Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 hour ago, antoniaclamens said:

Love everything about his airport style, from his shoes to his hair. His jeans and Specially the jacket, how sweet to use a gift from his fans!!!

@zi4r so happy for you!!!

To all the soompiers attending wish you could see him close, touch him, take lot of pictures and vídeos but most of all i wish you Enjoy!!!

I know right.His fashion was on point.Thats the oppa we know.I now really think Lee Joon Gi really does read his fan's comments about him.One fan on instagram said as we were discussing about that avant garde green thing(jacket tent thingy) he wore at luncheon airport.She was like I really wish he doesn't wear that avant garde like clothes for his airport trip to Singapore.I don't remember if he was tagged or not but seriously his fashion game was :D.

Aww you lucky Singapore fans.Please represent us all fans and have fun and make his visit there so memorable and remember share share share the videos and photos.

• Like 9

C57DhB8WgAAWUBZ.jpg

C57G2QxWAAAFxS5.jpg   C57DihOXMAE_aU_.jpg c as labeled

Fans gear up as stars descend on Singapore

28958377.JPG?itok=bYbATIgZ

SINGAPORE — It is going to be a star-studded next few days in Singapore, with three big names — Gordon Ramsay, Lee Joon Gi and A-Lin — passing through the country.

Korean actor-singer Lee has already reached our shores. The star made it in on Thursday night, and will be headlining the HSBC Women’s Champions music festival on Saturday, which is part of the ladies’ golf tournament that runs until March 5.

The festival will also feature performances by American band Thirdstory and Singaporean acts Gentle Bones, Jack and Rai, and Bounce Squad.

It is the first time the star has been to town, and Lee’s Singapore fans headed to the airport last night to welcome him with banners and a surprise song.

Cheryl Wong, who is in her late 30s, even took leave from work on Thursday and Friday, and plans to keep her weekend free in order to catch him, too.

“Seeing him on (my) home ground will be totally different from seeing him overseas,” said Wong, who has travelled to Seoul, Guangzhou, Osaka, Nagoya and Yokohama to see 
Lee perform.

“I expect (he will perform) the cover-version medley of Big Bang songs that he did for his fans in other countries, but I ... can’t wait to see what songs he has prepared (for Singapore),” said Wong.

Other fans will head to his concert with gifts. One group has prepared a surprise birthday pack for Lee, who will celebrate his 35th birthday on April 17. They also prepared 500 fun packs to hand out to fellow fans attending the concert, and 40 staff packs for Lee’s crew.

Speaking to TODAY, Fiona Goh, 34, who runs the Lee Joon Gi Singapore – jgstylesg fan page on Facebook, said the fun packs consist of handheld banners, fans, LED rings and fake tattoos, while the staff packs contain local snacks and coffee, and towels. What the birthday pack for the star contains is a surprise.

It took her and a dozen other fans more than a month to get all the items ready, and two weekends to put the packs together for Lee, best known for his roles in films and TV dramas such as Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo and The King And The Clown. He recently made his Hollywood debut in Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.

“Many fans have been waiting for him to come to Singapore for (a long time),” said Goh, who has been a fan of Lee’s since catching him in The King And The Clown in 2006.

“We have been waiting for 10-over years for him to come here ... we want to give him a very memorable treat,” she said.

http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/music/fans-gear-stars-descend-singapore

=====================

Along with the garland,this was successfully presented to Joongi upon arrival.A nano block of MBS(infinity pool1f601.png) ,skytree
And Merlion.New and classic icons of Singapore.Painfully assembled and glued by our member.

Image may contain: flower

Image may contain: table, food and indoor  https://www.facebook.com/jgstylesg/

==================

c as tagged

• Like 15
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, junejungki said:

We have another Msians coming with us but they are not  soompian. Found them in Facebook. But nevertheless, we will try our best to feed you people here. This is war!! This is war!! War against others fans to get the best spot. 

How do the know his size? I wonder @lisethvr

I wonder how many JG fans will actually be duking it out for a good spot and how large the stage for tomorrow's event will be. I will just bring a camera with decent zoom and hope for the best. I think I might die from seeing him too close anyway :sweatingbullets:.

Ahh and I'm so glad I could snag tickets at the last minute, but I'm surprised they were still available. I guess it's because it's open air / free standing??

• Like 9

2 hours ago, liongurl said:

I wonder how many JG fans will actually be duking it out for a good spot and how large the stage for tomorrow's event will be. I will just bring a camera with decent zoom and hope for the best. I think I might die from seeing him too close anyway :sweatingbullets:.

Ahh and I'm so glad I could snag tickets at the last minute, but I'm surprised they were still available. I guess it's because it's open air / free standing??

Some of our Singaporean soompian did some research yesterday on the venue and share it in our Whatsapp group. Jeez!! I dunno what to say. I just pray it will no rain otherwise nothing can save us from lightning and heavy rain. Not even raincoat. What were they thinking? Outdoor event on monsoon season? No wonder tickets were still available. I think  I am crazy enough to brave the weather just to see Jun Ki. But not sure about fans from Korea, Japan or China. 

• Like 10

So exciting for all you Joon Gi Soompiers going to Singapore to his FM :D  You will have such a blast I know - looking forward to you sharing with us on your return home:tongue:  I do hope it doesn't rain - thinking of you :wub: 

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Some of our Singaporean soompian did some research yesterday on the venue and share it in our Whatsapp group. Jeez!! I dunno what to say. I just pray it will no rain otherwise nothing can save us from lightning and heavy rain. Not even raincoat. What were they thinking? Outdoor event on monsoon season? No wonder tickets were still available. I think  I am crazy enough to brave the weather just to see Jun Ki. But not sure about fans from Korea, Japan or China. 

Another reason might be there is another alternative. To choose this or the FM at South Korea

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

Another reason might be there is another alternative. To choose this or the FM at South Korea

Hmm!!  I was thinking, since this is his 1st time to Singapore and this part of Asia, why cant  the organizer be more considerate to his fans. Outdoor event during monsoon season?? They should just shoot us in the head. We can die strike by the lighting. It is almost raining heavily with thunderstorm every late afternoon. I can only pray there's no rain or lighting tmrw. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, junejungki said:

Hmm!!  I was thinking, since this is his 1st time to Singapore and this part of Asia, why cant  the organizer be more considerate to his fans. Outdoor even during monsoon season?? They should just shoot us in the head. We can die strike by the lighting. It is almost raining heavily with thunderstorm every late afternoon. I can only pray there's no rain or lighting tmrw. 

It's true. It's basically torrential rain almost every afternoon and night in this region. Best of luck to you and hope you enjoy the FM. Will keep checking the thread for more updates.

Now I am puzzled.... which airline did he boarded? My guess is either Korean Air of SIA. Well, I still hope, who knows with a little sheer of luck and miracle, I could catch a glimpse of him since I will be arriving Seoul on Tuesday morning, unless he perhaps arriving Seoul on Monday. Now, off to detective mode and guessing LJG flight's route. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lyserose said:

It's true. It's basically torrential rain almost every afternoon and night in this region. Best of luck to you and hope you enjoy the FM. Will keep checking the thread for more updates.

Now I am puzzled.... which airline did he boarded? My guess is either Korean Air of SIA. Well, I still hope, who knows with a little sheer of luck and miracle, I could catch a glimpse of him since I will be arriving Seoul on Tuesday morning, unless he perhaps arriving Seoul on Monday. Now, off to detective mode and guessing LJG flight's route. 

Unless we have rain shaman to do the rain ritual, just pray hard tmrw will have lots of sunshine.

He arrived with Korea Air. 

• Like 7

XHmCrg.gif

========

Korean star Lee Joon Gi: I am sorry for not coming to Singapore earlier

Korean star Lee Joon Gi: I am sorry for not coming to Singapore earlier

SINGAPORE – Korean star Lee Joon Gi has finally made it to Singapore, after 13 years in the entertainment industry.

Speaking at a press conference at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa on Friday afternoon (March 3), the actor, who smiled broadly and gamely posed for photos while answering questions on stage. And, charmingly, he apologised to his fans for taking so long to make his first visit to Singapore.

“I would like to extend my apologies to my fans in Singapore, because the first thought that hit me (when I arrived) was ‘why have I not visited this country when so many of my fans are in this country?’. 

“I was really heartened by the warm welcome I received at the airport last night when I touched down,” said Lee, whose fans had welcomed him at the airport last night with a surprise song, a flower garland, and packages filled with local food and drinks for his crew.

“I am really excited to make great memories together. I will put my best foot forward to make tomorrow’s event a success,” he said.

The Korean star is in Singapore to headline the HSBC Women’s Champions music festival on Saturday (March 4), which is part of the ladies’ golf tournament that runs until March 5.

The festival will also feature performances by American band Thirdstory and Singaporean acts Gentle Bones, Jack and Rai and Bounce Squad.

Lee, who has taken his Thank You Asia Tour to cities like Seoul, Osaka, Nagoya, Yokohama and Taipei, also said he has been enjoying rehearsing and performing, despite the grueling tour schedule.

“It’s probably because I am showcasing what I really love doing, and also because I am meeting fans from different countries and different parts of the world,” Lee said. “The entire journey has been a very happy and enjoyable one, and because of that, I am really looking forward to meeting with my fans here tomorrow.”

Even though Lee is best known for his roles in films and TV dramas such as Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo and The King And The Clown, it was his golfing skills that came into question.

Lee, whose favourite sport is football, said he started picking up golf only about four months ago, and is still trying to sharpen his technique.

“I am still trying to learn the posture, and to get the posture right, so I am very envious of the professional golfers here for their skills on the field. The reason why I picked it up so late, which I really regret, is because I prefer active sports, and because golf is more intricate and doesn’t require many actions,” said Lee.

“But after picking it up, I am really loving it, and I really want to continue on my golfing journey.”

Lee Joon Gi will perform at the Lee Joon Gi Thank You concert at the HSBC Women’s Champions music festival from 7pm on Saturday. Tickets, from S$148, are available at ApacTix (www.apactix.com).

http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/music/korean-star-lee-joon-gi-i-am-sorry-not-coming-singapore-earlier

=============

8 Things We Found Out About Lee Joon Gi At His Singapore Press Con

Whether you’ve been keeping up with Korean dramas since a decade ago or are new to the scene, Lee Joon Gi shouldn’t be a foreign name to you. The 34-year-old Korean actor first shot to fame through his role in critically acclaimed movie The King and The Clown and made flower boys a trend in Korean dramas and movies. He has since been distancing himself from that image, taking on more masculine roles, from a gangster in Two Weeks to the fearsome Wang So (or 4th Prince) in Scarlet Heart. In town to promote his fan meet, [Thank You] Asia Tour Live In Singapore , the actor spoke about going to Hollywood and getting injured in action scenes.

lee-joon-gi-singapore-2.jpglee-joon-gi-singapore-3.jpglee-joon-gi-singapore-4.jpglee-joon-gi-singapore-5.jpg

http://www.cleo.com.sg/

• Like 20