Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Hello Chingus!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%203_zpssrgph8bw.g

lol sorry the resolution is terrible and its kind of lagging in above gif but i love his hair colour (burgundy is one of my favourites on him but also meso i had to post anyway.

Ah as we wait for tomorrow's photoshoot.how about we go back to the hermes event last month and see JG talk a little more and see him doing it so handsomely.

Warning!the next two posts will be filled with positive and cuteness overdose!!!.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%204_zpsvagguz5k.g

All credit for gifs and video go to the original uploaders.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

i hope the beauty and gif parade continue for a long long time... one of the best things in my day is looking for new gifs/images and drooling over the ones you guys post!

Ask and you shall be given my comrade in JG fan girling. This will become a tradition instead of just a passing phase of our connection here on soompi(hopefully:))

Ok chingus. Today, I couldnt make up my mind which ones to post for the photo and gif parade.There are just way too many gifs and photos for this one. I had two concepts in mind, whether to go for a JG "red ginseng energy parade" or a "cute JG parade".So im gonna do both.

First, I will start with JG being extremely cute.You know every once in a while.You need to release your inner child to relief stress and in JG's case.Make us all wanna give him a hug :wub:according to your motherly instincts(if you are older than him). Or sisterly instincts if you are younger or same age as him). Or more likely if you are really not being pure minded as a fangirl:ph34r:(It will arouse "i wish i could kiss him feelings").enjoy the precious JG cute pout parade below:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%201_zpszbbuuh1c.g

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%205_zps8teiskxh.g

refering to gif above(That atrocious coat though..its hard to unsee.But its JG so it works.They should be thankful. Seriously, who designed that thing:D)

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%207_zpsdkbnt5kb.g

18252275_594159637455460_328178357886569

18161686_482512075473843_772620180389258

Bonus: Now this isnt JG pouting but i just had to throw it in here..how about saying hello to smirky hanjo:

joongileecious.id-1496666571418_zpsfpnyz

All credits go to original gif and photo uploaders.

• Like 8

Lastly,(am not promising because if im triggered im gonna post again^_^).You know these past few weeks we have been JG info starved.I dont know if y'all have been doing what i have been doing lately.logging in and going on all social media every few hours, just to check if there is at all any JG-related update.Its a crazy feeling.So while we are waiting for him, how about paying a tribute to to his signature beautiful smile?

I love all kinds of JG looking sexy and beautiful pics and gifs.But it just warms my heart to see him smile and laugh and just being carefree and happy.The smile that gives us all happiness, energy and strength to face the day. And help us sleep with a smile too if its the last thing we are seeing before shutting our eyes.Here is red ginseng energy for you all:

18722133_303987190042030_284829429061700

18011853_605910779608491_546503373023189

17882861_263908440735973_879119550106514

tumblr_okpfzy1zno1tdfsf6o7_250.gif

tumblr_om70h59XHc1w2wd5jo2_500.gif

tumblr_oiebykk0tw1tdfsf6o4_250_zpsqesxdq

All credits go to original photo and gif uploaders

• Like 9

12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

It still amazes me how many languages there are in the world.

Me too. And so many different letters. I don't know why I catch myself on thinking that it's strange to understand letters different than those I learned. Then I hit a desk with my head thinking about my stupidity. :tongue:

Some other letters look like pieces of art, don't you think? I totally love those @bluelilac1214 showed us. :D

12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Intense Wang So (is this poison time?)

I'm not sure if I mentioned before how much I love LJG's eye-acting. Esp. like the moment in that gif, Wow. Just wow!

11 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

And i hope the beauty and gif parade continue for a long long time...

If you insist... :wink:

fe578552_zpsz65ogyvo.gif

*cough* It strangely became hot in here...

11 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

SWWTN has one of the best kisses and romantic scenes ever!!! so swoony, and the chemistry is out of charts:love:

True. And there is probably one kiss on 2 episodes. What a lovely frequency...

10 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Because Red Carpet Joon Gi is all kinds of awesome!

Sorry Milla - you're totally awesome but Joon Gi looks more beautiful than you.

(And he's not wearing a night gown.)

5 hours ago, violina said:

Ok chingus. Today, I couldnt make up my mind which ones to post for the photo and gif parade.There are just way too many gifs and photos for this one. I had two concepts in mind, whether to go for a JG "red ginseng energy parade" or a "cute JG parade".So im gonna do both.

I was just going to ask if you chose the most sensible solution to that, ehm, problem. :wink:

5 hours ago, violina said:

That atrocious coat though..its hard to unsee.But its JG so it works.They should be thankful. Seriously, who designed that thing:D

Oh I know the answer to that question. Ok I don't know the name but it was def. a woman! A woman who loves Joon Gi! And she made him wearing this... thing in only one purpose - so everyone would love to rip it off him!

4 hours ago, violina said:

it just warms my heart to see him smile and laugh and just being carefree and happy.The smile that gives us all happiness, energy and strength to face the day. And help us sleep with a smile too if its the last thing we are seeing before shutting our eyes

Will add my personal using Joon Gi's smile. Whenever a customer wants to scream at me and I don't want to explode I'm thinking about LJG's smile. It really helps - I'm smiling, the stupid customer is furious but (s)he can't do anything since I'm smiling to him. :tongue:

Ooooooh the last gif is a treasure!!! :wub:

• Like 9

I know what you mean @violina.  Let's hope July will fill our social media junkie needs!  And that JG will return to IG with a similar frequency that he did during MSLHR and the fan meets. Thanks for the smile pics.  

mck_57bc2800ada25-750x1125.jpg

Here's a smiley Marie Claire pic from last year.  Wonder what the concept is today.

@missmaudy Wow! Such a find! 

49 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Will add my personal using Joon Gi's smile. Whenever a customer wants to scream at me and I don't want to explode I'm thinking about LJG's smile. It really helps - I'm smiling, the stupid customer is furious but (s)he can't do anything since I'm smiling to him. :tongue:

Hahaha good strategy!  

I see that SWWTN JG disrobing gif...and other almost kissing/romantic scenes with the heroine all reluctant or frozen or scared...and it makes me long for one heroine who just goes....I like what is happening here...heck yes and grabs the main lead and plants one on him.  :D:lol:  Without her being drunk. 

mck_57bc280ea6ea3-750x871.jpg

JGold at the end of the rainbow

• Like 9

So have you all seen the Water God promos?  Prince Baek-ha aka Nam Joo Hyuk looking all dreamy in blue hair/armor?  

Spoiler

WaterGodHair_zpsu635md6r.jpg

Oh....what could have been?!!  Can you imagine????  JG NEEDs to play a fantasy god/character with amazing styling.

Here's a pretty masculine shot of JG...

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

So have you all seen the Water God promos?  Prince Baek-ha aka Nam Joo Hyuk looking all dreamy in blue hair/armor?  

Hide contents

Yesssss!!!! Is one of the drama that I'm waiting to see for the next season :):) And if I understand well he's both in the past and in present time :) 

Ok... I go back to translate ... I have to finish something by tonight and then check it out... but I'll be back for the photos and gif parade :D 

To all of you @pixelsticks @cedarwood @violina @antoniaclamens @bluelilac1214 @missmaudy that are continuing to post gif and images... thanks a lot :heart:

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Oh....what could have been?!!  Can you imagine????  JG NEEDs to play a fantasy god/character with amazing styling.

Actually after Arang and the Magistrate drama he'd be the best choice but maybe he didn't get the offer or... I don't know, it would be to obvious and drama trolls want to be too smart? I don't know. But I wanted to see the drama based on that manhwa anyway no matter the cast. But I must admit I'm happy it's Nam Joo Hyuk. I loved him as Baek Ha in ML:SHR. :)

And Joon Gi? He looks like a god no matter the hairstyle and what he does on screen. :wink:

21 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Here's a pretty masculine shot of JG...

I love how narrow are his eyes in the pic <--- if you had any doubt I'm crazy about his eyes...

• Like 7

@glassnokamen @cedarwood After watching the trailer with the leads glancing at each other through the aquarium...all blue tones and modern gorgeousness...I just may have to watch it as well.  

I should go food shopping but it is raining and I am not in the mood.  

I should sort,cull and rename batches of photoshoots but I am not in the mood.  

I'm in a Wang So mood...

• Like 12

Ha! @pixelsticks I should get to bed but I'm not in a mood. I'm watching the final episode of a drama and I just made a pause to check soompi... and now I'm in a Wang So mood as well.

Go do food shopping! Without food you have no strength and you need strength to properly watch Joon Gi! So you won't swoon out of too much gorgeousness. Dang, who am I trying to fool - you'll swoon anyway. It's Lee Joon Gi we're talking about...

• Like 8

@violina @cedarwood i'm afraid i'll keep forever asking if those are the answers i'm gonna get!!!! B)

16 hours ago, violina said:

Hello Chingus!

lol sorry the resolution is terrible and its kind of lagging in above gif but i love his hair colour (burgundy is one of my favourites on him but also meso i had to post anyway.

Ah as we wait for tomorrow's photoshoot.how about we go back to the hermes event last month and see JG talk a little more and see him doing it so handsomely.

Warning!the next two posts will be filled with positive and cuteness overdose!!!.

All credit for gifs and video go to the original uploaders.

I had so many sleeples nights because of LJG that i decided not to post in soompi today and i would go to sleep early... so i said i was "only" gong to check the updates, but i saw your post with your burgundy gif and i "had" to post. Now this is your fault. I took a trip some years back and found this lovely/hot JG for the beauty/gif parade:

73aab4096b63f624a2affe768544ebf81b4ca30fweb_3739977484_37aa7ff8.jpg?type=w1

3537722323_6fcb6390.gif?type=w1

Beware, you might end dead (as i am) after so much awesomenes/hotness 

Spoiler

3553759899_931d40a2.gif?type=w13553759899_ff25021f.gif?type=w13553759899_7f676da6.gif?type=w1

3537722323_9cdab94f.gif?type=w1

All images and gifs credit to owners

16 hours ago, violina said:

Ask and you shall be given my comrade in JG fan girling. This will become a tradition instead of just a passing phase of our connection here on soompi(hopefully:))

First, I will start with JG being extremely cute.You know every once in a while.You need to release your inner child to relief stress and in JG's case.Make us all wanna give him a hug :wub:according to your motherly instincts(if you are older than him). Or sisterly instincts if you are younger or same age as him). Or more likely if you are really not being pure minded as a fangirl:ph34r:(It will arouse "i wish i could kiss him feelings").enjoy the precious JG cute pout parade below:

refering to gif above(That atrocious coat though..its hard to unsee.But its JG so it works.They should be thankful. Seriously, who designed that thing:D)

Bonus: Now this isnt JG pouting but i just had to throw it in here..how about saying hello to smirky hanjo:

All credits go to original gif and photo uploaders.

That must be one of my favorite gifs ever!!! i love JG so much in it, of course he makes it work, coat and all :wub: And sorry i'm a little older than him, but i have not motherly/sisterly insticts when thinking of him, so when he acts cute of course i want to hug him and pich his cheeks and then be no pure minded as a fangirl. lol (who am i lying i'm sure if i get to see him close i will get into histerics)

15 hours ago, violina said:

Lastly,(am not promising because if im triggered im gonna post again^_^).You know these past few weeks we have been JG info starved.I dont know if y'all have been doing what i have been doing lately.logging in and going on all social media every few hours, just to check if there is at all any JG-related update.Its a crazy feeling.So while we are waiting for him, how about paying a tribute to to his signature beautiful smile?

I love all kinds of JG looking sexy and beautiful pics and gifs.But it just warms my heart to see him smile and laugh and just being carefree and happy.The smile that gives us all happiness, energy and strength to face the day. And help us sleep with a smile too if its the last thing we are seeing before shutting our eyes.Here is red ginseng energy for you all:

All credits go to original photo and gif uploaders

His smile is pure energy... i can't help but smile everytime i see him smile, hope life gives him a thousand reasons to always keep smiling :D Thank you so much for sharing

12 hours ago, missmaudy said:

It's LJGs graduation project as per IG caption.

OMG! so good to see it! thank you!!!

10 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Me too. And so many different letters. I don't know why I catch myself on thinking that it's strange to understand letters different than those I learned. Then I hit a desk with my head thinking about my stupidity. :tongue:

Some other letters look like pieces of art, don't you think? I totally love those @bluelilac1214 showed us. :D

I'm not sure if I mentioned before how much I love LJG's eye-acting. Esp. like the moment in that gif, Wow. Just wow!

If you insist... :wink:

*cough* It strangely became hot in here...

True. And there is probably one kiss on 2 episodes. What a lovely frequency...

Sorry Milla - you're totally awesome but Joon Gi looks more beautiful than you.

(And he's not wearing a night gown.)

I was just going to ask if you chose the most sensible solution to that, ehm, problem. :wink:

Oh I know the answer to that question. Ok I don't know the name but it was def. a woman! A woman who loves Joon Gi! And she made him wearing this... thing in only one purpose - so everyone would love to rip it off him!

Ooooooh the last gif is a treasure!!! :wub:

Lol so true the highlighted part!!! poor Milla gorgeous and beautiful as she is has no chance besides LJG. lol lol. but i must say i love to see them interacting... in fact i love to see LJG interacting with anybody.... or not interacting at all...

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I know what you mean @violina.  Let's hope July will fill our social media junkie needs!  And that JG will return to IG with a similar frequency that he did during MSLHR and the fan meets. Thanks for the smile pics.  

Here's a smiley Marie Claire pic from last year.  Wonder what the concept is today.

@missmaudy Wow! Such a find! 

Hahaha good strategy!  

I see that SWWTN JG disrobing gif...and other almost kissing/romantic scenes with the heroine all reluctant or frozen or scared...and it makes me long for one heroine who just goes....I like what is happening here...heck yes and grabs the main lead and plants one on him.  :D:lol:  Without her being drunk. 

JGold at the end of the rainbow

The Marie Claire pics... i'm dying to see their new ones... and a heroine who goes all the way??? maybe TBDW????

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

@glassnokamen @cedarwood After watching the trailer with the leads glancing at each other through the aquarium...all blue tones and modern gorgeousness...I just may have to watch it as well.  

I should go food shopping but it is raining and I am not in the mood.  

I should sort,cull and rename batches of photoshoots but I am not in the mood.  

I'm in a Wang So mood...

I don't think i'm gonna watch Water God... at least not yet. even if i loved Baekha to pieces. but i don't want to start new dramas when Criminal Minds is so close, i'm just trying to end the ones i'm currently watching. When i started MLSHR last year i dropped K2, put Fantastic and Midnight dinner on Hold (and they still are) and barely finished W... i know myself i will only have interest in CM while it's airing

As always i love your amazing art work... and let me tell you i'm always in a Wang So mood (that's why i'm watching MLSHR again:rolleyes:)

• Like 12

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Ha! @pixelsticks I should get to bed but I'm not in a mood. I'm watching the final episode of a drama and I just made a pause to check soompi... and now I'm in a Wang So mood as well.

Go do food shopping! Without food you have no strength and you need strength to properly watch Joon Gi! So you won't swoon out of too much gorgeousness. Dang, who am I trying to fool - you'll swoon anyway. It's Lee Joon Gi we're talking about...

Your view on life and humor make my day @cedarwood :wub: I just made breakfast for dinner.  Now I really have to shop...tomorrow.  Time for sleep now which means all kinds of pretty will be posted I am sure. 

47 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

I had so many sleeples nights because of LJG that i decided not to post in soompi today and i would go to sleep early... so i said i was "only" gong to check the updates, but i saw your post with your burgundy gif and i "had" to post. Now this is your fault. I took a trip some years back and found this lovely/hot JG for the beauty/gif parade:

The Marie Claire pics... i'm dying to see their new ones... and a heroine who goes all the way??? maybe TBDW????

As always i love your amazing art work... and let me tell you i'm always in a Wang So mood (that's why i'm watching MLSHR again:rolleyes:)

:wub: the purple/burgundy toned one.  And come on Marie Claire, where's your social media consultant tweeting or IGing for us!?

I find that I cannot watch the latter episodes of MLSHR...still...I have stepped away from watching the drama, but I tend to play the first 7 over....especially #3.  

Ooooh...there's JG's logo as a badge?  

Running back in....LJG International Facebook posted some images from AJiang - A 2009 Photobook of JG.  Take a look!  

https://www.facebook.com/pg/LJGFansClub/photos/?tab=album&album_id=433219747061090

18951506_433220327061032_259593461091982

18922920_433220120394386_27715639338986918920735_433219867061078_343107672343237

• Like 11

3 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Do you have any idea what it is? I didn't know there is sucha poll for 100 Most Handsome Faces. :) JG is a candidate as per IG post.

I haven't fully researched it but I know that many were trying to get JG nominated for this IG driven 100 Most Handsome Faces section.  Since his picture is now on that particular IG...@tccandler...the way to support him is to click on the heart to like his image there on the tccandler IG.  My guess is the top votes by the end of the year will get to be THE 100.  I do not know if this has any impact on any polls, branding or SM or gets any media coverage.

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

Marie Claire :wub: two photos for now

Squee!  Very ethereal and perfect for the rainy/cloudy day that they had yesterday. Clouds....nature's softbox.  I'm trying to figure out the pants.  They have a sheen to them.   

Overall, it kinda reminds me of another of my faves...

lee-joon-gi-allure-summer-photo.jpg

Stick that man in a field and shoot! 

• Like 10