❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Those fans are so lucky ~Such a lovely and outgoing sweetheart <3 - jjsweeter0211

how can you not love her when she's like this??! that closeness with her, i want it too!!

now who can edit and put our faces on our fellow Starlight angels :lol:

tumblr_mimni3oOji1s4ne75o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mimni3oOji1s4ne75o6_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_mimni3oOji1s4ne75o2_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_mimni3oOji1s4ne75o3_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_mimni3oOji1s4ne75o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mimni3oOji1s4ne75o5_1280.jpg

ctto

• Like 1

tumblr_pnum9b3eYJ1r3hugwo2_540.gif

tumblr_pnum9b3eYJ1r3hugwo1_540.gif

tumblr_pnum9b3eYJ1r3hugwo4_540.gif

tumblr_pnum9b3eYJ1r3hugwo5_540.gif

tumblr_pnum9b3eYJ1r3hugwo3_540.gif

Jung Hee Joo (Memories of the Alhambra)

Thinking about Hee Joo actually makes me a lot more bitter than people probably think. The truth is, the writer created a character who would have otherwise been essential to the story, and simply left her in the background with nothing to do. 

And I’ve mentioned it a few times now, but its just frustrating because she was so much more. 

She gave up her own dreams to look after her family. She raised her younger siblings, ran a hostel, worked as a tour guide, and spent years paying off her family’s debt.

“Her dream had drifted away, and she had to survive”

VIA - SOURCE

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[2013]

[INTERVIEW] Park Shinhye's Healing Time Part 1

d8f9d72a6059252d5b35e928359b033b5bb5b9f8.jpg

There's a saying 'I've watched her grow up' that people refers to young ones as they watch them grow from little kids to young adults. That's the case for actress Park Shinhye, who debuted as a child actor in drama 'Stairway to Heaven' starring Choi Ji-woo. To her, this drama granted her the gift of an extraordinary life. After the series, through her other works 'Goong S', 'You're Beautiful', 'Heartstrings', etc, Park Shinhye has engraved her name in the heartstones of her fans with strength.

cdbf6c81800a19d856be702932fa828ba61e4659.jpg

The year 2013 is an unforgettable year for Park Shinhye, as she will be busier than everyone else starting this year. Movie 'Miracle in Cell No. 7' scored an unprecedented high box office, and in drama 'Flower Boys Next Door' Park Shinhye attracted her audience with the cocooned lifestyle of introvert Go Dok Mi.

9213b07eca806538aab4503f96dda144ad348244.jpg

Other than that, Shinhye directly took part in the OST recording of the drama. Her inborn athletic skills are enviable to many. In the following 'Healing Time', actress Park Shinhye will bring us into her story through her soliloquy.

9345d688d43f8794aaedbc02d31b0ef41bd53a8f.jpg

Park Shinhye: movie 'Miracle in Cell No.7''s success in box office is because of its ability to grasp hold of the thoughts of the audience, with its story being the most important attribute to its success. To be honest, my part in the movie is very, very small. When I first read the script for the movie, I was filming my short drama 'Don't Worry I'm a Ghost' (KBS 2012), and I felt that story for 'Miracle in Cell No.7' could satisfy my likings, especially as it provides an opportunity for me to act along sanbaes such as Ryoo Seung Ryong. It is a great chance for me to learn. I do not mind playing a small role, because, I think: If I selfishly increase my role's size without considering the movie in general, wouldn't I be ruining the movie?

78310a55b319ebc48d2582b58326cffc1e1716b8.jpg

In my memory, the most unforgettable part of my role for the movie is the courthouse scene that I filmed with Ryoo Seung Ryong sanbae. In this scene, many actors of the movie were present to give me a lot of encouragement. It really helped me a lot. My regrets for participating in this movie's filming is that I could not spend more time to visit the filming locations to see the sanbaes act due to my schedule and time constraints. 

562c11dfa9ec8a130b47a3ccf603918fa0ecc0b9.jpg

If there is a chance again, I would like to take part in a filming project with all the sanbaes again. Sanbaes, can we please do that?

3bf33a87e950352a5bdcd1245243fbf2b2118b59.jpg

Ryoo Seung Ryong sanbae prepared a birthday present for me which he prepared by himself. I am very grateful to his care towards me. So grateful that i a lost in words. He gave me a mini 5-drawer cabinet, a cushion, scented candles. These items are things that I always use in daily life. I am very touched that he prepared the presents for me by himself. 

0df3d7ca7bcb0a46737d7f156a63f6246b60afbb.jpg

"Being able to know you in this life is my honor. Let's continue this fortune in the days to come. Love you from your Dad" Ryoo Seung Ryong (the actor who plays Shinhye's character's father in 'Miracle in Cell No.7') was the Dad who personally sent a food truck to the cast of 'Flower Boys Next Door' to support me, and when he knew about the news of me being cast in the drama, he called me immediately to congratulate me. He was the Dad who cheered for me at the filming venue, the Dad who complimented me all the time, and the Dad who prepared gifts for me by himself. 

6159252dd42a2834a667c3275ab5c9ea14cebfdd.jpgThe job that I want to do most now is to act. For people like me, if I cannot persuade myself (in doing something), I cannot persuade another person to work hard towards a goal. If I did not have this sense of perseverance  I wouldn't be able to survive in this industry. For the time and days later on, I will work on things that I am capable of, and things that I really would like to do. 
21a4462309f79052e312b3120df3d7ca7bcbd589.jpg

translated by Park Shin Hye International Fanclub (www.shinhye.org) 

• Love 1

[2013]

[interview/ Translation] Park Shin Hye 'Healing Time' Interview Part 1 [Missing parts]
#Actress Meets Flower Boys

On film (Miracle in Cell No. 7), actress Park Shin Hye worked with middle-aged ‘flower boys’. She also had the chance to work with flower boys who were around her age through the drama ‘Flower Boys Next Door’. “Because I debuted at such a young age even when I was in high school I would be working with senior actors (who I had huge age gaps with) . But (through ‘FBND’) I was able to work with actors around my age, so I felt like I finally found my age. Haha.” 

“More than anything I think I gained more male fans by starring in ‘FBND, so I’m happy. Compared to the other roles that I‘ve played, the character Go Dok Mi isn’t ’cute’ but has something different/unique about her so I think that’s why my fans like her. Um…I’m not sure how to explain it…It’s very nice, but there’s no way I can express (the feeling) with words. Haha. Anyways, a good thing is a good thing, right? (Meaning having more male fans) Because of this, during a recent fan meeting where there was an athletic competition the ratio to males to females who came was 7:3.  I usually had a lot more female fans. I don’t what happened but every team that I played on lost the game. I thought to myself Park Shin Hye, you’re going to die ㅠ_ㅠ.”

“Park Shin Hye always plays similar characters” is said with concern by some people. “But I’m not one to worry I might seem stiff by playing such characters. I think fans like roles that fit my age and my cheerful personality. The viewers who’ve seen ‘FBND’ might have thought that my character, Go Dok Mi was familiar, but I want to believe that there were some who thought that Go Dok Mi had a ‘different’ vibe to her.”

“I didn’t really think that ‘FBND’ would end. The last scene that I filmed was in Dok Mi’s room, but no one could bring up the final words “Well done.” Even I couldn’t say cheerfully, “See you tomorrow!” I didn’t know how to say good-bye, usually with the words “Well done.” comes “See you tomorrow!” but I couldn’t put those sentences together (because it was the end). In the end, I awkwardly clapped and smiled and said “Good.. goob job. Ha..Hahaha ^^;;;”

“When filming ended, Shi Yoon oppa’s eyes had turned redEven before everything ended, oppa had said that the end would be the hardest. I said to oppa “Why are you having a hard time again. The end is sad, yet refreshing at the same time.” but right after I came out of Dok Mi’s room I cried a lot. I think that during the 3 months that I had spent in that room, I too became attached. And then right when I saw the director’s face I cried again. But now I’m back to being the high-spirited Shin Hye ^^V.”

But I’m worried about Si Yoon oppa since he’s the type to become very affectionate and attached. Oppa was very good at portraying KkaeGeum and since he’s usually great (at portraying characters), I don’t want him to have a hard time.”

“Ah! There was something I hadn’t realized, but after doing productions I think that I‘m blessed to work with such co-stars. I often would work with handsome actors so commonly scandals would follow. People asked me “Are you guys dating? There are rumors that you guys are (dating)”. Since my company knows that the rumors aren’t true, they don’t worry about it too much. I just think to myself maybe such rumors start because we look good together (inside the drama). Also I often hear that my chemistry with my co-stars are good. The people who know, probably heard about similar rumors between Jung Yong Hwa and I. Haha. He too probably has the perspective as me. I’m happy because I think it’s becoming when of my strengths.”

“Also while I remember, I have to make a clarification. On TV programs and other places, Si Yoon oppa suffered because of the ‘naughty/bad eyes’ picture. Oppa’s reaction at that time was…Haha. When my shoe was stuck to the hem of my dress, (Si Yoon) oppa and I were talking. I said to him “Oppa, I think my dress is stuck inside my shoe.” and he answered “Really? Did you get it out? Did you get it out?” He looked at it with the corner of his eyes but right at that moment the camera took a picture (creating the misunderstanding). I still remember his voice. “What is this! It’s not me~~~!!!”

cr: @rp0523

• Love 1

[2013]

[NEWS] Park Shinhye is a diligent 'ghost student', GPA 3+

d439b6003af33a87de791008c75c10385343b58f

Recently, actress Park Shinhye is a busy bee. As her movie 'Miracle in Cell No.7' exceeds 12 million views and her drama 'Flower Boys Next Door' became a huge hit, she has been bombarded with all kinds of CF and interview invitations. One may ask, how's her school work?

Today, 'ghost student'(referring to celebrities in Korea who attend often miss classes because of busy schedules) Park Shinhye sits down at a cafe in Seoul's Samcheongdong with e-news and talks about her school life.

c75c10385343fbf28f94b631b17eca8065388f63

During the interview, a reporter asked 'Working and going to school at the same time is not an easy task. Do you feel tired?' She replied: 'To be honest, I haven't been able to work to my best ability in both areas. In the past, I made adjustments to my school schedule so I could handle school and work. But for Flower Boys Next Door, I started filming right after my midterm exams, so it was quite hard for me.'

Park Shin Hye entered Chungang University's drama and cinema program in 2008, and she is now in her senior year. She has postponed her graduation due to her busy schedule. However, she is able to achieve an excellent grades with GPA 3+, which has attracted the attention of netizens.
5366d0160924ab182e74f12534fae6cd7b890b45

'I am very hardworking when it comes to school work, and my management is not very pleased about it. But my school life hasn't been affected at all despite my busy schedule. When I'm in school. I have to stay up all night working on my homework, and I can also produce shows and performances with my friends, eat snacks and do everything that a college student does.'

In addition to that, Park Shinhye said: 'Now, I have to work hard towards graduation to be a good role model to my juniors. I am working on my graduation thesis, and preparing for my Asia Tour fanmeetings. It's stressful, but I really like university life. I really, really want to finish my university studies and graduate on time."

cr: http://www.shinhye.org/2013/03/news-park-shinhye-is-diligent-ghost.html

• Love 1

March 21, 2013

Co-Stars Park Shin Hye and Park Soo Jin Went On a Scuba Diving Date?

halves in unison

Co-Stars Park Shin Hye and Park Soo Jin Went On a Scuba Diving Date?

On March 20, Park Shin Hye posted a picture on her twitter along with the message “I hit the 17m mark and took a picture of my forehead now left with a deep mark. Last night in Cebu. Of course, I like the water.”

One picture shows her relaxing on a boat wearing a wetsuit while the other picture shows her in the middle of the action.

She posted on March 21 a picture of “My Flower Boy Neighbor” co-stars Park Soo Jin and Park Mi So in front of a car and posted the message “These girls who are going first and leaving me behind… eung eung.. Don’t go… eung eung…”

Park Soo Jin later tweeted several pictures not too long after wearing the same wetsuit. She wrote on her twitter, “Got certified at Open Water Diver ♡”

Park Shin Hye headed to the Philippines to kick start her “2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour: Kiss of Angel” concert and spent quality time with her fans. She also plans to visit Tokyo, Japan on March 24 and head over to Beijing, China in June.

Meanwhile, Park Soo Jin is currently resting after participating in “My Flower Boy Neighbor” while looking over scripts for her next project.

------------------------------------------------

tumblr_inline_mk1uipZXny1qz4rgp.jpg

psh1_zpsd07781e9.png

• Like 2