also a visual delight of a Florence backdrop. This is almost like a reality show - NICE. Upon watching the preview I can see his carefree personality that made the conversations somehow unscripted.  “My Ear’s Candy” airs every Thursday at 11 p. m. You may try this link : http://program.tving.com/tvn/candy

• Like 9

lll

11 hours ago, lisethvr said:

The Straits Times

From YouTube to Hollywood

"I've asked Paul Anderson to keep me in mind for any upcoming productions. I am willing to take the role no matter how small it is," says Lee, who made a breakthrough in South Korea as an effeminate court jester in the historical film, The King And The Clown (2005).

Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/from-youtube-to-hollywood-0?xtor=CS3-17

6 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

@missmaudy Yes I remember seeing an interview with him about Joon Gi's early days and I remember Joon Gi saying that his English improved in the beginning but then it didn't and it was Robert Holley's Busan dialect that improved haha.  I think lately he is making a more concerted effort to learn it and certainly we seem to be hearing him speak English more :D

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B841LMvHvTufaDlwdnZmd0tNclE/view

@luvkstyle lol You are right.

I think he needs to brush up his English fast.

I am NOW 100% convinced that main reason of Box Office success of Resident Evil: The Final Chapter is Lee Joon Gi. The Box Office of Logan in China reinforced my theory. We know how big X-Men franchise worldwide and how big Logan/Wolverine is as character. He is my favourite Marvel superhero character. But Logan don't have Asian Actors in it. This movie is going to be the last X-men movie of Hugh Jackman as Logan & Patrick Stewart as Professor X. With that last movie gimmick, it is expected to hit  big in the box office.

Comparing the two movies:

Action sequences: Resident Evil (Mila did a fantastic job. LJG of course but his appearance was just minimal. But you know, I saw LJG cut again- acting wise/reaction wise - he did better than anyone despite the really short appearance)

Screenplay:Logan

Direction/Editing: Logan

Box Office in China: 1st Weekend results

Resident Evil: $91M

Logan: 47M

Resident Evil Installments box office comparison:

2017 Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: $294M - on going (Budget- $40M)

2012 Resident Evil: Retribution: $240M (Budget- $60M)

2010 Resident Evil: After Life- $300M (Budget- $65M)

2007 Resdient Evil: Extinction- $148M (Budget- $45M)

Other Analyses and Data:

2007 Resident Evil: Extinction

(Asian actor: None)

Top 5 Sales by country

US- $51M, Japan- $25M, Russia- $20M, Mexico- $11M, Spain- $8M

2010 Resident Evil: After Life - The best performing installment but it's going to be outperformed by RE: The Final Chapter very soon.

Box Office in all countries increased from 2007 installment except for Singapore & New Zealand

(Asian actor: Nika Nakashima)

Top 5 Sales by country

US - $60M, Japan $55M, China $21M, Russia 19M, Germany $16M

2012 Resident Evil: Retribution

Out of 52 countries, Box Office 31 countries declined from 2010 installment

(Asian Actors: Ling Bing Bing, Mika Nakashima)

Top 5 Sales by country

Japan- $48M, China- $17M, Russia- $16M, Mexico- $10M, Brazil- $9M

2017 Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Out of 59  countries, Box Office in 38 countries declined from 2012 installment. I think the 'Last Intalment gimmick' didn't work. But, it has shown significant increase in China (exponential), Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea and Indonesia. I think positive results in these countries was due to Mila Jovovich gushing over LJG's martial art skills. In response, LJG thanked her for the compliment on instagram. Then they held the most glamorous Premier in Seoul. As you know, any news in Seoul get to  be circulated in Weibo and all his fan sites. Even sometimes, translated Weibo materials can sometimes be the source of materials by fans. I checked the #residentevil hashtag, it's full of LJG and posts by fans with their cinema tickets to show as a support for LJG. I also think, releasing RE after MLSHR success in Asia was the most strategic timing. I think all these influenced the box-office in China.

(Asian actors: Lee Joon Gi, Rola)

Top 5 Sales by country

China- $138M (& counting), Japan- $36M, Taiwan- $8M, Mexico- $7M, Indonesia- $6M

Btw re the Strait Times, did LJG say that he is fine with another small role in Hollywood. Because if he is given another small role just to capture Box Office in Asia, I would be really be disappointed and I think it would be unfair on his part.

(Apology for the dorky stuff & if info above bore you.Analysis is what I do and I did the above for fun and felt would be a waste if I don't share to anyone. :):):) )

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 12

8 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

==========================

LeeJoonGi Arrived in korea

C6M3nE7VMAAYeiY.jpg

Forgive me. I know I am not supposed to quote a gif but just this one.

Who can pull off Fedora better than LJG? I am really impressed how he changes his style from this with the Fedora ala Sherlock Holmes, then with a fashion mirroring  his teenage self, then ala James Bond in Resident evil premier, then who can forget that waved hair. :):):) My fave look of him were the Lee Soo Hyun look and the Wang So look during his fan meet in Japan last May 2016.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi ziggy, so many good-quality clips of Lee Jun Ki’s Asia Tour stop in Singapore specifically the FM videos. I've watched where he sizzles in that clip where he’s swaying to Sexy Back and rapping and serenading his fans. What I love about him is he really makes the effort to give it his all. So lucky those SIN fans that they were able to enjoy the hotness of this man. :lol:

yes, sexy back was sooo good. The way he danced to the beat and had those glasses on.:wub: Also how can i forget the way he said richard simmons during the song so sexy.

25 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Forgive me. I know I am not supposed to quote a gif but just this one.

Who can pull off Fedora better than LJG? I am really impressed how he changes his style from this with the Fedora ala Sherlock Holmes, then with a fashion mirroring  his teenage self, then ala James Bond in Resident evil premier, then who can forget that waved hair. :):):) My fave look of him were the Lee Soo Hyun look and the Wang So look during his fan meet in Japan last May 2016.

I love they hairstyle in japan may 2016 as well my fave one of his. Michael Jackson pulls off the Fedora the best (sorry i just had to, these things trigger me cause I'm such a big MJ fangirl:D) but i agree joongi looked so handsome in that Fedora and he pulls it off with ease.B)

• Like 11

Hi everyone. I know there's more than enough LJG SG concert clips out there, but if you're the type to collect it all, I have a ton of vids/pics. I'm not maintaining my YT or IG, so uploading all my videos to any of those is going to be quite arduous and ineffective.

Feel free to view/download them all here: (link inside spoiler tag)

It's a dropbox link. No ad, no paywall, nothing. Feel free to share anywhere. Enjoy! :)

P.S. I apologize in advance for my demented screaming in most of the clips. :grimace:

• Like 17

51 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Hi everyone. I know there's more than enough LJG SG concert clips out there, but if you're the type to collect it all, I have a ton of vids/pics. I'm not maintaining my YT or IG, so uploading all my videos to any of those is going to be quite arduous and ineffective.

Feel free to view/download them all here: (link inside spoiler tag)

It's a dropbox link. No ad, no paywall, nothing. Feel free to share anywhere. Enjoy! :)

P.S. I apologize in advance for my demented screaming in most of the clips. :grimace:

Thank you so much I download it right away, I want to collect every thing about JG :wub:

• Like 9

Yay! Managed to beg a physical copy of Straits Times from the tenants living in my house in SG.

pvvPqpC.jpg

10 minutes ago, silvianage said:

Thank you so much I download it right away, I want to collect every thing about JG :wub:

You're welcome! I know the feeling. My harddisk is congested with all the JG stuff I compulsively downloaded. :D

• Like 13

170306 JG's IG

I should do more golf practice (translation by Elly) @JGfamily
from @actor_jg - 골프연습좀 더 하는걸로..

Spoiler

Lee Joon Gi proves he is a great performer at his “Thank You” Asia Tour Fan Meeting in Singapore

32411793984_c763edf90b_o

Singapore, 2017 – Multi-talented actor, Lee Joon Gi, came to Singapore for the first time ever for a fan meet on March 4 as part of his <Thank You> Asia Tour Fan Meeting. The fan meet was part of the line-up for the HSBC Women’s Champions Music Festival which was held at the Sentosa Golf Club.

As soon as the actor came up on stage to perform his first song, “Lost Frame”, the whole venue erupted in cheers. He blew up the stage with his dynamic dance moves and energetic stage presence. Throughout the whole fan meeting, Lee Joon Gi never fails to hype up his fans by constantly asking them to cheer and enjoy themselves. “Raise up your hands Singapore!” he shouted frequently.

Spoiler

32440751553_3461b37f49_o

Lee Joon Gi performed several hit songs like “Compliment Me”, “Ma Lady” and “Born Again”. He even covered popular songs by Bruno Mars, “I’m Yours” and “Geek in the Pink” that made all the fans sing along together with the actor.

He even brought in a lot of laughs with his quirky antics. Not only was he dancing to “Pen Pineapple Apple Pen”, he also teased his fans throughout the fan meeting with sexy dances. The videos that were shown during breaks brought much laughter to the audience as well. He even had an embarrassing moment when he sang out of tune during one of his performances, which caused him to laugh hilariously non-stop. “Once I laugh, I cannot stop. So please stop laughing!” he pleaded while trying to control his laughter.

Spoiler

32411793454_ac403b3a0c_o

After his rising popularity starring in the drama, “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo” as one of the princes called “Wang So“, he is occasionally referred as “Wang So” by his fans. Some fans even screamed “Wang So” to him on stage, showing their love and support for the drama. To give back to the fans for supporting his drama, Lee Joon Gi happily sang to “For You”, an OST from the popular drama.

Lee Joon Gi proves that not only is he an amazing actor, he is also an awesome performer. He came back on stage for the encore performances and danced to “Sexy Back”. Not only that, he also proves how multi-talented he is by showing his talents in DJ-ing. He even performed to PSY’s “Gangnam Style” and several popular Big Bang songs. He even fulfilled fans’ requests by dancing to TWICE’s TT rather cutely much to the delight of his fans.

Spoiler

33255286145_74c8d9403f_o

The whole fan meet experience was amazing as Lee Joon Gi showed off his energetic self throughout the 2.5 hours long fan meet. His humble and warm self is well depicted and I can feel his immense gratitude towards his fans. After the whole experience, I am sure that his fans are wishing for the next time Lee Joon Gi comes back to Singapore!

Special thanks to UnUsUaL Entertainment for the invitation to cover Lee Joon Gi “Thank You” Asia Tour Fan Meeting in Singapore.

Source: https://stararena.co/2017/03/06/lee-joon-gi-proves-he-is-a-great-performer-at-his-thank-you-asia-tour-fan-meeting-in-singapore/

• Like 12