❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest shinn15

I'm Sorry guys if I repost it again... but i'm too excited for her first photoshoots in magazine this year.
Last year she got photoshoots for Star1, Marie Claire, InStyle, Singles, Elle, Ceci, W Korea, and Harper's Bazaar and The first for this year is...Ceci :D .. I think i will count her mag's photoshoots this year..hahaha..., and I want see her on another magazine, like Allure, Nylon, Vogue Girl or Cosmopolitan.

To commerate the "specular sales of this model of bag" Bruno Magli named this wk as
"Ssinz Week" (13th-22nd)

imagejpg1_zpse2d67dab.jpg (c.t.o)

Credit: wintercherub

My Note: what a wonderfully right thing to do .......a beautiful tribute for a beautiful artist to show their appreciation calling it "Ssinz Week"........very befitting since this is the week when her birthday falls on 18th February and it's the valentine day week........we love Shinhye and everyone loved her bag.....more power to her!

Btw Ceci spread of Shinhye is just FABULOUS ! Any picture could go on the cover and sell the magazine. She could not be more perfectly beautiful! I just cannot pick any favorite from these pics......they show how much she loved her stay in Thailand because she seems to glow from within.......did one headline say something like "her million dollar smile" ......this is what they were talking about.....
:x
:)>-
In case I don't get the time tomorrow to visit this thread....

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"See Park Shin Hye’s lovely looks with Agatha Paris

by whatadrama on Fri, Feb 13, 2015
park_shin_hye.jpg

New photos of actress Park Shin Hye from the jewelry brand Agatha Paris were revealed, and we love her effortlessly feminine style. Scroll down to see beautiful photos of Park Shin Hye!

l_2015021002000524600110591_xEBZi3B.jpg
Park Shin Hye is highly regarded for her ability to portray different styles. Her most recent drama Pinocchio shows just that. From the Cinderella characters she's been playing on Goong Sand Heirs, she made a perfect transition into an entry-level reporter on Pinocchio:

your man, check this out.

For those of us in Korea, Park Shin Hye is hosting a fan meeting at Agatha Paris store in Shinsegae mall in Seoul’s Yeongdeungpo district. She’s giving out autographs and boxes of chocolate for the first 100 fans at the store. If you can make it, check it out and tell us how it was!

(Source: via)

Cr: DramaFever 

tumblr_njpdp2vcmH1sg2018o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_njpdp2vcmH1sg2018o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_njpdp2vcmH1sg2018o1_1280.jpg
I know that posted before But wowooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I am screaming bcz this girl is shining as @maris1 said Thailand please give her drama on your beautiful shores we want Summer drama please Park shin hye hahahaha 

tumblr_mz8w3v9JHC1shprt3o1_500.gif
cr: to the owners 

^^ Shinhye's appeal is crystal clear as these HD picures    :x with cozy backdrop, hoping for sexier shots.i love all the summer y colors and vibe they put into these photoshoot. makes me wanna hit the beach all of a sudden.

Previously Ceci cover by Park Shin Hye  ;;) credits to Nancy Z at dramafever. ParkShinHye_Ceci.jpg
ParkShinHye_Ceci2.jpg
ParkShinHye_Ceci4.jpg
ParkShinHye_Ceci3.jpg

HAPPY HEARTS DAY SWEETHEARTS! 
Agatha Paris knew very well how to endorse their precious product by selecting our reputable model =D>
i can't let it pass without saying...uri baby girl is flawlessly perfect. simply gorgeous. radiant beauty inside and out. 

park_shin_hye.jpg
l_2015021002000524600110591_xEBZi3B.jpg
Credit: DramaFever

ooooohhhh thanks girls for the warm welcome :*@jennifer that's soo kind from you and happy to know you was following us on PSHIC site and especially me hehehehehe glad to read your comment ;)@nistymaj and sis @Maris it's nice to see you here i was checking Soompi few months ago but yesterday was my first post i will come often here don't worry ;)Pleasant night all :)

Park Shin Hye becomes a beach goddess in colorful dresses for 'CeCi'

February 13, 2015

Source:allkpop

park-shin-hye_1423848045_af.jpg

On February 13, Park Shin Hye's agency S.A.L.T Entertainment released stunning pictures taken of the actress in Ko Chang, Thailand for 'CeCi' magazine!  She let her hair loose and down in its signature girl-next-door look, but spiced things up by donning vivid, colorful dresses that competed with the picturesque background of the beach.  

She was revealed to be the cover girl for the March issue of 'CeCi' to be released in Korea, China, and Thailand at the same time, showing off her global power!

'CeCi's copyreader, Cha In Sun, said, "Park Shin Hye, known for her natural yet healthy energy, also showed her affectionate side by opening up a surprise birthday party for one of the staff members on his/her birthday on set during the shoot."

park-shin-hye_1423848051_psh1.jpg

park-shin-hye_1423848051_psh2.jpg