Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

5 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

The halo has been kept safely after taking it off for the moment. :wink:

You know... taking off halo sounds... *cough* crazy-monkey-emoticon-105.gif?1292792407

10 hours ago, cedarwood said:

You think this will help?

It doesn't?

If your idea was to keep me in front of my computer smiling like an idiot then yes - it helped a lot. :wink:

Or you could come and visit me - you'll love the weather too! B)

Good idea! Never was in SL! :D

Let me help you revive again... :wink:

Revive? You just put me in grave deeper! crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif?1292792411

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Only because we have to capture and discover every micro movement of this actor.  It's all for research purposes. work onion head

Indeed! We all treat our studies seriously! crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Road Trip to Poland?!?!

I know, strange idea... crazy-monkey-emoticon-216.gif?1292792435

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I'm in!  Let's say it aloud : JG please do an action + romance drama

Let's say it aloud : JG please do an action + romance drama

56 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Indeed! We all treat our studies seriously! crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

Is there a Bachelors, a Masters and a PHD in LJG? 

57 minutes ago, cedarwood said:
6 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Road Trip to Poland?!?!

I know, strange idea... crazy-monkey-emoticon-216.gif?1292792435

Not really....

Spoiler

I have a Polish Great Grandma from Tuliszków in my background. It is an elusive line and I cannot find out much about it.

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

Good idea! Never was in SL! :D

Why is the world so BIG!?

BTW....my Episode 12 retake of MLSHR is up at the MLSHR threadbZUsele.png

The best is yet to be.....

• Like 6

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

There should be!

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

So LJG could sometimes escape from the crowd of his fans. :wink:

4 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

After all this talking about JG doing romance,  I suddenly feel like watching scholar. Sexiest vampire ever :love:

Soooo... maybe we should really count kisses in this drama. :wink: 

And since I woke up today and saw snow outside this is my image for today...

5f37e916fe6bd07ca2d60d7170cf66b8.jpg

• Like 6

7 Hero-Centric Korean Dramas That Give Inspiring Life Lessons

kd1.jpg?resize=660,400

Korean Dramas not only take you to myriad of places, they also let you meet fictional heroes who can teach you a thing or two about life.

As most enthusiasts would have been typically drawn to Korean dramas because of the saccharine rom-coms, others might have seen memorable stories, which left a deep impression in their hearts.

Over the years, viewers’ taste in watching Korean dramas would have expounded to lean on more serious themed dramas while still enjoying the light ones. It is given since audiences tend to outgrow the refreshing ones as they gain more experiences in life.

Let’s look back on some notable Korean dramas with memorable heroes, who stand out with their superb character portrayals.

6. Scarlet Heart Ryeo

“On defying everything for the person you love”

Moon_Lovers-_Scarlet_Heart_Ryeo-p1.jpg?r

Photo credit: SBS

Albeit the tormenting emotional strain I got from Scarlet Heart Ryeo, it belongs on the K-drama list that I fondly think of, because I love that it feels emotional and realistic due to the plot’s instability and the main characters indecisiveness. It is a situation that might have killed the drama, but because the essential character motivations are clearly drawn, as a viewer I enjoy that feeble and vulnerable facet of the production.

Enduring the painful relationship with his mother and loving a woman one-sidedly, 4th Prince So (Lee Jun Ki) made me want to rescue him out of the TV screen. When he finally gets the love he patiently waited for, it felt so fulfilling.

Just as life is short, love is also fleeting. The all-important love lesson Scarlet Heart Ryeo teaches is how loving someone does not stop when you give up on the person. It is a sweet reminder on keeping as much happy memories as you can to keep you going in moments when you yearn to be with that person in the future, but he cannot stay by your side anymore.

source : HelloKPop

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, cedarwood said:

So LJG could sometimes escape from the crowd of his fans. :wink:

He should come here....not many people know him around here....And there is never any snow! And I would buy him a beer! <<<although we are having some record breaking cold temps....haven't had them since '96>>>

Thanks @willenette for the article. And thanks @haniiiii for more smiling pics. 

More Episode 12 Lips...

c8S6H5Z.png

My SMILE for today...Image result for lee joon gi love

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

pixelsticks he will be less known here!  BTW maybe we're thinking alike today because before seeing your post I decided my smile for today would be a smiling vampire with loose hair. So here it is!  

OMG!  I actually almost posted that pic instead....but I was going for a more devious smile....

We are on the same wavelength.  So let's get JG to visit our land mass!!  Come to the AMERICAS....

You can do this^^^^^...here...

<<<bare feet/goofy/bangs/smile parade>>>

• Like 6

On 1/18/2018 at 6:34 AM, pixelsticks said:

Let's say it aloud : JG please do an action + romance drama

Not really....

Reveal hidden contents

I have a Polish Great Grandma from Tuliszków in my background. It is an elusive line and I cannot find out much about it.

BTW....my Episode 12 retake of MLSHR is up at the MLSHR thread .

The best is yet to be.....

Hi pixelsticks, thanks for sharing this capture from Scarlet. I love this drama & find it good. I love that EP where they shared a very passionate kiss with IU. LJK is such a very good kisser - hahaha - :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Hi All,

I've been a fan of LJK after watching Scarlet Heart. I saw him on My Girl before but didn't really got my attention. I used to like Lee Dong Wook better than him, but after Scarlet Heart, everything has changed. He belongs to my top 5 favorite korean actors. I've been lurking around on this forum for quite some time now.

I just wanted to ask if Iljimae is a good watch? I know it's one of his best dramas but the writer is preventing me from watching it. I've watched two of her (the writer) dramas and both endings are very disappointing. I don't have a problem with sad endings (like SH), but I have a big problem with endings that makes no sense at all. I hope Iljimae is not like that because I've been having doubts on watching it for over a year now. Sorry to bother you guys because of my very small predicament. Hahaha

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Hi All,

I've been a fan of LJK after watching Scarlet Heart. I saw him on My Girl before but didn't really got my attention. I used to like Lee Dong Wook better than him, but after Scarlet Heart, everything has changed. He belongs to my top 5 favorite korean actors. I've been lurking around on this forum for quite some time now.

I just wanted to ask if Iljimae is a good watch? I know it's one of his best dramas but the writer is preventing me from watching it. I've watched two of her (the writer) dramas and both endings are very disappointing. I don't have a problem with sad endings (like SH), but I have a big problem with endings that makes no sense at all. I hope Iljimae is not like that because I've been having doubts on watching it for over a year now. Sorry to bother you guys because of my very small predicament. Hahaha

Big Welcome! :)  

Iljimae is good. It’s a Korean Forklore and a must see drama. 

To me, all of JGs drama are on re-watched except My Girl and Hero. These two mentioned drama are good for just 1 viewing. :)  Please note it just my personal opinion. People have different preferences, you know.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

To me, all of JGs drama are on re-watched except My Girl and Hero. These two mentioned drama are good for just 1 viewing. :)  Please note it just my personal opinion. People have different preferences, you know.

Thanks for the warm welcome. :) 

Yeah, people have different preferences. After I watched SH, I tried Two Weeks. I loved that. I usually prefer action thrillers rather than romcoms.  I'll give Iljimae a try. Nothing to lose. It's LJK anyway. So I won't call it wasting my time if I didn't like the story as a whole because I get to see LJK for 20 full episodes. Hahaha

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Hi All,

Hi jhjsw I'm not really into this kind of genre but because of LJK I watched this drama. He puts in a good performance, managing to pull off the dual nature of his character pretty successfully, despite the mess that the script made of it. This show had some pretty good acting (better than it deserved, really). Some of the relationships between characters are really quite touching and believable – It was pretty fun to watch Lee Jun Ki sneaking around in all-black in the noblemen’s houses. The drama is good BUT not really that great.  But, if I could go back in time and take back all the hours I spent watching this drama, I still would. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Hello @jhjsw :), you can try Time Between Dog  and Wolf... nice action piece too. 

58 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Agree with you that all of JG’s dramas are very re-watchable, but not for My girl and Hero... All of my JG’s drama dvds are mark with scratches from over spinning... ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Thanks for all your inputs. I'm currently watching Iljimae. Just finished episode 1 and Im liking it so far. Plus little Kim Yoo Jung is so cute here. Hahaha

Yes She was so cute and also Yoo Jin Goo. Park Shi Hoo, Han Hyo Joo and Lee Young Ah are in it. (Edited)

Look the baby JG! So cute. It’s my first time seeing a video of it. The one I saw floating around was only a photo. Btw, is it a real video or just an edit from the photo? Anyhow he was so cute.

• Like 4

On 18/1/2018 at 2:51 AM, cedarwood said:

Soooo... maybe we should really count kisses in this drama. :wink: 

I promise to count them when I start the drama 

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

OMG!  I actually almost posted that pic instead....but I was going for a more devious smile....

In fact I considered to post the one you chose

6 hours ago, jhjsw said:

I've been a fan of LJK after watching Scarlet Heart. I saw him on My Girl before but didn't really got my attention. I used to like Lee Dong Wook better than him, but after Scarlet Heart, everything has changed.

The same happened to me...  Until I saw King and the Clown 

6 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Iljimae is a great watch,  but the ending is open to imagination... I still don't know how to feel or think about it.  You should try the drama and tell us later.  For my part I skipped this drama because of some bad reviews I read and I lament paying attention to them.  The drama is love! 

Welcome to this thread!!!!!! :D

@missmaudy when I watched the baby JG video I found it very cute,  but I thought it's an edited photo 

Today's smile 

6ac6e762b6ed2e2eac66e6903bbdd2a2.jpg

Image credit to uploader 

• Like 4

Welcome @jhjsw to Lee Joon Gi's Soompi Thread!  hi onion head  

The fun part about becoming a LJG fan is that he does have a fair amount of dramas to pick from!  I hope you continue to watch Iljimae and let us know what you think.  

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

Btw, is it a real video or just an edit from the photo? Anyhow he was so cute.

It's a manipulated photo made into a video.  The artist is @0417_garden (JG Garden).  Here is the IG account.  

https://www.instagram.com/0417_garden/?hl=en

I know I have seen many more....not just his baby photos...but it's not on this account. Does @glassnokamen know?

My SMILE for the day...

5yYWCHi.gif

My SMOLDER for the day

nqYjUXm.png

And Just because....

PN6Fa0R.png

• Like 5
  • LOL 1