[manga] Beauty Pop

Guest Misao

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wish.girl

this manga is interesting and entertaining at the same time ^^ the storyline is good and so is the art! i i wonder when the next chapters are going to be released. im not a very patient person =T

Guest gottahavecookies

I read it! It's a very cute story~! I love KEI!!! He's so cute!! :lol: Yeah, Kiri is my type of heroine! Lade back, cool and talented! But her childlife story was sad...yeah...i won't spoil it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest love_fate&destiny

i love this manga. The girl is so absent-minded. :D Naru-Naru is always angry. Haha, great manga. I've read to vol 3 so far on the net but i still bought the manga. i want to have it. :D

• 2 months later...
Guest i'kogimaruCHA

gahh.. are only 3 volumes and 3 chapters from volume 4 out? (i'd check back.. but i don't wanna read spoilers :ph34r:)

TT___TT... rawr....

it's soo good!

-spark

• 4 weeks later...
Guest thuylinh

*Spoiler*

So far i have read till vol 6. It is good so far but no romance going on between anyone yet..

I want spoilers can't wait for the eng scans, the translations group are so slow >.<

Guest simpleandpink

^I think DV is still scanlating. But they shouldn't anyways. You know it's licensed right o_0 so there's a good chance they might up and stop ...

Guest yeohgilrl

Hey anyone noe when this series ends?

I want spoilers can't wait for the eng scans, the translations group are so slow >.<

Well if you can read in chinese then i can tell you the site!!

The nerdish guy, the guy who is part of the group. Sorry i dont noe his name in English. Well he starts liking the main character! Later on in the manga, they also revealed that she was the girl who beat the other main character (the guy who cuts hair)

Sorry i made it confusing to read :sweatingbullets:

Guest UNINSPIRED.

I absolutely ADORE this manga. <3 I stopped reading because no new scans came out for a long, long time. I wonder if it's been updated since then.. :o I'll go check, haha.

Guest moonie_heejunnie

Hey anyone noe when this series ends?

Well if you can read in chinese then i can tell you the site!!

The nerdish guy, the guy who is part of the group. Sorry i dont noe his name in English. Well he starts liking the main character! Later on in the manga, they also revealed that she was the girl who beat the other main character (the guy who cuts hair)

Sorry i made it confusing to read :sweatingbullets:

could you please put the website link here? thank you!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest GENKII_T0KII

I'm on Vol 6 chpt 25?

Sigh.... are any groups still translating this?

I know its licensed by VIZ and everytime I go to the bookstore

all the beautypop manga is GONE!! T____T

Guest Aristocrat

It's a cute manga. Simple a bit silly. I hope there will be more development with Kiri though. She seems too nonchalant and emotionless. All I can get from her is the occasional mess up due to her childhood but other than that...

Guest Aurelius

.. I'm pretty sure it's not Beauty Pop, but does anyone know the name of the manga where the girl gets a makeover and a "magic" haircut and then is photographed with a famous actor who falls in love with her?

Thanks! :)

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ super wild guess. but maybe Skip Beat? (haha im most likely wrong)

i've been waiting forever for chap 26 scanlations *sigh* slow updates. anyone know where i can get the raw? (even though i cant read japanese haha)

i would buy it but volume 6 isnt coming out until December 4th.

im excited about the following volumes because theres finally going to be some development between kiri and and narumi :lol: (im surprise because i didnt think this would be a romance+comedy shojo)

SHORT SPOILERS (for vol 6-8)!!! (credits to wiki ) they're more like short summaries of each volume though

Volume 6 The entire gang travels to Karuizawa to hone their skills. There, they meet Chihiro Osawa, a famous but nasty hairstylist who breaks Kiri's scissors on purpose! But even more distressing to Narumi is a dream he has about Kiri...

Volume 7 Kiri's considering becoming a beautician in the future. Narumi injures his arm, and a mysterious new boy appears with exceptional haircutting skills.

Volume 8 Billy Iketani, the mysterious boy, works for Narumi's dad and plans to bring SP down, framing Kiri for all of his doings at the same time. Narumi starts to see Kiri in another light.

:excl: Kiri and Narumi kiss in Beauty Pop Stage 2, volume 8

<< -- MAJOR SPOILER :excl: :excl: :excl:

Archived