❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest almontel

I'm so glad to see PSH with LHK when FT Island had their concert in Taiwan this Christmas!!! so so happy for her, since she's been missing her loved ones in Korea!!!

I wish we can see a clip of SH and HK getting together in TW!!!

here's the link:

PSH&LHK in Taiwan

Park Shin Hye and F.T. Island’s Lee Hongki reunite!

by heartfacee on December 26, 2010 at 1:31 am

HongKiShTW.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye recently reunited with F.T. Island’s Lee Hongki!

Park was already in Taiwan filming for a new drama, and Hongki was scheduled to perform with his band at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Hall.

Capturing the moment, Park Shin Hye took a picture with Hongki and tweeted, “This Christmas is with Hong star. Hong star was shining on stage. You are truly Hong star! Jeremy”

The two grew very close on the set of the SBS’s drama, “You’re Beautiful.” Clearly they believed that their friendship was beautiful as well.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Guest jemgirlie

I am so glad she is with Jeremy celebrating Christmas day. Hooray for the friendship they have developed. they support each other in their projects and endevours. Thank you for sharing this news.

Guest sirius1430266457

hi..

just wanna share something

shinhye commented on yonghwa and seohyun banmal song mv on youtube.

here the translation

“Hahaha ;; Hello. This is Park Shin Hye. ^^ I woke up this morning at 6 AM (this is Taipei..) to keep my promise I went online as soon as I woke up. Hopefully someone will make sure..? Bolmaejung-shi, I kept my promise so you have to buy me something good when I come back to Korea >_< ? Seohyun, your voice is so pretty. I hope it gets a lot of views~!!

We Got Married Yongseo couple banmal song fighting !!!!”

credit:nakunta@youtube

its nice to see that she is still keep in touch with yonghwa

haha

coz i love shin-hwa :P

i think this is her youtube account.

http://www.youtube.com/gomjico

sorry if my english is not very good :)

awwww,i'm so happy she got to spend christmas with one of her anjell friends hong ki ...then she actually commented on yonghwa and seohyun banmal as she promised to yonghwa...really nice to know anjell still keep in touch and remain good friends :) now,if only they could at least reunite for a show or a concert,that would be more than perfect! :)

Park Shin Hye celebrated Christmas in Taiwan

Reposted from Allkpop on December 27, 2010 at 3:33 pm

"A picture of actress Park Shin Hye celebrating Christmas in Taiwan has been circulating around various community boards.

The actress is currently in Taiwan filming for her new drama, GTV’s “Sensation World“. A romantic drama, it revolves around the story of a wealthy woman and a man in debt – “Sensation World” is actually an adaptation of the Japanese drama, “Hayate the Combat Butler“.

Considering how she must bring out her cute aegyo for the cameras, she pulls off the cute look quite flawlessly. Netizens were also charmed by this picture in which she crouches on the floor with candles and a mini-tree. Some wrote, “She spent Christmas overseas but still looks very happy,” “She’s gotten prettier since she left and “She can’t possibly be cuter than this.”

Park Shin Hye will be spending New Years in Taiwan as well, and will return to Korea in early February."

Source: TV Daily via Nate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another one article about our dear SH :D

Park Shin Hye to welcome New Year 2011 in Taiwan December 24, 2010

Actress Park Shin Hye (20 years old) will welcome 2011 in Taiwan.

Park Shin Hye, who has been filming her upcoming drama series “Hayate the Combat Butler” in Taiwan since October 2010, will go home to South Korea earliest February 2011.

Sources close to Park Shin Hye say: “Shin Hye is very busy filming her drama in Taiwan. She does not even have time to rest. As this if her first time working on an overseas project, she is trying her best and is putting in 100% effort. She misses her family and friends a lot, and is keeping in contact with them through twitter and phone calls. She will go home earliest February 2011.”

Park Shin Hye’s fans and friends also miss her very much. They leave messages on her CYWorld saying “Please come back from Taiwan soon.”, “Fighting!”, “Stay safe and warm.”…etc. The actress has listed out names of people she misses on her mini hompy and Twitter to tame her loneliness towards the end of the year.

“Hayate the Combat Butler” is adapted from the Japanese manga under the same name, It tells the story of a poor boy, Hayate, who works as a butler for Nagi (starring Park Shin Hye) to pay his debt. The drama is scheduled to broadcast on April 13 2010.

Source: Sports Seoul

Translated by: http://parkshinhye.org

Source: Daily K Pop News

______________________________________________________________________________________

I so happy to see that PSH is having a nice time during Christmas even though she is far from home. Can't wait to see her new drama. :)

Guest ForbiddenJell02

Hello!

Haven't been here quite sometime already. Missing posting in here but never missed stalk this thread and some other sites, seeking for SH's updates :)

Why not team her with Lee Min Ho in his new drama?

I think that is most of us here want. Me, silently pray for that as well ;)

I kinda doubt about it to be reality.

SH is schedule to finish Hayate shooting around Jan-Feb and City Hunter is going to air around May next year which I assumed it will start shooting beforehand. SH might want to get some rest and focus on her study after Hayate before joining new production team.

But anything can happen. Hehehe.

I wouldn't say no if she on with CH if the production team wants her as their female lead, but always support her decision.

Thanks to everyone who always keeping this thread alive :)

Here is the link

PSH Etude House greeting

source: PSHIC

I don't know if anyone has shared this video, but I stumbled upon it today. Apparently, it was done two months ago. She has started filming the drama already and couldn't make to the Philippines for an event.

Guest Elsiec

Happy New Year PSH!!! I hope everyone here has had a wonderful new Year celebration!

Hopefully we will continue getting news about SH, so this forum will come alive again!

Hello my beautiful STARS...it's been a while ^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hope you gals have a wonderful new year celebration with your family. ^^

We should start this year with big smile and new hope!

to our ShineStar, wishing you all the best this year! She will continue her study, rite? hope for new great dramas are coming up for her, too.

ahh Hayate Combat for this year! Cant wait!

Guest stoolker

Happy new year! happy new year to Park Shin Hye!!! miss her so much already, hope she can finish filming successfully and come back to do more dramas films cfs mvs anything in korea!!! and look forward to the tw drama too! she must be having lots of fun, kind of like a study abroad filmig experince!

Hello my beau STARS....oh seems so quiet here...

ShinHye updated her photos on twitter ^^

ti47.jpg

^

^

one of my fave tweet photo of her, so cute, I love her smile and energy!! always exude happiness and joy.

Such a beautiful and talented young actress when I remember her in "Stairway to Heaven".

iz4eq.jpg

^

^

Sleeping Beauty ^^

ShinHye Fighting!! Looking forward to watching you in Hayate Combat Butler!

cr. Shinhye's twitter

^Thanks! Those are really cute pictures. I miss seeing her on screen and I'm looking forward for future projects. I have been watching some kdramas lately and there are lots of actors who seem to suit her. :lol:

I recently finished watching her 2006 drama, Tree of Heaven and thought she was outstanding in it and (of course phew.gif ) amazingly pretty. Although the series made me sad, mad, and angry at times (What else is new in the world of Korean Drama? crazy.gif ), I was happy the couple eventually got to be together in a special way and that her character ('Hana') was still breathing at the end... sweatingbullets.gif

P.S. The mixture of both Korean and Japanese actors and actresses was pretty cool. She seemed to speak Japanese quite well and girls from Japan were all fun to watch. The actress playing her tormenter (Asami Reina as 'Maya') was really good and Sonim (as her best friend 'Mika') was just too cute for words and a great friend, to boot. :)

• 2 weeks later...

hiPark Shin Hye and minami shineyo fans! :)

just want to share a video of my friend singing "WITHOUT WORDS"

an OST of this GREAT DRAMA..as well as a SONG also SANG by Park Shin Hye :)

please visit/ view it and PLEASE LIKE it..

He joined a contest and I am just helping to share it to others..

God Bless! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tianared

I wonder how PSH is doing. She has not surfaced for a while with updates, pics etc. Hope she is in good spirits and health and I hope to see her soon.

I wonder how PSH is doing. She has not surfaced for a while with updates, pics etc. Hope she is in good spirits and health and I hope to see her soon.

Our PSH is back in Korea!!

I can't wait to hear and see more of her in the upcoming weeks.

Park Shin Hye returns home after 4 months of filming

“Finally I am returning to my family’s arms!”

Actress Park Shin Hye(21 years old) is returning home today upon the completion of her 4-month filming abroad.

Park Shin Hye has been staying in Taiwan since October 2010 to film her upcoming drama “Sensation World”(alternate title: Hayate the Combat Butler). She will be going back to Korea today and spend a warm holiday with her family despite the snowy weather.

One of Park Shin Hye’s entourage says “Shin Hye will be back in Korea as she has finished her 4-month drama shooting. She will engage in CF and photoshoot activities and her next project and schedule is still being discussed. As she has taken a leave from university for her drama filming, she might also have to prepare for going back to school.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye, who is very excited about going home, wrote on her Twitter on January 30 about her excitement. Many fans have been leaving comments on Park Shin Hye’s Twitter, wishing her a nice lunar new year holiday and welcoming her home

“Sensation World” is adapted from the Japanese manga “Hayate the Combat Butler”. It tells the story of a poor boy who tries to solve his parents’ debt and accidentally bumps into rich girl Nagi (starring Park Shin Hye). The drama is expected to air in Spring 2011.

Credit: karrenstar @ Park Shin Hye International Fanclub (parkshinhye.org)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stardusts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 22nd PARK SHIN HYE!!!!!!!!!

As Shin Hye celebrates her 22nd, birthday, Park Shin Hye International Fanclub celebrate it's brand new site.

Please head over to www.shinhye.org to check out what's new and participate in our GIVEAWAY as a celebration of our new site and Shin Hye's birthday!!!

PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FANCLUB