[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest ashleesimpson

hehe actually its not really 100% jealousy there.. the guy appeared earlier in ep4 when MR and his friend are in a restaurant.. his friend knows the guy cause he's a member in his matchmaking company.. MR says he looks like a playboy and his friend replys that he's not really a playboy, but he goes for good qualifications.. his friend suggested introducing the guy to YH and MR say "No, definitely not that type of guy" so sweet of him to think for YH :D

so i guess in the next ep when MR saw them together.. he ran over w/o thinking and punch the guy.. keke who knows maybe they met up because of some business matters or they know each other and its just him over-reacting.. he is starting to care for YH more than he thinks hehe.. that's why i wrote "not really 100% jealousy" maybe like 99% haha.. im sure he muz be feeling sour inside :D

wau thank you snolaxy84 . wau it's interesting. I can't wait to watch ep 5. But I don't know , don't understand the pic of YH and Johnny. She is sad in that pic, like she needs some advise from Johnny. is it bacause of MR?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Conductor

Now c'est BON , merci beaucoups for the sub, I finally I can rewatch this drama and understand what they are saying.

Guest itonobara

hehe actually its not really 100% jealousy there.. the guy appeared earlier in ep4 when MR and his friend are in a restaurant.. his friend knows the guy cause he's a member in his matchmaking company.. MR says he looks like a playboy and his friend replys that he's not really a playboy, but he goes for good qualifications.. his friend suggested introducing the guy to YH and MR say "No, definitely not that type of guy" so sweet of him to think for YH :D

so i guess in the next ep when MR saw them together.. he ran over w/o thinking and punch the guy.. keke who knows maybe they met up because of some business matters or they know each other and its just him over-reacting.. he is starting to care for YH more than he thinks hehe.. that's why i wrote "not really 100% jealousy" maybe like 99% haha.. im sure he muz be feeling sour inside :D

AH, thanks for the explaination...

^^ I can still hope for SOME jealousy,though! :sweatingbullets:

Guest ashleesimpson

AH, thanks for the explaination...

^^ I can still hope for SOME jealousy,though! :sweatingbullets:

yeah me, too

Guest itonobara

oh, yeah...

:w00t: THANK YOU BON FANSUBS!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

:w00t::w00t:

hee :sweatingbullets:

Guest ashleesimpson

ep. 5 will air tomorrow, I can't wait till tomorrow. what will happened in ep 5????? is the kiss real? and why did YH close the elevator? does she still love JUnha? or was she angry because seung Mi called MR???

Guest fresshtatiksz

i was looking through the character's bio and omgoshhh Dennis O lived like two hours from me. ahhh so close. haha i got excited when i found out that he used to go to Savanah College, and i have a friend that goes there.

Guest jinjooshii

i was looking through the character's bio and omgoshhh Dennis O lived like two hours from me. ahhh so close. haha i got excited when i found out that he used to go to Savanah College, and i have a friend that goes there.

where do you live? oh wow so lucky only 2 hours away? WOOWW

Guest itonobara

ep. 5 will air tomorrow, I can't wait till tomorrow. what will happened in ep 5????? is the kiss real? and why did YH close the elevator? does she still love JUnha? or was she angry because seung Mi called MR???

I know!!! I'm dying for the next episode...

I just finshed episode one w/subs - *squeal* It's even better than I though!!!!

lol

bscap419.jpg

Guest fresshtatiksz

where do you live? oh wow so lucky only 2 hours away? WOOWW

well actually he used to, he's in Korea now. :( haha. but yea i live in northern florida.

Guest kassuma

check out my veoh (the link is at my siggie) for all the eps in full for those of you cant download from cb or are tired watching part by part in youtube!

Guest .dcpro02

ooo yays :D:D:D subs for ep 1 is out !! i'v downloaded the eps but have been waiting patiently for the subs :) this is so cool cos i can start watching the drama now :lol: thanks so much to the BONS subbing team :) this drama sure has a number of great celebs acting in it kekke loved both mygirl n delightful girl chun hyung so this one is by the same director so hopefully i like witchamusement too ;)

------------------

recommend: DALJA'S SPRING s2 chaerim&minki

fate.jpg credit to soompi.com

watching: Witch Amusement + Soulmate

witch1rq2.jpg credit to soompi.com

Guest HxYoExMoExE

Dennis Oh is not that good at acting in the beginning

I think he tries to hard to be like Daniel Henney.

OR the director tries to make him.

I think that later, his acting gradually improves :]

Lotsa credit for that.

I think alot of the actors here aren't that good at acting.

Or the script's kinda... weird..

The acting is ok...

but i LOVE the story line

One of my favorite shows to watch

Thanks so much ashleesimpson for the pictures! JaeHee has lots of sleeping pictures..haha. I'm happy to see him eat on set coz I would like to see him gain a little bit more weight^^

Episode 5 later...fighting! I'm so excited for the sauna scene...

Archived