❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

From the epoch-like city district, hongde who sees again in the middle of the street

[Jungang Ilbo] Input 2019.09.12 06:00

SNS share and comment
SNS clicks4
KakaoTalk
Facebook
Twitter
Cacao story
Share more social media
The 
ball is the first time a ball is thrown to symbolize the beginning of a ball game. In professional baseball has become an interesting sight. Celebrities such as the president and celebrities, as well as people who celebrate special days such as Children's Day and Memorial Day, are throwing balls. Especially noteworthy are female entertainers. When female celebrities with slim body show more restraint than expected, 'Wow ~' elasticity comes out. In the midst of the events, she picked a female celebrity who showed strong restraint in the professional baseball field. Photo not shown is the center photo. (※ pressure attention) 

Randy Shin Hye' Park Shin Hye 

Actor Park Shin-hye, 30, became a pioneer of KIA Tigers in 2006. It was a rare left-hander, whose dynamic form resembled MLB's legendary left-handed pitcher Randy Johnson. 

[Photo KIA Tigers]

[Photo KIA Tigers]

[Photo KIA Tigers]

[Photo KIA Tigers]

(skipped unrelated.....)

google translate

cr: https://news.joins.com/article/23576466

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I want you also have a Great Time

KOREAN 

THANKSGIVING DAY

EEW5NfoU4AAPrfW.jpg

mojo.s.phine

cr: mojo.s.phine

Spoiler

No.222

307_parkshinhye.jpg

PARK SHIN HYE
MÃ: 1800033

14.94%(161887)

DONT FORGET TO VOTE PARK SHIN HYE IN ASIAN ARTIST AWARDS, LETS VOTE TO GIVE OUR SUPPORT 

:heart:  LINK: https://aaavietnam2019.com.vn/pre-vote/korea 

aaavietnam2019.com.vn/pre-vote/korea?type=actress 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

EEWu12sXsAA0cx-.jpg

EEWu12nXYAAzo3z.jpg

Park Shin Hye for Allerman 

Allerman winning the ‘Innovation in Business' award at KGCCI Innovation Awards 2018 (KGCCI:The Korean-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry) that held the ceremony in South Korea on September 14th, 2018 because Allerman has Allergy X-Cover and seamless woven technology, and Park Shin Hye is their professional model 

cr. http://nineadcomm.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=m03_01 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello you all . Took a long break . Technical difficulties love me! I was a silence supporter by force.  Miss you all.

See our Shin Hye is enjoying her friends in a well deserved vacation . Kudos! Have to work hard and enjoy self hard too. We only live once! Many prayers and love to all . Thanks to all that keep this thread going! You rock! :kiss_wink:

69169134_370625213839806_1733446224348033535_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmia1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=106&se=7

Cr: as tagged

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Hello you all . Took a long break . Technical difficulties love me! I was a silence supporter by force.  Miss you all.

See our Shin Hye is enjoying her friends in a well deserved vacation . Kudos! Have to work hard and enjoy self hard too. We only live once! Many prayers and love to all . Thanks to all that keep this thread going! You rock! :kiss_wink:

69169134_370625213839806_1733446224348033535_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmia1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=106&se=7

Cr: as tagged

PS: Love Shin Hye’s new style of wear big sunglasses. Or it is my eyes? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1