❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest janeb10

Like I said on my post: there is nothing official. It is just rumor among the fans and i posted it because I think it will be fun to see how the relationships among the characters will play out. So nobody should take it seriously. IF anything is OFFICIAL, it should come out of SBS or Kim Eun Sook not the fans :) 
I don't like how the map is either. It's too complicated. The main male lead has too many lovelines which can be confusing and not realistic. Rumor has it that Shin Hye is not the only female leads and it's not like Gossip girls anymore, but again it's just RUMOR so nothing is going to be official until SBS starts releasing official news about the drama which is FOREVER to me lol :-w I just hope that her character will be important and involved in the main plot of the drama. I don't like drama with too many male and female leads -> too much for me to handle! I don't want this project to be wasted for her. Ugh the anticipation is too much to bear for me lolBottom line is: I DON'T LIKE THIS COMPLICATED MAP LOL =)) nor this idea of the characters' relationships :P
I saw the pictures of Shin Hye with her friends on twitter too but I hesitated posting on here because it seems like her K-fans didn't like those to be posted to public. One K-fan actually confronted the person who posted this on twitter. It seems like these pics were posted on weibo before they were posted on twitter but sometimes there are things that are not meant to be shared. I think it's true that we need to respect her privacy too. We don't mean to do any harm but as her fans we should respect her privacy too. I'm just sharing this and not pointing to anyone or to offend anyone :) I know we are all mature fans here. 
Talking about friendship: got this on twitterPSH Int'nl Fanclub ™ ‏@PSH_IFC4h

Shin Hye did not take part in the filming of XTM Adrenaline Outdoor Challenge with Song Joong Ki...

Have no opinion on this though. Just put it out there :)

So anyway KEEP CALM AND LOVE SHINHYE :x

tumblr_moh4cz21DM1s6zmcoo1_500.png

Guest janeb10

There's an event on the 26th for Kolon Sport. Our angel may attend??? :/From PSH's weibo:
Seoul Fashion Show Countdown # # KOLON SPORT 6 26 Mar China time 6:00 pm will be held in Seoul Fashion show of new conference, there will be a lot of Korean stars, well-known designers, Kolon executives ... visit the site witness the new release. 
BNkqQ9vCAAAj7Ry.jpg\
Cr: as labeledWill she be leaving for Thailand on the 26th?? I wish to see her at this event along with other stars :X

class="headline" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Best celebrity looks at Chinese Film Festivalbnt newsbnt news – 8 hours ago

[by Yoon Hee na / translated by Chloe Yun] On June 16 the curtains of ‘2013 Chinese Film Festival’ was fabulously opened. 
With a purpose of supporting cultural exchange between Korea and China, it was the 4th time this year for ‘Chinese Film Festival’ to be held and to introduced the latest Chinese films to Korea. This year, total of 11 Chinese films were shown, and upcoming movie ‘Legend of Yip Man’ especially got much attention, as a collaboration of director Wong Karwai and Song Hye Kyo. 
A lot of top celebrities—including director Wong Karwai, Leung Chiu Wai, Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye kyo, An Sung Ki, Jang dong gun, Park Shin hye and more—attended the opening ceremony to celebrate the film festival. Especially female celebrities’ stylish looks got the most attention of the public. Their glamorous beauty added more fun to the film festival. 
■ Chinese Actress Zhang Ziyi’s glamorous and trendy style

Zhang Ziyi was chosen as an honorary ambassador of ‘2013 Chinese Film Festival,’ and her elegant, feminine look got a lot of spotlights. 
China’s representative actress Zhang Ziyi showed trendy, sophisticated attitude until the last minute of the film festival, showing what the world’s actress would look like. Her printed one-piece especially caught the eyes of fashion people. Moreover, Zhang Ziyi accentuated her charm with an asymmetry shirk uniquely designed sleeves
■ Song Hye kyo\' lovely bob hairstyle and white look 

After drama ‘That Winter, the Wind blew’ went off the air, Song hye kyo showed her beautiful face in the public as attending the film festival with Leung Chiu Wai and Zhang Ziyi.Her new hairstyle got much attention as she introduced her new Chinese movie ‘Legend of Yip Man.’ Song’s cute bob haircut add more romantic mood to her overall white look. 
Song Hye kyo chose a simple white dress with bead embroideries on the neckline and sleeves. To create a feminine, romantic white look like Song Hye kyo’s, it is important to choose the right dress. Stylenanda’s simple white one-piece creates trendy, feminine style. 
■ Park Shin hye\'s beautiful face and romantic look 

At the film festival, actress Park Shin hye emphasized her beautiful face in a lovely feminine look. Her slim and curvy figure was accentuated in a slim-fit navy one-piece. She matched her one-piece with a nude-tone high heels to make her legs look leaner and longer. Park completed her romantic look with her fine long wavy hair. 
Stylenanda staff said, “To create Song Hye kyo or Park Shin hye’s red carpet style, it is important to choose the right dress with the same silhouette and material. Especially, Park Shin hye’s race one-piece can also create a sexy see-through look.” (photo by Stylenanda, bntnews DB)

For more: bntnews.co.uk contact: news@bntnews.co.uk cr. to megbc8 @ SHK thread..

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks a lot for so many awesome updates :*

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "Park Shin-hye Donates Talent for the Visually and Hearing-impaired
Posted on 2013/06/25 by Lee Eun Ah in FILM 

Park Shin-hye Donates Talent for the Visually and Hearing-impaired

ctress Park Shin-hye records the narration for short film “One Perfect Day.” [Mog Interactive]

Actress Park Shin-hye has donated her talent by providing narration for her new short film for the visually and hearing-impaired.

The film’s promoter, Mod Interactive, said through a press release on Monday that the actress donated her talent to create the ‘barrier free film’ version of her new short film “One Perfect Day,” directed by Kim Ji-woon and starring actor Yoon Kye-sang.

The new version has audio features and subtitles that narrates and describes every action in the film to aid the visually and hearing-impaired, the promoter added.

The Korean Barrier Free Film Committee, found in October 2011, has been producing films of various genres in barrier free film versions.

The new version of the film, which was originally released online on April 30, will be released next month.

Meanwhile, Park will visit Thailand with a fan event named “2013 Park Shin-hye Asia Tour KISS OF ANGEL,” which will be her first fan meeting in the country, on June 29.

Park will be coming back to the small screen through a new SBS drama tentatively titled “The Heirs” with Korean actor Lee Min-ho around October.

Park Shin-hye Donates Talent for the Visually and Hearing-impaired

From left, actress Park Shin-hye and actor Yoon Kye-sang on the official poster of “One Perfect Day.” [Mog Interactive]

Reporter. Lee Eun Ah domino@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of Mog Interactive

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/61427

Guest massakkali

Looks like our Princess is going to get busy again x] Let's hope that she does her best in all of her projects! *fingers crossed*tumblr_m96ck3LiNM1qismj4o1_400.gif

1013697_532934836744333_377900456_n.jpg[MAG] Mina Magazine July Issue - Interview with Park Shin Hye~ 
(Rough Trans) 
**Q&A with Park Shin Hye**

Qns: What is the most memorable moment from young till now?

PSH: My high school life was the best memorable time. There’s a protection umbrella during adolescence, could especially feel a lot of care and concern from many people, could also restrict some strange requirements. Of course I could not do bad deeds under this protection umbrella, but I could enjoy more freedom, not being bound by time. Now, I have grown up as an adult, there’s a need to be accountable for own actions, will have even more responsibility.

Qns: Will be moved by what kind of male mannerism?

PSH: Kind and considerate man, one who is very good at taking care of the people around him makes me feel very touched. My own personality is like a boy, hence, been leading a life with an attitude of protecting others. But recently I’ve reached a certain age, yearning to be protected, be taken care of. 

Qns: What’s your secret for maintaining your complexion?

PSH: I didn’t specifically manage my skin. Just place importance on the element washing & cleansing of face.

Qns: Do you have any obsessive-compulsive disorder?

PSH: I will bite my fingernails when I feel uneasy, but I’ve changed a lot lately. Look at my fingernails now, it’s not that short anymore, thus, recently been improving..Hahaa..

Qns: What kind of clothes do you usually wear privately?

PSH: Mainly causal clothing. As the weather now is getting hotter, will choose to wear bright-colored T-shirt & jeans, always feel that bright colors will brighten up my mood 

Qns: Do you collect any fashion item?

PSH: Recently I really love collecting caps. (Park Shin Hye pointed to the caps of the Korean staff that are by the side, happily saying: “It’s just like that type, it’s a gift from me”)

Qns: Recommendation to friends who are traveling to Korea

PSH: Sinsa-dong and Samcheongdong are the places I frequent. I’ve also been to Gyeongbokgung Palace when I was young. I feel that it is very beautiful there, thus recommending it to everyone. 

Source: 『杂志』七月的《米娜》
Source cr. PSH_Baidubar
Credit : Wintercherub

class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-weight: 400; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"The Next Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Gyo, and Jun Ji Hyun

For years, actresses Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Gyo, and Jun Ji Hyun dominated the drama and movie industries. As younger, new actresses enter the industry, a new triumvirate has emerged in place of its predecessors.

So who will be a part of the new trio? According to Enews24, actresses Go Jun HeePark Shin Hye, and Suzy look like the top contenders. These actresses have had successful careers as teenagers, and as they transition to their twenties, they are looking at promising futures. Directors are constantly offering them lead roles, and in addition, they are known as today’s top fashionistas.

One entertainment official noted, “Kim Tae Hee, Jun Ji Hyun, and Song Hye Gyo are already in their thirties now. Ha Ji Won, Lee Na Young, Shin Min Ah, Han Ye Seul, Yoon Eun Hye, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Min Hee, Han Hye Jin, andSung Yu Ri are entering their thirties. When these actresses came out in their early twenties, we had plenty of new, young faces. Since they’ve gotten older though, we don’t have many younger actresses. Go Jun Hee, Park Shin Hye, and Suzy have taken their places as the new fresh faces, and now they’re getting job offers from all over the place.”

Suzy

Suzy starred with singer Lee Seung Gi in the MBC Drama “Gu Family Book,” which had the top viewer ratings among all Monday and Tuesday dramas. After she starred in “Introduction to Architecture,” she was dubbed as Korea’s “first love.” Suzy has showcased her acting talent in different genres ranging from action, melodrama, to historical. From February 2012 to May 2013, she signed 22 advertisements, making over 10 billion won in advertisements alone, an impressive feat.

JYP Entertainment representative said, “Because of miss A’s schedule, Suzy may have a hard time balancing her acting career with her singing career. However, she shows great potential. In “Gu Family Book,” she was able to improvise on the spot, and she really portrayed the emotions. We were very impressed, and can’t wait to see what her career has in store for her.”

Park Shin Hye

Born in 1990, Park Shin Hye started her career as a child. She has starred in multiple works such as tvN’s drama “My Flower Boy Neighbor” and the movie, “Miracle in Cell No. 7.” She has modeled for numerous companies such as Sonovi, Enprani, Holika Holika, and Vegemil. She is well known as the queen of advertisements.

Park Shin Hye is not only a talented actress, but she is also a talented dancer. She is a multifaceted actress, and has had several fan meetings across Asia.

Go Jun Hee emerged as a fashionista after appearing on MBC’s “We Got Married.” Like the two actresses mentioned earlier, she is sought after by many advertising companies for her youthful, healthy image. She has worked with Jo In Sung for soju commercials, and with Gong Yoo for Mind Bridge. She also modeled for Denmark Jewelry, the World Cup, and various other advertisements.

Her new movie “Wedding Eve” is currently filming, where she will act alongside Lee Hee Joon. When she is not acting, she is modeling. Her model-like figure and great sense of style have garnered attention from companies everywhere.

Do you think these three actresses have what it takes to be the next famous trio?  

Cr : Soompi 
http://www.soompi.com/2013/06/24/the-next-kim-tae-hee-song-hye-gyo-and-jun-ji-hyun/?hubRefSrc=permalink#lf_comment=82352650

Guest janeb10

People get ready for our princess appearance tonight :)>- she's going to attend the Fashion show tonight at 7pm Seoul time according to PSHIC ;;) finally out angel is going to appear after days. My PSH withdrawal syndrome will be resolved >:D<

Guest sandralopez

"@PSH_IFC: Shin Hye did not take part in the filming of XTM Adrenaline Outdoor Challenge with Song Joong Ki..."they only coincide in the same place or what?
:(

Guest janeb10

@sandralopez: unfortunately, we don't know what really happened. They might of hang out but it's just a guess. Nobody knows -> conclusion: remains a mystery lol  ;))
Shin Hye's agency did NOT even have schedule of Shin HYe attending the KOLON Sport event. How irresponsible are they?? Park Shin Hye's fans have been complaining about her agency SALT A LOT!! They are so bad at managing Shin Hye's activities. It seems like they don't care about Shin Hye at all, and Shin Hye is the main bread maker at that agency!! Her K-fans on DC are very mad! I get that Shin Hye is loyal to her agency but Gosh SALT is doing a terrible job! I just hope she will think about changing to a good agency where they respect and promote her at the right level. Something needs to be done soon! 

Guest nistymaj

@sandralopez... thank you for the info. Although I was excited for the show with both of them, excited to see them in action...at least we won't wait for nothing. @janeb10...my guess is right all along  ;) that they're friends just hanging out and enjoying summer sports. Just the fact that they were seen by a lot of people means that it is a healthy friendly date. If it is more than friendship...it is ok. They have the right to be happy with whomever they want to be but knowing PSH.. I think it was just a simple hanging out with friends...I mean we see from msgs. of Hongki, JKS, Simon D., Dynamic Duo that she also hangs out with them and most often accompanied by her manager Jun. and I love this nature of her - men and women are comfortable and enjoys to be with her :):)

Guest nistymaj

@janeb10...i feel you... before her agency really updates official fans' club with all her activities. Now it is left for her our princess' STANS to look for news about her - her appearances, guestings & all. We who love her thirst for news of her but if not for those zealous fans efforts... we wouldn't know. it shoud be advertised in advance so we can prepare to stream if needs be :-O
So, is she going to attend the kolon sport event or not? :(

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"

Park Shin Hye Kolon sport 2013 Autumn Winter Fashion Show 26 June 2013

2013062619273680348_1.jpg
2013062619294583314_1.jpg

more pics.
http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com/2013/06/park-shin-hye-kolon-sport-2013-autumn.html

Guest nistymaj

Hehehe... our angel looks so cute and beautiful...casual yet so chic and elegant. One can see she's so well loved by journalists and staff alike....here's the youtube link