❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

photo1024720.jpg?w=2100&h=

6 Korean Dramas That Will Inspire You To Travel

When a viewer becomes a traveler, it means a particular Korean drama has drawn the attention of that person to its visual storytelling. It happens because filming locations somehow give a sense of human connection.

Hence, here are six (6) Korean dramas that will inspire you to travel, in no particular order:

1. Memories Of The Alhambra (2018) in Spain

photo1020648.jpg

photo1019647.jpg?w=740&h=

The Memories Of The Alhambra (2018) Korean drama starring Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye, will lavish you with the splendour of Alhambra in Granada, Spain, which is considered as the crown jewel of the region. To watch this drama feels like a walk through the beautiful villas, courtyards, walls, fountains, and lush greenery. The reddish color of the Alhambra buildings, its interior, sunset, as well as the lights at night add romantic vibes overall.

This drama will definitely make you search online about a romantic travel to Spain with your loved one. Here are some behind-the-scene photos from Park Shin-hye:

https://korean-binge.com/2022/04/23/6-korean-dramas-that-will-inspire-you-to-travel/

@ssinz7

화창한 날에
내가 가장 사랑하는 꽃집 그로브에서
내 마음대로 꽃꽂이
나의 첫 핸드타이드 손이 후덜덜

on a sunny day
At the Grove, my favorite florist
Arrange flowers my way 
My first hand tie hands are trembling

Imagen

Imagen

Star News

♥' Park Shin-hye, daily life with a cat during prenatal school "I think I fart.."

Input 2022.05.17. 12:21 am

Modified 2022.05.17. 12:22 am
Actress Park Shin-hye / Photo = Park Shin-hye's Instagram

Actress Park Shin-hye revealed their daily life with their cat.

Park Shin-hye posted on her Instagram on the 16th, "I think it's obvious.. Please don't go up to the public hearing machine.... You're heavy."

In the released video, Park Shin-hye's cat is sitting on an air purifier. In particular, the air purifier he is sitting on has a red color that indicates the concentration of fine dust, which makes people laugh.

oscardelarenta IG

“Just Married.Congratulations #ParkShinHye who were married today in an intimate ceremony in Seoul
SH is a vision in #odlrbridal
Eternal Romance.Exquisite bow embroidery,crafted from white silk faille,transforms the bridal ball gown with alluring modernity”

(。♡‿♡。)

Tie to knot. Bridal Spring 2022 updates the house-favorite ballgown with a stunning bow embroidery. Its classic corseted bodice and sweetheart neckline make the dress an awe-inspiring favorite. #odlrbridal ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Discover the collection: https://bit.ly/3bQyIbg

Imagen

The Spring 2022 Bridal Collection is born of dreams—fantasy brought to life with exquisite attention to detail that is the Oscar de la Renta hallmark. Discover the signature cut-out bow ballgown in white silk faille—a stunning display of 463 hours of embroidery work. #odlrbridal 

Imagen

cr: @OscardelaRenta

Park Shin-hye, who made a surprise transformation with 'short hair' at the Valentino fashion show

Park Shin-hye changed the image 180 degrees. She made a surprise transformation with short hair.

The 'Valentino' 2019-20 F/W collection was held in Paris, France on the 3rd (local time). Park Shin-hye also attended as a guest.

115e8503-bdc0-4f08-b5e5-65446b540989.jpg

9d8b2f07-2dbe-46cf-99ca-53c0be4ef6c1.jpg

@chanbeatrix

y

sports news

♥' Shin-Hye Park, uncomfortable planting during pregnancy? "Please, you're heavy."

Input 2022.05.17. 5:41 am
0001449322_001_20220517054101393.jpg?type=w430

Actress Park Shin-hye revealed her relaxed daily life with her cat.

On the 16th, Park Shin-hye posted a video on Instagram with the caption, "I think it's obvious... Please don't go up on the hearing aid.... You're heavy...".

The video shows a cute cat looking at the air purifier with curious eyes.

0001449322_002_20220517054101456.jpg?type=w430

"Did you go up and fart? Why do you go up and the light turns red?" Park Shin-hye's voice came out and made the fans happy.

Domestic and foreign fans responded by saying, "It's so funny", "Lovely and cute", "I miss you so much", and "I'm healthy and happy."

She is currently expecting her baby. She communicates with netizens through social media.

Photo = Park Shin-hye's Instagram

TV report

Park Shin-hye gave birth to a son today (31st) "Both mother and child are healthy" [Official]

Enter 2022.05.31. 5:25 pm
0001218126_002_20220531172501732.jpg?type=w430

[KtN Celebrity News] Actress Park Shin-hye gave birth to a son ......... to advance into global OTT

Finally,The trird news, but the first news to congratulated Actress Park Shin-hye gave birth to a son. The news is that both mother and child are healthy.

k-trendynews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=144485

JTBC

Park Shin-hye  gave birth today (31st) and became parents

Enter 2022.05.31. 5:20 pm
optimize
Park Shin-hye/JTBC © News 1

Actress Park Shin-hye  gave birth.

Park Shin-hye's agency, Salt Entertainment, said on the 31st, "A healthy boy was born at a hospital in Seoul. said.

She continued, "I would like to express my deep gratitude to all those who have sent me generous congratulations, and ask for warm blessings and support for actress Park Shin-hye

News 1

"The baby looks so pretty" Park Shin-hye, congratulations on the news of the birth (comprehensive)

Enter 2022.05.31. 5:55 pm

Modified 2022.05.31. 5:56 PM

medium.jpg

(Seoul = News 1) Reporter Minji Kim =

Actress Park Shin-hye (32) have a son, a wave of celebration continues.

On the 31st, her agency Salt Entertainment said, "Park Shin-hye gave birth to a healthy boy at a hospital somewhere in Seoul today." said

She continued, "I would like to express my deep gratitude to all those who have sent me generous congratulations, and ask for warm blessings and support for actress Park Shin-hye and their child."

Congrats from the netizens on the news of her birth, Park Shin-hye. They showed reactions such as "Congratulations on giving birth in good health", "The baby looks so pretty", "I hope he recovers healthy and returns to acting".

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye has been focusing on her family life since appearing in the JTBC drama 'Sisyphus' last year

http://m.naver.com

Hankook Ilbo

Park Shin-hye became a mother of a child... "Both mother and child are healthy"

Enter 2022.05.31. 5:12pm

NISI20181014_0014551931_web.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye has become a mother of a child.

On the 31st, her agency Salt Entertainment announced the news of Park Shin-hye's birth through an official position.

According to the report, on this day, Park Shin-hye gave birth to a healthy boy at a hospital somewhere in Seoul. Currently, Park Shin-hye and her child are both in good health. The agency said, "Park Shin-hye is resting in the congratulations  her family and acquaintances. I would like to express my deep gratitude to everyone who has sent me generous congratulations. Warm blessings and support to Park Shin-hye,  her child, who have welcomed their precious lives. Please," he said.