❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Ten Asia

Choi Soo-jong's rarely seen 'Goryeo Khitan War' was pushed out by Park Shin-hye's 'Doctor Slump'

Entered 2024.02.28. 8:50 p.m.
 Original text of article

[Ten Asia = Reporter Go Yoon-sang]

The popular drama 'Doctor Slump' starring Park Shin-hye ranked first in the Netflix Drama Trend Index. Before the highlight of her Battle of Gwiju, Choi Soo-jong's Goryeo Khitan War also showed signs of victory. In the Goryeo Khitan War, voices of dissatisfaction with Choi Soo-jong's lack of importance are emerging, mainly from fans.

On the 28th, for the 4th week of February, Rankify announced the Netflix Drama Trend Index.

Doctor Slump ranked first in the Netflix Drama Trend Index rankings for the third week of February. The Rankify Netflix Drama Trend Index is the result of an analysis that indexed keyword search volume and Google Trend score in the 3rd week of February.

0000651281_001_20240228205001377.jpg?type=w430

Dr. Slump took first place with a trend index of 95,434 points, down 15,668 points from the previous week.

The Goryeo Khitan War ranked second with 82,249 points, up 17,881 points from the previous week.

The Sejak Charmed Ones ranked third with 73,246 points, down 37,683 points from the previous week.

My Happy End ranked 4th with 38,402 points, up 790 points from the previous week.

The dollar ranked 5th at 37,867 points, up 1,007 points from the previous week.

One Piece ranked 6th with 6,528 points, down 127 points from the previous week.

Seonsan ranked 7th with 6,430 points, down 3,391 points from the previous week.

The Glory ranked 8th with 6,113 points, down 92 points from the previous week.

MyDemon ranked 9th with 5,985 points, up 946 points from the previous week.

Mr. Sunshine ranked 10th with 5,771 points, up 2,601 points from the previous week.

11th Wise Doctor's Life, 12th Welcome to 3 Dali, 13th Man and Woman, 14th Gyeongseong Creature, 15th Youngest Son of a Chaebol Family, 16th We Were That Year, 17th Even Morning Comes to the Psychiatric Ward, 18th Itaewon Class, 19 Above Beauty Inside, 20th place was My Liberation Diary.

0000651281_002_20240228205001407.jpg?type=w430

As a result of the gender preference analysis, 1st place Dr. Slump was preferred by 23% of men and 77% of women, 2nd place, Goryeo Khitan War, was preferred by 56% of men and 44% of women, and 3rd place, Sejak The Bewitched was preferred by 28% of men and 72% of women. .

Spoiler

0000651281_003_20240228205001443.jpg?type=w430

In terms of preference by age, Dr. Slump was found to be 10% of teenagers, 18% of those in their 20s, 22% of those in their 30s, 29% of those in their 40s, and 21% of those in their 50s.

Spoiler

0000651281_004_20240228205001475.jpg?type=w430

As a result of investigating the big data of Dr. Slump, ranked #1 in the trend index, several episodes of Dr. Slump, Dr. Slump filming locations, Dr. Slump character relationship chart, Dr. Slump OST, and the original Dr. Slump appeared as related search terms that received attention, while the Goryeo Khitan War ranked second. Goryeo Khitan War few episodes, Goryeo Khitan War canceled, Goryeo Khitan War characters, Goryeo Khitan War viewership ratings, Goryeo Khitan War Netflix, 3rd place Sejak The Bewitched are Sejak The Bewitched Era, The Bewitched Episode 1, Sejak Appeared as a writer for The Bewitched.

OSEN

Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik's 'Doctor Slump' breaks its own record with 9.8% → ranks in Netflix's global TOP 10

Entered 2024.02.29. 9:58 AM
 Original text of article

0005026824_001_20240229095805401.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN=Reporter Kang Seo-jeong]

‘Doctor Slump’ Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik’s healing romantic comedy worked well.

On the 28th, JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyun-jong, written by Baek Sun-woo) released behind-the-scenes cuts of Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik, who are captivating viewers with their beyond-perfect acting and chemistry. The story of two people who undergo cardiopulmonary resuscitation in life and love is receiving a positive response in each episode, providing pleasant laughter, excitement, warm emotion, and comfort.

Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) broke up after facing an unfortunate reality, but soon opened the curtain on their second romance with a kiss that confirmed each other's sincerity. Above all, those who had taken off their gowns due to slump and burnout were touched by their comeback as doctors.

This received a warm response. The viewership rating for the 10th episode, which aired on the 18th, exceeded its highest rating of 9.8% (based on Nielsen Korea, paid households in the metropolitan area), ranking first among all comprehensive and cable programs. In addition, in the Netflix Global TOP 10 TV (non-English) category, it ranked 6th with 2 million views (cumulative viewing time divided by title running time) and 16.5 million viewing hours, settling in the top 10 for 5 consecutive weeks. (Netflix, as of February 19th - February 25th)

At the center of such enthusiastic reviews are Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik, who without fail showed the potential of 'Trustworthy Treasure'. The passionate performances of the 'Woonul Couple' Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo, who played themselves, brought a different level of empathy and immersion, making viewers laugh, cry, and get excited together. Meanwhile, the released photo shows the behind-the-scenes footage of the 'doctors' who returned to the hospital, Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo's operating room.

First, Park Shin-hye brightens the atmosphere of her filming set by striking an indifferent and lovely V pose towards the camera. Park Shin-hye, who announced her splendid return as 'Rococo Queen', not only showed off her acting that was optimized for her romantic comedy, but also showed off her true value by delicately portraying the character of Nam Ha-neul, who has a wide range of emotions, from the beginning of the play. In the following photo, Park Hyung-sik was also captured preparing for the surgery scene. Her serious and nervous expression attracts attention, as if synchronized with Yeo Yeon-woo, who stands on the operating table again after a medical accident that left a nightmare-like trauma. You can feel his affection and enthusiasm for the work in his hard work mode, where he listens to expert advice right up until just before filming, without letting go of the script for just a few seconds or cuts.

The production team of ‘Doctor Slump’ said, “Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik are excellent at unfolding the narrative and emotions of each character with captivating acting. “The romance of the ‘Woonul Couple’, who comfort and change each other, is being completed with a special healing chemistry,” he said. “Please don’t miss out on the development of the second half, where more interesting stories await as each episode passes.” /kangsj@osen.co.kr

[Photo] Provided by SLL·Hijieum Studio

n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0005026824

Doctor Slump Episode 10 Park Shin-hye Nam Ha-neul

Short Blazer Clothing

Fashion Brand Information - EENK WEM Double Breasted Short Blazer - Navy Multi: Classic yet trendy short blazer

ImageImage

'Doctor Slump' Park Shin-hye, scathing mother Jang Hye-jin, who lied, "Am I embarrassed?"

Article entered 2024.02.24 23:20

1708784317737778.jpg

(Xports News Reporter Lee Lee-jin)

‘Doctor Slump’ Park Shin-hye spoke harshly to Jang Hye-jin.

In the 9th episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump', which aired on the 24th, Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) was depicted getting angry at Gong Wol-seon (played by Jang Hye-jin).

On this day, Gong Wol-seon made an excuse to Nam Ha-neul and sent her to a meeting with her son, the director of the hospital. Afterwards, she said, "Mom, is she embarrassed of me? She can't show off anywhere, so she's embarrassed because I'm like this."

Gong Wol-seon was taken aback, saying, “Why are you saying that?” and Nam Ha-neul was upset, saying, “Otherwise, why are you so upset because you can’t get me to work?” Gong Wol-seon confided, “I heard it’s such a good spot, so I’m doing it for you,” and Nam Hane-ul said, “What’s in it for me?” she asked.

1708784341450217.jpg

Gong Wol-seon confessed, “It’s just that you are living well,” and Nam Ha-neul said, “Do you really have to live well? Can’t you just live like this? That person said that. I know that after years of trying to teach, he ended up drinking water and resting at home. “Wouldn’t it be better to be the hospital director’s daughter-in-law than a professor?” he said.

Nam Ha-neul said, "But I didn't mind what that person said. I've heard that kind of ridicule a lot since I left the hospital. My aunts' stares. People's sarcasm. That kind of thing was okay. But my mom also agreed with that. So, me. He expressed his sorrow, saying, "They put me in that position. Because I felt like I was living a worthless life. That made me more miserable. Do you know?"

Photo = JTBC broadcast screen

2024022801002007700274564_20240229124005632.jpg?type=w430

The performances of the actresses are also impressive. Park Min-young, who received a lot of attention with tvN's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Marry My Husband', ranked 4th with 6.45%. Park Shin-hye, who announced her return to the small screen after three years with 'Doctor Slump', received 3.60% of the votes, putting her in 5th place. Kim Tae-ri, who enjoyed the grand prize at last year's SBS Drama Awards, also settled in 6th place.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0004115568

Meanwhile, 'Blue Dragon Ranking' is jointly conducted by Sports Chosun and Celeb Champ, the organizers of the Blue Dragon Film Awards and Blue Dragon Series Awards, and selects hot figures and works that lead trends through monthly winners and semi-annual winners. Trophies are given to semi-annual winners (Best Actor, Best Drama, Best Singer) selected every six months. Candidates (works) for each category are selected by Sports Chosun reporters for Actor of the Month and Drama of the Month, and Singer of the Month is selected based on popular celebrities from Celeb Champ. The first place winner is decided by 100% netizen voting.

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On February 27, 2024 Data)

Netflix-Top-10-Feb-27-01.png

1. "A Killer Paradox"

2. "Doctor Slump"

3. "Risqué Business: The Netherlands and Germany"

4. "Avatar: The Last Airbender"

5. "Captivating The King"

6. "Jun HyunMoo's Plan"

7. "Eye Love You"

8. "Korea-Khitan War"

9. "Jjajangmyeon Rhapsody"

10. "Ghost Doctor"

Watch out for Dr. Park Hyung Sik's natural-born talent on full display and chemistry with Kwanghee! they talk about Doctor Slump and their time during ZE:A  

https://youtu.be/31voZl71Nnw?si=sBdQXYTvfcWwClGZ

KH: Even though it's winter, they say it reminds of spring.
There was something sweet about it. (Doctor Slump)

HS: that's right

KH: The chemistry is so good too, with Park Shin-hye.

HS: smile shy ☺️

v.daum.net/v/20240229124101291

naver.me/xGmh0D3y

ORIGINAL CONTENT

Posted by ean1994   2 hours ago

Enjoying Park Shin Hye in 'Doctor Slump'? If so, check out these 7 Park Shin Hye K-Dramas!

AKP STAFF

1703960328-1.png

Park Shin Hye has made a much-anticipated return to the K-drama world with her latest project, Doctor Slump, which is already making waves in the ratings. After a brief hiatus following her marriage, this return marks a significant moment for both the actress and her fans. Having embarked on her acting journey as a child, Park Shin Hye has evolved into one of the most celebrated and recognized figures in the drama industry. Over the years, she has been part of a variety of projects that have left a lasting impression on audiences. Here are seven standout dramas featuring Park Shin Hye that are a must-watch.

. "The Heirs": Set in a high school reserved for the ultra-wealthy, Cha Eun Sang, from a modest background, becomes the center of attention and gossip, particularly when rumors surface about the school's most popular boy harboring a crush on her.

2. "You're Beautiful": In a comedic twist of fate, aspiring nun Ko Mi Nyeo impersonates her twin brother in an idol group, leading to unexpected romantic entanglements with the band members.

3. "Stairway to Heaven": Park Shin Hye's portrayal of the younger Han Jeong Seo in this tragic love story catapulted her to fame, making it one of the most memorable dramas to date.

4. "Flower Boy Next Door": This drama explores the life of introvert Dok Mi, who is forced out of her shell when caught spying on her attractive neighbor, leading to unexpected developments.

5. "Doctors": The story of Yoo Hye Jung, a rebellious teenager, who is inspired by a compassionate teacher to change her life's path and aspire to become a neurosurgeon.

6. "Pinocchio": This drama delves into the complexities of relationships and secrets, focusing on the turbulent connection between Choi In Ha and Choi Dal Pyung.

7. "Goong S": As a modern take on the "Cinderella" story, this drama presents a unique twist with a male lead discovering a world of riches and challenges.

'Doctor Slump' is displaying her excellent on-screen chemistry with Park Hyung Sik. Are you enjoying 'Doctor Slump'?

Sports Chosun

[Blue Dragon Ranking] Park Hyung-sik ♥ Park Shin-hye's 'Doctor Slump' ranked first in the drama category in February of 'Blue Dragon Ranking'

Entered 2024.02.29. 12:41 PM
 Original text of article

2024022801001984700270522_20240229124102878.jpg?type=w430
Photo provided by JTBC
2024022801001984700270521_20240229124102890.jpg?type=w430

Photo provided by JTBC

[Sports Chosun Reporter Cho Min-jung]

JTBC's 'Doctor Slump' took first place in the drama of the month category in the 'Blue Dragon Rankings' that started on February 6th. It recorded an overwhelming approval rating, accounting for 85.58% of the total votes.

2024022801001984700270523_20240229124102896.jpg?type=w430

Photo provided by JTBC

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation stories of doctors who fall into the biggest slump of their lives. Actors Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik, who visited the home theater for the first time in a long time after giving birth, are receiving love for their sweet mode. Recently, the viewership rating soared to 8.2%, creating a stir.

Meanwhile, 'Blue Dragon Ranking' is jointly conducted by Sports Chosun and Celeb Champ, the organizers of the Blue Dragon Film Awards and Blue Dragon Series Awards, and selects hot figures and works that lead trends through monthly winners and semi-annual winners.

You can participate in three categories every month: Actor of the Month, Drama of the Month, and Singer of the Month.

Next, the Best Actor, Best Drama, and Best Singer will be selected every six months, and the winners will be given trophies.

Candidates (works) for each category are selected by Sports Chosun reporters for Actor of the Month and Drama of the Month, and Singer of the Month is selected based on popular celebrities from Celeb Champ. The first place winner is decided by 100% netizen voting.

◆'Blue Dragon Ranking' February drama leaderboard

=Ranking=Candidate=Ratio=

=1=Doctor Slump=85.58%=

=2=Marry My Husband=10.67%=

=3=Flowers that Bloom at Night=1.76%=

=4=Killers' Shopping Mall=0.82%=

= 5=LTNS=0.47%=

=6=Goryeo Khitan War=0.23%=

=6=Sejak=0.23%=

=8=Awesome Fixer=0.12%=

=8

=Chaebol 0%=

@sportschosun.com

Park Shin-hye ♥ Park Hyeong-sik, start a thrilling secret relationship... They hug each other on the emergency stairs (Doctor Slump)

HasujeongEntered 2024. 3. 1. 09:39

20240301093918355nezy.jpg

[OSEN=Reporter Ha Soo-jeong]

'Doctor Slump' Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik start dating within the company.

'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyeon-jong, written by Baek Seon-woo, produced by SLL and Hijium Studio) captured the sweet and bloody secret love affair between Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) on the 1st, ahead of the 11th episode's broadcast. . The lives and love of the two people who returned to the hospital raise questions about whether they will be able to overcome the slump.

In the last broadcast, the second romance of 'Woonul Couple' began. Yeo Jeong-woo has not yet escaped the trauma of the medical accident, and it bothered him to see it to Nam Ha-neul. In response, he swung his fist at Min Kyung-min (played by Oh Dong-min), who had betrayed and hurt him while spitting out harsh words to Nam Ha-neul. And Yeo Jeong-woo visited Nam Ha-neul and confessed his feelings of missing him after the breakup and his complicated emotions after the surgery. 

He also said, “If I need a reason to overcome my trauma, there is no greater reason than you,” and said, “I have the courage to stand in the operating room again.” At the end of the broadcast, a kiss that reaffirmed each other's feelings raised the viewers' heart rate infinitely.

Meanwhile, Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo go to work for the first time. The sight of him putting on a gown again for Yeo Jeong-woo, who quit the hospital due to depression and burnout, attracts attention. 

In particular, the story of two people working together at Bin Dae-young's (played by Yoon Park) hospital is revealed, adding to the interest. Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo are secretly flirting on the hospital emergency stairs, avoiding people's eyes. The 'sweet' moment of the two people standing face to face with eyes dripping with honey naturally makes you smile.

However, even the ‘Woonul Couple’ cannot avoid the cruel history of office love affairs. In another photo released, Yeo Yeong-woo is surrounded by female employees in a perfect suit from head to toe. This place, which is reminiscent of Yeo Yeong-woo's fan meeting, is the location for taking profile photos that will be featured on the hospital's website. Yeo Yeong-woo's embarrassed reaction to the selfless touch of a public relations employee who approached him using makeup as an excuse, and Nam Ha-neul's cold expression as he watched all this from afar, create an imminent, bloody atmosphere.

Episode 11, which will be aired on the 2nd (Saturday), depicts the second romance of the 'Woonul Couple', who became stronger after reuniting after breaking up. Another new story is expected to unfold in these ordinary, small, but rather happy days where trivial things sparkle like stars. 

The production team of ‘Doctor Slump’ said, “Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo enter into a full-fledged real-life relationship, providing a different level of sympathy and excitement than before. “Please watch together to see what changes will come to the two people who resented reality and blamed themselves for their ‘ruined lives.’”

Meanwhile, episode 11 of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' will be aired at 10:30 pm on the 2nd.

[Photo] SLL·Hijieum Studio

Copyright© OSEN. 

n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0005027478

https://naver.me/xBsFupin