❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center;"Korean Hurricane six monthly HD Saotu from PSH_BaiduBar
1003262_631434646885511_1074325937_n.jpg class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center;"206944_631434650218844_1007235967_n.jpg
462_631434653552177_1034782850_n.jpg

970717_631434773552165_2062357880_n.jpg

:x

Guest nistymaj

Yes @NileRose...@jjsweeter too...thanks so much my dearies....you make this ahjumma so happy with latest news, pics & videos abt our princess  :-h Cheers to your hardwork.. =D>

You know @Ricca the sad thing in K netizen that they discovered who is park shin hye right noww really make me sad bcz I am outside korea and discovering her from YAB drama make me follow her I fell in her inside beauty she is so friendly and Humble she doing everything with smile on her face , her positive power attract me and now they discovering her??? 10 years on Tv and they come to know her natural beauty seriously I am mad .
The moment that  shin hye taught me that you should give more kindness and the smile which is like the hope for who can't have a life as Normal people .
Park shin hye with abana 310255_10150304141917914_1825151491_n.jp
 And In Nebal 
entertainment-korea-269.jpg

janeb10

said:

@nistymaj: hehe i know right  ;)) most are fanboys lol  :)) seems like she's gaining a lot of fanboys lately which is a good thing -> prove that our princess possesses a charm and a natural beauty that attract many people  B-)

Anyone can read Korean?? Google translator doesn't really help 

:P This is a new article about our angel CLICK HERE
BMr4ZAZCMAAZxdr.jpg

I used the Bing translator and this is what i got (PSH part only):

Born in 1990, Park Shin-Hye, also this year, ' jackpot ' and ' three burst into the actress ' to solidify. TvN drama ' FBND ' and the movie ' TGOR7 ' in the second half of this success, she turn out to be a pair of Kim Eun-sook's new ' Heirs ' immigration and were cast together. Here's the year-Novi, sleep, en Prado, life insurance, more k Hall Rica Hall Rica Educa, insta, advertising model is picked as the stock price Queen ' de ' ad.
Park Shin-Hye song, a dance, as well as the "acting skills with the charm of Park Shin-Hye in the industry are having a quite favorable. The actress is unusually bring enough fans in Asia fan meeting, is also considerable. Now, just as much as in their early 20s, more water right concealment and am coming to the health maze fans, "he said.

I think basically the article was talking about the actresses in the picture including our princess about the amount of CFs they are getting?? I wish I could understand Korean lol. If there's a proper translation from my sources, I will post it here later :D

A source said that there was an article saying that Shin Hye is a CFs queen which made me so proud 

;;) but she still needs more brand name CFs though. Hope that she will get more endorsements from big brand names soon ;)) Shin Hye seems to ninja on the media for awhile now (maybe i just miss her too much lol) but news about her still popping up quiet often B-)

@NileRose
I totally agree with you. She is so kind and is really a positive person. And that she is more beautiful inside than outside.
But I would like to ask, why are you sad or mad? Is it because people are discovering her JUST now, that they should've known her from the start? Can you please verify? But if that's your reason, for me it's okay. I think it's a good thing that she has more supporters/fans now. That people are now starting to appreciate her hardwork/talent and now starting to love her. For me, it's fine because she's still young and she has still a long way to go. So I'm sure that way will give her more supporters in the future. And she will be better or even the best actress/singer/dancer (artist). To be honest, I'm not like you that loved her since forever. I only discovered her on 2011, when YAB aired here in our country (YAB was aired late here. Not aired until 2011), though I was able to watch Stairway to Heaven back then. And I just started loving her, I think just last year. I know that I'm not a "superb HARDCORE" or "the ultimate" fan of hers. I still have a lot of things to discover about her. But I think, it doesn't really matter how long you've loved a person (though it's still a factor). But as long as you're more in love with the talent, personality, and the inner beauty than outside, as long as you're willing to love that person til the end, and as long as you don't hurt that person. Then you are really a supporter/fan. [ This is just for me. :) ]

Guest venezia007

@NileRose

I dont  think if Knet find new her now. maybe it's coz the media exposures to her is too big now. more highlights any that she did coz her status is as a child artist who grew into a successful be adult actor. but if you know, when she was a teenager, she was a child actor who has the most advanced and largest career compared with other child actors. even and in fact she is the highest-paid child actor.
if you mean that Knet come to know that her naturalb eauty? I dont think so, why? Knet already knew she was a natural beauty even from the time of 2005 to 2008 that media exposures for her as child actor is great.
I also dont think if knet only aware of how she is now, but as far as I know that maybe it's coz Shinhye popular when it was not as big as now. and intl fans still hiding until they come out with greatness of YAB drama :)

@venezia and @Ricca thank you both for illustrating facts actually I agree with you after your comments  bcz I think I don't follow shin hye since she was a child actress and  I don't know the Knet reactions  to her thank you really for explanation  :)>-
@jjeennyy19 : this picture from her visitation to  Caledonia in  the program O'live  It city .

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Korea Herald's List Of 10 Hottest Hallyu Celebrities'In the women's category, Davichi member Kang Min Kyung ranks number two while commercial model Go Jun-hee is in the number three spot. Rounding out the top five are rhythmic gymnast Son Yeon-jae at number four and popular actress Park Shin Hye.
full article at http://bit.ly/19Bx1J9

Guest chenile

new interview :x from Blog Naver

1j6i.jpg

Counterfeit goods distribution and eradicate ' Goodwill Ambassador with vivid Park Shin-Hye's interview!

Counterfeit goods distribution extermination campaign 3-shot! As the last times specifically < applied for a patent for a goodwill ambassador with vivid park shin-hye's interview >. you wonder all the stories I've been handing out directly in the field, Park Shin-Hye and Mr. campaign. sociable Japanese mouth answer the interview content right now.

Q1. Hi there ~!! It's so so nice. These days, how's it going? I'd love to hear what you've been doing lately with bow.

Hello. Park Shin-Hye. Ditto suis is really nice. I have been doing well lately fan meeting while getting ready. In recent years the drama shots did not regret acting too, and I think we're able to stay busy with exercise Member ^ ^

Q2. Japan Patent Office announcing the extermination campaign circulated counterfeit goods appointed Goodwill Ambassador being so congratulations. ^^ Is a Word from the Ambassador I would like feedback?
Yes means that the eradication and circulated counterfeit goods. first important Goodwill Ambassador of the campaign activities have been very pleased. I look forward to genuine use need to inform more people can participate in the campaign proved to be a timely initiative.

Q3. Personalize Goodwill Ambassador specifically picked a charm!? Weapons?!?What are the ggobneundamyeon? Can you tell us boldly drank shy
A little ashamed, but I had to choose I think the idea of a healthy image due to rubbing. Another representative of the counterfeit goods items 20 to 30 women favorite bags, wallets, etc. I am a young age as a Goodwill Ambassador in the sense that it is able to represent the consumer activity seems to.

Q4. In addition to a healthy image, Park Shin-Hye, who really had a variety of roles in various shows appeal. I also look forward to the change of expectations. In case you want to forward to the new challenge and what role?
Uhm ... would like to see the police role in the challenge. I would like to move the body active in nature and role of the police as an actress new images can show you listen to the idea that a good cast ^ ^
hahahaa...i guess she really wants to get police role. Next time shinhye ^^

Q5. Cops! Park Shin-Hye and Mr. image is well eoulrineyo.
Patent and Trademark Office's trademark special judicial police (Special Envoy) can turn into a great variety of ^^ smoke activity. as activities of the plan as a Goodwill Ambassador for questions.

informing the campaign combating counterfeit goods distribution as a Goodwill Ambassador of the Japan Patent Office, such as advertising and PR video Planning Act. In addition, consumers can do with a variety of people on the spot and is expected to continue to be actively informed the campaign. You asked me a lot of support. Please join us in using absolutely genuine!

Q6. There are a lot of great plays in the anticipated Goodwill Ambassador.
Then I'll ask last greeting.

Yes, today was so significant to me. Join us in the campaign, even during the rainy and has given many people say thank you. I would use my own authenticity to me seems the best way to be honest. You look forward to genuine use! Just remember it. I can show you as an Ambassador to promote accountability in the hope a lot. Thank you. ^^

Guest janeb10

Alo Alo everyone  :x It's Sunday in Korea isn't it??? It means today is the comeback of our angel >:D:)>- Can't wait to see her after all these days of her ninjaing on us lol :P Can't wait to see her red carpet fashion. Plz wear something stunning Shin Hye yah!! 8-> keke jk I'm just looking forward to see her appearing in public again. She's been hiding so well! so I miss her a lot :((
Just my thought: I watched Shin Hye's very first role in Stair Way to Heaven years ago. She was very impressive with her acting. My mom said that she will grow up and become a very successful actress. And I think my mom is right. Park Shin Hye is blossoming into a beautiful and talented actress. After seeing her in SWTH, I didn't watch her drama for awhile until FBND...this is the time when I fell for this girl. In FBND, I can see her charm clearly. Even though in FBND, she was just an "ajhumma", for me she is a pretty and charming ajhumma. I really like her acting in FBND, very extraordinary and unique. It's not the bubbly image that she used to portrait anymore. I adored her in FBND the most compared to her other roles. Then TGOR7 hit me. Her screen time was so little but every scene of her took away lots and lots of my tears. I tried to resist crying so hard when I watched the scene at the court house, but I failed everytime. The amount of emotions in that scene was overwhelming. Everyone's acting in TGOR7 is amazing, but for me Shin Hye's acting in that particular scene is powerful. She had successfully conveyed a very heartfelt scene to every single audience. When I saw this picture of the character Yesung in the movie, I said to myself: the beautiful woman I saw in this picture is not Yesung but Park Shin Hye herself. Her eyes said it all. The movie really brought her career to another level. 554543_437248489679832_573104274_n.jpg?w

So as her fan, I hope that she will choose her up coming projects in the future wisely because they will definitely affect her career big time. I didn't like how she just picked Heirs without reading the script. I was worried to be honest but i get why she chose Heirs over Blade and Pedal. KES is a big name, and it's an honor for shin Hye to receive a love call from her. She wanted to work with KES so it will make her sounded arrogant if she rejected. Seeing the trailer of Blade and Pedal, I felt jealous. It is definitely a challenging role for Shin Hye if she accepted it but it would definitely bring her career to another higher level. KES better gives Shin Hye a good role (a character with depth). I'm watching you KES lol :P Really worried about her role in Heirs...hope that not all the rumor about Shin Hye's role will be true...haizTo all Shin Hye's fans (active fans or silent readers): we are a big family >:D< Let's all spazz together on our girl's news and be happy for her. Everyone's support to this sweet angel is needed. KEEP CALM AND LOVE PARK SHIN HYE :X :X :X

[HanCinema's Film Review] "Miracle in Cell No.7"

2013/06/15 

photo319017.png

Lee Hwan-gyeong's colossal hit "Miracle in Cell No.7" boasts an impressive cast, captivating cinematography, and a touching tale that Korean cinema will struggle to forget. Released late in January, this heart-felt drama managed to keep itself in Korea's top ten all the way to April! Its eleven weeks in that list saw it ease past the 12 million admissions mark, making it the fifth Korean film to do so since Lee Joon-ik 2005 drama "The King and the Clown". Standing proud as the third highest grossing Korean film, "Miracle in Cell No. 7" is definitely a must-see for all Korean cinephiles, but it's by no means perfect.

Yong-goo (Ryoo Seung-ryong) is a mentally handicapped single farther who, after being coerced into admitting to a crime he didn't commit, battles Korea's legal system to hold onto his adorably cute and bright young girl (Gal So-won as Ye-seung). After being caught at the scene of another young girls accidental death, Yong-goo is manipulated and bullied by the investigating officers into stating his guilt in order to protect So-won from further suffering. The Korean judicial system expels little effort in validating his claims of guilt (physical and forensic evidence for example), and soon Yong-goo finds himself sharing a jail cell with some lively inmates who, at least initially, scold him for his despicable crimes against the young girl. Yong-goo's innocence is never really up for debate here, and soon even the prison's guards become sympathetic to his single desire to be with his daughter.

photo319014.png

"Miracle in Cell No. 7" premise may seem familiar to many as Yong-goo's own intellectual impairment is knowing paired with his daughters above-average abilities. Yong-goo's mental predisposition is given little attention within Korea's legal proceedings, and he is instantly frame as a helpless victim of a corrupt and distressingly swift legal system. After his inmates' initial, rather court-like, knee-jerk reaction to his crimes, they all come to realise his innocence and scheme to reunited him with his daughter wherever possible. So-won is smuggled in and out of their cell, but their plans soon require that Yong-goo prove his innocence if their little family is to remain in tact.

The story itself is beautifully presented, and much of the film's visual seductiveness has to be credited to Lee's cinematographer Kang Seung-Ki. As the film flickers by viewers will be hard-pressed not to take note of the aw-inspiring eye-candy Lee has constructed through his interesting use of depth, as well as some seriously sharp composition and framing. The quality of visuals in "Miracle in Cell No. 7" is undeniable and is a significant part of the film's enjoyment. However not all was glitter and sunshine as the post-production got carried away a little with some of film's more melodramatic moments. Scattered throughout "Miracle in Cell No. 7" are a distracting number of techniques that force, rather than suggest, the strong emotionality the piece was clearly aiming for. Constantly viewers will have to suffer through heavy-handed sound effects, speared-headed by an excessive sprinkling of magic stardust that torments the ears more often than was required. An overabundance of slow-motion shots also impaired the film's pacing, again bombarding the spectator with a definitive reading of events.  The ' magic ' of the film's message was thus given a visual overdose, hitting the viewers hard over the head with its magic wand instead of letting the narrative tell its own story.

photo319015.png

While the premise and majority of this tale's telling was enough to secure enjoyment, viewers should be reminded to leave all logic and reason at the ticket booth. Cinema, unavoidably and unashamedly, requires one to suspend their disbelief in order to fully invest in the onscreen action, however here such processes were really put to the test. The narrative speed at which Yong-goo's new prison life meets his daughters outside one occurs at breakneck speeds, as if sutured together by a drunk surgeon with somewhere else to be. The film progresses at such a rate that little time is given to details such as the court proceedings or Ye-seung's new foster situation; areas on which a deeper appeal to the film's emotional intent should have rested. 

One's sympathies towards this mentally handicapped individual caught up in legal prejudices would have greatly benefitted from spending more time on the legality of his supposed crimes. Instead, those details were whimsically addressed much later in the film at the expense of cohesiveness and in service of the film's inevitable climax. Similarly, Ye-seung's life, outside of that with her father, is touched on so lightly that characters and motivations were reduced to singular subjects in service of the film's monolithic aspirations. The result of such decisions actually plays counter to the film as a whole. Ye-seung, for example, is not suffering from being away from her farther, and Yong-goo is actually shown to enjoy the companionship of his cellmates, and prison life in general. Where is the conflict outside the singular notion of reuniting these two? Indeed their love for one another is great cinematic fodder, but it is the richness and depth surrounding it that the film failure to imagine or fully consider.

photo319016.png

"Miracle in Cell No.7" is brimmed with gorgeous images, an attractive visuality that embraces the medium's primary senses to great satisfaction. As picturesque as the film is, its patchy narrative and questionable development detracts from the overall quality of the piece. The film's light humour and indulgent (mostly audio) accenting are cringe worthy at the best of times, saved (or perhaps concealed) only in parts by its likeable cast and their presentation on screen. Despite the film's lack of narrative tact and its clumsy sugary servility, "Miracle in Cell No.7" still walks away as a charmer and a definite must-see for Korean cinephiles.

HanCinema