❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

1 hour ago, usforever said:

She posted a lot about him...Seems she wanted to promote him and his new solo...Loyal as always...:wub:

Yes ...this seems to be our girl's magic and charm. She makes friends for life- sunbaes, hoobaes, male female. It's only the males in connection with her that are made into news articles but she keeps in touch and bond more with female friends like Meeso, Sooyoung of SNSD, Rocoberry, high school and college friends. 

Her friendship with males is also heartwarming esp with these musicians/lyricist like Jun hyung, Lee Seunggi, Lee Hongki, Kang Minhyuk, Lee Junhyung, Heechul, JYH Etc. I like to think she has an input in the lyrics. now, I asaume that We Are the Night also send her their song first...LOL

• Like 7

15 hours ago, nistymaj01 said:

Why did Korean fans boycott this voting chinggu? As it pertains to our girl so @usforever posted this as many of us I-fans don't have idea about the K-fans decision.

This is a BTS of her Korean Drama Flower Boys next Door. This is scene added by the director and ShinHye taught Go Jun Pyo and the japanese cast (I forgot his name) the dance with other cast and staff looking on. Here's the clip at around 8:52. This clip also shows how well-loved SH is by all the cast and staff. 

I am not korean and i don't know why , but my korean friend from shin hye's fans told me that , then i saw others talked about that in twitter , even her DC asked fans to delete their posts about this vote , some said because there is something wrong happened with this vote and the korean fans knew about that and boycott the vote , others said her korean fans didn't want sh to win popularity award again so this will give her a bigger chance to win best actress award , sh in her interviews said she is not interesting in popularity awards in this point of her career and she want to win best actress instead .

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Suzi Amin said:

I am not korean and i don't know why , but my korean friend from shin hye's fans told me that , then i saw others talked about that in twitter , even her DC asked fans to delete their posts about this vote , some said because there is something wrong happened with this vote and the korean fans knew about that and boycott the vote , others said her korean fans didn't want sh to win popularity award again so this will give her a bigger chance to win best actress award , sh in her interviews said she is not interesting in popularity awards in this point of her career and she want to win best actress instead .

I don't understand the theory of not voting to make her win  I don't think that what happens actually  I saw some actors win both I thought the low voting for shin hye may be bcz they want the other actress to win to bring her to the awards ceremony with the her costar of course to make buzz and I think park shin hye won't come I have this feeling she will enjoy her time to relax .

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, Suzi Amin said:

Do you remember what interview ?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, usforever said:

Do you remember what interview ?

What I remember about her interview was that she said that she knows her fans work really had to make her win popularity award and she is very thankful for that but she wants to work harder in  order to wn the best actress award or in another translation, she prefers to win the best actress award.

2 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Also,  can someone post the interviews where she said "Shippers"are a burden to her, please. !

Cr. As tagge9c9ac99e56587a7f782e387b7b92215e.jpg

Oh, is there one? I haven't read or come across any of her interview abt this chinggu. Or maybe something got lost in the way of translation coz usually our girl is diplomatic in her statements and as a celebrity who have chemistry with everyone, she knows shippers will really arise and they are all part of her fandom

• Like 9