❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

On 8/27/2019 at 11:43 AM, Celi67 said:

Sorry again guys I have to express my feelings . I’m really worried . I don’t know whether it’s good to hope but I can’t help it. Hope shin Hye will find a guy who is matured and older than her and stable enough. I don’t want being used by someone. Shin Hye is very famous . I know guys what I’m thinking and I know you have read the news about KHS and AJH. CTJ is also a friend of JJY. Please let’s pray together for shin Hye that she’ll find another one. A person can pretend to be nice if they want something. I don’t think my poor heart can take if somebody do that to shin Hye . Sorry guys . 

@Celi67 You do not have to be sorry. You expressed your thoughts and wishes. I hope we all here respect it, even if we do not think the same or agree with it. That is the beauty of life and diversity.

We always want the best for the ones we love and care for, but we can not stop them for live their own experience and learn from it. All we can do are advice, pray, support in their endeavors of discovery, maturity, and readiness to embrace and overcome the consequences in a responsible way. Assure them that our love is unconditional, no judgmental , and that we will always have an open arm to receive them regardless. Being her fan and follower for all these years, makes me believe , not without flaws, that our girl is a wise woman, just trust her. She is a Warrior , not just a Survivor, and has trustable people by her side , prioritizing her wellbeing against their own. Trust and Believe! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

EDCeRneXsAAzAsv.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

EDCdwdVXYAE9Qfw.jpg

Cr: the owner

Oh Mineee! Lol!  Even though I do not eat meat, this dish looks delicious! Many spice herbs. Everything in a bag(box) for a completed dinner comes to you,  without leaving the house. Lovely! Need to check this company. 

Playing the price is right!? :smile:

Clue?  :huh:(pick one)  

- Shin Hye new cf?

- Shin Hye will be in Three Meals a Day?

- Shin Hye monthly meeting with the Teletubbies? 

Spoiler

My next vacation 1 week in  SK 1 week in China. Did any of you been to China? Do you recommend? Spots you recommend ? Safety? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

No.1 Allerman in Korea's bedding industry enters the premium zone of Hyundai Department Store Daegu on 29th
  •  By Woo Jin-young
  •  Approval 2019.08.29 10:33

EDH8Qg0VUAA4H6i.jpg

EDIaGPFW4AAXCE5.jpg

'Allerman' Korea's no.1 Bedding Industry Has Been Ranked No.1 in Sales for 5 Consecutive Years in Korea
Hyundai Department Store Daegu branch said on Thursday 29 August, Korea's no.1 Bedding industry 'Allerman' @allerman_official has the highest sales. It soared 5.25% from January to August this year. 'Allerman' has been ranked no.1 in sales for 5 consecutive years in Korea. The company has the highest sales at Shinsegae Department Store, Lotte Department Store, Hyundai Department Store Daegu branch which has been opened this time, produces also have good results.

(cr : https://www.dailysecu.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=66507 )

• Like 4
  • Love 1