❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Shin Hye in Korea Showbiz Star Chronicle

credit to uploader

She never give up to become genuine actress despite all the hardship she face.....(quote from Showbiz Korea)Showbiz_PSH.jpg

SHIN HYE TWITTER UPDATED
박신혜 ‏@ssinz  22 mnt22 menit yang lalu

오늘 피노키오 첫 촬영 했습니다! 비록 짧은씬이었지만 두근두근 떨리는 마음을 감출수가 없네요. 최인하를 만나 얼마나 행복한지 모릅니다. 열심히 할테니 지켜봐주세요^^

Byw7ZQoCUAE4qgs.jpg

Shinhye 1st filming for <Pinocchio> today - 30/9

Park Shin Hye Twitter update
박신혜 ‏@ssinz  13 minutes ago

오늘 피노키오 첫 촬영 했습니다! 비록 짧은씬이었지만 두근두근 떨리는 마음을 감출수가 없네요. 최인하를 만나 얼마나 행복한지 모릅니다. 열심히 할테니 지켜봐주세요^^

Byw7ZQoCUAE4qgs.jpgPSH_Translate:60 seconds ago

@ssinz "Had a first shooting of Pinocchio! Though it was a short scene, I couldn't hide my pounding heart. I am so happy to meet Choi InHa. I'll do my best so please keep your eyes on me ^^"

Voting Time has just begun,
 we need shin hye in TOP 10

Who is the icon that motivated you most in 2014?

the only one style awards in Asiathe event that is evolving into a global style festivalThe 2014 Style Icon Awards (SIA)Leading the style of Asia 2014The festival will take on theme of ‘Seoul’, the style cityIt is opening now.

Origins of the trendSeoul and people who is reshaping the city andNight of Seoul that never sets at rest andAlong with the light of Seoul that illuminate the cityThe style festival SIA that

is not just a one day awards ceremonyto lead the trends of Seoulat an iconic placeAs well as AsiaThe festival now begins holding the attention of entire world

ByxDOI9CMAIjE0h.jpgPark Shin-hye
Natural born heir of beauty

VOTE NOW
We can vote everyday until Okt 20, using FB, Twitter or Email account. Fighting

Shinhye-ah, why hide your face. We want to see Choi In Ha too.
I'm trying to calm down myself but she's in a suit! It's happening! I'm so freakin' excited! when-your-favorite-tv-show-comes-back-fr

A suit again!!!!! A reporter's uniform again!!!! just like what she wore in MCN7! I expect something different and modern not boring and old fashioned! Reporters nowaday don't wear that kind of stff anymore they are more fashionable and sophisticated now! Haist! I wish her mahe up and hair will do justice to that plain suit of hers!

Guest annariana18

m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000554009

Even her twitter update got an article?? I guess.. a hallyu queen after all...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"               Park Shin Hye Shares Her First Impressions of Filming “Pinocchio”Park Shin Hye Shares Her First Impressions of Filming “Pinocchio”

Park Shin Hye, the lead actress of SBS’ new drama “Pinocchio,” has updated her fans with her thoughts on the drama’s first day of filming.

On September 30, she left a message on her Twitter, saying, “The first shoot for ‘Pinocchio’ took place today! Although it was only a short scene, I cannot control my racing heart and excitement. I can’t express how happy I was to meet Choi In Ha [her character in the drama]. I’ll do my best, so please keep an eye on me.”

In addition to her sweet words, Park Shin Hye shared a picture of herself behind-the-scenes of the shoot. Dressed in an office-ready look, the actress is expressing her excitement by flashing a V-sign to the camera.

“Pinocchio” starring Park Shin Hye and actor Lee Jong Suk as enthusiastic news reporters will premiere in November.

park shin hye

credit to soompi

20135.gif