❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I think there's nothing wrong with the video if it's just about her being seen with her friends shopping. First she is seen with friends and the place is a decent place so what rumour can spread ? There's nothing . If you say respect her privacy well she's a public figure and famous so fans get excited when they see her and if they share to others what the video it's because they're too happy. I saw the video and honestly speaking I was so happy seeing and I found nothing unusual  it's only she went in shopping with her friends. So why some react to it in different way . I'm also her fan but for me there's nothing wrong with the video unless there's other things I didn't see coz what I saw was just her entering a boutique with her friends. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Celi67 said:

I think there's nothing wrong with the video if it's just about her being seen with her friends shopping. First she is seen with friends and the place is a decent place so what rumour can spread ? There's nothing . If you say respect her privacy well she's a public figure and famous so fans get excited when they see her and if they share to others what the video it's because they're too happy. I saw the video and honestly speaking I was so happy seeing and I found nothing unusual  it's only she went in shopping with her friends. So why some react to it in different way . I'm also her fan but for me there's nothing wrong with the video unless there's other things I didn't see coz what I saw was just her entering a boutique with her friends. 

agree with you , but the account owner start to spread rumours , last month we saw the same lies about her with another person and now this , and you can see that account is new one and only post one video , it's clear she got this video from another account and now she start to spread lies , poor sh haters will not let her alone , i wish her agency will do something against them and not be weak as usual .

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Celi67 said:

and now she delete the video , I think she delete it after sh's fans told her they will tell her ageyncy to do some legal actions against her

• Like 5

2 hours ago, usforever said:

C64HxuJVoAAISyX.jpg

Sorry chingus ... I apologize I apologize ... I share the smile with him...:blush:

I put the video without knowing I did not have a bad start, PSH nin just put it as a video with my friends, I'm PSH fan always thinking badly or nothing else:)
Thank you for the picture cute PSH:wub:

Edited by nefartum_29
Misspelling
  • Like 6

shin hye is very famous and many envy her so there will be lot of rumours but as nothing of is true we don't have to worry as long as we fans don't believe in rumor and always believe and support no matter what the haters spread the truth will always prevail. A solid rock will not be washed always by waves no matter how strong it is. Same as sh fans if we are solid we won't be affected by false rumours cos we strongly believe and trust sh. Leave the haters do what they want and we sh fans hold our hands together in prayer and support her. For I believe good deeds will always win over bad things. Truth will will always come out and for all we know those haters will become her fans. We pray for them to let the love grow in their heart. So they will learn how to love. Always believe in GOD. Thank you

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

It seems she's in the Netherlands at the moment :) 

Hi...Seems she is everywhere this last 2 days : Germany, NY, Monte Carlo...Hahaha...She is a great :ph34r:...Netherland? It's your home?l will trust you chingu...:blush:

• Like 6