❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest nistymaj

@giselle_tw....thank you so much for posting in this thread the updates in the SIDA & nate polls... I've observed how you and other SA's (as well as Minshineers) were so pressed in working hard to bring up their votes...personally i choose my battles and these are the few polls which I work hard for as I really want to see our angel walk the red carpet and go up on stage to get an award. I love to see her dressed up. But...it frustrates me many times because I cant even enter the poll sites that is why I respect the KSA decision and applaud it actually when they made an official stand so that NATE & SOOMPI will check into the validity of our complaints if not for now then for the future polls they are going to conduct. But PSH DC has given a go signal for individual SA's to decide for ourselves and for me.... I will still vote to the end.... it's my way of supporting our angel. Even if she doesnt win I still want her to have a high figure of votes... Fighting!

Guest jennbee

Hello! It's been awhile and I'm glad to see new friends here! :-h I intend to do this via pm, but it seems some are not aware of Soompi rules. I will do this via pm the next time if some still make the same violations. Or pm me if you need help. Please take time to read Soompi rules HERE and Soompi How to's HERE
But I want to point out these specific rules that I observed some of you keep on violating:
a. Do not quote pictures or long posts.  Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
*yellow highlight: Aside from quoting pictures, please avoid having posts that only include emoticons or just video or photos. The 20-character limit rule for example is posting something like 'She is so pretty' and nothing more. One-liners are acceptable but make sure it's more than 20 characters. Let's make every post worth of every member's time to read and of substance. :-bd
b. Do not post consecutively (one after another). Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post.  
soompi5.png

*Note: When posting pictures, you are allowed to put 50 pictures in one post. We're not here to just gain lots of 'Awesome' right? I don't mind if our number of pages don't boost that much as long as we are organized and intelligible with our posts. 
c. Use spoiler tagIf you're posting more than 2 or 3 photos, as a courtesy to fellow members please place the next images in a spoiler tag. Lots of images take time to scroll down and load the page especially for those using mobile. The opening and closing tags are "Spoiler" and "/Spoiler" (replace the quotes with [brackets])soompi23.png

What I've pointed above are Soompi rules but I also have my personal requests: - Please make sure that before you post something make sure to backtrack first to avoid posting the same things. - If you ship Shin Hye with somebody you may participate in their respective shippers' thread. As much as possible let's dedicate this thread solely to her.- Though I've read not much of it here, avoid hateful posts. Asterisks in place of letters won't do. I know polls or haters get us sometimes but let's not take it to the heart. Be positive and focus on supporting Shin Hye. Or send pm to members, we can talk or settle negative things privately. :-bd
I'm not mad or something. I just want to prevent our thread from getting noticed and warned or worse closed by moderators. Let's cooperate and follow the rules so we can keep this thread for us to communicate to Park Shin Hye fans all over world! ;)

Guest jennbee

Park Shin Hye updated her twitter.
Poor girl got stuck in a heavy traffic. Hope she won't be late if she happens to have a commitment today. Drive safely Shinhye-ah.. :)

@PSH_Translate@ssinz "I'm tied up in a traffic jam again.. Is it sure that removal of this overpass will ensure more speed.. hew..sigh ㅠㅠ"@ssinz: 또 갇혀버렸다.. 이 고가도로 없어지면 더 빨라지는거 확실합니까.. 휴 .. ㅠㅠ
Bt2r8mCCYAAprq1.jpg

Guest jennbee

New CF? PARK SHIN HYE for AGATHA PARISBt26Ht-CcAEvGAt.jpg:large
Bt26HylCQAAigKv.jpg:large
Bt26H5RCQAE9Xmc.jpg:large
Remember at her Japan FM. She's wearing Agatha hair clip. :)

BtHtKSsCAAADkJE.jpg:large
If she's the new muse, she's replacing Han Hye Jinimg_main_visual2.jpg
cr: MohamedSunbae; AgathaKorea

cr: PSH_Supporters

web_3697128955_2f4f9378.jpg

web_3697128955_5d84acec.jpgweb_3697128955_7164d445.jpg

credit pics as tagged

EDIT :

I guess Han Hye Jin is a muse for Spring and Summer Agatha Paris Collection and Shin Hye is a muse for Fall and Winter Agatha Paris Collection.....now I hope Shin Hye will have Shampoo and Hand phone CF

Thankyou @jennbee for such an wonderful and helpful post. :) I also have been debating to post d same issues for a while now. New members need time to adjust n learn things which is understandable, bt some members who r active for a while now are still making the same mistakes nonetheless, even though our thread veterans like @NileRose and @StaRix have already expressed their concerns regarding it.
I kindly request our fellow members to go thru our @jennbee's post and do the needful.
And yes, pls do remember this thread solely represents shin hye and shin hye only. Fun mentions is   no biggie. I mean it happens. But serious shipping should take place in the respective shipping thread. Because many ppl from different ships who love shin hye will visit here to show their support and nobody should feel uncomfortable to visit here. We are here as one. We are first and foremost PARK SHIN HYE'S FANS. WE ARE STARTLIGHT ANGLES. 
And please do credit d rightful owner of the post or photos or video or anything that you get from other places. Sometimes ctto is not enough too. For example: Like you can mention from where you got the pic by.. mentioning via psh_supporters or from so and so twitter or tumblr if u can. If the pic is already watermarked with the owners name, you can simple put credit as tagged etc...
We can always pm if we need help regarding anything. I am always ready to help. ;))
So lets help each other and support our Park shin hye together. >:D<

resrimith said: Thankyou @jennbee for such an wonderful and helpful post. :) I also have been debating to post d same issues for a while now. New members need time to adjust n learn things which is understandable, bt some members who r active for a while now are still making the same mistakes nonetheless, even though our thread veterans like @NileRose and @StaRix have already expressed their concerns regarding it.
I kindly request our fellow members to go thru our @jennbee's post and do the needful.
And yes, pls do remember this thread solely represents shin hye and shin hye only. Fun mentions is   no biggie. I mean it happens. But serious shipping should take place in the respective shipping thread. Because many ppl from different ships who love shin hye will visit here to show their support and nobody should feel uncomfortable to visit here. We are here as one. We are first and foremost PARK SHIN HYE'S FANS. WE ARE STARTLIGHT ANGLES. 
And please do credit d rightful owner of the post or photos or video or anything that you get from other places. Sometimes ctto is not enough too. For example: Like you can mention from where you got the pic by.. mentioning via psh_supporters or from so and so twitter or tumblr if u can. If the pic is already watermarked with the owners name, you can simple put credit as tagged etc...
We can always pm if we need help regarding anything. I am always ready to help. ;))
So lets help each other and support our Park shin hye together. >:D<

MáriaP said: "Siempre cosecharas lo que siembras. Si siembras amor cosecharas amor, pero si siembras odio cosecharas odio, si siembras envidia cosecharas envidia, si siembras malos deseos estos ten cuidado que se propagara como la mala yerba y eso mismo cosecharas malos deseos en tu vida como una enfermedad incurable." L-)

nistymaj said: @giselle_tw....thank you so much for posting in this thread the updates in the SIDA & nate polls... I've observed how you and other SA's (as well as Minshineers) were so pressed in working hard to bring up their votes...personally i choose my battles and these are the few polls which I work hard for as I really want to see our angel walk the red carpet and go up on stage to get an award. I love to see her dressed up. But...it frustrates me many times because I cant even enter the poll sites that is why I respect the KSA decision and applaud it actually when they made an official stand so that NATE & SOOMPI will check into the validity of our complaints if not for now then for the future polls they are going to conduct. But PSH DC has given a go signal for individual SA's to decide for ourselves and for me.... I will still vote to the end.... it's my way of supporting our angel. Even if she doesnt win I still want her to have a high figure of votes... Fighting!

Guest MáriaP

"We always reap what you sow. Reap if you sow love love, but if you sow you reap hatred hatred, envy reap if you sow envy, if you sow evil desires beware that these will spread like weeds and reap just that lust in your life as an incurable disease. " L-)

Guest jennbee

I can't download the Agatha vimeo video so I can't reupload, but I made gifs instead ;;)
Park Shin Hye for AGATHA PARIS 2014 F/W Collection
tumblr_n9kxoftEuz1tx4z32o1_400.gif
tumblr_n9kxoftEuz1tx4z32o2_400.gif
tumblr_n9kxoftEuz1tx4z32o3_400.gif

tumblr_n9kxoftEuz1tx4z32o4_400.gif 
tumblr_n9kxoftEuz1tx4z32o5_400.gif
tumblr_n9kxoftEuz1tx4z32o6_400.gif
tumblr_n9kxoftEuz1tx4z32o7_400.gif
tumblr_n9kxoftEuz1tx4z32o8_400.gif

tumblr_n9kxp1ryZ91tx4z32o1_400.gif
tumblr_n9kxp1ryZ91tx4z32o2_400.gif
tumblr_n9kxp1ryZ91tx4z32o3_400.gif
tumblr_n9kxp1ryZ91tx4z32o4_400.gif
tumblr_n9kxp1ryZ91tx4z32o5_400.gif
tumblr_n9kxp1ryZ91tx4z32o6_400.gif

@ApinyaY I totally agree with you her beauty is getting more and more noticable. She truly has grown into a beautiful and classy woman. Sigh... If only she would announce that she is doing some sort of drama huwaaa... My heart can be cured hehehee
Thank you to the seniors of this thread for your reminders to us. We shall try our best to follow the rules. 
We need to keep this thread open, it's the home for us who really truly love uri Park Shin Hye.
I love her new CF. She look like WOW!  :x :x
P/S: The husband thinks I have girl crush on her hehe Don't we all! She's such a doll.