Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@ellenajoonfyi
the list rank from highest paid, and highest star.  So, we can see for how much they paid  based on those list. This list will update yearly acoording to their contract term .For me, as long as Uri Joon Gi still on  their  no 1  in IMX Company list, I will sit back and rest.....hehehehe, nothing can affect me, not others actor's fans who trolls him.If he renew his contract with IMX, I bet he got those rise...
Maybe some of you curious why some weak actors got a roles everywhere, this actor will have a role everywhere if there is a sponsor behind ( Big Company/ meaning money ). Only one phone call can affect the whole production, from good to worst.

@tesanne, thank you for your information. How do you get to see the IMX's list of their stars. I want to see too hehehe (very curious)
Re: weak actors got roles everywhere, you mean their agencies are big company, right? I am a little bit confused. When you say Sponsor behind, you mean agencies, right?

Guest ellenajoon

@tesanne wow,i didn't know that IMX is a big company, coz i dont know whose other actor except Joongi..

i wonder did joongi ever meet lee min ho,and discusse something..*molla~

btw, thanks for your awesome answer,i hope everyone who don't know IMX like me,can read your comment^^

Yay for Joongi being number 1 actor in IMX, kkk

Thanks everyone for warm welcome ^^,

Guest ellenajoon

@tesanne yes,i want to know about the list too, hehe

but i'm bit sad, there's a lot say that uri Joon is underrated actor, but i also feel happy coz everyone know Joon is talented and versatile actor and always gets praise for his acting

Guest ellenajoon

@tesanne yes,i want to know about the list too, hehe

but i'm bit sad, there's a lot say that uri Joon is underrated actor, but i also feel happy coz everyone know Joon is talented and versatile actor and always gets praise for his acting

@PatoiI saw on their IMX list of star, their HQ is in Yokohama.
Sponsor sometimes isn't agency, but big corporation, for example some actor been back up from big product company. Like when they want to do drama, the agency just call this company. Surely, this company will back up this actor and then put all their products in product  placement in the drama. 
Like :Drama offer to TV station, then tv station give the drama production ...% from total prices. If they use a Top Actor from Big Company, this drama production have to give them a guarantee ( like BG ) that they can afford this actor.  They have to pay the actor per term, like 1st  DP, then 2nd payment on ......episode then paid on the last day. Big actor always includes a bonus from advertisement and total sale of the drama. It will put in his copyright issues and such. If the drama faill to collect the production cost, then it will troubles. Not only for the production company, but also tv station will put this production company on waiting list. Until some big Corporation said that they will back up this drama.
If you watch a drama, do notices on everything that those lead actor wear and use. This case happen with Joon Gi 'Two Weeks', some ppl complaint about those accident scenes, when the big truck label were exposing.  And also Remember on Arang 1st reading ? there's been a comment that who is the barley tea model ? Becoz all his picture were including this Tea bottle alongside him. They said that the company used him freely to promotes the barley tea.
Arang was sold at the highest bid, since the corporation could not put all their product placement in Joseoun Era right ? So the Tv Station will open bid at the highest price first. Then amazing things are coming, when the 1st number open, they got call from Japan, that they took those bidding. 
Joon Gi is one of the most sought after actor, but....he's expensives and the company who owned him is one heck of rigid expensive company. Those who could not afford him, just don't try to offer him. Case will different if Joon Gi who like the storyline, they sure will back him up. His FM ticket and merchandise is one of those limited expensive things in the term of Hallyu. 
For Rating wise, it will affect how the advertisement cost. It divides into 3 - 5  rating level, depend on the hour, week days and such. Every country more or less are the same. That's why people were so crazy about rating, rating can upping their star status, money wise and benefit not only them but also TV Station. Rating can be play when big corporation are closing the deal for Main Sponsor. Chinggu yaaaa.....Pardon for my long and boring explanation......

@ellenajoonwho said that Joon Gi is underrated actor ?I bet mostly are on international site, in SK, China and Japan, he is wellknown for his acting skills. The famous actor can be seen on how many interviews he done after this actor finish one drama, and on his National TV coverages ( Kbs and Arirang ) . He is one of those few prestigious actor.

Guest ellenajoon

@tesanna thanks for your insightful comment eventhough i'm a bit confused^^;..

btw,talking about payment, i read from netizenbuzz that Joongi payment for filming Iljimae/1 episodes is 25,000$.

While BaeYongJun who filming The Legend/1 episodes got paid TENTH times from Joongi's payment. OhmyGod, i just can't even..

But i don't really care who's more expensive, Joongi is more talented than other actor, well at least for me, hehe *peace^^

Guest ellenajoon

btw,talking about payment, i read from netizenbuzz that Joongi payment for filming Iljimae/1 episodes is 25,000$.

While BaeYongJun who filming The Legend/1 episodes got paid TENTH times from Joongi's payment. OhmyGod, i just can't even..

But i don't really care who's more expensive, Joongi is more talented than other actor, well at least for me, hehe *peace^^

Guest ellenajoon

Guest ellenajoon

Guest ellenajoon

Guest ellenajoon

@merry, thanks but i cann't find the circle button on my cellphone TT

@tesanne yeah mybe international fans, i often visit k-drama blog here and there, and some say he is underrated and need more recognition as a great actor, i don't really agree with people call him underrated,he is already popular and known.