❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye concludes the first stop of her Asia tour in Philippines successfully

As the first South Korean actress to hold an Asian fan meeting tour, Park Shin Hye successfully completed the first stop of her tour on the night of March 16th in Manila, Philippines. And her management agency S.A.L.T Entertainment has now revealed photos from Park Shin Hye’s Philippines fan meeting to give an account of what happened on that night.

To mark her 10th year in the business as an actress, Park Shin Hye decided to hold her ‘2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour: Kiss of Angel’ fan meeting tour in 6 Asian countries, starting with Manila, Philippines last weekend. When Park Shin Hye arrived at Manila Airport, she was immediately accorded a warm welcome by the local media and fans. After concluding her press conference on March 15th, Park Shin Hye also specially made an appearance on popular local television variety show ‘Show Time’ to greet fans.

The following day on March 16th, Park Shin Hye held her fan meeting which lasted for around 2 hours at Manila’s Star Theatre. Park Shin Hye not only performed OST songs, but also did powerful sexy dances that incorporated K-POP music. In addition, Park Shin Hye also catered to local fans by singing a Pinoy song ‘Kailan’ for which she had rehearsed furiously for a week, and won a lot of applause for her effort.

Park Shin Hye who was making her first visit to the country, was shocked by the warm support and atmosphere that she received from her fans in the Philippines. A local fan meeting staff expressed, “Each and every action of Park Shin Hye was warmly cheered by her fans, and left a deep impression on her. Park Shin Hye also showed her multiple talents on stage by singing, dancing, and interacting with her fans throughout the fan meeting.”

Park Shin Hye had amassed a huge amount of popularity after the airing of her dramas like ‘You’re Beautiful’ and ‘Heartstrings’ in the Philippines. With ‘Hayate The Combat Butler’ and her most recent drama ‘Flower Boys Next Door’ set to greet fans in the Philippines really soon, Park Shin Hye’s popularity levels in the country is set to rise up to another level.

After concluding her fan meeting, Park Shin Hye told her fans, “Philippines is the best! Thank you, I really gotten a lot of energy from you fans, I feel very happy!” showing her appreciation.

After gaining support and capturing the attention of fans with her bubbly personality and multiple talents, Park Shin Hye will next head to Japan for the second stop of her Asia fan meeting tour on March 24th.

By: Shin Young Eun

cr. : http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/park-shin-hye-concludes-the-first-stop-of-073400282.html

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mjzf0vrbTv1qk32jxo1_500.jpgtumblr_mjzf0vrbTv1qk32jxo2_500.jpg

Yoon Kye Sang is curious acting with Park Shin Hye. (Roughly trans) 

Some delightful pictorials of Kim Ji Woon, Yoon Kye Sang and Park Shin Hye for ELLE released.

The trio team up in a second story for Kolon Sport’s 40th anniversary film project. It’s a romantic comedy mini movie ‘Love of Rock, Paper, Scissors’.

They recently meet up for ELLE photoshoot, continuously laughing and discussing about works, brightened up the bts atmosphere. The director known for his action/thriller movies and this will be his first time challenging himself directing a romantic comedy movie. 

YKS revealed his expectation working together with PSH “PSH has been showing impressive acting skills since ‘Stairway to Heaven’ therefore I’m curious what can we deliver when acting together with her.”

While PSH confessed “YKS acting was very impressive in ‘Crazy in Love’. Occasionally showing his wackiness, really looking forward to this work.”

Cr trans: tmoonsun

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Co-Stars Park Shin Hye and Park Soo Jin Went On a Scuba Diving Date?
halves in unison March 21, 2013
Co-Stars Park Shin Hye and Park Soo Jin Went On a Scuba Diving Date?

On March 20, Park Shin Hye posted a picture on her twitter along with the message “I hit the 17m mark and took a picture of my forehead now left with a deep mark. Last night in Cebu. Of course, I like the water.”

One picture shows her relaxing on a boat wearing a wetsuit while the other picture shows her in the middle of the action.

She posted on March 21 a picture of “My Flower Boy Neighbor” co-stars Park Soo Jin and Park Mi So in front of a car and posted the message “These girls who are going first and leaving me behind… eung eung.. Don’t go… eung eung…”

Park Soo Jin later tweeted several pictures not too long after wearing the same wetsuit. She wrote on her twitter, “Got certified at Open Water Diver ♡”

Park Shin Hye headed to the Philippines to kick start her “2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour: Kiss of Angel” concert and spent quality time with her fans. She also plans to visit Tokyo, Japan on March 24 and head over to Beijing, China in June.

Meanwhile, Park Soo Jin is currently resting after participating in “My Flower Boy Neighbor” while looking over scripts for her next project.

Soompiers, from the pictures below, do you think they went scuba diving together?

scuba-0.jpg

scuba-1.png

scuba-2-540x719.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/21/co-stars-park-shin-hye-and-park-soo-jin-went-on-a-scuba-diving-date/

a friend just told me that she's staying at imperial palace cebu. that's just a 15mins ride from our home. *A* 
EDIT
i just nagged my friend to tell me more about it, but suffice it to say, all he saw was PSH and company arriving. the staff was all hush hush about what room or until when she was staying. T.T i mean it was really what to be expected. The resort is owned by a korean national and they have this thing about protecting korean celebrities everytime they visit their place. i remembered when song jongki visited and had his photoshoot done in the same place. i only knew about it a week after. T.T 
anyway this is a photo of the resort! ^_^
imperial-palace-waterpark-resort-spa.jpg

Guest chenile

@jjsweeter0211 love you as always :-* thank you for updating this thread

Hi @jjeennyy19 :D
my bias is yonghwa too ;)but I am a little confused if i want to update yonghwa's thread because he has 2 threads. Is only article related to his drama that allowed to post in actor/actress forum?

PSH at 1st rank in Get it Star application
:-bd
 2013032301001586700127571.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130322n27275

Guest chenile

class="post-title"Park Shin Hye Has Been Acting for 10 Years!Park Shin Hye is celebrating her 10th anniversary as an actress! Only 23 years old, Shin Hye began her career at age 13 as a trainee where she focused on music. Her acting talent lander her a role in the K-Drama Stairway to Heaven and she’s been acting and singing her way into our hearts ever since. To celebrate her anniversary she’s embarking on a fan meeting tour called ’2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour: Kiss of Angel.’ Since we cant be there to celebrate with her, lets create our own Park Shin Hye tour with a photo collection of some of her most diverse looks!

A young Park Shin Hye and proof that she was just born super cute.

Park Shin Hye

As Go Mi Nam from You’re Beautiful. Having to pretend to be her twin brother because he needed corrective eyelid surgery in the States will forever be one of the funniest story lines in K-Drama land evArrrr!

Park Shin Hye as Go Mi Nam

Park SHin Hye You're Beautiful

Park Shin Hye was so frumpy and cute for her role in Heartstrings, but that skirt! I know I wasn’t the only one who noticed she wore that skirt like in almost every episode! <3

Park Shin Hye Heartstrings

What do you think? Was she pulling off the braids? I think so!

Park Shin Hye with Braids

This photo makes it ok to go totally broke at Etude House.

Park Shin Hye for Etude House

Her hippie style is always so chic. Take note of that flower bracelet!

Park Shin Hye Hipster

Her whole look is like EVERYTHING in this photo!

Park Shin Hye

Which look of Park Shin Hye’s is your favorite?

source

Guest IAmL0v3

Hello everyone! Its been a long time since i visited her forum here in soompi! 
I missed a lot of news about her. But she came in our country Philippines, and i even more loved her whe she sing tagalog song KAILAN!
Its just, i can't express my feelings when i hear it. 
And now im back!
Wave to all!

@chenile: I'm quite confuse too as to which one I'd post..How I wish there where only 1 thread for him...I'm not the one who made the thread and I've only been a fan for almost two years of Yong Hwa so I dunno...I post the articles for him in the artist thread if its related to music and in his actor thread I post something related to his acting or variety guesting..keke...quite confusing isn't it??keke..hope to see you in any of his thread.. :)