❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest bunnybear

@seanr yup he is in gentleman's dignity with  yong hwa and kim woo bin too..
he is lee jonghyun.

before, i read somewhere there are fans wanted him and shin hye in we got married, thanks god it did not happen,
it will be so awkward to yongshins. ;))

shin hye sang his song-i will forget you in heartstring. :)

Guest bunnybear

MISSMOON said: celebrities mintioned shin hye as their ideal type:

1- jung yong hwa ( CNBlue leader ), he chose shin hye as his ideal type after filming YAB together.     evidence: check the video

2- yoo seung ho: YSH told her that she is his ideal type in radio show in 2011      evidences: 
http://yooseunghoworld.tumblr.com/post/7999243284/wow-and-on-july-24th-2011-yoo-seung-ho-reveals
http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/yoo-seung-ho-reveals-his-exact-ideal-type/

3-infinite dongwoo: he said " My ideal type is Park Shin Hye, I like her because of "Stair way to heaven", I've liked her since I was a student "     evidence:

4- jo dal hwan (2013)   evidence:

5- jang geun suk: although he didn't chose her as his ideal type, but he revealed his special relationship w/ her & how much his mother wants him to marry her. when he eliminate her, someone asked him u want to date lee min lee min jung, but u want to marry shin hye!! he smiled evidences:http://guenshinclub.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/geunshin-couple-are-married-coupleor-marry-to-be/

What do u guys think of hew new movie role? Isnt being a lonely queen kinda predictable although she never did saeguk? Im more nervous for her now than ever coz she has been so successful and received much love in 2013. So i hope she can continue this streak by choosing her role smartly. I want her to take up something different but that's just my 2 cents

What do u guys think of hew new movie role? Isnt being a lonely queen kinda predictable although she never did saeguk? Im more nervous for her now than ever coz she has been so successful and received much love in 2013. So i hope she can continue this streak by choosing her role smartly. I want her to take up something different but that's just my 2 cents

I also think the same. I like to see her in action or romantic comedy. I like her but I think her acting is not that yet great compare with other actresses her age. Like in Heirs, just my POV Kim Ji Won, Kim Woo Bin stand out for their acting and they start later than her. I think she needs to diverse her roles, take risks to improve. Not another sad pathetic character. But again whatever she picks. I wish her luck. She said she wants to work with more seniors actors. Maybe that's the reason and it to challenge herself against them. It'll be interesting to see how is she as an actress.

Didn't someone said Goo Soo drop this project?

I was hoping shin hye to take role in comedy-action movie/drama as well. But since this is her first saeguk role, I don't think its a bad choice either. I guess the queen character is attractive, that's why she accepted this role. She's still young and there will be other new opportunity for her to act in com-action drama. Shin hye is a great actress and I'm pretty sure she will nail it with the other talented casts. I'm looking forward for this movie.

China to Remake ′The Heirs′ and Start Filming in January

By korean in News posted Oct December 26th, 2013

The Chinese version of The Heirs is soon to come out.

According to Chinese press, a drama production company in China has finalized its decision to remake the SBS’s hit drama The Heirs and is in the process of putting together a drama production team.

The casting has not been finalized yet, and fans have been gathering their attention on who will take the lead roles in the Chinese version of The Heirs.

It has been reported that filming will start in January.
There have been several cases where Korean dramas were re-made in China, but it is an unusual occasion for a drama to be re-made within a month from the time it ended, surprising many in both Korea and China.

The decision to remake The Heirs is reported to be largely due to the drama’s popularity on streaming websites

Apart from the drama itself, the cast has also been receiving much attention in the country, earning popularity and fame.

Photo credit: SBS

class="content-title" Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Suk Set to Appear in New Historical Film kimpossible December 25, 2013 0 Comments Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Suk Set to Appear in New Historical Film

The HeirsPark Shin Hye and “Reply 1994Yoo Yeon Suk are set to appear in a new historical film set in the Joseon dynasty about a rivalry between two brilliant tailors, played by Han Seok Kyu and Go Soo. The literal translation of the film title is, “The Dressmaking/Tailor’s Office.“ 

Park Shin Hye’s agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment stated, “We decided to go with ‘The Tailor’s office’ because of its interesting theme of making clothes in the Joseon dynasty, as well as charming characters and interesting scenes. We also plan to show a more mature image of Park Shin Hye.”

Actor Yoo Yeon Suk who rose to fame through his character, Chilbong, in “Reply 1994” will be playing the King.“I am very excited to be working with seniors I respect and with a talented director. To play the role of a king is a heavy load on my shoulders, but I play to do everything I can to bring out this character’s charisma. Please look forward to it,” he said. 

Production for the film is scheduled to kick off on February of this upcoming year. 

Source (1) (2

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/25/park-shin-hye-and-yoo-yeon-suk-set-to-appear-in-new-historical-film/

"The Tailors" starring Han Seok-Kyu, Ko Soo, Yoo Yeon-seok and Park Sin-hye

Source | 2013/12/25 | 532 views | Permalink | 2 Comments

Repost This

photo385327.jpg

Han Seok-Kyu, Ko Soo, Park Sin-hye, Yoo Yeon-seok and Ma Dong-seok have been cast for the movie "The Tailors".

"The Tailors" is an emotional historical movie about the love, talent, jealousy and passion caused by a beautiful outfit made my tailors of the Royal Family in the Chosun times. In the role of Dol Seok, one who is strict on rules and regulations is Han Seok-Kyu and Ko Soo is genius Gong Jin ,who is born with talented hands and taste.

Yoo Yeon-seok and Park Sin-hye play the roles of the king and the queen who gets involved in a massive case due to Gong Jin's tailored clothes in a palace full of plots and schemes. Yoo Yeon-seok is at the peak of his life with cable TV show "Answer Me 1994" and Park Sin-hye is still in the craze of "The Heirs". They will be attempting at a change through this movie. Ma Dong-seok is Pan Soo, the one who brings Gong Jin to the palace first.

Director Lee Won-seok will be in charge of this movie. He promises to make a movie that will relate to those living in the modern world today.

The movie cranks in February next year.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read...

http://www.hancinema.net/the-tailors-starring-han-seok-kyu-ko-soo-yoo-yeon-seok-and-park-sin-hye-64223.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

[How to VOTE 2013 SBS DRAMA AWARDS-Most Popular] ① SBS official Website

Posted by 박신혜 서포터즈 supp ETC : 2013/12/26 00:59

Hi! Overseas Fans !!

2013 SBS Drama awards will be held on  Dec. 31st.

We ask Shinhye's fan to vote for Park Shin Hye(Most Popular).

It's possible to vote  once a person(1 ID) on SBS official website.

Voting period : 2013.12.10 ~ 12.31 PM 22:20 (KST)

① Please visit SBS official website!

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/sw11/template/swtpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V2000001110&vProgId=1000943&vMenuId=1020169

② Then you'll get the message saying that you need to log in.

261FFD4D52BB0CA80DDE68

③ If you have no SBS ID, please follow these step to member joining.

2774174D52BB0CA9199C93

④ Click the "Foreigner in overseas"

2565D24D52BB0CA91EFB3D

⑤ Agree with the terms.

237B045052BB18870F8459

⑥ Then you can move on to the next page. -> Fill up all the blanks

⑦ Click this link(SBS official website) again.

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/sw11/template/swtpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V2000001110&vProgId=1000943&vMenuId=1020169

⑧ Click the vote button for ShinHye. -> Then, it's done!  Thank you so much. 

2340E73C52BB1A240238F9

** notes ** 

It's possible to vote  once a person(1 ID) on SBS official website.

But, SOTY  App is possible to vote once a day.

We'll be posting how to vote through SOTY  App ASAP. 

SOTY App : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soty

cr;psh_supporters

class="subject"[sTARCAST] Park Shin Hye’s Life Graph “I hope to be someone who grows 1cm every year” naverenter | 2013.12.26 14:14
last updated | 2013.12.26 17:16 166

140404447_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

"It looks like that I am going forward step by step”

‘Ten years since the debut’. The years of experience of an actress who is spending the end of only the age of twenty four have already become two digits. In 2003 at the age of 13, she made herself memorable in the eyes of every citizen in Korea as a ‘Child actress of Choi Ji Woo’ in SBS drama ‘Stairway to heaven’ in 2003. In this year, she recorded hits in a row through the works ‘Miracle in Cell No.7’ and SBS drama ‘The Inheritors’ and being true to the name, she now have joined the row of representative actresses in their twenties.

The actual vibe felt from Park Shin Hye was not pretending to be a cold person but rather was about being healthy and honest. It would have been never been that easy for her to grow up in the field of broadcasting for ten years as it has many crisis and tough times after she had made a debut as a child actress. Despite that fact, Park Shin Hye is still naïve and bright like a little kid. What kind of shape would her life have? We have looked at her life graph in which she wrote with friendly fonts just like her looks, which is progressing while repeatedly goes up and down.  

140426480_7.jpg

# Year 2013, got the wings as an actress

140446229_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

"If I were to pick a time which I was on a rise, it would be this year. In tvN ‘Flower Boys Next Door’, I have shown new sides regarding my acting through the beauty of loneliness and the movie ‘Miracle in Cell No.7’ was a work that was literally like a gift. It was a small role but while playing the role of Ye Seung, who in the drama has connected the past and present, I also was able to learn a lot from the senior actors and actresses whom I was happy simply by being together with them. Last but not least, I received lots of love with the role of Eun Sang in SBS ‘The Inheritors’.

This year, Park Shin Hye held the results of efforts she have been making until now and fortune in her both hands. People around her were half-believing and half-doubting but she chose the drama ‘Flower Boys Next Door’ because she wanted to try a new character. Also, even though her role was not that big, she coolly decided to appear in the movie ‘Miracle in Cell No.7’ as she have known its producers for a long time and also the drama ‘The Inheritors’, which showed her characteristics as a melodrama queen. She has received positive comments showing various sides in all the works she appeared and thus, the results of her efforts and fortune are in both of her hands.

140504966_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

At the shooting site of SBS 'The Inheritors'

Of course, there was an obvious luck coming from works itself but the fact that her ‘acting skills’ that she have been developing and making solid for a long time supported the luck cannot be opposed. Also, the fact that her social and positive attitudes took part in Park Shin Hye growing to be an adult actress can even be proved from the comments of actors and actresses whom she worked together with and from the comments of staff members.

Is it for that reason? To a question that asks about ‘Her happiest moment’, she gives a deep and meaningful answer “None”. The reason is because “She wants to feel grateful and thankful for every moment so she does not want to pick one.”

# From a child actress to an adult actress, growth pain that was not that short  

140656608_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

Park Shin Hye lives with a positive mind but there was a time of slump that was not that short. The period of going from a child actress to an adult actress, she had to go through the time of experiencing severe ‘growing pain’ that was not different from anybody else.

"From the sophomore year of high school to a freshman year in college, it was the time that was hard for me psychologically. After ‘Stairway to Heaven’, sudden interest and anticipation was hard for me to bear as I was too young. I played the female main character role in the youngest miniseries and even filmed the movie. However, having to look like an adult at a young age and feeling burdened from either the success score or the viewer rate were what made me to have concerns. In 2008 when I was a freshman in college, I was taking a break. But, in contrast to myself, there were people who went to college same year as me but who were very active in the field of acting such as Kim Bum, Go ARA and Kim So Eun and looking at them made me feel a little bit anxious and nervous. Back then, I think I even had the thought ‘Ah, will there be someone who will look for me ever again?’ in my mind.

However, it looks like Park Shin Hye quietly made through the period of her slump as she made a firm resolution to make up her mind to try to concentrate on her daily lives and focus on her academics as a normal college student.

# The fun of acting that was discovered through SBS 'You Are Beautiful’   

140754779_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

Was it said that actors and actresses are evaluated simply based the works? The power that made her bear through a long slump was in the end from the work itself. SBS drama ‘You Are Beautiful’ that she met in 2009 became a new solution for her. 

"While working together with actors and actresses of my age, including (Jang) Keun Suk, I came to realize once again that acting is fun. It is also the work that became the reason why I received so much love overseas. If I felt burdened from the clothes that were too big for me before, now, it looks like I started to wear clothes that belong to people of my age in a comfortable way starting from ‘You Are Beautiful’.”

Back then, the role of Ko Mi Nyeo, who has a naïve facial expression and the army style speech, and follows Hwang Tae Gyung (Jang Keun Suk), the role was born again as a lovely vibe has been added with Park Shin Hye’s natural acting. The competitor work KBS2 ‘Iris’ was doing very well so the viewer rate stayed at 10%. However, this particular work became very popular in Japan and afterwards, it became a great starting point of Park Shin Hye’s acting life.  

140818764_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

Park Shin Hye when shooting MBC ‘Heartstring’

Of course, it does not mean that there were no big and small difficulties afterwards. During the middle of the shooting of MBC ‘Heartstrings’ in 2011, the producing director in charge was switched and also, she got into a car accident that partially destructed the car, causing the drama to be not on air for a week. Even though, she said that she does not want to simply call the difficult times ‘It was tough’.

"Um… I do not want to make a certain moment as being the most sad and frustrating. Of course, there were moments when things were hard for me. When shooting ‘Heartstrings’, the director was switched and I got into a car accident and there were moments that I was shocked and when it was hard for me to bear. But, if I look back at it, even among the sad and tough times, the happy moments surely did exist and I believe these experiences are becoming my precious foundation.”

# I was into techno dance in elementary school  

140853669_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

140913611_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

Park Shin Hye at the time when she was little

While listening to her stories, a girl dancer Park Shin Hye who had reggae hair in Lee Seung Hwan’s ‘I Ask You’ music video comes to mind. A child who keeps sighing because of the dance move that she finds it hard and not get used to it even when practicing again and again but in the end, she stands up and in the end, does it. Park Shin Hye when she was young was also like this. Her firm personality of usually not being discouraged and ends up doing what she wants to do is a natural characteristic.

Park Shin Hye is a sister of Park Shin Won, who have been active as a singer with a name of ‘Tree Bicycle’, and she has been showing talents in dancing and singing since she was little. Park Shin Hye was so into techno dance with her friends in elementary school and with a coincidental opportunity, she came to come in contact with the company Dream Factory in which a singer Lee Seung Hwan runs.  

140953046_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

Afterwards, she got a formal training in singing, dancing and acting and in 2003, she makes a debut through the music video of the song ‘Flower’ by Lee Seung Hwan. In 2003, she was casted to play the role of young Han Jung Seo in SBS ‘Stairway to Heaven’ and officially started to act. She got preparing to achieve the original goal of becoming a singer but her singing and dancing skills that she developed when she was little is becoming a helpful source in showing various sides as an actress.

And 10 years have passed. She got rid of her young looks and grew to be an actress in her twenties who is getting the attention and next year, she wishes to interact with more fans.

"This year was a year that was like a midsummer night’s dream for me. When it was the last shooting of ‘The Inheritors’, I cried a lot because I was so thankful and it would be good if I can end every year in that kind of way. The life graph will be repeatedly going up and down, but I hope to be someone who grow 1cm every year.”

Written by. Jang Seo Yoon (TenAsia)
Edited by. Kang So Eun, Choi Jin Sil (TenAsia)
Pictures provided by. SALT Entertainment 

http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=2102028&lfrom=twitter

:x :x :x

Guest myhepyending

@gisellle_tw goo soo will act in short film with moon chae woon that will end shooting around feb and out around march...so I think after that he straight shooting the film

Ahh. so finally they have decided to do the Taylor's Office. it's a film, not a drama, haha! (correcting myself now).  will have something to look forward to as she starts shooting for this movie.

I feel so humbled after reading Park Shin-hye's life graph. Just goes to show how well-grounded of a person she is, in all virtues. At this stage where we can say, her career is at its peak, she is still well aware that there may be more highs and lows, but still keeps an open mind and remains positive. More power to PSH! And keep on inspiring people of all ages. <3

This was truly amazing. Thanks for that. She is an inspiration to us all.

From your pink, I also found this one, which was earlier in the year.

http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=787383

[sTARCAST] Park Shin Hye’s Life Graph “I hope to be someone who grows 1cm every year”

naverenter | 2013.12.26 14:14

last updated

| 2013.12.26 17:16

140404447_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

"It looks like that I am going forward step by step”

‘Ten

years since the debut’. The years of experience of an actress who is

spending the end of only the age of twenty four have already become two

digits. In 2003 at the age of 13, she made herself memorable in the eyes

of every citizen in Korea as a ‘Child actress of Choi Ji Woo’ in SBS

drama ‘Stairway to heaven’ in 2003. In this year, she recorded hits in a

row through the works ‘Miracle in Cell No.7’ and SBS drama ‘The

Inheritors’ and being true to the name, she now have joined the row of

representative actresses in their twenties.

The

actual vibe felt from Park Shin Hye was not pretending to be a cold

person but rather was about being healthy and honest. It would have been

never been that easy for her to grow up in the field of broadcasting

for ten years as it has many crisis and tough times after she had made a

debut as a child actress. Despite that fact, Park Shin Hye is still

naïve and bright like a little kid. What kind of shape would her life

have? We have looked at her life graph in which she wrote with friendly

fonts just like her looks, which is progressing while repeatedly goes up

and down.  

140426480_7.jpg

# Year 2013, got the wings as an actress

140446229_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

"If

I were to pick a time which I was on a rise, it would be this year. In

tvN ‘Flower Boys Next Door’, I have shown new sides regarding my acting

through the beauty of loneliness and the movie ‘Miracle in Cell No.7’

was a work that was literally like a gift. It was a small role but while

playing the role of Ye Seung, who in the drama has connected the past

and present, I also was able to learn a lot from the senior actors and

actresses whom I was happy simply by being together with them. Last but

not least, I received lots of love with the role of Eun Sang in SBS ‘The

Inheritors’.

This

year, Park Shin Hye held the results of efforts she have been making

until now and fortune in her both hands. People around her were

half-believing and half-doubting but she chose the drama ‘Flower Boys

Next Door’ because she wanted to try a new character. Also, even though

her role was not that big, she coolly decided to appear in the movie

‘Miracle in Cell No.7’ as she have known its producers for a long time

and also the drama ‘The Inheritors’, which showed her characteristics as

a melodrama queen. She has received positive comments showing various

sides in all the works she appeared and thus, the results of her efforts

and fortune are in both of her hands.

140504966_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

At the shooting site of SBS 'The Inheritors'

Of

course, there was an obvious luck coming from works itself but the fact

that her ‘acting skills’ that she have been developing and making solid

for a long time supported the luck cannot be opposed. Also, the fact

that her social and positive attitudes took part in Park Shin Hye

growing to be an adult actress can even be proved from the comments of

actors and actresses whom she worked together with and from the comments

of staff members.

Is it for

that reason? To a question that asks about ‘Her happiest moment’, she

gives a deep and meaningful answer “None”. The reason is because “She

wants to feel grateful and thankful for every moment so she does not

want to pick one.”

# From a child actress to an adult actress, growth pain that was not that short  

140656608_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

Park

Shin Hye lives with a positive mind but there was a time of slump that

was not that short. The period of going from a child actress to an adult

actress, she had to go through the time of experiencing severe ‘growing

pain’ that was not different from anybody else.

"From the

sophomore year of high school to a freshman year in college, it was the

time that was hard for me psychologically. After ‘Stairway to Heaven’,

sudden interest and anticipation was hard for me to bear as I was too

young. I played the female main character role in the youngest

miniseries and even filmed the movie. However, having to look like an

adult at a young age and feeling burdened from either the success score

or the viewer rate were what made me to have concerns. In 2008 when I

was a freshman in college, I was taking a break. But, in contrast to

myself, there were people who went to college same year as me but who

were very active in the field of acting such as Kim Bum, Go ARA and Kim

So Eun and looking at them made me feel a little bit anxious and

nervous. Back then, I think I even had the thought ‘Ah, will there be

someone who will look for me ever again?’ in my mind.

However,

it looks like Park Shin Hye quietly made through the period of her slump

as she made a firm resolution to make up her mind to try to concentrate

on her daily lives and focus on her academics as a normal college

student.

# The fun of acting that was discovered through SBS 'You Are Beautiful’   

140754779_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

Was

it said that actors and actresses are evaluated simply based the works?

The power that made her bear through a long slump was in the end from

the work itself. SBS drama ‘You Are Beautiful’ that she met in 2009

became a new solution for her. 

"While

working together with actors and actresses of my age, including (Jang)

Keun Suk, I came to realize once again that acting is fun. It is also

the work that became the reason why I received so much love overseas. If

I felt burdened from the clothes that were too big for me before, now,

it looks like I started to wear clothes that belong to people of my age

in a comfortable way starting from ‘You Are Beautiful’.”

Back

then, the role of Ko Mi Nyeo, who has a naïve facial expression and the

army style speech, and follows Hwang Tae Gyung (Jang Keun Suk), the role

was born again as a lovely vibe has been added with Park Shin Hye’s

natural acting. The competitor work KBS2 ‘Iris’ was doing very well so

the viewer rate stayed at 10%. However, this particular work became very

popular in Japan and afterwards, it became a great starting point of

Park Shin Hye’s acting life.  

140818764_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

Park Shin Hye when shooting MBC ‘Heartstring’

Of

course, it does not mean that there were no big and small difficulties

afterwards. During the middle of the shooting of MBC ‘Heartstrings’ in

2011, the producing director in charge was switched and also, she got

into a car accident that partially destructed the car, causing the drama

to be not on air for a week. Even though, she said that she does not

want to simply call the difficult times ‘It was tough’.

"Um… I do

not want to make a certain moment as being the most sad and

frustrating. Of course, there were moments when things were hard for me.

When shooting ‘Heartstrings’, the director was switched and I got into a

car accident and there were moments that I was shocked and when it was

hard for me to bear. But, if I look back at it, even among the sad and

tough times, the happy moments surely did exist and I believe these

experiences are becoming my precious foundation.”

# I was into techno dance in elementary school  

140853669_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

140913611_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

Park Shin Hye at the time when she was little

While

listening to her stories, a girl dancer Park Shin Hye who had reggae

hair in Lee Seung Hwan’s ‘I Ask You’ music video comes to mind. A child

who keeps sighing because of the dance move that she finds it hard and

not get used to it even when practicing again and again but in the end,

she stands up and in the end, does it. Park Shin Hye when she was young

was also like this. Her firm personality of usually not being

discouraged and ends up doing what she wants to do is a natural

characteristic.

Park Shin

Hye is a sister of Park Shin Won, who have been active as a singer with

a name of ‘Tree Bicycle’, and she has been showing talents in dancing

and singing since she was little. Park Shin Hye was so into techno dance

with her friends in elementary school and with a coincidental

opportunity, she came to come in contact with the company Dream Factory

in which a singer Lee Seung Hwan runs.  

140953046_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

Afterwards,

she got a formal training in singing, dancing and acting and in 2003,

she makes a debut through the music video of the song ‘Flower’ by Lee

Seung Hwan. In 2003, she was casted to play the role of young Han Jung

Seo in SBS ‘Stairway to Heaven’ and officially started to act. She got

preparing to achieve the original goal of becoming a singer but her

singing and dancing skills that she developed when she was little is

becoming a helpful source in showing various sides as an actress.

And 10

years have passed. She got rid of her young looks and grew to be an

actress in her twenties who is getting the attention and next year, she

wishes to interact with more fans.

"This

year was a year that was like a midsummer night’s dream for me. When it

was the last shooting of ‘The Inheritors’, I cried a lot because I was

so thankful and it would be good if I can end every year in that kind of

way. The life graph will be repeatedly going up and down, but I hope to

be someone who grow 1cm every year.”

Written by. Jang Seo Yoon (TenAsia)

Edited by. Kang So Eun, Choi Jin Sil (TenAsia)

Pictures provided by. SALT Entertainment 

http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=2102028&lfrom=twitter

:x :x :x

:(( :((

Guest MISSMOON

@bunnybear I'm a bipolar shipper too  8-} 
I shipped shinhye w/ both JGS & JYH and I couldn't decide which one is better. each one of them has alot of evidences :-$ . then comes lee min ho, their relation is still under investigations  :-B waiting 4 the bts.
I'm dying to see shinhye w/ soo seoung ho in a drama :X . didn't u notice that after the kiss scene he steal a look to see her expressions even he was shy, then he smiled & go away >> ok delulu mode is on.
 for the list of guys who don't cross the friend zone, they asked her to rank JGS, LMH, JYH & YSH & someone I didn't remeber. she ranked YSH 5th so he could cross the friendship zone ;)) ;)) too bad he is younger than PSH & we know shin hye prefer older guys.

2012rm1118025.gif
Don't forget to mention her chemistry w/ lee seung gi 8->.  I hated him before to the limit that I couldn't watch his dramas. but after watching running man episodes w/ shin hye, I started seeing him in another way.  what a chemistry btw them !! sparks were flying :x (shipping syndrome 8-} )  . when they were mcs of okinawa he said she was too sexy in the dance, and during her tour, he sent the longest video telling her its difficult to call her "friend" since she is so feminine recently making him shy :\"> :\"> hope they will work together [-O< [-O<20121125rm66.gif
tumblr_mdtaw8LPr01rn4higo2_250.gif
tumblr_mdtaw8LPr01rn4higo3_250.gif
tumblr_mdtaw8LPr01rn4higo4_250.gif
tumblr_mdtaw8LPr01rn4higo5_250.gif
:x :x :\"> :x  cute cute cute cute :X :X

cr goes to the owners