❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

THE MOST ALLURING WOMAN OF THE WORLD

PARK SHINHYE

Bx5hXz_CIAAqnm_.jpg

the most alluring woman shinhye, i like the way you are. the way you smile, snigger and everything you do. it makes my day so much filled with joys. whenever i saw you're  photo's or whatever news i hear bad or good. but i preperably prepared the good ones that says everyting nice to you. i just copied it and print then and make a scrapbook so that whenever i'm lonely i just look at it and it makes my heart filled with so much love from the the woman i idolized. i don't mind those people saying that you take the same path in every project you choose. for me same path pattern or not i will always support you. i believed that it must be special when shinhye accept the drama offered. i believed in you and the diversity of roles you take. 

credit to the owner of the videos and photo18.gif

Guest pinkytooth

Саша Rain said: Саша Rain said:It does not appeal to many but it is my feeling today 
She was a lovely talented child.
Now her age is 24 years
I expect that she will be beautiful (not just cute) stylish talented lady. It will be a new stage in her career.Sometimes I think that ... she realized this and started to move in the right direction ... but ... take very little time and she comes back to the image of a just cute cheerful girl. This is sad. And I do not understand ... why?Self-doubt? No willpower? No desire to move forward? What? 
I am a fan of her talent for a long time. Now - the breakthrough time. It's now or never.I am afraid that she will miss this chance, if she will not to work on yourself, will not be lazy and will not give yourself a relief. She must not  distracted by something else. She needs to concentrate on the essentials, She must constantly improve, and not stay in one place. 
I do not see this her movement now. Alas.
Now she looks like a cute chubby housewife, not the adult stylish actress. :(  Sorry...
I was not disappointed still. I'm still waiting. I hope  ... 
If she does not plan to succeed as an actress, then it's all right. She is a really nice person. She will be a good mother and mistress of the cafe. 
But I'm a fan of her talent of the actress in the first place. I'm sure she has a chance to become a very good actress, not only in Korea. I'll regret  if this does not happen.

Guest pinkytooth

branwen said: I haven't watched all of Goong S, @nistymaj.. She's so relatable in a role and very effective. I might actually hate her character if I watched more. LOL. And anyways, PSH is looking so damn good in Thailand. She looks so pretty and cute. Which reminds me, please people, don't complain about PSH taking on cutesy roles. I bet some roles don't require the character to be cute, but PSH is just innately cute that she makes her roles even cuter.
And how can you not love her???

Just a little note on Shinhye's cuteness........

I totally agree that PSH is innately cute.....this is something that comes naturally to her and we love that part of her too. Infact, I totally enjoy watching her like that......she is adorable. But, having said that .....every person has more than one aspects to make them whole. Shinhye has her other maturer and serious sides too that we have had chance to see on different occasions......like the one trip after the volunteering in Africa where she was crying as she described the conditions there......

There are many other interviews and occasions where we see her non cutesy side.....I wish I had time to name them one by one. Shinhye has a natural ability to know what to say and when and also how to behave . Nobody can teach her to be better in that department. The question here is the type of roles chosen to be undertaken by her.

For any artist, it is death knoll to if they are categorized into just one compartment......and I think I understand what @Cawa Rain might be wishing for her as a long time admirer. Shinhye has mastered to perfection the bubbly, cute and light hearted roles. Her drama DWIAG , FBND and tree of heaven, the movies...Miracle of a Room 7 and Cyrano Agency have all gone to show how great she can be in other roles too and garnered huge admiration .

I too join all who wish her to see in a role totally different from the cute light hearted ones so that the audience who do not know her capabilities that well .........are forced in recognizing her as a top notch actress across the board

I am sorry if I make anyone unhappy but by now you all must be knowing that I am one of Shinhye's hard core admirers and only wish to see her growing as an artist by making bold decisions in going where she has never gone before. Irrespective of wether she fails or not......I will be totally behind her always because for me I admire her for who she is on the whole ......the person and the artist. :)

@Cawa Rain: I understand that you wish to see Shinhye in maturer role that she has done extremely well in some of her previous projects. Even I want to see that. But, where I disagree is for her to change any part of her that comes natural to her and is a loveable at the same time ...outside her profession. A good actress can mould herself according to the role she is playing. Shinhye is quite capable of doing that. I don't get why a personal characteristic should hinder her progress as an actress.

She definitely does not need to change herself. She is sexy, stylish, elegant young lady who can be cute when there is occasion to be. She will play a role when she considers the time right for her to do it and which at the same time she also finds challenging and satisfying.

Oh, Cawa Rain... I misunderstood you  So you're a fan of PSH the actress and not the person? Hmmm... this is the first time I read something like this coz most fans of PSH as an actress inevitably becomes a fan of the real PSH behind the scenes. But I guess she's still lucky to have you as a fan who wants her to improve.

I agree with @maris1. I want to see her too in a different role, but there's no need for her to change her whole personality just to meet the image that her other fans want. She can project herself into a more mature image if she wants, but what I love most about her is the one I see behind the scenes and not just the image her roles or an event requires her to portray. And just as I said earlier, genes is not something you can really change without exterior factors. That goes with upbringing too.

I've learned a lot in the past few days while lurking in different sites. There are different fans of PSH:

1. Fans of her drama characters
2. Fans of a certain PSH image
3. Fans of the PSH we know behind the scenes
4. Fans who are all three

I guess I'm in the fourth category. :D:)>-

ETA: Before sleeping.
Bx0YbCeCQAAqvPA.jpg:large
@Nilerose
I do hope she looks like that in Pinocchio!! So confidently beautiful!

My apologies first, but I just cannot sit and not say anything after reading some comments about Shin Hye, it breaks my heart and I'm sadden by this....I am cracking my brain on how to reply to Cawa Rain without offending, alienating her/anyone or being too defensive for ShinHye. For one,  I do not even know what trigger you to comment that she is taking a backward moves lately when you were just happy as last month of her transformation.... I'm guessing seeing her with her matured, bold "sexy" image she portrayed in several magazine pictorials is what you considered moving forward in her career (since she has not been in any drama yet after The Heirs and Pinocchio has not started nor her The Royal Tailor has been shown)because this is the first time we all see her showing some skin, albeit her January appearance in Hong Kong with Mui Mui dress is also considered a coming out for her too. But I'm still puzzled what made you think she moved backwards again in her career... maybe her new CF with KHN where she is acting cute... or whatever it is, I just want to ask you to please, I'm also saying this as a hardcore fan of PHS and as a family member here in this thread to please, let us not used demeaning, demoralizing words like fat, chubby which for me, being a mom, is just unacceptable. How can we say such words to the person we love, respect and admire,  especially we all know she is exercising hard, eating healthy and doing her best just to maintain that awesome weight she had now? Besides, these are the same insulting words that her antis using on her and the only difference is you are a hardcore fan of Park Shin Hye uttering the same words.

And how can we put a time-limit on her growth as an actress? Why is has to be now or never condition? My goodness... she is just 24 years old or 25 in their calendar year.... she has long years ahead in her career as an actress, let her enjoy playing light, easy roles.. It's not like if she will not act in a more matured roles this year or next year, her career will be over. If you followed her career since 2009, you will know how happy she was when she accepted that YAB role that became her career break-through because for the first time in her career after STH, she was given a role that really fits her age... She said in her past interviews that after STH, the roles she accepted where like wearing a shirt that is too big for her because those are roles that are beyond her age.

I agree on your POV that she need to grow as an actress, because, really, she is a versatile actress. Didn't she sent feelers to producers through her recent interviews that she wants to do action, melo -drama, that she is ready for matured roles now? So, let's just wait, believed and support her, and my POV, it may take awhile for her to go on that direction we want for her as a matured actress because we know how well-loved she is in those kinds of roles in Korea and any drastic changes on her part might back fire on her. For the time being, let's continue giving and spreading our unconditional love, support on her career and  just as Park Shin Hye, the person we all feel in love with.... Peace ....... :)>- :x :)>-

branwen said: Oh, Cawa Rain... I misunderstood you  So you're a fan of PSH the actress and not the person? Hmmm... this is the first time I read something like this coz most fans of PSH as an actress inevitably becomes a fan of the real PSH behind the scenes. But I guess she's still lucky to have you as a fan who wants her to improve.

First of all I appreciate her talent. Her personality is interesting to me too. But it - is not main in my relation to her .. Good people  a lot, talented - much less.) 
Self-improvement ... Is that bad?) 
I believe that it is necessary for everyone.) And professionally and personally.) This pledge is not only success, but also personal happiness and health.)