[manga] Beauty Pop

Guest Misao

Guest RYUUSEi

I'm on Chapter 12! ^o^ I really like this manga, it's so light-heartedly & comic.

And Kei's adorable-ness is TO DIE FOR! *fangirl-scream*

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelzstar

Yay! Chapter 12 is finally out. :] Just go to the link first page~ Hopefully, the scanlations won't stop.. x_x

Chapter 12? ARen't they still translating chapter 12? :blink:

Guest sweet/nothing

^--i know :huh: arent they still translating that one? aw....maybe because they used another site for it because the site i use is still scantalating it.

Guest sweet/nothing

ah, now that clears up everything..hehe that was a good chapter. the drawings kinda remind me of koukou debut. :D I LOVE THESE MANGAS! and yes i have no life so that i just sit at home during christmas break ignoring my h/w and pigging out. only reason i go out is cuz i have to work. gr. atleast i get free bbt :D wow. now that i look back on what i write in posts. i realized that i go off topic so easily.

Guest sweet/nothing

oh they found out about her being X a while back. like when the first had the competition or something...i forgot , it was a pretty long time ago. like a few weeks/chapters back

Guest simpleandpink

Woe of woes.

The manga has been licensed, by VIZ. [Although, apparently, they have not confirmed it yet, which is weird because...]

First volume's going to drop September 5, 2006 according to Amazon.com [here]

NOOOOO. This was my favorite scanlation, too.

Ah well, at least I know I'm going to buy it. But 9 MONTHS!

Guest MADOKAI

beauty pop is 1 outta 2 favorite mangas of mine....i love beauty pop! :P thank you so much for showing us the site for the manga... :)

Guest angelzstar

Woe of woes.

The manga has been licensed, by VIZ. [Although, apparently, they have not confirmed it yet, which is weird because...]

First volume's going to drop September 5, 2006 according to Amazon.com [here]

NOOOOO. This was my favorite scanlation, too.

Ah well, at least I know I'm going to buy it. But 9 MONTHS!

*gasp* are you serious? >.< I love this manga, it's so funny........but since it's still not published yet, is it still ok to translate/ scan this? I hope it's ok, because I want to continue reading this!! XDD

• 8 months later...
Guest simpleandpink

:revive:

Hrm, I was considering D/Ling the rest from DragonVoice, but I really wanna support it <3 I love it so much!

Wow, looking at my posts...9 months passed by so fast...Junior now =]

Anyhow: anyone still read? I bought the first volume pretty recently. It sucks, cause I somehow deleted all the scans on my computer, so now I don't remember what Hiroyo looks like :(

:lol: But next volume drops December 5th [far away =[]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

don't know about this thread before hehe

I realy like this manga,so cute and funny...the way that the girl treat to another.....

thanks for opened this thread :D

• 1 month later...
Guest s1mpl3_m1nd3d

arggggghhhhhhh...........its LICENSED?!?! i was looking so forward to reading it!! does anyone know the mirc address for it or know if another group uploaded it?

Archived