❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

3 hours ago, usforever said:

Hi nefartum...l'm really uncomfortable with the video...l didn't see the bloggers who are PSH's fans post it...:confounded: We can't spread this " info"/video...:dissapointed:

Sorry but I also do not like this video. I do not know why put this video here . :anguished:

• Like 4

1 saat önce, klebinha şunları söyledi:

Üzgünüm ama aynı zamanda bu videoyu beğenmiyorum. Bu videoyu neden buraya koyduğunu bilmiyorum. :anguished:

Neden arkadaşlarıyla sadece bir video izlemeyi seviyorsun anlamıyorum, tamam, bu videonun silineceğini bildirdim.

Edited by nefartum_29
Misspelling
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, nefartum_29 said:

I do not understand why you do not like it I think you are uncomfortable with being a boyfriend, but I just sent a report to my friend for a trip to the store, to get rid of it for you to be comfortable.

@nefartum_29 Don't take it wrong. It is all for love for Shin Hye. We all appreciate the true love and support you shower Shin Hye with. We all respect Shin Hye's private moments , and we know you do too. We just want to continue supporting Shin Hye in a healthy and mindful way, and not encouraged false rumors and invasion of her private moments .  Usually she communicates very well with her fans through her IG. Let's continue keeping this place warm and cozy for all. You know we are one family in heart. In the future maybe we should do some private message, for these cases. God bless all. :wub:

Love and Peace always from this ahjumma's :heart:

• Like 6

21 dakika önce, alcides14ahjumma şöyle dedi:

@ Nefartum_29  Yanlış anlama. Hepsi Shin Hye'ye aşk için. Hepimiz gerçek aşkı takdir ediyoruz ve Shin Hye ile duş yapmanızı destekliyoruz. Hepimiz Shin Hye'nin özel anlarına saygı duyuyoruz ve siz de öyle yaptığınızı biliyoruz. Shin Hye'yi sağlıklı ve dikkatli bir şekilde desteklemeye devam etmek ve sahte söylentileri ve özel anlarını istila etmemek istiyoruz. Genellikle IG aracılığıyla hayranlarıyla çok iyi iletişim kurar. Burayı herkes için sıcak ve rahat tutmaya devam edelim. Kalbimizde bir aileyiz. Gelecekte bu davalar için bazı özel mesajlar vermeliyiz. Tanrı korusun herkesi. :wub:

Aşk ve Barış daima bu ahjuma aittir. :heart:

Onların sevgileri olduklarını düşünmüyorum. PSH arkadaşları o kadar normal ki aynı zamanda da görselleştirildi. Özel hayatımız saygılı olmalı evet sıcak ve rahat tutun kabul et bu şekilde bende olmasını isterim:)

26 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

@nefartum_29 Don't take it wrong. It is all for love for Shin Hye. We all appreciate the true love and support you shower Shin Hye with. We all respect Shin Hye's private moments , and we know you do too. We just want to continue supporting Shin Hye in a healthy and mindful way, and not encouraged false rumors and invasion of her private moments .  Usually she communicates very well with her fans through her IG. Let's continue keeping this place warm and cozy for all. You know we are one family in heart. In the future maybe we should do some private message, for these cases. God bless all. :wub:

Love and Peace always from this ahjumma's :heart:

I do not think they are their beloved. PSH friends are so normal that it is also visualized. Our private life must be respectful yes keep warm and comfortable agree I want bende like this

• Like 6