Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

28 minutes ago, msgolightly9608 said:

One of LJG's stylists gave an interview about how LJG dresses. I'm currently away from home and using my iPad so I'll put a link to the fb I saw it on since it's all pictures and quite lengthy.

Thanks for sharing !

Yup, I think we all made those observations, casual yet (very) flashy style ah ah. And Chrome Heart biggest fan (a lot of celebs like this brand too). I am always surprise at how big his rings, bracelets and some necklaces he wears are. I don't know why he likes that so much. But that's how it is ~ I like his recent rings though. Less big ^^ 

So, he is a new stylist of his ? The one for the hawaii magazine ? Then he did a great job ! Love the clothes he wears on that.

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

@leesopark16 @astrantia Speaking of My Girl, I stumbled this bts video . They were cute and young.

Whenever JG and LDH were together they had many laughs and yes they really were very cute. In these two videos is full interview/BTS and in the first part they speak about kiss scenes of LDH hahaha

I think they had great chemistry on and off screen. IMO if he was the male lead in My Girl his chemistry with LDH would have been stronger than chemistry that LDH had with LDW. I remember that at end of last episode when they said goodbye and thanked the viewers, for me was a bit satisfying when she said "If it's me, of course I'll go to Jeong Woo (Joon Gi)".

This is a pic of another interview, I couldn't find the video, I remember I saw it many years ago.

72a141e8.jpg

These are other videos of Joon Gi and maybe you have already seen them. The first video is with LDH and the second video is with LDW  and is subtitled, where as always he is so cute and adorable.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, msgolightly9608 said:

One of LJG's stylists gave an interview about how LJG dresses. I'm currently away from home and using my iPad so I'll put a link to the fb I saw it on since it's all pictures and quite lengthy.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/LJGFansClub/photos/?tab=album&album_id=342312656151800

Thanks for sharing! Ohhh so he has multiple stylists. If this stylist was the one who dressed him up in the Hawaii photoshoot, then dayum they did a good job. I wasn't particularly fond of the FM fashion that he had. I don't know if that's the thing in Korea right now haha. I liked it when he just wore a shirt and pants.

• Like 9

I think he can really do a rom com drama but it has to be a great script with also, good direction. He needs to explore and try something different. I think he should try a role like the one So Ji Sub did in Master's Sun (which is one of my all time fave kdramas). That drama is rom com but deeper. So Ji Sub's character also has a sad background story but then he could also be goofy or aloof sometimes. If So Ji Sub can pull it off I'm sure Lee Joon Gi can as well. He can do romance because he has expressive eyes and that voice is just heart melting! So he should consider that in choosing for his next role. As for his next leading lady, I hope he can be paired up with Park Shin Hye. I think they will look really good together on screen. 

• Like 6

KWAVEM 46 Dec issue sold out, just after 3 days.

#46 Issue sold out
We tried very hard so it is like a gift from December
Thank you @actor_jg brother :)
KWAVE family did good job
[english translation by joon_ssam]

161209 Splendor http://leejoongi.jp/information/?id=658

15442333_1375995102433367_7004151317794102116_n.jpg?oh=586b4520711ce291916640f7a8b456f4&oe=58E81E21

【Visit Japan Info】 Appearance of Movie "Resident Evil: The Final" World Premiere ★
LJG have decided to appear at the movie "Resident Evil: The Final" world premiere which will be held at TOHO Cinemas Roppongi Hills on December 13th Tuesday.
"Resident Evil: The Final" world premiere summary.
Date: Dec 13th 2016
Place: TOHO Cinemas Roppongi Hills
Guest: Lee Joon Gi. Mira Jovovich, Laura, Ali Larter, William Levy, Paul W. S Anderson (planned)
*please understand that We won't be able to answer for inquiries regarding this event.
(Summary translation by miho_tan) @JGfamily

• Like 12

Hello everyone! @cedarwood- where are you my girl, I don't think I've seen you around lately... mind you, I've been really slack and just lurking here and there and not posting stuff!  BTW - I thought of you when I saw further pics of LJG with the baby and my heart melted again....

@Lampel- THANK YOU for posting that Instagram pic of LJG (in casual wear in shorts etc). that casual look fits him perfectly! He looks fresh and masculine! 

Perhaps @lisethvr or @patoi- you can help me with this query.  Not long ago I saw a post that LJG was nominated for a Daesang...I became really excited about this and I was just about to start jumping up and down with joy but then I immediately saw that it wasn't true, I think they were just speculating.   Where can I see a legitimate list of nominees?  I saw that as a small consolation at least Wang So & Hae Soo have been nominated for "best couple" in the SBS Awards (but I'm not even dreaming that they will win, because most likely they will give this award to the power couple - LMH & JJH from LOTBS).  Don't get me wrong I started watching LOTBS and it's lovely and I like LMH & JJH but WS & HS will always have a special place in my heart.    

I would die of happiness if LJG was at least nominated for a Daesang, even if he didn't win. I just want him to feel validated for his acting because he always puts himself down and thinks it's his fault when a drama doesn't succeed... We'll always support you LJG!!! 

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, booho said:

Hey guys, i'm just curious, if a "stylist" usually hired by company or by artist itself ?

because for idol group, the stylist provide by their management company, but i dunno for actor ahahahahhaha

I don't know the answer for sure, but I'd say the management company provides them. There are also some staff that follows him along no matter what the agency is I think, because he worked with them already and doesn't change everything each time.

• Like 11

13th Dec. 2016 - RE premiere in Japan will be broadcast in live through of the channel IGN Japan on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUzl0dAdU3IUGrChjqbMuqQ

3 hours ago, moniw18 said:

Perhaps @lisethvr or @patoi- you can help me with this query.  Not long ago I saw a post that LJG was nominated for a Daesang...I became really excited about this and I was just about to start jumping up and down with joy but then I immediately saw that it wasn't true, I think they were just speculating.   Where can I see a legitimate list of nominees?  I saw that as a small consolation at least Wang So & Hae Soo have been nominated for "best couple" in the SBS Awards (but I'm not even dreaming that they will win, because most likely they will give this award to the power couple - LMH & JJH from LOTBS).  Don't get me wrong I started watching LOTBS and it's lovely and I like LMH & JJH but WS & HS will always have a special place in my heart.    

I would die of happiness if LJG was at least nominated for a Daesang, even if he didn't win. I just want him to feel validated for his acting because he always puts himself down and thinks it's his fault when a drama doesn't succeed... We'll always support you LJG!!! 

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/intro/actIntro.jsp?lang=en

This is the official website of the SBS Awards Festival 2016 and there's also a section for the Drama Awards but nothing written yet about nominations. In any case I am sure that if Joon Gi is nominated in any awards category, JGfamily (JG's fan page on facebook) will publish it immediately.

• Like 12