Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

LJG in black is SO SEXY! I'm dead haha...!

I just realized he sang his song in chinese version because the FM was in Beijing :) he also sang a popular chinese song, he is not only an actor but also an entertainer, a very good performer,

and he dance!!! What else he can't do??? Love & respect :) 

and he does TANGO! OMG I'm really dead 

Edited by Mona Ys
added video link
  • Like 14

2 hours ago, Mona Ys said:

Black looks so much better on Joon Gi.

No, there's no mistake in this sentence! ;)

34 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

the trousers are a bit... hum... tight

A BIT?! They're immoral tight... *COUGH*

• Like 12

9 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

Does anyone know what does  "킹카우" mean ? I often see it lately in the comments related to LJG. Like in this sentence : 

지난주부터 이준기 4황자 왕소 때문에 달연으로 갈아탄 1인~ 앞으로 우리 킹카우 말랑카우 모습 기대하고 있음

The only i can read...lee joon gi, the 4th prince wang so, 4th hwangja wang so hehehehe

킹카우 Literally king ka woo , king cow, cow king, has something to do with chinese shio year born

Lol sorry for my poor hangul 

i assume that could be related to the scarlet heart that he will be the king 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Mona Ys said:

and he dance!!! What else he can't do??? Love & respect :) 

and he does TANGO! OMG I'm really dead 

Tango is awesome!!! :wub: Thank you!!!!! :)   LJG smiles even in a tango !!!)

58 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

A BIT?! They're immoral tight... *COUGH*

Hi-hi! I agree!) :) But as cool :wub:

• Like 9

16 hours ago, cmluv said:

hello everyone.. i'm new here.. become a new fans of leejoongi since i watch scarlet heart ryeo and i can't stop googling and youtubing about him. i wonder how can i just see him now. his acting amazed me. 

i read in mlshr forum that he had one reality show called healing camp where he talked about his past life. i searched everywhere but i can't find it. if you don't mind, i really wish that i can have the link to the video. i'm so curious about him. thank you so much in advance.

unfortunately that Healing Camp ep was taken down by SBS recently, if I ever found it I'll share it with you, but you can still know more about his past from a show called Golden Fishery in 2009  

• Like 6

9 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

@Mona Ys, same. It was a nice change seeing him wearing simple shirt like that. I'm not a fan of the long and thick jackets his stylist made him wear sometimes. But... the trousers are a bit... hum... tight :P *not that I complain very much*

don't you just love him in leather pants hahaha... sexiness overload. I like his tight thighs muscles, sometimes when you see those kpop bands-those kids are just so skinny with long skinny legs with skinny jeans, not good looking LOL.... BTW, I hope he will gain back a little bit of his weight to be like this  (I think this was year 2014), because his current weight now, eventhough he likes it, it's too skinny for my taste, I want a little bit of meaty Joon, hahahaha...... 

• Like 7

I've tried looking for Healing camp because someone asked for it, but I think they've taken it down by SBS. I will look for my downloaded copies and will try to re-upload it again for the new fans to drool him over LOL...

in the meantime, enjoy him in family outing, he's funny but he's quite good and handy, can COOK! He's so much fun to watch over this weekend :), while I'm having WS withdrawal, monday please come sooner (and they'll probably cancel it due to baseball game???? I'm so mad if it happened).... 

http://familyouting.cf/family-outing-ep-48/

http://familyouting.cf/family-outing-ep-49/

• Like 11

52 minutes ago, Mona Ys said:

I've tried looking for Healing camp because someone asked for it, but I think they've taken it down by SBS. I will look for my downloaded copies and will try to re-upload it again for the new fans to drool him over LOL...

They have taken all the copies becoz it was all ilegal, n the copyright belong to sbs

I'll try to find my copy on my laptop too, hope i can find it also n upload it

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Mona Ys said:

don't you just love him in leather pants hahaha... sexiness overload. I like his tight thighs muscles, sometimes when you see those kpop bands-those kids are just so skinny with long skinny legs with skinny jeans, not good looking LOL.... BTW, I hope he will gain back a little bit of his weight to be like this  (I think this was year 2014), because his current weight now, eventhough he likes it, it's too skinny for my taste, I want a little bit of meaty Joon, hahahaha...... 

Yeah, watching those videos I couldn't take my eyes off of his thighs! I'm a perv? :sweatingbullets:

bc2bb92a1cbb961c0f5c1d28f30ffc20.jpg

• Like 12

Hello Joon lovers 

first of all i want to apologize for my bad english i hope that you will understand what am i trying to say anyway i used to be a fan of LJK since 2006 but stopped following him when he entered the army such unloyal fan LOL now with his project SHR all my old feeling has returned i used to love him so much it does really break my heart how his popularity is no more as it used to be he was super popular in that old good days i can't believe how some Kdrama fans don't even know him neither appreciated his great work such as TBDW or iljimae he truly deserve more recognition he is SO good great acting with that amazing martial art and he still manage to attracts viewers to his good looks even though he is working with young and good looking male costars he is full package no need to say how he was way better and more talented than all these newcomers nowadays when he was in their age it makes me lose faith that talent and hard work will get anything in korean entertainment industry they only cares about age and looks so sad i wish things will get better for him <<WOW i wrote an essay despite my bad english XD

anyway i will just lock myself in junki world and won't pay attention to anything else btw i was just wondering if there is blog or fansub team for junki vid's i couldn't find any i really want to watch his interview stars from korea 2015 in english sub please..did anyone sub that?

thank you in advance and sorry for writing a lot and please vote for junki everyday here http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=129#   and  here http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en®ion=&region=individual&country=&gender=&occupation=&tag=&page=1&global=00990000#_=_

Edited by meme gogo
  • Like 11

Guest proudme

Hi @meme gogo

You can see a lot of JG vids in JGfamily with sub

https://m.facebook.com/JGfamily/videos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

And translated interview from different article and magazines

https://m.facebook.com/JGfamily/notes/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

1 hour ago, meme gogo said:

i can't believe how some Kdrama fans don't even know him neither appreciated his great work such as TBDW or iljimae he truly deserve more recognition

I can't believe it too.. I never heard this dramas before, it was by accident to watched coz I'm digging for old kdramas, (I found nowadays Kdramas is not like it was use before). For me this 2 dramas are still his best works and I always recommend it. But I love more his acting now. 

4 hours ago, meme gogo said:

Hello Joon lovers 

first of all i want to apologize for my bad english i hope that you will understand what am i trying to say anyway i used to be a fan of LJK since 2006 but stopped following him when he entered the army such unloyal fan LOL now with his project SHR all my old feeling has returned i used to love him so much it does really break my heart how his popularity is no more as it used to be he was super popular in that old good days i can't believe how some Kdrama fans don't even know him neither appreciated his great work such as TBDW or iljimae he truly deserve more recognition he is SO good great acting with that amazing martial art and he still manage to attracts viewers to his good looks even though he is working with young and good looking male costars he is full package no need to say how he was way better and more talented than all these newcomers nowadays when he was in their age it makes me lose faith that talent and hard work will get anything in korean entertainment industry they only cares about age and looks so sad i wish things will get better for him <<WOW i wrote an essay despite my bad english XD

anyway i will just lock myself in junki world and won't pay attention to anything else btw i was just wondering if there is blog or fansub team for junki vid's i couldn't find any i really want to watch his interview stars from korea 2015 in english sub please..did anyone sub that?

thank you in advance and sorry for writing a lot and please vote for junki everyday here http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=129#   and  here http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en®ion=&region=individual&country=&gender=&occupation=&tag=&page=1&global=00990000#_=_

Welcome to this thread!

And don't be sad. Korea has cut his wings when he was at the peak of his popularity, forcing him to do his military service. In two years of absence many of his fans have jumped into other boats. But step by step, drama after the drama, with his stunning performance, he managed to attract again the attention on him. And now he's recognized not only in Korea but also has million international fans. And I still have hope that he will be rewarded as he deserves for his work.

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

Welcome to this thread!

And don't be sad. Korea has cut his wings when he was at the peak of his popularity, forcing him to do his military service. In two years of absence many of his fans have jumped into other boats. But step by step, drama after the drama, with his stunning performance, he managed to attract again the attention on him. And now he's recognized not only in Korea but also has million international fans. And I still have hope that he will be rewarded as he deserves for his work.

His gaining new fans now.. I'm one of them. hopefully more good things will come his way. 

• Like 10