❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C_%EB%AA%A8%EB%8D%98%ED%95%98%EC%9A%B0%EC%8A%A4_%289%29.jpg?type=w1200

Dramas

TV Movies

mo7.jpg

Awards

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Guest xxReminisce

shes prettty

i loveed her in stairway

but .. she still has that young little girl look

Of course she has the young girl look. She IS young. She's only 15 years old.

• 1 month later...

what? 15? she's so young & cute~~ o_o <3

Yeah, and she acted as an 20+ in Heaven's Tree. OMG. So~ young and main role in a SBS-Drama :blink:

@ Vi: Das bisschen, dass sie älter ist als wir, und sie darf mit Lee Wan spielen >_<

Yeah, and she acted as an 20+ in Heaven's Tree. OMG. So~ young and main role in a SBS-Drama :blink:

@ Vi: Das bisschen, dass sie älter ist als wir, und sie darf mit Lee Wan spielen >_<

hm.. it's okay for me.. lol. i suck at acting so yeah.. :P

she looks a little younger than 20 in Heaven's Tree but all in all i think she fits her role.

• Like 1

Guest rainxbubble

she's my age. ^^

^ and yes. she is a bit young compared to the other cast members for heaven's tree. she looks like a little kid compared to the senpai. but her acting fits her character well, so i guess that's what's important.

Guest chocolavie

i was deeply impressed by the fact that she can speak japanese so fluently in "heaven's tree" and on top of that, she acts WELL :D

hm.. it's okay for me.. lol. i suck at acting so yeah.. :P

she looks a little younger than 20 in Heaven's Tree but all in all i think she fits her role.

I think she's 18 in Heaven's Tree.. Lee Wan's the one who's actin as 20 yr old now.. but later I think she'll be 20 since the series is only 10 eppys..

• Like 1

Guest The Moose

I think she's 18 in Heaven's Tree.. Lee Wan's the one who's actin as 20 yr old now.. but later I think she'll be 20 since the series is only 10 eppys..

Yup, she's now 20 living in Seoul.

9420060212_22529824.jpg

내스타일이야~!!! :)

OMG she looks so much older than her age...you can tell she's young but she has this old look about her, she looks very mature. She's the same age as my brother - wow...weird.

Does anyone think she looks like Mika Nakashima? The Japanese singer because I feel like she does.

Guest meabxwb

she is sooooo cute in stairway to heaven. i loved her in there. but whow. she is SOOOOOOO young. im older than her. ahahaa. gheeze. i wanna be spotted too. ahaha. so young with a bright future. err so jealous !! =).