Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Seriously, after see 7 Kiss ep 2 i feel like watch horror movie LOL

I'm pretty sure if a guy is driving you to his mansion faraway from downtown...And showing you your childhood's picture...

1. i will be kidnapped

2. i will be killed

ahahahhahahaha

* i think i will change my name to Soo, i see LJG always fell with the girl with " soo" >> Hae soo, Soo Jin

and i don;t know, i feel awkward when see LJG in this drama ahahahha, all his drama i watched was cool / bad guy, see him play romantic character but his vibe like psycopath in thriller movie LOL

• Like 7

Spoiler

15337501_1286897721333351_8105180965009341439_n.jpg?oh=4cc297e8f6461c657dedeba80b34bc9b&oe=58B4F74B

15319118_1286893638000426_5262835494447250708_n.jpg?oh=f54c31095432605ff27342f9adac9664&oe=58FC5BD5

15439787_1286893641333759_8813510425570494311_n.jpg?oh=62fabd1353fb1c138a2a1c17fdf3bb8c&oe=58FCE862

Spoiler

15355801_568855726643734_4983148560912871308_n.jpg?oh=fc4c0e3eb33364921425f680cdad3abb&oe=58B56B63

15304528_568855709977069_2705823648670592018_o.jpg

161208 Schedule updated
12 Dec Promotion of 'Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo' in Japan (leaving Korea for Japan)
13 &14 Dec Promotion and Media Interview of Resident Evil: Final Chapter in Japan (back in Korea)

15401019_1549179101762147_2413379937142300645_n.png?oh=2a74e76c20508a9ece4c8737dc0db868&oe=58EC77AD

• Like 12

8 hours ago, kathylim82 said:

When JCW first collaborated with JG in 2009, JG was already a big name then. When they meet again in 2016, JG is still a big name. He's truly a legend. 

PS: watching Hero now. JCW looks 'green' but good chem with JG. 

For years I avoided the drama Hero thinking it is not something special. This year, when I was watching Hero all the characters and dialogues were special. I felt a little sorry  because JCW  didn't have a prominent role in Hero. I really like the couple Yoon So Yi  and JG. In these years I see JCW only in great dramas. A lot of people will remember JG as good senior advisor in many dramas. 

• Like 14

Lee Joon Gi Expresses Fondness For His Character From “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

lee joon gi 2

Lee Joon Gi is Wang So’s man to the end.

In a Chinese magazine interview on December 8, the actor was asked which prince he would like to play if he had the chance to choose again, to which he replied he still prefers his 4th Prince, Wang So.

“[Wang So] has a stiff personality, but he is wholeheartedly devoted to a girl, which I think makes him a very cool and handsome character. It was a great satisfaction to have played such a character,” he said.

lee joon gi

But if he had to choose, Lee Joon Gi said he would like to try the role of Wang Wook, the 8th Prince (Kang Ha Neul). He explained, “[It’s because] the 8th Prince is a romantic. And although all the characters went through a lot of changes, many viewers liked the 8th Prince at the start.”

He then added that because he is not a romantic himself, he would like to learn how to be one from playing the character.

Would you have liked to see Lee Joon Gi as Wang Wook?

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/08/lee-joon-gi-expresses-fondness-character-scarlet-heart-goryeo/

Kwave Magazine Showcases Lee Jun Ki's Edgy Rocker Appeal

pres.jpg

Playing an iconic character, one as distinct and memorable as Lee Jun Ki's version of the Bu Bu Jing Xin 4th prince in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, may make it difficult for audiences to adjust to a transition to another persona. But for the specific career breadth and depth of Lee Jun Ki, he's been the master chameleon ever since he debuted in The King and the Clown, his androgynous beauty and masculine hip aura. Lee Jun Ki is in the current edition of KWave Magazine shot in Tokyo, more rocker than prince but still as intense and mesmerizing as ever. He has a full lineup of Asia fan meetings scheduled for the early part of 2017 but hopefully he'll announce his next K-drama project thereafter and give me something new to look forward to in the coming year.

Spoiler

pres2.jpg

pres1.jpg

Source: http://koalasplayground.com/2016/12/08/kwave-magazine-showcases-lee-jun-ki-edgy-rocker-appeal/

• Like 14

7first kisses- making film:)

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1291056

cr Naver/LDF

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002850804&amp%3Bfbrefresh=201612090206

--------------------------------------------

Lee Jun Ki’s Martial Arts Talent Gets a Compliment from Milla Jovovich

Lee Jun Ki has been working alongside Milla Jovovich for her upcoming film ‘Resident Evil 6’, and it looks like he’s been doing a fantastic job, especially since Milla Jovovich gives him such great praise in her interviews! Lee Jun Ki posted a video on his Instagram showing Milla’s interview with IGN with the caption ‘Thank you, Milla! I’m flattered.’

120816_lee_jun_ki_milla_01.jpg

read more here

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/lee-jun-kis-martial-arts-talent-gets-a-compliment-from-milla-jovovich/#.WEnuycSPUPA.facebook

Edited by minekas
  • Like 13

13 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

Hi,

How do we buy the ticket for Hong Kong fm?

There will be another announcement officially stating the details regarding the date and time the tickets will be available for sale. For his Taiwan FM on Jan. 8 the tickets were on sale last November 26. Sorry, I don't live in HongKong so you'll just have to wait. I'm pretty sure, the tickets will be available soon. 

• Like 10

19 hours ago, willenette said:

yumezu, LMH has been the Lotte model since 2014.....:P while LJK has just signed-up this year.

Oppsie my bad hehe thanks for the info :) let see who shall she kiss. I'm glad it's not  chaebol Joongi oppa! he's too precious to be kissed by that girl hahaha :w00t:

• Like 4

14 hours ago, booho said:

Seriously, after see 7 Kiss ep 2 i feel like watch horror movie LOL

I'm pretty sure if a guy is driving you to his mansion faraway from downtown...And showing you your childhood's picture...

1. i will be kidnapped

2. i will be killed

ahahahhahahaha

* i think i will change my name to Soo, i see LJG always fell with the girl with " soo" >> Hae soo, Soo Jin

and i don;t know, i feel awkward when see LJG in this drama ahahahha, all his drama i watched was cool / bad guy, see him play romantic character but his vibe like psycopath in thriller movie LOL

Hahah I'm so with you. I'm all the way "OMG girl you followed him tho you'd no idea who he is?! yaaw he could be serial killer in disguise!" just because he's LJG lol. The part he'd played the slides of pics got me goosebumps "What a stalker!" Hahah I would jump and run. That's a sign you gonna get killed soon might stab and throw you into the pool. Nevertheless, he's so fine that I grinned and smiled throughout the episode :wub: tho the storyline is so cheesy~

• Like 11

I just had a wild idea. Imagine Joon Gi and Ha Ji Won in drama together, something like 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith' kind of concept. It would be so awesome. Their visuals match nicely too in my opinion:smile:

image.jpgimage.jpg

But then, those two together would be awesome in any setting really.:blush:

Moon-Lovers-Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-korean-dr3264398344_1_5_jBaNlnot.gifMoon-Lovers-Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-korean-dr

bb87db7f3c9bb710b3facb9d2c1694c3e5f343ddtumblr_mtaqeiBpxe1s7vpl4o1_500.gif

Eh, I can only dream :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, gallevi said:

I just had a wild idea. Imagine Joon Gi and Ha Ji Won in drama together, something like 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith' kind of concept. It would be so awesome. Their visuals match nicely too in my opinion:smile:

But then, those two together would be awesome in any setting really.:blush:

Moon-Lovers-Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-korean-dr3264398344_1_5_jBaNlnot.gifMoon-Lovers-Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-korean-dr

bb87db7f3c9bb710b3facb9d2c1694c3e5f343ddtumblr_mtaqeiBpxe1s7vpl4o1_500.gif

Eh, I can only dream :dissapointed_relieved:

OMG yeah! I can see that! To see them in a saeguk drama with beautiful costumes like Empress Ki or MLSHR! <3 <3 Or in just anything in general because they'll look good in anything! A Korean remake of Mr. and Mrs. Smith would be AMAZING! And then they'll date and get married (and hopefully not divorced like Brangelina).

• Like 11

Sorry, if im post this on 3 thread...Im so mad ,angry and dissapointed at SBS.( I need to vent out all my anger.)

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en&pgType=act&voteType=couple

MLSHR reallly being discriminated by SBS,even our couple being left behind on voting section.they can include man-man and woman-woman couple. At this rate, im being pessimistic for SBS drama award 2016,MLSHR may be not receiving any awards.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, phenyl said:

Sorry, if im post this on 3 thread...Im so mad ,angry and dissapointed at SBS.( I need to vent out all my anger.)

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en&pgType=act&voteType=couple

MLSHR reallly being discriminated by SBS,even our couple being left behind on voting section.they can include man-man and woman-woman couple. At this rate, im being pessimistic for SBS drama award 2016,MLSHR may be not receiving any awards.

What's wrong ? They're on the list.

@gallevi, yeah I don't understand how no one made it happen yet. Hope we'll get to see them together in some kickass action drama/movie one day.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

What's wrong ? They're on the list.

@gallevi, yeah I don't understand how no one made it happen yet. Hope we'll get to see them together in some kickass action drama/movie one day.

at first they only put 8 couple, but i think SBS got a tons of complaint and the end they add ML couple

Now just hope the fans can attack the voting system and make them no 1 LOL

• Like 13