Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Dear all,

Please nominate JG in TC Candle channel!

Understand that many of you have posted this information before, but we need your frequent nominations to make JG an officially nominee and so far we have only made over 600 nominations since June when the campaign started, this is a little too few to be an officially nominee. 

Please help by going to above video, subscribe to TC Candler channel, like the video and comment in English under the video , I nominate Korean Actor 이준기 Lee Joon Gi. One can comment as frequent as you can until he is made an official nominee at @tccandler instagram.

Nomination Rules!

1. Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel & Give This Video a Like!

2. Find the Correct YouTube Video (Female / Beautiful) (Male / Handsome)

3. Comment Below with Your Nomination.

4. Only One Nomination Per Comment Please.

5. Nominate as Often as You Like.

6. Check Our Instagram Account to See Who We Accept.

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tccandler/

This Project in Intended to Be Fun.

Friendly Commenters are Given Priority.

Rude Posts Will Be Ignored / Blocked.

Not Every Nomination Will Be Accepted.

Celebrities Only Please (minimum 10k insta followers).

TC Candler & The Independent Critics Will Vote from Noms Pool.

TC Candler & The Independent Critics May Also Nominate w/o Restriction.

PLEASE BE PATIENT. IT TAKES MONTHS TO NOMINATE EVERYONE.

DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS IS NOVEMBER 30th, 2018.

The above information are directly lift off TC Candler's youtube. 

Please pass it on to as many JG's Angels as you can!

Many thanks in advance! 

Lee-Joon-Gi_Rebby_0099.jpg

JG needs to win more hearts... 

• Like 2

Some latest JG  tidbits:

1.Lawless Lawyer as y'all know is now airing in Japan.He made it to the front cover of one of their magazines

2.Japanese angels continue to be the luckiest JG fans ever.This fan won the bong sang pil glasses he wore at the start of LL drama:

See pics in this post for reference:

• Like 2

On 8/19/2018 at 3:42 AM, phoenixheart said:

Oooooooh... you mentioned leather jackets...now there's the perfect set-up for being thoroughly mesmerized by JG!:w00t: ...deliciously sexy!

It’s one of the few things that did not realize from our Soompi Director’s List. I really wish that he would wear it in his next project.

Sri Lanka, did you say? What a wonderful tropical country you live in! Any favorite natural scenes from your country?

We have very pretty beaches and mountains and waterfalls. And it's mostly sunny throughout the year.

ou see BLUE? I'm following in your footsteps with a longer post! But then, there's lots to talk about concerning our JG...will never get tired of doing so!

YESSSSS! yesss crazy rabbitThank you for the bigger post! And as you said, talking about JG is never tiring or boring. 

On 8/19/2018 at 5:40 PM, glassnokamen said:

I don't care too... I just want to play with that messy hair B):ph34r:B)

Heheheh…. SAME! And that tiny pout he has in that first picture is panda 61

On 8/21/2018 at 5:55 AM, violina said:

@glassnokamen you know what I thought of...seeing him roll like that in the first video?:

This fluffy creature here

I can’t even imagine a 36/37 year old man cuter than him! And he wants us to roll with him…. panda 92 panda 29

On 8/21/2018 at 10:14 PM, happyfanlgx said:

So cute! :wub: He inspires so much creativity…

On 8/24/2018 at 1:39 AM, pixelsticks said:

That rolling one has given me a few ideas....I just need TIME!! 

YESSS! FINALLY!! I hope you are back and would not be MIA again. wow1 onion head Missed you so much here...

On 8/24/2018 at 1:39 AM, pixelsticks said:

So.......... EVERYONE....what is JG's next role? Any big projects coming up in the Kdrama pipeline that might have his signature on it?  Any that some of you feel would fit? 

Gah! I wish there was some kind of info about his new project – and yes, I’m being selfish. It’s just that I miss seeing him every week on my screen. Hopefully he’ll take plenty of rest and then inform us of his new project. A project where he wears leather jackets? Heheheh…. panda 29 Or a fantasy where he has long, flowing, shiny hair? big eye onion head  Yes, I'm being very shallow - I know...:sweatingbullets:

On 8/25/2018 at 10:47 AM, lisethvr said:

Hello everyone, It has been a long time since I was here... Thank you all for your updates 

Hello! Welcome back. Thank you so much for the JG World links.:wub: 

On 8/26/2018 at 1:54 AM, phoenixheart said:

guess what arrived in the snail mail yesterday morning?! The Lawless Lawyer DVD set I ordered three weeks ago!:w00t::thumbsup:I'll be marathoning this Sunday

YAYYYYYY! cheer2 onion head So how is it?

On 8/26/2018 at 7:51 PM, antoniaclamens said:

but i still haven't solved my internet problems. so i don´t know when i could be able to be back here in full force

crying2 onion head I miss you here. Hope your internet problems will be sorted out very soon. Oh and my ringtone is “Never too late” from MLSHR.

Thank you @LadyOne @violina and @happyfanlgx for the reminders about voting and nominations. Angels let's try our best as our beautiful boy deserves it! Fighting!!

Some more unseen pics of Oppa:

Such a cutie pie! :wub:

Spoiler

Flower boy! :wub::wub:

Spoiler

And so kind! :wub::wub::wub:

He has the softest and the sweetest smile… :wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

a pic taken last year - from his manager's IG

My smile of the day:

Pbon6P1.png

love you crazy rabbit

• Like 5

3 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Happy Moon Lovers anniversary to all... And from JG too :wub::wub:

Happy 2nd anniversary of Moon Lovers! cheer3 onion head floating crazy rabbit 

I strongly believe that if not for JG's portrayal of Wang So, I wouldn't have fallen for So this badly. JG gave us an amazing, memorable and lovely Wang So and he made sure that Wang So is LOVE!:wub::wub::wub: So here is a small Wang So parade:

Image result for moon lovers posters wang so hd

Beautiful! :wub:

tumblr_pe3ukuve2a1qb8bmoo1_r1_400.gif tumblr_pe3ukuve2a1qb8bmoo2_r1_400.gif

My beautiful prince in white :wub:

Spoiler

tumblr_pdl9mjqdIH1qb8bmoo1_400.gif tumblr_pdl9mjqdIH1qb8bmoo3_400.gif

Such a vision in black... :wub:

Spoiler

tumblr_pd0wfrZPSH1qb8bmoo4_400.gif tumblr_pd0wfrZPSH1qb8bmoo2_400.gif

tumblr_pd0wfrZPSH1qb8bmoo1_400.gif tumblr_pd0wfrZPSH1qb8bmoo6_400.gif

tumblr_pd0wfrZPSH1qb8bmoo3_400.gif tumblr_pd0wfrZPSH1qb8bmoo5_400.gif

Perfection! love you crazy rabbit

Gif source: http://krysyuy.tumblr.com

Some bts:

Spoiler

Such a sunshine! admire2 onion head

Pretty FMVs

Spoiler

I'll sing off tonight with this one:

love you crazy rabbit

• Like 4

Good Morning:).So, there is more stuff to look out for:

1. Seoul International Drama Awards(Monday 3rd September)

He has won Outstanding Korean Actor Award twice at this ceremony.For Arang and the Magistrate(2012) and Joseon Gunman(2014).Can he get it three times in a row?

2. APAN Drama Awards(13 October)

He won Best Actor Award for "Two Weeks".The writer got won for "Best Writer Award" for Two weeks.The supporting actress Kim So Yeon got "Excellent Actress" Award for Two Weeks.Can our JG get another best Actor Award at this ceremony for the second time?

Lets keep our fingers crossed for him:

tumblr_mwrjmhkql91spfigfo1_500.gif&key=7

• Like 3

On 8/23/2018 at 8:09 PM, pixelsticks said:

Thanks @violinaand @bluelilac1214 for keeping it "JG pretty" in here.

You are welcome:).Its therapy especially now that he is in hibernation:dissapointed_relieved:.I really hate "JG drought" time but he needs to hibernate to re-group and prepare for the next project.But a fan is a fan:grin:.I miss his presence and regular updates on him.Even many JG soompiers have gone on hibernarion too:D.

In the spirit of keeping it "JG pretty".I will just drop these here:

He is such an energetic performer on stage and he glows too:wub:

tumblr_p78zcdtElD1qb8bmoo4_400.gif

tumblr_p78zcdtElD1qb8bmoo3_400.gif

Good Night!!

tumblr_of4jwsg0iA1spfigfo6_400.gif

• Like 4

The Best Historical K-Dramas To Watch From Each Time Period

fa390a927e574dfcb03d6218dbd3ce6b.jpeg?s=

There are plenty of reasons to love Korean historical dramas: sageuks are the perfect mix of royal romances, palace conspiracies, and aesthetic AF robes and scenery. And whether you consider yourself a history geek or not, historical K-dramas are also a great way to gain a little insight into Korea’s fascinating past. Maybe you want to know all about the political conflict surrounding the founding of the Joseon Dynasty, or maybe you just love to watch decorated court ladies and Goryeo princes parade across your screen. Either way, we’ve put together a master list of the best historical K-dramas from each time period. Come take a trip through Korea’s rich history, and see which eras you may want to stop at along the way!

“Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

Scarlet-Heart-e1535217042386.jpeg

“Scarlet Heart” tells the story of a 21st-century woman who, after nearly drowning, wakes up in Goryeo — specifically, in the palace, where she befriends the numerous princes of the royal family, many of whom vie for her affections. Did we mention that they’re all gorgeous? They are also all based on real historical figures of the ruling family, and the show’s heroine eventually falls in love with the fourth prince Wang So, who later becomes King Gwangjong. But between So’s treacherous family members and his tortured past, their romance is far from easy.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 6

Dear Angels!

Below a survey link for JG FM to be held in Malaysia! 

Malaysian here your chance!!!

For those those of us who are keen to do a 2 in 1 visit Malaysia and attend JG’s FM, here is our chance!!!

Let’s make it happen!!! :heart:

Please pass this survey on, those with public sns, please share!

Closing date 9 September 2018. 

Many thanks! 
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2143570389007619&id=122240097807335

From LJG Malaysia Family FB page:

This activity is only at survey stage and any outcome result will not have any direct relation to the actual tour if any. Namoo Actors is not involve in this activity and will not be responsible on this. All JG fans are advised to conduct this survey at your own risk.  

• Like 5

5 K-Drama Leads That Break The Toxic Bad Boy Trope

0f06ae88636d4b0898ebe375f671cd2a.png?s=9

While we all love a great bad boy character, there’s something incredibly refreshing about watching a show where the guy treats the girl right. Sure, a rich chaebol with parental issues can be alluring, and it’s exciting to see him develop into a better man over the course of the show. But it’s hard to stomach watching these kinds of characters continuously berate our lovely female leads. How many times do we really have to watch the man yell at the woman for a teeny-tiny mistake because he can’t come to terms with his feelings? Fortunately, these days the K-drama world seems to be promoting more swoon-able male protagonists who aren’t afraid to respect their leading lady!

Here’s a list of five dreamboat male leads!

Bong Sang Pil in “Lawless Lawyer”

Lawless-Lawyer.png

Bong Sang Pil (Lee Joon Gi) has adored Ha Jae Yi (Seo Ye Ji) for a good part of his lifetime. While they certainly start off on rocky footing, as Sang Pil sends his associates to collect her father’s debt, Ha Jae Yi is the least bit intimidated. Jae Yi’s strength and determination are something that Sang Pil is constantly admiring. He has no qualms letting her take the reins on their cases. He respects her as an attorney and knows that she’s marvelous at her job.

When Jae Yi figures out the truth to their intertwined pasts, Sang Pil doesn’t hide anything from her. Instead he shows her his secret evidence board in the law-firm. They are a pair of equals that are ready to fight for justice. It’s no surprise that they both find comfort in each other, and we can’t help but root for their romance as well as their revenge!

bong-sang-pil.gif

Catch the first episode:

Watch Now

These are only just a few of the amazing male protagonists that the K-drama world has to offer! What are your favorite respectful male leads and your favorite moments?

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 6