❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Actress Park Shin-hye, decorated for the print and digital covers of the July issue of ‘Vogue Hong Kong’!

‘4 types of covers revealed’

'Vogue Hong Kong' July issue cover! ‘Luxurious elegance’
- Cover paper + digital cover! ‘The dignity of a global queen’

- Gorgeously embroidered ‘Vogue Hong Kong’ July issue pictorial!

[Photo: VOGUE Hong Kong]

The pre-parte style is a classic style in the understanding of most people. However, it is worth noting that this style is more about big city style fashion.

Everyone’s favorite talented actress, singer Shin Hye Park, has played many roles in her career, but what many may not know is that she also perfectly showcases the big-city fashionista in her in the brand’s new Mojo.S.Phine collection. This is a great collaboration between the actress and the fashion brand, which regularly pleases fashionistas of the big city.

Shin Hye Park has excellent taste and sense of style, which allows it to flawlessly combine elements of classic style with modern trends. Her images always evoke interest and admiration among fashion fans, and her choice of clothing becomes a role model. The Mojo.s.phine brand’s collection, created specifically for Shin Hye Park, features exquisite designs and high-quality materials, making her one of the most stylish and influential stars of our time.

For many years, Shin Hye Park has been an icon of style and beauty, not only successfully working in the film and music industries, but also actively participating in fashion projects and collaborations with leading brands. Her ability to successfully select outfits for any occasion and event allows her to remain at the peak of fashion trends and inspire millions of women around the world.

Hero: @ssinz7
About: @mojo.s.phine
Editor: @suremagazine
With: @surekorea

• star
  • Park Shin Hye, I would believe you even if you were a college student.. She's so fresh
  • 2024.07.05 17:48

Park Shin-hye's current status has been revealed. 

Actress Park Shin-hye recently said, "A cool coffee on a hot summer day," and "The best. Thank you."  

The photo that was released this time shows Park Shin-hye happily in front of a coffee truck set up on set.  

Above all, Park Shin-hye caught the attention of viewers with her refreshing visuals that make you believe she's a college student.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye returned to the small screen this year with the JTBC drama "Doctor Slump." She has also chosen the new SBS drama "Judge from Hell" as her next work. "Judge from Hell" is a romantic fantasy about good and evil coexisting as Kang Bit-na, a "devil from hell" who enters the body of a judge, meets detective Han Da-on, who is more humane than anyone else in a reality that is more hellish than hell, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. 

cr> https://v.daum.net/v/202407100840

Park Shin-Hye’s Fashion As Nam Ha-Neul In The K-Drama ‘Doctor Slump’ Episodes 5-8

Look #5

The star looks effortlessly cool in a cream short-sleeved shirt by Your Name Here. She paired this piece with an ivory long-sleeved button-down shirt and relaxed-fit jeans. 

Doctor Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episode 6-3

Doctor-Slump-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-Shin-Hy
Yunemi Short Sleeve Tshirt

$75

BUY FROM HERE
PINS

1. Yunemi Short Sleeve Tshirt

inkistyle.com/?p=90557

“I never knew the real definition of love, but I thought it could be something similar to prayer. I always pray that you will be happy and successful. Last night, I desperately prayed for you to wake up. I love you so much, haneul”

You can vote here! https://kboard.jp/vote/